Yum fighting games and a visual novel~

Anyone want to do a group of it?

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late - $56

Resell $18.67

1.BARTstation

Phantom $9.33

1. KuHLiiDE

Im in.

If you would like, I'm going to be setting up (not hosting)a BlazBlue CP group and we need two resells.

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

Resells : $20

Phantoms : $10

1. GinnTokki

2. Sierra

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma (ENG) $40

Resells : $13.33

1.BARTstation

Phantoms : $6.67

1. GinnTokki

2. pearls

Last edited by a moderator:
Revenge756 and I are still trying to put together a Rogue Legacy group and need 2 PS3 resell slots filled.

The account already has Castle Crashers and House of the Dead on it. I will also throw in a phantom of Rayman Legends for one of those slots.

The PS3 phantoms are also available, but we're trying to expedite this so we'd prefer the resells fill first. Thanks.

*2x EXP weekend for Ghosts*

Can we get this last PS3 spot filled over the weekend? I will only be keeping this open through about mid-day Monday or else we can't get the pre-order discount.

Hohokum + Counterspy - PS3/4 - $24 w/ Plus discount

PS4
R ($7.20) - stillshadow
P ($4.80) - Reiter34

PS3
R ($6) - killapigs
R ($6) -

Also, adding 1001 Spikes (PS4) to the library today.

For Sale:

Saints Row 4 National Treasure Edition (All DLC included) $8

Ben 10 Omniverse 2  $3.00

Dungeon Defenders $1.00

Lone Survivor $1.50

Looking for:

Namco Museum Essentials

Smash Cars

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

Resells : $20

Phantoms : $10

1. GinnTokki

2. Sierra

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma (ENG) $40

Resells : $13.33

1.BARTstation

Phantoms : $6.67

1. GinnTokki

2. pearls

Setting these groups up though can't host. Need one more resell for BlazBlue and two for Tales of Xillia

Selling resells of:

NASCAR 14 - $8

Madden 25 (PS3) - $5

Master Reboot - $2

Sonic Unleashed - $4

hey i'm new here but im looking for a share of Dragons dogma dark arisen and EA MMA ps3

i have to offer GTA V and Fifa 14

PSN WinnaACM_

Made a few updates to the library. Organized it a little better. Note the rules: two ps3 games out at a time, one ps4 game out at a time. Again, if people aren't responding to/ignoring PMs about games you want to borrow, let me know. I remember someone was asking about AC3, if they still didn't respond, PM me.

New games:

PS2:

Odin Sphere

PS3:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

Red Dead Redemption + all DLC

Portal 2

PS4:

Bound By Flame

Watch_Dogs

Valiant Hearts

Made a few updates to the library. Organized it a little better. Note the rules: two ps3 games out at a time, one ps4 game out at a time. Again, if people aren't responding to/ignoring PMs about games you want to borrow, let me know. I remember someone was asking about AC3, if they still didn't respond, PM me.
What exactly is the requirement for getting library access besides the buy-in? Not sure what the trusted aspect is composed of exactly. Also curious about what kind of buy-in is looked for; full cost retail, or are in-demand games generally fine even if they're less (Rogue Legacy or FFX/X2 at sale price for example.)

What exactly is the requirement for getting library access besides the buy-in? Not sure what the trusted aspect is composed of exactly. Also curious about what kind of buy-in is looked for; full cost retail, or are in-demand games generally fine even if they're less (Rogue Legacy or FFX/X2 at sale price for example.)
I'm going to try to answer for Prada, he can elaborate if needed. I'm sure he's sick of library questions.

Basically the buy in should be a quality game that isn't already in the library. My definition of quality would probably be something that isn't super cheap, and wasn't free on PS Plus any time recently. Most people have Plus and aren't looking for the games that weren't free. Rogue Legacy is cheap, but also a game people would actually want to play. But if you're trying to get in with something like "I have Final Fantasy 8 on an account" chances are you'll get turned away.

The vouch is a trust thing. Would a member be willing to put their name on the line to recommend you and say that you can be trusted?

i got a friend that can vouch for me. and the ps4 resale is ghost, since i cant get anyone to buy it or trade for it.... hahahahaha. I was on the "master race" list. does that mean i have access? 

I'm going to try to answer for Prada, he can elaborate if needed. I'm sure he's sick of library questions.

Basically the buy in should be a quality game that isn't already in the library. My definition of quality would probably be something that isn't super cheap, and wasn't free on PS Plus any time recently. Most people have Plus and aren't looking for the games that weren't free. Rogue Legacy is cheap, but also a game people would actually want to play. But if you're trying to get in with something like "I have Final Fantasy 8 on an account" chances are you'll get turned away.

The vouch is a trust thing. Would a member be willing to put their name on the line to recommend you and say that you can be trusted?
i would love for all final fantasies to be in the library

P.S Anybody streaming tonight im at work and bored wont mind watching snakey or Prada stream a campaign

I finally decided to get PS4 but sadly im low on cash so i will gonna sell all the slots i have before i sell my PS3 so i can get enough money to get PS4 .
Here is what i got for sale .
Want these to be gone ASAP , Also if you have a lower offer then feel free to tell me about it & sorry if i listed something with a high price but i'm not so updated for sale prices .

PS4 Phantom of my main: [ Contains ] ( offer me a price there is nothing on my mind )

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Rogue Legacy
MouseCraft
Another World
+
all PS4 PS Plus games . available til 01/13/2016

PS3 Phantom of my main: [ Contains ] ( offer me a price there is nothing on my mind )

The Wold Among Us ( Season Pass )
The Walking Dead Season 2 ( Season Pass )
Rambo The Video Game
Enslaved:Odyssey to the west
Minecraft:playstation 3 Edition
Payday 2
Abyss Odyssey
Papo & Yo
Tokyo Jungle
Forest Legends:The Call of Love
Magus
Master Reboot
Crysis 3
Beer Pong!
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Brothers:a Tale of Two Sons
ibb & obb
Cloudberry Kingdom
Dragon's Crown
Do Not Fall
Stealth Inc:A Clone in the Dark
Mamorukun Curse!
R.I.P.D:The Game
Alice Madness Returns
Pool Nation
Hotline Miami
Storm
Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams
Urban Trial Freestyle
Remeber Me
Mountain Requital
God Mode
Guacamelee
Psych Youself
Bit.Trio Runner 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Resident Evil 6
Of Orcs and Men
Injustice:Gods Among Us - Season Pass ( not the game )
+
PS Plus games avaiable til 01/13/2016

PS3 Resells:

Sniper Elite 3 + Grid Autosport [ UK Account ] ( both are base game only with no dlc ) P=$5 , R=$10
Amazing Spider Man 2 Resell = SOLD
Rocksmith 2014 = $5
Batman Arkham Origins =SOLD

Uncharted 1 + 2 Bundle = SOLD
L.A Noire + Mini Ninjas =  SOLD

Bayonetta =  SOLD
Journey + I'm Alive + Persona 3 = SOLD
Ni No Kuni = SOLD
Borderlands 2 = $1
infamous festival of blood = $1
House of the Dead Overkill = SOLD
Unfinished Swan = SOLD

2 of the same game wouldn't hurt...
It's useless because it's not like there are a lot of guys waiting on the line to borrow the same game especially CoD. It's only 1 or 2 persons at most waiting to play or borrow a particular game (account).
Also just because you are on that master race list doesn't mean that you are in.

Are games that are already in the library...I guess "undonatable" for the pay-in? I was thinking about the library and I have a PS3 Watch Dogs resell but I don't know if I need something different I guess.
That would be great as a donation because not everybody have a PS4 to play the PS4 version so they can't try the PS3 version of the game instead.

That would be great as a donation because not everybody have a PS4 to play the PS4 version so they can't try the PS3 version of the game instead.
Ah that sounds good. I think I'll try signing up for the library. Does the vouch need to be someone I have had a transaction with?

It's useless because it's not like there are a lot of guys waiting on the line to borrow the same game especially CoD. It's only 1 or 2 persons at most waiting to play or borrow a particular game (account).
Also just because you are on that master race list doesn't mean that you are in.
i knew that about the master race. i figured he was saying, or mentioning; whom of us had a ps4...

New games:

PS2:

Odin Sphere

PS3:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

Red Dead Redemption + all DLC

Portal 2

PS4:

Bound By Flame

Watch_Dogs

Valiant Hearts
Nice additions to the library, i've also thinking in put more games in there, i'll send a PM. I have some other questions too that i would like to ask about.

---------------

Probably will not fill but i'm fan of large accounts so, i'll give a try:

Lightining Returns FF13 + Aquapazza + Chaos Code + Game of Thrones + Master Reboot + God Mode + RIPD:TheGame

R - $20

1. mark77 (host)

P-

Would this fill up if I switch to PS3 and leave the PS4 slot open? Snakey?

PS4
R ($7.20) - tokyostomp
P ($4.80) - Reiter34

PS3
R ($6) - killapigs
R ($6) - stillshadow

PS4
R ($7.20) -
P ($4.80) - Reiter34

PS3
R ($6) - killapigs
R ($6) - stillshadow
im doin my own group for Counterspy, and prolly for Hohokum too. srry

PS4
R ($7.20) -
P ($4.80) - Reiter34

PS3
R ($6) - killapigs
R ($6) - stillshadow
Count me in.

If by chance someone ends up wanting a ps3 slot. I can drop out and give you back the resell spot seeing how it's your group and all.

A quality game is essentially one that many people would want to play that:

- hasn't been super cheap on sale / isn't selling for super cheap in this topic

- can be completed within a week or two

- hasn't been on ps+

- has a decent metacritic rating (70+)

- isn't super popular to the point that everyone and their mother has already played it

The older the game, the better it has to be. PS4 games are more likely to get you in at this point, very few decent PS3 games left we don't have. All that being said, once a member, you can donate whatever you want. It's just for entry that these rules are in place.

And Kennymase, you're way too new to gamesharing to get in even with a vouch. Sorry.

We don't need duplicate copies of games for the library either. Lines aren't long at all, at least none that I can see.

Current members shouldn't want duplicate copies anyway, as another game could be donated by that person that's not already in the library. Every person only gets entry one time, so I try to make the most of it. Historically, most people donate one game and no more.We're running out of regulars to let in, so unless some new blood somehow becomes active in this topic, you should all want me to press for better games.

Also, Albani, please don't tell people what games specifically will make good donations. You might give false hope. If you want a game, or think a game would be a good donation, put it up under requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back