CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Dead or Alive 5+ free on EU store, guess it's another fuckup from Sony, just wanted to share, grab it NOW!

For Vita I might add.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those worried about the gameshare sheet is not being updated regulary, you can add this code to your signature in the form of a link:

www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsortKey%5D=date&cType=topic&cId=320106&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsortKey%5D=date&search_app_filters%5Bforums%5D%5BsearchInKey%5D=&search_term=%2B1+YOUR_NICK&search_app=forums

where YOUR_NICK is obviously your own nick. 

It should work like mine:

My CAG gameshare feedback: [here

As far as everyone follow the same format for giving feedback on that thread, the search query should work. I am not a BB expert, but I did my best figuring out how the search query worked, but maybe still has too many parameters.

P.S. Thanks to [member='shigumas'] who was the one using a signature that I used as a model.

Ah I noticed that similarity the other day haha. Yeah I like to keep my own list updated to keep track of who I have bought/sold shares with. Even when they don't leave return feedback I could always see who I've bought from to get a vouch, etc. Good idea with that search method too. It is a lot of work for one person to maintain a spreadsheet and to count up every post for these huge gamesharing threads so I don't expect it to be updated as often as people would like.

edit: removed question

Ah I noticed that similarity the other day haha. Yeah I like to keep my own list updated to keep track of who I have bought/sold shares with. Even when they don't leave return feedback I could always see who I've bought from to get a vouch, etc. Good idea with that search method too. It is a lot of work for one person to maintain a spreadsheet and to count up every post for these huge gamesharing threads so I don't expect it to be updated as often as people would like.

edit: removed question
I will be doing an update on Sunday, at this point, I usually update it once a month.

[quote name="Yanksfan" post="11852358" timestamp="1403136195"]I will be doing an update on Sunday, at this point, I usually update it once a month.[/quote]
It will be a lot of work, thanks in advance.

Selling PS4 and PS3 resells
FIFA 14 PS4(resell)SOLD
Assassins creed 4 PS4 (resell)
COD GHOST PS4+ 2 PS3 (resells)PS4 SOLD still have 2 ps3 resells available
FIFA 14 PS3(2 resells)

Pm me if interested thanks.

For you UFC fans. Scott Jorgenson is an aspiring esports competitor as well. Here's his twitch channel.

http://www.twitch.tv/younggunsufc

He's fantastic with interacting with chat and plays a decent variety of games.

Ps4 owners I'm still getting used the system can u put the system on standby in game and put it back  on and pick up where you left off in game?

Anyone wanna share Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction? It has no trophies

anyone got Watchdogs for ps3 to rent?

@pancakes

85504.png
Tour de France 2014 PS3

85503.png
Tour de France 2014 PS4

85306.png
Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day 14 trophies, No plat.

Every time my PS3 gets shut off the wrong way and I get that error message upon starting it up, my butthole tightens. Pray to god my phantoms are ok, this time it's taking a little longer than usual

FS: PS4 multi-game share (Phantom) with the following games...

- Watch_Dogs

- MLB 14 the Show 

- COD Ghosts 

- Killzone Shadowfall

PM me if interested. Looking for Paypal offers.

Reputable CAGers/GTZers only.

SOLD

Anyone want a free RE4 account? First to post in the thread about it can have it, otherwise I'll donate it to the library.

Edit: Only for thread regulars

Looking for:

Call of duty: Ghosts Season Pass Resell (or possible phantom, if some arrangement can be made to do it after all DLC is released)

Have:

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy Resell

Lone Survivor Resell

Dungeon Defenders Resell  (Servers currently still up, even though they were set to close last month)

Unavailable, but for sale soon:

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 Resell

Toy Story Mania Resell

Send a pm please.

Selling PS4 and PS3 resells
FIFA 14 PS4(resell)SOLD
Assassins creed 4 PS4 (resell)$12
COD GHOST PS4+ 2 PS3 (resells)SOLD
FIFA 14 PS3(2 resells)$12 each

Anyone wanna share Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction? Its only $10.

Also lookin to rent WatchDogs on ps3 and Last of Us+season pass

MGS V Phantom Pain demo footage being shown outside of E3 for the first time, hype!

http://www.twitch.tv/konami573ch

Definitely. Dnipro, do you prefer to handle it in the library? I have no problem doing so, but its your share.
Hey Yanks were you ever able to sort out that NFS Rivals (PS3) timeshare?

Also I am looking for a Fifa on PS3. PM me your price and I'll tell you if I'll take it.

If anyone wants to grab the 2014 World Cup Fifa game on PSN while it's on sale for PS+ I will take a resell and maybe a phantom as well if we can get the PS+ pricing (we just need someone to activate the free trial with their CC, I can't do it anymore cause PSN is completely rejecting my CC since 2 weeks ago).

Definitely. Dnipro, do you prefer to handle it in the library? I have no problem doing so, but its your share.
I just sent it to you in pm's, I didnt see Q's message. It's yours now do what you will. = )

Anyways I JUST won a free steam game in a raffle on twitch, I don't know what the game is so I'm giving it away. (My laptop is too slow to play any game really) So same rules as before, first to post that wants the code for the game on steam I'll pm it to them. Thread regulars only, I know who you are ;)

I just sent it to you in pm's, I didnt see Q's message. It's yours now do what you will. = )

Anyways I JUST won a free steam game in a raffle on twitch, I don't know what the game is so I'm giving it away. (My laptop is too slow to play any game really) So same rules as before, first to post that wants the code for the game on steam I'll pm it to them. Thread regulars only, I know who you are ;)
I'll take it :)

^ Yes, and I saw you post on that site. I need to talk to you about something, so check your PMs.

@Snakey: I do like it, alot actually. I have multiple shares of the game (from a group of gamesharing friends from way back in 07' who just recently got back in touch with one another). Prefer to do multi-game PSN shares, to save the 16 user slots.

Have this one extra as a resell. Saw your Twitch feed the other day, why don't you talk? 

^ Yes, and I saw you post on that site. I need to talk to you about something, so check your PMs.

@Snakey: I do like it, alot actually. I have multiple shares of the game (from a group of gamesharing friends from way back in 07' who just recently got back in touch with one another). Prefer to do multi-game PSN shares, to save the 16 user slots.

Have this one extra as a resell. Saw your Twitch feed the other day, why don't you talk?
Doesn't want spooderman to recognize his voice? {thread veteran inside joke} :censored: O:)

Selling
UFC phantom for $23
Assassins creed 4 PS4 (resell)$12 SOLD
FIFA 14 PS3(2 resells)$12 each

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

Selling
UFC phantom for $23
FIFA 14 PS3(2 resells)$12 each 1 resell left
Also have watchdogs ps4 resell for $30

[quote name="Teh Reaper" post="11855030" timestamp="1403215368"]Selling
UFC phantom for $23
FIFA 14 PS3(2 resells)$12 each 1 resell left
Also have watchdogs ps4 resell for $30
Pm me if interested thanks.[/quote]
@YoungTaylor was looking for another UFC

[member='YoungTaylor']

Gauging interest, but would anyone else be interested in getting a group of SSFIV:AE + Ultra Upgrade? 

edit: Or a resell of SF would do

Blogcast ep.124

Ps3

• Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
  • GRID: Autosport
  • Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • XBlaze Code: Embryo
Ps4

• Blue Estate: The Game
  • R.B.I. Baseball 14