CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that sure is an impressive display of what the PS4 can do!

Must...resist....buying...PS4...
I know it's a joke, but if you don't have one already, there is no need to buy a PS4 until October when the current-gen exclusives like Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Evolve and The Order:1886 release.

Oh...wait.

On second thought, unless you want to get a head start on the games already released, want to play 'better' versions of games that are cross-gen or find that the current-gen exclusives intrigue you, you can wait until February to get one.

There's plenty of games to last you a while on PS4. I've already played

- Towerfall Ascension

- Strider

- Stick it to the Man

- Outlast

- Contrast

- Trine 2

- Sound Shapes

- Flower

- Warframe

- Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

- Don't Starve

- Doki Doki

- Resogun

- inFamous Second Son

- Killzone Shadow Fall

- Octodad

- Transistor

- Another World

- Fez

- Watch Dogs

- Daylight

- 1001 Spikes

- Tomb Raider

- TLOU Remastered

- Swapper

- Rogue Legacy

- Wolfenstein

- CoD Ghosts

- BF4

- Child of Light

- Valiant Hearts

- Mercenary Kings

- Guacamelee

- Road Not Taken

Games that I want to try on it but haven't yet: Knack, AC4, Diablo 3, Oddworld, Murdered SS, Ground Zeroes, Dead Nation, Rayman Legends,

Granted some are cross platform, but 60fps is so much better than 30fps, the level of detail in games like BF4 and Child of Light is insane compared to PS3, and most of the arcade games are cross buy/ps+ anyway. Plus trophies stack, you can stream in HD, take snapshots and video clips to upload online, trophies sync in less than 5 seconds, 8 person party chat, PS store is lightning speed, and netflix/wwe network run much better on it. Not to mention the controller is baller as hell. Lots of the good games can be timeshared on here, or you can join Yanks group for a bunch of games too.

Wait til October if you want, but I turned on my PS3 the other day and almost threw up at how ancient it felt. But you will cave in October when WWE 2k15 comes out, as some of story mode is only on current gen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acct: #1 $20 Phantom (JP)
Shin Koihime Musou
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)
BlazBlue Chronophantasma
-Kokonoe DLC
-Yuuki Terumi DLC
-All DLC Color Palettes
-Classic Noel

Acct: #2  $10 Phantom (or if you do $20, ill put it all towards more doa5 content)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack
Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack
Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack
Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #4  $5 Phantom
The Last of Us

Acct: #4  $5 PS3 Phantom / PS4 Phantom  $15
Call of Duty: Ghosts

Acct: #5  $5 PS3 Phantom
Battlefield 4 w/ China Rising DLC

Acct: #7 $5 Phantom
Disgaea D2 w/DLC
-Fuka & Desco
-Rozalin
-Liliel
-Adell
-Salvatore
-Raspberyl

Acct: #5 $4 Phantom
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance w/DLC
-Blade Wolf
-Jetstream

Acct: #6 Phantom $3
Dead Space 3

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 wDLC

Acct: #11 $5 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #12 $4 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #13 $5 Resell
DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC

theyre all U.S. created accounts minus the first. if prices seem abnormal (high) just pm me with an offer  since i dont really know what going price on certain shit is.

sidentote: also got Borderlands 2, PS All-Stars, Bioshock 1 & Infinite (inc season pass), Tomb Raider, Injustice (nearly complete dlc), batman arkham origins& diablo 3 (1 account).

btw also got a slot of my main, shoot me an offer, trust/known cag peeps only plz. Also got $20 in Account to spend on something.

Games

Purchased (all ps3 versions unless otherwise noted)

Plants vs Zombies
Tokyo Jungle
Strider
God of War Ascension
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Siren: Blood Curse (Complete 1-12)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist w/ High Power DLC
Borderlands Complete Edition
Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition
Remember Me w/ DLC Combos and Themes
Anarchy Reigns
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Persona 4 Arena [Region Locked to N. American Consoles]
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Far Cry 2
Pure Chess w/ 2 Extra Expansion Packs
Prince of Persia Complete Ed. w/ Epilogue
Sonic Adventure
Scary Girl
Mass Effect 2 w/ Cerberus Pack
Dantes Inferno
Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light
Outland
From Dust
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Ed.
The Last Guy
Burnout Paradise w/ Time Savers Pack and Boost Cars
Sega Rally Online Arcade
Parasite Eve (PS1)
Hard Corps Uprising
Infamous
Little Big Planet

Purchased DLC:

Ultra Street Fighter IV + Preorder DLC
Super Street Fighter IV Costume Packs (About 9 of Them)
Dead or Alive 5 online pass
Persona 4 Arena Glasses Full Pack and Additional Colors Full Pack
crapload of SFXTekken DLC Costumes
Dantes Inferno Trials of Saint Lucia DLC
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 complete Costume Pack
All KOFXIII DLC (Characters n Icons)
Batman Arkham City DLC (Catwoman)
Bulletstorm Online Pass
Rage Anarchy Ed. (DLC Only) w/ Sewer Missions
Dead Nation Road of Devastation (DLC)
Resistance 3 Online Pass
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom 3 Character Jill
Blazblue Continuum Shift DLC Makoto Nanaya & Platinum The Trinity
Alice Madness Returns DLC (Original Alice Game) + Weapons DLC
Crysis 2 Retaliation Map Pack
Uncharted 2 all DLC Content

among a bunch of other small things

- Towerfall Ascension

- Strider

- Stick it to the Man

- Outlast

- Contrast

- Trine 2

- Sound Shapes

- Flower

- Warframe

- Don't Starve

- Doki Doki

- Resogun

- inFamous Second Son

- Killzone Shadow Fall

- Octodad

- Transistor

- Another World

- Fez

- Watch Dogs

- Daylight

- 1001 Spikes

- Tomb Raider

- TLOU Remastered

- Swapper

- Rogue Legacy

- Wolfenstein

- CoD Ghosts

- BF4

- Child of Light

- Valiant Hearts

- Mercenary Kings

- Guacamelee

- Road Not Taken

Games that I want to try on it but haven't yet: Knack, AC4, Diablo 3, Oddworld, Murdered SS, Ground Zeroes, Dead Nation, Rayman Legends,

Granted some are cross platform, but 60fps is so much better than 30fps, the level of detail in games like BF4 and Child of Light is insane compared to PS3, and most of the arcade games are cross buy/ps+ anyway. Plus trophies stack, you can stream in HD, take snapshots and video clips to upload online, trophies sync in less than 5 seconds, 8 person party chat, PS store is lightning speed, and netflix/wwe network run much better on it. Not to mention the controller is baller as hell. Lots of the good games can be timeshared on here, or you can join Yanks group for a bunch of games too.

Wait til October if you want, but I turned on my PS3 the other day and almost threw up at how ancient it felt. But you will cave in October when WWE 2k15 comes out, as some of story mode is only on current gen.
At least we agree on something. Pravado, would u kindly post a gif of how playing last of us on 30 fps lock feels and then give me aother gif for how 60 fps feels, thanx. Everyone who has a PS4 must beat Knack at least once, its a requirement.

But you will cave in October when WWE 2k15 comes out, as some of story mode is only on current gen.
Went to the website and saw Yukes is still involved (not good). If they were inspired by NBA 2K, then MyCareer screams VC microtransactions for moves, clothes and possibly arenas (really not good). 2K Showcase, their story mode will be available on all systems.

WWE 2K15 is definitely a wait and see current gen title. This series gives Madden a run for it's money in yearly hype over it's improvements. 5x the animation of 2K14, 4x the commentary. We'll see, but I don't have my hopes up.

WWE 2K15 My Career Mode: In addition to reliving these golden WWE memories, you'll finally have a true, discreet career mode for your created wrestlers in MyCareer. This mode has been lifted from NBA 2K14 and adapted to the WWE environment. While I didn't think the mode had the right synergy with the NBA, the WWE seems like a logical place to apply it. Imagine replacing all those cheese-ball, amateur hour characters and cutscenes with authentically voiced and mo-capped WWE Superstars. You get the picture. Exact details of the mode are still forthcoming, but we do know that it will be on the current-gen version only. Sorry, 360/PS3 stalwarts.

All I need is a roster update and new story mode anyway. I eat up WWE games, esp when they're going to be running on next gen hardware.

@snakey do we always disagree on things? i hadn't realized

30fps:

2m32po0.gif

60fps:

nmkao9.gif

If I can figure out how to get it to work, I'll take a video later of the 30 vs 60 fps comparison and upload it to somewhere that can display 60fps videos if I can find a place to do that. Not only is the animation smoother, but moving the camera around is as well.

WWE 2K15 My Career Mode: In addition to reliving these golden WWE memories, you'll finally have a true, discreet career mode for your created wrestlers in MyCareer. This mode has been lifted from NBA 2K14 and adapted to the WWE environment. While I didn't think the mode had the right synergy with the NBA, the WWE seems like a logical place to apply it. Imagine replacing all those cheese-ball, amateur hour characters and cutscenes with authentically voiced and mo-capped WWE Superstars. You get the picture. Exact details of the mode are still forthcoming, but we do know that it will be on the current-gen version only. Sorry, 360/PS3 stalwarts.

All I need is a roster update and new story mode anyway. I eat up WWE games, esp when they're going to be running on next gen hardware.

@snakey do we always disagree on things? i hadn't realized

30fps:

2m32po0.gif

60fps:

nmkao9.gif

If I can figure out how to get it to work, I'll take a video later of the 30 vs 60 fps comparison and upload it to somewhere that can display 60fps videos if I can find a place to do that. Not only is the animation smoother, but moving the camera around is as well.
Well, i dont really like the way u handle the library that much but its alright.

30 fps-
tumbl.gif

60 fps-
194-1283126103-bg-happy-spongebob-squarepants-blue.gif

A request board has been there for the past two weeks.. nobody uses it still. you may have to relog in to the site to see it, as lefora updated their servers a few weeks back

A request board has been there for the past two weeks.. nobody uses it still. you may have to relog in to the site to see it, as lefora updated their servers a few weeks back
I see, I wanted to see if I could fulfill anybody's request. Maybe I'll make my own request later.

Add me to the stoked for WWE 2K15 hype list- the next gen Cena screenshot that came out this week made me cream- honestly an updated roster with that level of graphics with identical gameplay is enough for me.  A fleshed out story mode is just the proverbial cherry on top. I always thought the MyCareer (in the PS4 version  of 2K14 especially) was so cheesy and lame, but with WWE characters it makes sense

Posting this up one more time before the weekend. I would like to pre-order and get it set up ASAP. Just need one more PS3 friend.

Don't forget we get the $3 back eventually on the account eventually and could pick up something cheap that's cross-buy.

Hohokum + Counterspy - PS3/4 - $24 w/ Plus discount

PS4
R ($7.20) - stillshadow
P ($4.80) - Reiter34

PS3
R ($6) - killapigs
R ($6) -

I'm drunk and fire selling this share.

$40 for Resell of COD:Ghost w/Season Pass.

First quote/PM/etc wins it.

Ready to download immediately.

If no takers, I'll probably donate to the library PRADA runs. (If he doesn't already have it)

*Edit*

PS4 share

I know it's a joke, but if you don't have one already, there is no need to buy a PS4 until October when the current-gen exclusives like Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Evolve and The Order:1886 release.

Oh...wait.

On second thought, unless you want to get a head start on the games already released, want to play 'better' versions of games that are cross-gen or find that the current-gen exclusives intrigue you, you can wait until February to get one.
If I thought the PS4 would be significantly less by then, I would agree wholeheartedly with waiting. Even by Feb, I don't see it being cheaper. A person may be able to get a different bundle that is not available right now and maybe get a gift card back from a retailer, but that last part is a big maybe. The PS4 Destiny bundle is coming out next month and looks pretty sick. If someone is going to end up paying the same relative price in 6 months, why not buy it now and enjoy the differences now?

I got the PS4 to enjoy the games being released on both platforms in the best quality, and I still chip away at my PS3 backlog in between. Those games I am playing on the PS4 would have been in my PS3 backlog anyways if I didn't get the new system.

Ok. Makes since. I think the rental route would be better for me because I usually beat games within a week or no more than 2 weeks.... On that note, anyone have a nba2k14 rental on ps4?
u may want to rethink that i started installing 2k14 on tuesday night and its just hit 34% :(

- Towerfall Ascension

- Strider

- Stick it to the Man

- Outlast

- Contrast

- Trine 2

- Sound Shapes

- Flower

- Warframe

- Don't Starve

- Doki Doki

- Resogun

- inFamous Second Son

- Killzone Shadow Fall

- Octodad

- Transistor

- Another World

- Fez

- Watch Dogs

- Daylight

- 1001 Spikes

- Tomb Raider

- TLOU Remastered

- Swapper

- Rogue Legacy

- Wolfenstein

- CoD Ghosts

- BF4

- Child of Light

- Valiant Hearts

- Mercenary Kings

- Guacamelee

- Road Not Taken

i hate you :( u just got your ps4 three weeks ago and already played 1000x the games i played.

If no takers, I'll probably donate to the library PRADA runs. (If he doesn't already have it)
Send that shizz to Prada's library bro

Never log in on CAG when you are drunk. You just gave me a $20 PSN Card for free... and I used it.

If I thought the PS4 would be significantly less by then, I would agree wholeheartedly with waiting. Even by Feb, I don't see it being cheaper.
lrn2cag. The PS4 could have been had for cheaper in several ways:

1. 10% off with the Best Buy movers coupon (valid until the end of August).

2. Altatac and Newegg have sold PS4s for $360, so unless you live in California, you save even more money by not having to pay tax. There was also a $10 off code active when Altatac was selling, making it $350. Throw in the 10% off coupon Ebay sends to some people and that's even more savings. (not sure how the warranty would work in Altatac's case, but with Newegg you'd be golden)

3. Cowboom had a sale where PS4s in very good condition could be purchased for $200-$250. This was going on at the same time as Gamestop's 50% extra credit for a console trade-in promo. After trading in the used system, you would get a new one, with warranty, for under $5 (not including tax). Even with high taxes, that still meant a new PS4 for under $300 after taxes.

4. Another Ebay seller was selling Gamestop and Toys R Us credit for 15% off. While not a direct discount on a PS4, it would allow a buyer to save $60.

5. Again, while not a direct discount, $100 could have been saved on a PS4 by taking advantage of the Staples discount code that knocked $25 off $100 purchases, which included Gamestop credit and Visa gift cards (though the latter required an activation fee)

6. Apparently, Sam's club is selling them for $350 until the end of the month.

If someone is going to end up paying the same relative price in 6 months, why not buy it now and enjoy the differences now?
That's a few hundred clams that can be spent on something else.

In the future, when you guys see me signing up for phantoms of stupid games like Mugen Souls Z, Ragnarock Odyssey Ace, and other stupid JRPG type games, make sure to tell me what an idiot I'm being.

Ahhh MonHun 3rd is one of my top wants too. However with that problem of needing to add extra yen, you may as well just import it from amazon. It's like $23 all the time (so the same-ish price as this would cost). Or make a GS group and find something to spend the extra on. :)

Wow almost tempted to get that MH3rd as I still have 300 yen left over from previous purchases.

Also looking for a akiba's trip phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back