CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot more of an MMO than I thought. The last mission of the beta was a co-op raid with two bullet sponge bosses that were no fun to fight and wave after wave of enemy. Gave up on it about an hour in during the second boss, it was terribly boring. The missions before that were alright but very much in the MMO style of "go here kill x amount of dudes" or "collect x amount of things" all the in same reused map.
Thats great news for me then, more MMO the better.

And usually with MMO's comes grind and the game doesnt really start until you get to max level. I hope theres raids, etc.

And usually with MMO's comes grind and the game doesnt really start until you get to max level. I hope theres raids, etc.
Yes brainy, your gonna prolly be addicted to Destiny for a few months and then stop and go back to ff14

Yeah, that neutral feedback that was left a few years ago may not be a valid reason to not to do business with you, but not having anyone to vouch for you, not being an active part of the community and admitting to contacting Sony numerous times for additional resets on the other hand...
Everybody contacts Sony for extra resets it's not a big deal and there's nothing to admit. You're basically telling me if someone was inactive for a few years and comes back he is deemed to be untrustworthy? How am I supposed to supply you with a vouch if this is how the community responds when I come to purchase an item? Thanks for the explanation, I now understand..........

Everybody contacts Sony for extra resets it's not a big deal and there's nothing to admit. You're basically telling me if someone was inactive for a few years and comes back he is deemed to be untrustworthy? How am I supposed to supply you with a vouch if this is how the community responds when I come to purchase an item? Thanks for the explanation, I now understand..........
Uhh actually your probably wrong. The only time Ive ever contacted sony to deactivate for me was when I had a PS3, it died, another PS3 died 2 years later...and I needed sony to deactivate me because I couldnt activate. And that was in between the time where they dropped it from 5 to 2 and then introduced being able to deactivate on your own. Now, under the same circumstances I would not need to deactivate.

Also - the 0% feedback is enough to make me not want to do business with you. Regardless of it was a false feedback from two years ago or not. The fact that your one and ONLY feedback is negative is enough to scare me away.

Calling Sony for "extra resets" is incredibly frowned upon in this community. You should also explain the feedback instead of just accepting it as legit, it makes you seem untrustworthy based on what it says.

The guy can't get a vouch if nobody lets him in a group. There can't be a 0% chance for a new member to build cred, otherwise the community never grows. Just let him be a phantom, fronting the whole cost of the game, and when he's done and the info is ready to be passed to resells, change the pass and refund him the difference. No risk taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh actually your probably wrong. The only time Ive ever contacted sony to deactivate for me was when I had a PS3, it died, another PS3 died 2 years later...and I needed sony to deactivate me because I couldnt activate. And that was in between the time where they dropped it from 5 to 2 and then introduced being able to deactivate on your own. Now, under the same circumstances I would not need to deactivate.

Also - the 0% feedback is enough to make me not want to do business with you. -Thank for proving my point. Regardless of it was a false feedback from two years ago or not. The fact that your one and ONLY feedback is negative is enough to scare me away.
It's not negative, it's neutral. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Calling Sony for "extra resets" is incredibly frowned upon in this community. You should also explain the feedback instead of just accepting it as legit, it makes you seem untrustworthy based on what it says.

The guy can't get a vouch if nobody lets him in a group. Just let him be a phantom, fronting the whole cost of the game, and when he's done and the info is ready to be passed to resells, change the pass and refund him the difference. No risk taken.

I proposed a trade but then tried to cancel because I gave it to a friend he then left neutral feedback.

The guy can't get a vouch if nobody lets him in a group. There can't be a 0% chance for a new member to build cred, otherwise the community never grows. Just let him be a phantom, fronting the whole cost of the game, and when he's done and the info is ready to be passed to resells, change the pass and keep the difference. No risk taken.
I agree 100%

I proposed a trade but then tried to cancel because I gave it to a friend he then left neutral feedback.
No one wants to hear your life story bro

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15575-1355941287-1.gif

Looking For:

Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space (PS3)

Ben 10 Omniverse (PS3)

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (PS3)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (PS3)

timeshare/phantom/resell

Just so everyone knows what the deal is, I got sick of the odd special characters in my username.

You are still dealing with the same person, I simply shape-shifted XD

Just so everyone knows what the deal is, I got sick of the odd special characters in my username.

You are still dealing with the same person, I simply shape-shifted XD
Is that why you chose that name -_-

It's better than trying to find your old username lol

I'd love the last phantom slot.

77300-family-guy-no.jpg

Is that why you chose that name -_-

It's better than trying to find your old username lol
If you really want the story behind the name, I wanted to get rid of the funky letters and didn't feel like Tigerwhatever was the way to go. Recently I was hanging with some friends and we played that game "if you could pick any superhero power, what would it be?" and Mystique came to mind. PS: I also think Rebecca Romijn is smoking

Destiny: Guardian Edition PS3 ($89.99) - Resells only get benefits for guardian edition.

Resell: $35

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom: $10

I understand the need for giving people a chance but it's the multiple resets thing that makes me worried. Thanks for all the good responses guys.

If the more experienced CAGs tell me if/how it's possible to include him in the group without putting the resells in a bad spot I'll tell the resells about it to see what they think since the decision should really be up to them.

Unrelated to GS but I want to inform everyone that a big actor passed away today.
R.I.P Robin Williams

Selling phantom of my PS3 account. Consists of the following:

Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
Fatal Frame
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Tomb Raider (PS1)
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Twisted Metal Black (PS2)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Primal (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
GrimGrimoire (PS2)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Max Payne (PS2)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Castlevania Chronicles (PS1)
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Resident Evil 1-3 (PS1)
Syphon Filter (PS1)
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
Silent Hill (PS1)
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night       

Not listed: PS+ freebies (2+ years' worth), Vita games.

Selling for $40. Desperately need the $$$...

Also, you won't have to download everything at once. Access will be granted upon request so there's no need to take everything all at the same time.

See sig for codes I'm selling...

Any interests in making a group for the Quantum Conundrum DLC ($6) or When Vikings Attack DLC ($4, but $5 min. if separated)?

Quantum Conundrum - The Desmond Debacle + IKE-aramba! - $6 (10 DLC trophies)

$2 Resale

-----

$1 Phantom

When Vikings Attack - When Vikings Relax - $5 (6 DLC trophies)

$1.67 Resale

-----

$0.83 Phantom

^On top of that, I felt like Robin was one of the first main actors that made gaming seem "cool". Him appearing in so many game commercials is one thing, but the fact that he also legitimately loved and had a passion for gaming is another. He even named his daughter Zelda, and on his AMA on reddit a year ago he was talking about a a whole bunch of video games he wanted to try out and play. Upstanding guy, and one of my childhood heroes. Also, a favorite actor of my Bengali parents, who learned a lot of English from watching his movies. RIP ;-;.

BTW I'm sorry if this post was unrelated to the thread, delete it if necessary, I just wanted to put my thoughts out here since it was brought up. 

Like this post if you' want to express your sadness over robin williams committing suicide

Past that, no need to clutter up the thread with everyone giving their sympathies.

Looking For:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (PS3)

timeshare/phantom/resell
It'll be on sale starting tomorrow, so you could try starting a group. ($24.49+ $34.99)

If the more experienced CAGs tell me if/how it's possible to include him in the group without putting the resells in a bad spot I'll tell the resells about it to see what they think since the decision should really be up to them.
It's possible, but it would involve doing something you would only do in the case where you don't trust the member, in which case, you have to ask yourself why you're dealing with them in the first place.

Isn't the game Blazblue CP or something of the sort? I'm unfamiliar with how many variations there might be, but I think Saturdaysun expressed interest in a slot, so you could check with him. If he is interested in a phantom, you could go with him instead.

Any interests in making a group for the Quantum Conundrum DLC ($6) or When Vikings Attack DLC ($4, but $5 min. if separated)?

Quantum Conundrum - The Desmond Debacle + IKE-aramba! - $6 (10 DLC trophies)

$2 Resale

-----

$1 Phantom

When Vikings Attack - When Vikings Relax - $5 (6 DLC trophies)

$1.67 Resale

-----

$0.83 Phantom

@raiborg respectfully, the post stays. i fail to see how leaving it up and letting people like it is less clutter than everyone just talking about robin williams. they're going to do it anyway otherwise, if you were a mod it would be a different story. before you post about how this is additional clutter, your response to it will be too. i honestly don't care about clutter, even quad-posting doesn't bother me. i'm just trying to give people a way to prevent it/consolidate it into one post

Who the hell are you?

Oh its you KB!!! I like your new name. Sad I found out a few days ago you were Brainy. :(
Yeah with the new name change its easy to forget who is who. But if you ever want to know a users past names you just go to their profile and click on "Display Name History". McFryyyyy aka Dormin aka bjstucker.

It's possible, but it would involve doing something you would only do in the case where you don't trust the member, in which case, you have to ask yourself why you're dealing with them in the first place.

Isn't the game Blazblue CP or something of the sort? I'm unfamiliar with how many variations there might be, but I think Saturdaysun expressed interest in a slot, so you could check with him. If he is interested in a phantom, you could go with him instead.
Yeah, true. Unless the 2 resells are pushing for it I think it would be best to leave the slot open for a trusted member. Sorry dude.

The last phantom slot was for Destiny (ps3). Easy mistake since I also posted a potential Blazblue CP group because it's on sale for $19.59 right now. I have no idea what the difference (if any) is. I'll definitely contact Saturdaysun. Thanks.

I remember others also showing interest in the game. Would PMing everyone of them be too much?

EDIT:

Ok everyone, turn robot mode back on. Only post what you have for sale/you're looking for and stop trying to be friends with each other.
We should have included you too. I think that's what Robin Williams would've wanted.

@raiborg respectfully, the post stays. i fail to see how leaving it up and letting people like it is less clutter than everyone just talking about robin williams. they're going to do it anyway otherwise, if you were a mod it would be a different story. before you post about how this is additional clutter, your response to it will be too. i honestly don't care about clutter, even quad-posting doesn't bother me. i'm just trying to give people a way to prevent it/consolidate it into one post
I just figured you were trying to use Robin Williams death as a way to get a bunch of likes.

That being said. Clutter alert, clutter alert. Im calling the clutter police on myself. Take me to the slammer.

The releases of BlazBlue have been:

Calamity Trigger -> Continuum Shift -> Continuum Shift II (patch on home consoles) -> Continuum Shift Extend -> Chronophantasma

The upcoming Chronophantasma 2.0 may or may not be a retail release or paid DLC or a free patch with DLC characters. We don't know yet.

Have you guys interest in both Blazblue and Jojo? My brother want them so i'm thinking in doing a group for the 2 games.

If not, please put me as a phantom in your respective groups.
I'm not interested in Jojo. Added you as a phantom. If Bravens does do a group for both games you can drop out of my group, no big deal.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (PS3) $19.59+

R $6.66

P $3.33

1.Blublue4

2.Mark 77

The releases of BlazBlue have been:

Calamity Trigger -> Continuum Shift -> Continuum Shift II (patch on home consoles) -> Continuum Shift Extend -> Chronophantasma

The upcoming Chronophantasma 2.0 may or may not be a retail release or paid DLC or a free patch with DLC characters. We don't know yet.
Knowing ArcSystems, I'm thinking it'll be like CS:E and just another retail release.

Guess you'll start grinding on the 10th. There will be 5 or 6 player raids that is friends only because of the need to coordinate with everyone to finish it.

Yeah with the new name change its easy to forget who is who. But if you ever want to know a users past names you just go to their profile and click on "Display Name History". McFryyyyy aka Dormin aka bjstucker.
So are we gonna try to get a Destiny Raid group going once It comes out. Lol I know 4 people if you join us. We are all from FF as well

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition reviews go up at 3 am est!  Seems like reviewers already got copies for it a week early, wish i had one now.

Hohokum($15)

PS4

r-

--------

p- snakey

PS3

r-

1.rpg

2.sgand

--------------

p-

Im gonna cancel the Counterspy group and just get it on my main, srry wpress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back