CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I might as well try it to see if anyone wants to go in on it. If you're interested, add yourself

Diablo 3 UEE (PS4)

Resell ($35):

Phantom ($15): Pravado

Locked Phantom ($10 - trusted member only):

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys! Been out of the loop in gamesharing for a few months now, but just bought a PS4 so should likely be looking for some old resells in a couple of days XD. 

Also looking forward to joining as a last minute phantom for any open groups for Xillia 2. Thanks

Destiny is apparently coming out at 12 pst also. fuck u Activision.

Games that unlock at 12 pst/3 am est-

Destiny

Shadow of Mordor

AC Unity

Far Cry 4

Acct: #1 $20 Phantom (JP)
Shin Koihime Musou
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)
BlazBlue Chronophantasma
-Kokonoe DLC
-Yuuki Terumi DLC
-All DLC Color Palettes
-Classic Noel

Acct: #2  $10 Phantom (or if you do $20, ill put it all towards more doa5 content)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack
Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack
Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack
Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #4  $5 Phantom
The Last of Us

Acct: #4  $5 PS3 Phantom / PS4 Phantom  $15
Call of Duty: Ghosts

Acct: #5  $5 PS3 Phantom
Battlefield 4 w/ China Rising DLC

Acct: #7 $5 Phantom
Disgaea D2 w/DLC
-Fuka & Desco
-Rozalin
-Liliel
-Adell
-Salvatore
-Raspberyl

Acct: #5 $4 Phantom
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance w/DLC
-Blade Wolf
-Jetstream

Acct: #6 Phantom $3
Dead Space 3

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 wDLC

Acct: #11 $5 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #12 $4 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #13 $5 Resell
DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC

theyre all U.S. created accounts minus the first. if prices seem abnormal (high) just pm me with an offer  since i dont really know what going price on certain shit is.

sidentote: also got Borderlands 2, PS All-Stars, Bioshock 1 & Infinite (inc season pass), Tomb Raider, Injustice (nearly complete dlc), batman arkham origins& diablo 3 (1 account).

btw also got a slot of my main, shoot me an offer, trusted/known cag peeps only plz.

Games

Purchased (all ps3 versions unless otherwise noted)

Plants vs Zombies
Tokyo Jungle
Strider
God of War Ascension
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Siren: Blood Curse (Complete 1-12)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist w/ High Power DLC
Borderlands Complete Edition
Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition
Remember Me w/ DLC Combos and Themes
Anarchy Reigns
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Persona 4 Arena [Region Locked to N. American Consoles]
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Far Cry 2
Pure Chess w/ 2 Extra Expansion Packs
Prince of Persia Complete Ed. w/ Epilogue
Sonic Adventure
Scary Girl
Mass Effect 2 w/ Cerberus Pack
Dantes Inferno
Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light
Outland
From Dust
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Ed.
The Last Guy
Burnout Paradise w/ Time Savers Pack and Boost Cars
Sega Rally Online Arcade
Parasite Eve (PS1)
Hard Corps Uprising
Infamous
Little Big Planet

Purchased DLC:

Ultra Street Fighter IV Complete Vacation DLC
Ultra Street Fighter IV + Preorder DLC
Super Street Fighter IV Costume Packs (About 9 of Them)
Dead or Alive 5 online pass
Persona 4 Arena Glasses Full Pack and Additional Colors Full Pack
crapload of SFXTekken DLC Costumes
Dantes Inferno Trials of Saint Lucia DLC
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 complete Costume Pack
All KOFXIII DLC (Characters n Icons)
Batman Arkham City DLC (Catwoman)
Bulletstorm Online Pass
Rage Anarchy Ed. (DLC Only) w/ Sewer Missions
Dead Nation Road of Devastation (DLC)
Resistance 3 Online Pass
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom 3 Character Jill
Blazblue Continuum Shift DLC Makoto Nanaya & Platinum The Trinity
Alice Madness Returns DLC (Original Alice Game) + Weapons DLC
Crysis 2 Retaliation Map Pack
Uncharted 2 all DLC Content

among a bunch of other small things

Figured I might as well try it to see if anyone wants to go in on it. If you're interested, add yourself

Diablo 3 UEE (PS4)

Resell ($35):

Phantom ($15): Pravado

Locked Phantom ($10 - trusted member only):
Not exactly an even split discounting the phantom the entire cost of the locked phantom. Especially since the resell assumes all the risk of having a locked phantom who always has the information. The regular phantom assumes none of that risk. I think youve got your pricing wrong.

Not exactly an even split discounting the phantom the entire cost of the locked phantom. Especially since the resell assumes all the risk of having a locked phantom who always has the information. The regular phantom assumes none of that risk. I think youve got your pricing wrong.
Agreed. I'd at least go $30/20/10

There is no "pricing law," If someone wants to join it, they can. If you don't want to, then don't. People who don't care about trophies get the game cheap, and resells have zero risk because only a trusted member (my definition of trusted is higher than most) is allowed to purchase the locked slot. If a resell can't find a phantom for their group, this is an option for them, they can still resell the game when they're done for whatever they would in a normal group. if it doesn't end up getting filled then whatever. I'm throwing it out there, and in no rush to play it.

Hey Pravado I think the formula I used earlier this weekend should make it right
R $30
P $20
LP $10
Therefore everyone gets a price of the pie. This is CAG after all :)

There is no "pricing law," If someone wants to join it, they can. If you don't want to, then don't. People who don't care about trophies get the game cheap, and resells have zero risk because only a trusted member (my definition of trusted is higher than most) is allowed to purchase the locked slot. If a resell can't find a phantom for their group, this is an option for them, they can still resell the game when they're done for whatever they would in a normal group. if it doesn't end up getting filled then whatever. I'm throwing it out there, and in no rush to play it.
Dude. I absolutely love the way you try to justify your own thoughts even when they are wrong. Its a real classic. I might as well never respond to anything you say, because you are always right. Im sorry for not noticing this earlier.

Resell assumes ALL (not zero, ALL) the risk. There is risk with a locked phantom, and the resell does in fact assume it all. Thats just simple knowledge right there.

As for trophies, it has nothing to do with trophies. It has to do with that fact that your pricing structure piggy backs you for a cheap phantom off the resell. Why on earth would a resell want someone to also have the details, and access to the account if he gets absolutely nothing out of it except helping you get a game cheaper. This is cheapassGAMER.com not HelpPravadoGetCheapGames.com

Groups have more than one person. Just because you had a thought, doesnt make it right. And it also doesnt mean you should be the sole beneficiary and 0% risk taker on a group.

#ThisGuy...

Late tomorrow I will have a Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare PS3 resell available for $9 (no pre-order DLC sadly) P.M me 

I'll have another slot for timeshare at the same time for $0.50/week

OR wanna try out the game? I'll do a day trial for free

PS4|D3RoS|Phantom|25$

Edit : PS3|D3RoS|Phantom|6.5$ (my friend has some slot for phantom O:)

M
What part of "don't take part in it if you don't want to" is too much to handle? I'm not forcing people's hands. Let people make the choice for themselves if they want to take part in it or not. Maybe someone wont be able to find a phantom and will have no problem with it.

Again, I'm not forcing anyone to join, or being manipulative.The fact that you're having a meltdown over a mere proposition is baffling

If you don't like the proposition, ignore it. Not hard. If nobody has interest, the group will not fill. If someone does, it doesn't affect you in the slightest

Resell assumes ALL (not zero, ALL) the risk. There is risk with a locked phantom, and the resell does in fact assume it all. Thats just simple knowledge right there.
Not that this is particularly relevant to the pricing structure, but there is an element of risk for the locked phantom as well. As the re-sell has full control over the account and can easily change the password at will, it is a simple matter for the re-sell to change said password and completely remove access to the account from the locked phantom.

As a person who has himself purchased a locked phantom only to completely lose access to it later on, I speak from experience.

DIabro is up!

99818-well-there-it-is-gif-Jeff-Gold-seL5.gif

Oh and when u import you save from the PS3 version, you have access to all your heroes!

You seem cool and I have nothing against you or Elite. Both sides do have a point but I think Elite 'wins' here.

Your point about this price scheme simply being an offer that isn't being forced onto people is accurate. It also seems to go against the attitude of this community. I've seen the thought expressed here before that gamesharing should be about everyone involved getting a game cheaper and that a "business" money making mentality was frowned upon outside of timeshares. Even then those tend to be dirt cheap.

Offering your own pricing scheme that favors you paying less money while not doing anything for the people people putting themselves on the line (the resell and the locked phantom) is really cutting it close, isn't it? It is their choice, true. I could put for sale some super obscure resell at a higher price than I paid for it (yet lower than the standard price) and that would just be someone's choice. It just kind of goes against the spirit here.

*By "business" mentality I mean the money making aspect seems to be looked down on not the good communication, clear goals, or trustworthiness others might mean by business. That stuff is clearly good.

Giving away an account with Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 on it. 2 resells and 2 phantoms, there's already one in the library so whoever wants it post here about it first.

Giving away an account with Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 on it. 2 resells and 2 phantoms, there's already one in the library so whoever wants it post here about it first.
If it's not gone already, I'll take it - I've been meaning to put together an account with all the SMT PS2 classics.

Wow, I left a wall before. Last thing I say:

Were the resell the one graciously offering this price model It would be different.
A resell accepting this price model and choosing to join the group is equivelant to them offering it. No difference. Your perception is too focused on me wanting to save money and not enough on the fact that on the opposite side of the spectrum the buyer would have no problem with it. If I wanted a resell I would have no problem letting some of the regulars split a pricey phantom like that, plenty of people that I trust enough. Not like we're total strangers

People getting so technical over framerate.
I guess am getting old, cause I still find Super Mario World for the SNES as silky smooth as ever.

Your girlfriend must be one helluva gal. She hot?

I did the exact opposite of what yours did for mine. I had to go out and buy her one and a imported Red DS4 from Japan just to please her ass. Then have it gift wrapped.
Yeah, i think my Old genesis games run sliky smooth too, but I think I've heard that you really didn't have to have the games running at 30-60fps before, but I really don't know what's true, haha.

Yeah she is, sure, she can get pretty mad and everything on me, but usually she's really sweet. I think she's more cute than hot, but some friends told me that she's hot, so I guess it's a matter of opinion, lol.
Well, that's nice of you, I don't think my girlfriend would go through the hassle to import me a specific color :p

Jesus, when writing this I had a huge ass spider climbing up my leg, thought it was dirt from my sock or something so I picked it up. Toothpaste flew from my mouth when I saw it moving, sneaky fucker!

So PvZ GW is coming out for Ps4?! Damn, I thought that was a MS exclusive, now I got interested, I've heard it's quite good.
I wonder if I should go for that instead of TLoU since I've already played that.

Oh how I wish that I wasn't on my way to work right now, my D3 will drop into my mailbox any time now, but I've got to wait for my girlfriend to play with me, otherwise she would flay me alive, AND take my Ps4, haha.
But as I said before, add me on Psn so we can take part of that loot gifting and mob thingy!

And I see this thread hasn't changed one bit since I was here before, man I love you guys :*

I've bought a game with an AU account
And I want to get a DLC for the game for 10$
I could not find AU cards
Is there any solution

Looking for re-sell or group for Drakengard 3 DLC (Sisters Prologue Bundle, Japanese Voice Pack, Nier BGM Pack).

Re-sellable PS3 shares for sale:

Dead or Alive 5 - $3

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW - $5

Siren (PS2C) - $2
God Hand (PS2C), Grim Grimoire (PS2C), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2C), Odin Sphere (PS2C), Raiden III (PS2C), Ring of Red (PS2C), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $10

Having issues with a diablo 3 download. I am the phantom slot. Finished downloading the game.. Installed it. When I goto run it for the first time on my main account it gives the error "cannot start the application. This application can only be started by a user who has a license for it" I have restored my licenses on my main account, but it's still giving the error... Anyone can help? PS4

Fellas take it easy on Prada... I genuinely believe he forgot the price structure i put out on Saturday so I will put it out again so that everyone gets a fair share of the Pie.

I personally would like the locked phantom slot to start picking up steam but not at the expense of my bros up in here. been with you guys over a year now and most if not all of you have treated me good and with respect. So lets try this again

Resell $30

Phantom$20

Locked Phantom $10

Everybody wins the resell and locked phantom need to be Highly trusted members who communicate via pm when the resell decides to change password or sell account.

Pravado you are here long enough to know that your statement about price laws is negated. You have on many occassions told people not to mess with price structures or price schemes to make a profit. in this case the phantom wins here you know that right? Sometimes you just need to back down when you make bad judgements. Its for the best sometimes or you will lose thread cred by your bros.

Notice that Albani kept quiet through all of this? I did.

Having issues with a diablo 3 download. I am the phantom slot. Finished downloading the game.. Installed it. When I goto run it for the first time on my main account it gives the error "cannot start the application. This application can only be started by a user who has a license for it" I have restored my licenses on my main account, but it's still giving the error... Anyone can help? PS4
Did you put the account you got D3 on as the Primary Account?

think u need to make that account your primary it should work when you do

I looked back at a post by ashtonreeves.. he said a similar thing with pre-loading and that it was locked on both his phantom slot and his mian..  I had to go into the phantom account (which i still have accesss to as its not phantom'd yet) and restored the licenses from there. this looks like it worked..... so just a heads up to other phantoms who have pre-loaded the game.

don't do that. I tested pre-loading with New N tasty.

100% downloaded the game, installed. signed out of the PSN phantom, logged off on PS4. signed in to my main and checked everything. no padlock icon on the game. so I thought I can play when the countdown ends.

on the release day, game unlocked at 9:30AM local time. but I couldn't start the game. it got locked. then I signed in to the phantom and checked. locked there as well. I had to sign in to PSN (also restored the licenses) in order to unlock the game.

hope this helps..

pre-load will be live in 2-3 hours..
here is the post that helped.

Selling: 
(PS3 resell)
Assassins Creed Freedom Cry Standalone - $3
Stick it to the Man - $1

(PS3 phantoms)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - $5
Abyss Odyssey - $2
Arcania: The Complete Tale - $1
The Darkness 2 - $2
Tour de France 2013 - $1
Anarchy Reigns - $2
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Millenium Duels - $1
Painkiller Hell & Damnation - $2
Child of Eden, Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement - $3
Warriors: Legends of Troy - $3
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - $6
Babel Rising, Eat Them - $2

(PS4 phantoms)
Thief - $12
Knack - $9
NBA 2K14 - $7
Wolfenstein - $16

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Hakouki - $1
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS3) - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1    
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Papo & Yo - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- AC4 Season Pass - $1 (PS3)
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free

[quote name="QDizzle" post="12020657" timestamp="1408444712"]Fellas take it easy on Prada... I genuinely believe he forgot the price structure i put out on Saturday so I will put it out again so that everyone gets a fair share of the Pie.
I personally would like the locked phantom slot to start picking up steam but not at the expense of my bros up in here. been with you guys over a year now and most if not all of you have treated me good and with respect. So lets try this again

Resell $30
Phantom$20
Locked Phantom $10

Everybody wins the resell and locked phantom need to be Highly trusted members who communicate via pm when the resell decides to change password or sell account.

Pravado you are here long enough to know that your statement about price laws is negated. You have on many occassions told people not to mess with price structures or price schemes to make a profit. in this case the phantom wins here you know that right? Sometimes you just need to back down when you make bad judgements. Its for the best sometimes or you will lose thread cred by your bros.

Notice that Albani kept quiet through all of this? I did.[/quote]

Long time no post here, I have been really busy with life stuff, but I can give you guys some advice from my perspective as outsider and a very experienced guy on that matters.

You are using the schema 25-35 for ps4 shares and now you are going to try with locked ones, well if you want to be fair only the phantom is getting a benefit from that. He is getting the slot cheaper and not risking anything (as usual). All the burden is now in the resell who has to share account info with someone else, and remember the locked one is having resell privilegies too. so now you have two people who can resell their slots. Or are you thinking that the locked can't resell? you have to let all that stablished and well documented in order to everyone gets a clear picture of what they are getting for their money.

What we did on our forums was to keep the same schema of split, 25/35 and then the resell chooses if he wants to split the price with someone else that he trust. After all, everyone likes trophies, so locked accounts arent popular anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back