Akibas Trip: Undead and Undressed

Vita

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

Hohokum

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited

Gravity Crash Ultra

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Counterspy Group ($15.99 with Plus trial)

PS4-

r-$4.49

p $2.50

1- b0w (host)

PS3

r-$2.50

I'm also selling 2 resells of The Swapper for PS3 - $2 each.

A quality game is essentially one that many people would want to play that:

- hasn't been super cheap on sale / isn't selling for super cheap in this topic
- can be completed within a week or two
- hasn't been on ps+
- has a decent metacritic rating (70+)
- isn't super popular to the point that everyone and their mother has already played it

The older the game, the better it has to be. PS4 games are more likely to get you in at this point, very few decent PS3 games left we don't have. All that being said, once a member, you can donate whatever you want. It's just for entry that these rules are in place.

And Kennymase, you're way too new to gamesharing to get in even with a vouch. Sorry.
It's all good bro. I'll work my way up. Hahaha

I wish the vita got some non-indie and jap games. I like me some rpg games but a little more variety wouldn't hurt. Some more to show the capabilities of the system like uncharted golden abyss.

im doin my own group for Counterspy, and prolly for Hohokum too. srry
No problem, Tokyo's got it covered. Enjoy.

Count me in.

If by chance someone ends up wanting a ps3 slot. I can drop out and give you back the resell spot seeing how it's your group and all.
Awesome, thanks. Oh, no, if the other guys still stay in and pay and everything, too, I won't mess with the slots. I opened it up myself. Thanks, though.

I will send out details and make the account later today.

Damn how did I miss this? I was looking for Unfinished Swan for awhile. I'll buy it from you when you're done with it.
I have a feeling that the game will come to PLUS sometime but at that price i couldn't let it pass.

You're on Lefora Library, right? I might put the game there along w/ other stuff that i have so if you wanna play it keep a eye at the forums.

------------------

Lightining Returns FF13 + Aquapazza + Chaos Code + Game of Thrones + Master Reboot + God Mode + RIPD:TheGame

R - $20

1. mark77 (host)

P-

Not even a phantom? Just to give me hope even knowing that won't happening lol

PS: Yeah, i know that the list of games doesn't make sense, i just put some of these to reach the right ammount($60); my main interests are Lightining Returns and Aquapazza. So if you have interest in any of that and have suggestions i can change.

Have you played Killzone: Mercenary?
KZ:M is gorgeous and does the best job showing off the hardware of any Vita game I've played so far. Which admittedly is not a huge list, but most of them don't push the system at all. That KZ:M came so early in the lifecycle of the Vita just means quite a bit more should be possible if we were to have developers actually spend the time to get that far.

Selling phantom of my PS3 account. Consists of the following:

Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
Fatal Frame
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Tomb Raider (PS1)
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Twisted Metal Black (PS2)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Primal (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
GrimGrimoire (PS2)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Max Payne (PS2)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Castlevania Chronicles (PS1)
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Resident Evil 1-3 (PS1)
Syphon Filter (PS1)
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
Silent Hill (PS1)
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night       

Not listed: PS+ freebies (2+ years' worth), Vita games.

Looking for $45, but I'm willing to negotiate. Serious offers only!

Also, you won't have to download everything at once. Access will be granted upon request so there's no need to take everything all at the same time.

See sig for codes I'm selling...

Okay, boss. I forgot that you only accept games that you haven't played yet, sorry.
fuck off. The whole point of the requests system is for you to request games if you want them to be eligible for acceptance. Learn to use it instead of ignoring it and criticizing my judgment. I've accepted far more games that I have already completed than those that I haven't even played. I've only taken out 5-6 games from the library out of our 100+ since it started up, so your argument is irrelevant. Sick of people complaining, especially those that use the library more than most members.

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

Resells : $20

Phantoms : $10

1. GinnTokki

2. Sierra

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma (ENG) $40

Resells : $13.33

1.BARTstation

Phantoms : $6.67

1. GinnTokki

2. pearls

Just need a few resells all around to get these groups finished and going. Again, I'm not the host but am simply setting these groups up. 

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

Resells : $20

Phantoms : $10

1. GinnTokki

2. Sierra

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma (ENG) $40

Resells : $13.33

1.BARTstation

2. POndash

Phantoms : $6.67

1. GinnTokki

2. pearls

Just need a few resells all around to get these groups finished and going. Again, I'm not the host but am simply setting these groups up.
I'll take the last resell of the BlazBlue group.

fuck off. The whole point of the requests system is for you to request games if you want them to be eligible for acceptance. Learn to use it instead of ignoring it and criticizing my judgment. I've accepted far more games that I have already completed than those that I haven't even played. I've only taken out 5-6 games from the library out of our 100+ since it's been up, so your argument is irrelevant
My argument is irrelevant? Haha you make me laugh Mr. Prav Jong-un.
First of all to make it clear for you I don't care about CoD Ghosts because I have it on PS4.

A quality game is essentially one that many people would want to play that:

- hasn't been super cheap on sale / isn't selling for super cheap in this topic

- can be completed within a week or two

- hasn't been on ps+

- has a decent metacritic rating (70+)

- isn't super popular to the point that everyone and their mother has already played it
Now about CoD Ghost:
1. Game is still around $40 (couldn't find the game in ps store right now sorry)

2. The game main story last from 6-10 hours so I am pretty sure everybody can complete that in 1 week or two.
3. It's not on ps plus and it's a Call of Duty game so the chances for the game to be on the IGC are very low almost 0%.
4. Metacritic rating is 71.
5. About popularity I can't make assumptions because I don't know how many of the people there already own this.

Also 1 think that I noticed just now is that either the PS3 or PS4 version of the game aren't available on the library so I now I can say you accept most of the games there based on your likings. I don't have nothing against you but you are contradicting yourself there. You accepted Force Unleashed 2 with a metacritic of 63 just so you could play it. You could just make a new section there where you can say that x person want's to donate this game? Anyone agree with this? Should we accept this donation or there isn't anybody interested about this game? I think you get my point but as I said I don't care to much on how you manage the library because after all you created it. I am not even surprised if you ban me from the library now because that is what real dictators do :)

We had PS4 CoD ghosts in there and someone pulled it because he wanted to sell it. Nobody has offered to donate it since. Ghosts PS3 is being donated by a member who still needs a vouch (captbeef), and I told him if he could get one he could get in with ghosts. Your point? You know nothing that's going on behind the scenes, only what you can see, you're the one making assumptions and callouts based on those mere assumptions. Why would I accept every other CoD and not ghosts? If your argument is that I've already played ghosts, I've already played all the other CoD games as well. It comes off as "i'm running out of games that I want to take out and I assume pravado is turning down games I would want to play" which is not a fair assumption to make, especially given how many games you've personally borrowed. Not everyone is offering me decent games. I get a lot of people trying to dump leftovers they can't sell in this topic, resells that are already going super cheap.

I accepted TFU2 because I have played it on 360 and I know it's a good game that can be completed quick. I can obviously override metacritic since I run the library. I didn't take it out until after a week when nobody had asked to borrow it. I returned it a while ago after only getting past one level because I wanted others to play it, and haven't taken it out since even though nobody's currently borrowing it. Check my trophies. The donator can vouch for that.  Again, your point? Assumption.

My point is that you have the tools to request games for me to accept as donations, and you're refusing to use it, instead just giving me shit for what I do and don't accept, which is lazy and rude. If you want a game, put it under the requests board. If 3 people say they'll play it, I will begin to accept it for donation if I wasn't already. Complain all you want, your argument is irrelevant as long as that requests board exists.

Dictators execute people for speaking out. I'm not going to do that, you have every right to do so. But being rude is petty.

And for fucks sake, y'all complaining but these are the potential games about to be donated pending vouch

Transistor (PS4)

Child of Light (PS4)

1001 Spikes (PS4)

MGS: Ground Zeroes (PS4) - added today

CoD Ghosts (PS3)

Dragon Age 2 (PS3)

Rogue Legacy (PS3) - waiting to be listed, already added

Another World (PS3/PS4)

Lost Planet 3 (PS3)

NFS The Run (PS3)

All of which I've already played. Give me a break. Stop assuming, and have a little faith.

And how could I know that somebody else was donating it until now that you mentioned it? You could have mentioned it from the beginning and all this was not going to happen. I am not going to argue anymore and sorry because I didn't want to come off rude to you and sorry to everyone for the off topics. Happy gaming everyone!

Has any one seen NSYNC? I miss that pretentious bastard. 

LF Timeshare/Reg Share of NFS Rivals PS4. 

And how could I know that somebody else was donating it until now that you mentioned it? You could have mentioned it from the beginning and all this was not going to happen. I am not going to argue anymore and sorry because I didn't want to come off rude to you and sorry to everyone for the off topics. Happy gaming everyone!
It's OK. You couldn't know that someone else was donating it, which is exactly why you have to have faith in me and not make assumptions just cause it's not in there

LF:

- Quick phantom/timeshare of Madden 25 (PS4).

- Someone to "gameshare" with me on Xbox One.

Have: 

Timeshare of Ultra Street Fighter IV ($1 per 2 weeks)

Timeshare of Sniper Elite III ($2 per 2 weeks) - (PS4)

Resell of Saints Row IV ($3)

Possible Resell of BF4 Premium (PS4)

Da Drop

PS4

Surgeon Simulator

Hohokum(3 way cross buy)

PS3

Akiba's Trip

Risen 3: Titan Lords

Vita

Phantom Breaker

Akiba's Trip

My Singing Monsters

Disgea 4

Gravity Crash Ultra

"Your high horse is a pony."
Ahaha I remember that.

Also anybody want to chat on PS4, I'm too poo-c to leave the first room in Outlast, I jumped though the window to get in, lights turned off and I jumped back out. So now I'm just hanging on the window ledge where its safe lol.

As someone who is in the library and has never used it can I just say this:

I think it's a cool thing and well run.

But can we keep the bitching about it out of this thread? Make a different thread to talk about it. Please.

Maybe next week I'll take a game out. I don't even know if I have the link to the forum anymore! I donated and never have used it!

I've noticed posts about "the library" here recently, but somehow I missed out on the details about it... which is odd considering how many times a day I typically read this thread.

Hah. I want in the library but need to get involved in some other deals first. But my hdd is full and my backlog is such that getting in right now is totally unnecessary.

Sometimes I hate that I have willpower to resist because I don't have enough to not want as well.

I'm considering joining the Library if no one buys my share.

PS4 Resell of GOD: Ghosts + Season Pass

$40 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back