CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
any reliable source to get $50 psn code here?

on a dispute i stated that "he didn't send me code and cheated with other people too"

is this fine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Wolfenstein: The New Order, Soul Calibur V - 10 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - 4 $
Babel Rising, Eat Them - 2 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Battlefield 4 - 10 $
MLB 14 - 22 $

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale  - $1 
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment

Looking for a Tales of Graces F (resell or phantom)  still looking for a Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate phantom

I'd would be willing to start a group for Tales of Graces F if anyone is interested. Bought on main

Account 1 - $3 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

yes my cc is linked with paypal.
File a dispute through PayPal before attempting a chargeback. If ShadowLombax did a transfer of their stolen funds to a bank account it takes 3 business days to process. PayPal can freeze their funds and give you back your money. Hopefully they also terminate their PayPal account since it happened multiple times today.

EDIT: Doing this may even cause him to potentially overdraft with his bank which would be hilarious.

Dont do a chargeback on paypal, it will result in costs for them and this isnt paypals fault, and this will mean trouble for your account.

As for the dispute its easier to not mention its a digital product just say the seller didnt ship the item then he must proof a tracking number. you escalated it to a claim already i suppose because before they wont even look into it. 

Mass Effect 2 Arrival - 6.99
Mass Effect 2 Appearance Pack 2 - 1.99
Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle - 7.99
Mass Effect 3: Alternate Appearance Pack 1 - 1.99
Mass Effect 3: Citadel - 7.49
Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - 4.99[
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan - 4.99
Mass Effect 3: Omega - 7.49
Resell - 14.66
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - 7.33
1. Dormin
2. bill123

You know the drill.
DEADLINE: Friday 11am PDT 3pm EST (Or whenever the Store Update happens in your timezone)

Dont do a chargeback on paypal, it will result in costs for them and this isnt paypals fault, and this will mean trouble for your account.

As for the dispute its easier to not mention its a digital product just say the seller didnt ship the item then he must proof a tracking number. you escalated it to a claim already i suppose because before they wont even look into it.
oops! can i post another message at paypal mentioning that he didn't ship?

psn code also sent through ship so they might refund me.

I thought paypal had a restriction on digital goods? Or was that only towards Ebay's rule? Sorry to hear about that though Jazz. That guy was pretty much shunned outa this thread and guess he just wanted to go out with a bang.

Ok guys I bought code from Lemster and he he was quick :).
I should have bought some ps4 phantom like nba2k14 or fifa14 if I haven't scammed. Now only saving for motogp14.

Thanks everyone for kind words I really appreciate.

Long shot, anyone have gta games especially ps2 classics? Phantom or resell account.
It's better to have one account with all gta classic games.

Hey will paypal ever ask about how it is that certain people only seem to send money to friends and family?
Nah, they process so many transactions in a day that they aren't going to pay attention to someone sending money to 'friends or family' a few times a week.

Nah, they process so many transactions in a day that they aren't going to pay attention to someone sending money to 'friends or family' a few times a week.
Lol. As if they check every transaction manually. There is automatic systems in place.

THe bigger problem, however, is... That if you get scammed like SmoothJazz... if you sent as family & friends.. you are probably fucked.

Lol. As if they check every transaction manually. There is automatic systems in place.

THe bigger problem, however, is... That if you get scammed like SmoothJazz... if you sent as family & friends.. you are probably fucked.
No, but once the system flags something, it can involve a manual process at some point. It is still not worthwhile for them to investigate, and they obviously don't, as we have been doing it for years without any consequence.

is there any trusted cag who can host our Dark Souls 2 group before the sale ends ? :beer: found one

im getting a ps4 in june 12.

i wanna get:

infamous second son

watch dogs

feel free to pm me (i dont search the forum often)

You can still file a dispute if you're Verified on a gifted payment, I think. Atleast I know I can. I always get;

You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve.

If it doesn't say banned in red font under their profile picture then they're not banned.

He's probably already gained some trust in this thread under a different account. He's not going anywhere.

You can still file a dispute if you're Verified on a gifted payment, I think. Atleast I know I can. I always get;

You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve.
Interesting.

Oh....what kind of person he is, he got 5 positive feedback and then scammed 4 members in just one day.
I know that feeling man. I got scammed once too and lost my eu ps plus account. Lombax was a fishy kid from the beginning when he had for sale the same game on multiple accounts (stolen accounts).

Sell : Watch Dogs ps4(Phantom)25$/ 20$ for (50+ feedback)

LF Phantom PS3 :

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass
  • DOA5U + DLC
  • DW8

Oh....what kind of person he is, he got 5 positive feedback and then scammed 4 members in just one day.
4 in only one day...lolz :drool:

Da new thread smell
JD it's been awhile

Defiance is going to be free 2 play starting on July 15th for PS3. Its free 2 play now on PC
Defiance is still alive? If they make a PS4 version I might hop back on. I know Pravado was trying to get a clan setup in game but never happened.

Hoe come banned member can still PM?

ShadowLombax

He pm me just saying "kk" lol
Next on the list of do not do business is Cakk and looks like Shadow is going out with a bang. Maybe saving up to buy a WiiU to play MK8.

and I just found another ebay dude selling gameshares: http://www.ebay.com/usr/roosevelt2001

items: here

is he a cag?

how to report:

ceByEWY.png

Looking for TLOU resale or phantom (US only, I already have EU version, also would trade :p)

Does paypal ask for your real name? Even if they don't I imagine that it would be difficult to have multiple accounts. What name shows up when you send to ShadowLombax?

Destiny PS3

r
1. Drolan

p
1. Blublue4
2. Setup

[email protected]

Eisdrel Vancamper
His name showing in paypal.
Well. there is only one Eisdrel Vancamper on facebook... so that COULD be your guy but who knows.

I would find it really funny if he was that stupid.

The guy on facebook doesnt really look like the right guy though - from The Dominican Republic... nothing about games on his page lol. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back