CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sony had given up on the Vita they wouldn't have made a slim vita. I enjoy my Vita playing some retro games and RPG games while on my 2 hour commute to work.
did you watch the same e3 conference that i did lol

slim vita is cheaper to produce, lower variable cost per product = higher profit margin

did you watch the same e3 conference that i did lol

slim vita is cheaper to produce, lower variable cost per product = higher profit margin
That's why I have everyone here give me the cliff notes version of the conference. Slims are cheaper to make and only way Sony can sell the Vitas for 100 dollars less without digging a deeper hole.

Anyone Interested in a PS4 Bundle? I have a PS4, Gold Headset, and a Dual Shock 4 all unopened. LOL.

Probably going to trade it in to gamestop Snakey style!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I have everyone here give me the cliff notes version of the conference. Slims are cheaper to make and only way Sony can sell the Vitas for 100 dollars less without digging a deeper hole.
Yeah I don't disagree with that. But they didn't show off anything for Vita at their biggest event of the year. That's not good news for Vita owners, esp with the fuss about borderlands 2 not being able to run on it properly. I hope it does well though, a few more great exclusive indies would push me over the edge to buy one

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Transistor

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

Titles currently being rented:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

The Last of Us + Season Pass

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

Off topic, is there any way to fix ps3 slim hdmi port or replace with the new one? how long will it workd?, i also heard that it will again busted after use of 3 to months.

I will also try my local market tomorrow.

For PUR members. Snakey doesn't strike me as a PUR guy. I would hope he is. Even if he bought the subscription, $104 - $15 = $89. I really think he traded for just $80.

Snakey, we demand answers!
Yes i did get $104 for the vita and $20 for my 16 gb mem card.

If you pre-ordered Last of Us Remastered when it was $60, u will get $10 back!

The Vita is awesome. If being able to play high quality games anywhere you are at has any value to you, then its a must have. I love being able to put my game to sleep at any point and pick up and resume whenever I want. I know thats a function the PS4 will eventually have, but I've been enjoying it for a few years now with the PSV. The OLED screen is sick, I think games like Rayman Origins/Legends look better on it than they do on the console.

@ Prav, true on the E3 conference, but it was pretty much the same as last year. The Vita isn't going anywhere, it is going to continue to be a good machine for indies and ports moving forward with some solid original releases every few months or so.

Yeah I don't disagree with that. But they didn't show off anything for Vita at their biggest event of the year. That's not good news for Vita owners, esp with the fuss about borderlands 2 not being able to run on it properly. I hope it does well though, a few more great exclusive indies would push me over the edge to buy one
last i heard they are focusing on third party for the vita along with the second screen variant. Most ppl will own a vita when that ps4 vita bundle shows up,

BOOOO @ SNAKEY throwing the towel in @ the vita. Vita sells for about 200usd USED in my country ------->Trinidad i would have gladly taken that off your hands if i didnt already own one.

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS4] Bound by Flame Phantom - $18

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Transistor - $0.50/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

Titles currently being rented:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

The Last of Us + Season Pass

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass
can i buy bf4 premium for a 20 dollar psn card please?

Finally beat Watch Dogs...

Those last final missions had me raging, hard. fuck the end seriously. Okay game, story was decent enough to keep me playing. I'd say 7/10
Hahaha, yes, the last mission was on some straight bullshit. Thankfully the checkpoint system is pretty forgiving but still.

Watch Dogs PS4 Resell- Asking $30 Paypal- PM me!

Edit: Also looking to start a PS4 Sniper Elite 3 group- I would probably take the phantom but I'm flexible!

^ I whole-hardheartedly agree.

---------------

I think I used to be one of those people that complained about day one DLC. "Greed!". The gameplay dlc for Watch_Dogs is clearly done. I'm sure it was done way before the game even launched what with the long delay it had. Yet it's not available yet. Likely because of the big backlash day one dlc gets. Backlash I supported. Uhh. Can't wait for the dlc to release once I'm deep into a long rpg.

GTA 5 is on sale in european PSN for 35€ for some more hours, I already bought it with a friend at launch but thought maybe some other people might be interested. Sony did not mention this "flash sale" anywhere. 

GTA 5 is on sale in european PSN for 35€ for some more hours, I already bought it with a friend at launch but thought maybe some other people might be interested. Sony did not mention this "flash sale" anywhere.
It's almost $50 so it's not really a big discount. US PS Store had the game for $40-45 for a very long time.

Looking for Black Ops 2 share (idc resell or phantom)!!!

Looking for Watch Dogs PS3 share (pref phantom)

Selling CoD GHOSTS PS3 Resell 

PM me

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes PS4 $30
Resell($17.50)
1.TehReaper
Phantom($12.50)

Add your self if interested and does anybody know the pricing structure that'll be helpful thank also looking for a resell or phantom for UFC.

Resell
1.TehReaper
Phantom

Add your self if interested and does anybody know the pricing structure that'll be helpful thank also looking for a resell or phantom for UFC.
$17.50/$12.50 would make sense since a full priced game is $35/$25.

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

Resell($17.50)
1.TehReaper
Phantom($12.50)

I would have thought that more people would have had this due to the sale a week or so ago

Guess not

I'm looking for some resells:
GTA5

Wacth Dogs

Also, if anyone has resells of good recent games, or upcoming games hmu and I'll see if I'm interested :)

Summer Sale

• Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD (PS3)     $9.79+      $13.99
  • Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (PS3)     $7.34+      $10.49
  • Castlestorm Complete Edition (PS3)     $7.34+      $10.49
  • Castlestorm (PS Vita)     $4.89+      $6.99
  • Castlestorm (PS3)     $4.89+      $6.99
  • Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 PS3)     $26.99+      $29.99
  • Deception IV: Blood Ties (PS Vita)     $19.59+      $27.99
  • Deception IV: Blood Ties (PS3)     $29.39+      $41.99
  • Dustforce (PS Vita)     $5.59+      $6.99
  • Dustforce (PS3)     $5.59+      $6.99
  • Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (PS3)     $19.59+      $27.99     
  • Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS Vita)     $19.59+      $27.99
  • Escape Plan (PS Vita)     $7.34+      $10.49     
  • Escape Plan (PS4)     $7.34+      $10.49
  • NBA 2K14 (PS4)     $33.59+      $41.99     
  • OlliOlli (PS Vita)     $6.29+      $8.99     
Other Discounts

• Battlefield 4 (PS3)     $24.49+      $34.99
  • Battlefield 4 Premium (PS3)     $40.49+      $44.99     
  • Blue Estate (PS4)     $15.99+      N/A     
  • Castlestorm From Outcast To Savior (PS Vita)     $1.39+      $1.99     
  • Castlestorm From Outcast To Savior (PS3)     $1.39+      $1.99     
  • Castlestorm The Warrior Queen (PS3)     $1.39+      $1.99     
  • Castlestorm The Warrior Queen (PS Vita)     $1.39+      $1.99     
  • DC Universe Online – Home Turf (PS3/PS4)     $4.89+      $6.99
  • DC Universe Online – The Last Laugh (PS3/PS4)     $4.89+      $6.99     
  • X-Blaze Code: Embryo (PS3)     $27.19+     N/A
  • X-Blaze Code: Embryo (PS Vita)     $27.19+      N/A   
PlayStation Plus: Mutant Mudds Deluxe Free for Members

Last Chance (Leaving on 7/1)
  • Terraria PS Vita
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
  • Pixeljunk Shooters Ultimate
  • Trine 2: Complete Story
  • NBA 2K14
  • Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Resell($17.50)
1.TehReaper
Phantom($12.50)

k, i understand. lol, im starting to realise im not going to get too far on this forum cuz i dont know anybody, lol
That's not true at all. Once you start joining groups you will develop feedback and can link to it in your sig. It's unlikely anyone will let you join as anything but phantom though.

a 4 slot phantom account? what? are you calling sony to get a second deactivation or something?
because it's bug price...so i'm not sell =)) this is why i said 4 phantom ..not 2 resell 2 phantom

Resell($17.50)
1.TehReaper
Phantom($12.50)

already pm u for selling ufc phantom slot

ah man i wanted in on the phantom

Geez the summer sale is lame. Why don't they put ac4 on sale its been out since launch and still costs 60 bucks lol 

That's not true at all. Once you start joining groups you will develop feedback and can link to it in your sig. It's unlikely anyone will let you join as anything but phantom tho.
ah man i wanted in on the phantom

Geez the summer sale is lame. Why don't they put ac4 on sale its been out since launch and still costs 60 bucks lol
That's not true at all. Once you start joining groups you will develop feedback and can link to it in your sig. It's unlikely anyone will let you join as anything but phantom though.
i havn't been selling accounts in years. i used to sell my accounts for good, and never asked for them back, because i never knew about multiple slots, or deactivating. i hated trading accounts because i got about 5 accounts hacked on me. if there is a way for me to safley sell my accounts, i have a few now. whats the difference between a phantom and a resell?

i havn't been selling accounts in years. i used to sell my accounts for good, and never asked for them back, because i never knew about multiple slots, or deactivating. i hated trading accounts because i got about 5 accounts hacked on me. if there is a way for me to safley sell my accounts, i have a few now. whats the difference between a phantom and a resell?
i think in a phantom, you sign in to the psn and the owner deactivates it from the internet, the drawback is if you delete the game or try to login to the user again, you will lose it. A resell is when someone gives you the account to use, there can only be 1 slot on ps4 because of the primary account stuff unless someone else is okay with having to log into the account every time to use the game.

i think in a phantom, you sign in to the psn and the owner deactivates it from the internet, the drawback is if you delete the game or try to login to the user again, you will lose it. A resell is when someone gives you the account to use, there can only be 1 slot on ps4 because of the primary account stuff unless someone else is okay with having to log into the account every time to use the game.
so even if its a resell, i can still use 1 of the 2 slots for myself? and i dont have to let them keep the account for good?

Selling 3 accounts, and giving 1 for free! All will be Resells.

Acc 1 ($6.50)

-Crysis 2

-Tomb Raider

-Batman Arkham City Ultimate Bundle

-Crysis 2

-Quantum Conundrum(PSN Game)

Acc 2 ($5.50)

-Crysis 3: Hunter Ed.

-Farcry 3

Acc3 ($2.00)

-MX Vs. ATV: Alive

Assassin's Creed 2: Ultimate Ed.