CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's weird, I don't know how to explain it. It's way different then TM: Black which I loved. Things are there but it doesn't feel like twisted metal.
Hmm. Yeah that might be reason enough to skip. I hate the idea of wasting time on an okay-ish game right now since I've got access to highly rated stuff now.

Uhg. That actually makes the gameplay look fun. Might have to rent that at some point.

Hi all, does anyone have a share or ghost for these PS4 games:
Fifa 14
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 4 premium
Child of light (this can be ps3 also)
Transistor
Octodad

Heads up to folks. I'll have a resell of Watch_Dogs available on 6/20. Price will be $28. Be ready to pay on Friday if you're interested. PM me.

Battle Princess of Arcadia resell - $10

LF: SSFIV or AE     :D/

edit: lol Square Enix's DLC prices compared to their JP ones are a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last chance, going to buy them tonight. Knew it was a long shot considering their age and one doesn't have trophies.

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time

$6.66
1. sgand (host)

$3.34
I just want Future Tools of Destruction, wanna share that?

-Wolfenstein(PS4) + COD Ghost(PS4 and 2 PS3 Spots) + $55 Balance (SELABLE SPOT/Account) $90
(i am also looking to get these same games on seperate accounts so i would be up for working out a posible trade)

-Trine 2 Complete Story (PS4 Phantom) $2

-Red Faction Armageddon, Mini Ninjas, ArcaniA  Complete Tale, SOULCALIBUR V, FEAR 2: Reborn DLC (PS3 Phantom) $4

-Battle Princess of Arcadias (PS3 non-sell) $3.50

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS4] Bound by Flame Phantom - $18

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Transistor - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

Titles currently being rented:

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $45.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. 

Finally won the dispute  :D.

I would like to thanks everyone on this thread for supporting me especailly Pliskin for supporting me through PM.

This is such a great community, thanks everyone.

And what's wrong with making a little change for a game share. If it's a big deal, why not offer it for free. I have no problem paying 20 to 30 dollars for a game.
Most of us on here aren't here to make money just get cheap games. Even I get a little ticked off seeing people sell games at full price or just 1-2 dollars off, but its none of my business.

What's the price breakdown for a $40 PS4 game?  Looking to get either Phantom or Resell of Plants vs Zombie Garden Warfare.

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $45.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.

Finally won the dispute :D.

I would like to thanks everyone on this thread for supporting me especailly Pliskin for supporting me through PM.

This is such a great community, thanks everyone.
looks like paypal asked him shipping confirmation/tracking. and it has to show as delivered. how can our guy provide that lol (he may had lots of other cases opened against him at the same time).

you learned a lesson. always include the shipping address ;) remember, don't pay by amazon gift cards to anyone too. last year me and bunch of our cag friends got scammed here.

looks like paypal asked him shipping confirmation/tracking. and it has to show as delivered. how can our guy provide that lol (he may had lots of other cases opened against him at the same time).

you learned a lesson. always include the shipping address ;) remember, don't pay by amazon gift cards to anyone too. last year me and bunch of our cag friends got scammed here.
I seen that type of stuff all the time whne I used to play MapleStory, scammers love that game. Paypal is never safe anymore, even with friends/family. All you gotta do is call paypal and they will open it for you. Never failed for me when people tried to scam me that way.

[quote name="ashtonreeves" post="11851281" timestamp="1403107414"]remember, don't pay by amazon gift cards to anyone too. last year me and bunch of our cag friends got scammed here.[/quote]
would Amazon payments be safe or do you not have any experience with that payment method?

Might have either provide screenshot of the email with the code. Rebate companies are now using confirmation as another way to deny rebates. I lost out of 50 dollars from Gigabyte because I didn't pay for track when I submitted my rebate information. GPU died one day after the warranty expired too.

Selling PS4 and PS3 resells
FIFA 14 PS4(resell)
Assassins creed 4 PS4 (resell)
COD GHOST PS4+ 2 PS3 (resells)
FIFA 14 PS3(2 resells)

Pm me if interested thanks.

This may be off topic. I have Arma 2 and operation arrow head keys that haven't been used on steam. If anyone would want them to play day z... I would trade them for a cheap ps4 share.

This may be off topic. I have Arma 2 and operation arrow head keys that haven't been used on steam. If anyone would want them to play day z... I would trade them for a cheap ps4 share. I bought the keys from amazon but never used them since the day z stand alone came out.
you can edit your previous posts so you don't spam the thread with consecutive posts

Any short term rentals or phantoms available for Ultra SSIV?

I'm just looking to pick up the new trophies.  Won't take long.

PM if available.  Thanks.

Pre-Order, Pre-Load Upcoming PS4 Games

1. Battlefield Hardline
  2. Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition
  3. Bloodborne
  4. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  5. Destiny
  6. Dragon Age: Inquisition     
  7. Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition
  8. Far Cry 4
  9. inFAMOUS First Light
  10. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
  11. LittleBigPlanet 3
  12. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  13. The Order: 1886
  14. Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - first PS4 title to take advantage of automatic pre-load
  15. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End   

The Last of Us Remastered - will not support the pre-load feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back