CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a cheap slot (even a timeshare) of Diablo 3 for ps3 so I can update my save and export it to the ps4 version!

I lost the game when my HDD crashed last year! Need this ASAAAAAP

Nah I don't want to be part of those dramas anymore. Besides there are some people who will always win the argument even if they are wrong so it's not worth it.
That's the best thing to do. People take offense to comments and the argument drags on longer than it should.

Looking for a cheap slot (even a timeshare) of Diablo 3 for ps3 so I can update my save and export it to the ps4 version! I lost the game when my HDD crashed last year! Need this ASAAAAAP
Same here, LF Timeshare of Vanilla Diablo 3(ps3), 1 day/5 hours/whatever

Need to upload my save file asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having trouble starting d3 on their main account, says it can only be started from the user with the license for it
Either restore the licenses or run the game through the purchasing/resell account, then it should unlock for your main account (phantom) assuming you still have control of account

Anyone starting a Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare group? I'll be a phantom if someone wants to start a group. Just PM me, thanks!

What we did on our forums was to keep the same schema of split, 25/35 and then the resell chooses if he wants to split the price with someone else that he trust. After all, everyone likes trophies, so locked accounts arent popular anyway.
I 100% agree on this point. At the end of the day I also applaud Pravado. He is taking the site's namesake to heart. He is used to paying less for his phantoms and is doing everything in his power to still pay less.

I am also going to try a new pricing structure for my next group:

Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Legion Edition PS4

Resell $1

Azazael

Phantom $59

???

If no one wants to take me up on that than I will do the standard 35/25

I 100% agree on this point. At the end of the day I also applaud Pravado. He is taking the site's namesake to heart. He is used to paying less for his phantoms and is doing everything in his power to still pay less.

Resell $1

Azazael

Phantom $59

SNAKEYPOO

Looking for a BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma resell account.  Offering $7 or more depending on if DLC is purchased or additional games are included.  I may take a cheaper phantom if no resells are available.

Resell $0.75

Azazael

Phantom $58.75

???

Locked Phantom $0.5

Albani

Let me reduce the price a little bit. It's beneficial for both you and the resell

Let me reduce the price a little bit. It's beneficial for both you and the resell
remind me to MotoGP 14 =))

p/s :

PS4|D3RoS|Phantom|
PS3|D3RoS|Phantom|6.5$ (my friend has some slot for phantom
and more games
10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
5$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

I'm addicted to this pvz gw -.- need an intervention
I would offer to help, but im at 86% downloaded and likely to be addicted within the next 10 minutes.

Maybe we can help eachother. Like AA except... GA. Gameaholics Anonymous.
Loads of fun just that I'm having issues playing Garden Ops for some reason. Hoping that a new modem will resolve this issue. I miss FIOS.

I looked back at a post by ashtonreeves.. he said a similar thing with pre-loading and that it was locked on both his phantom slot and his mian.. I had to go into the phantom account (which i still have accesss to as its not phantom'd yet) and restored the licenses from there. this looks like it worked..... so just a heads up to other phantoms who have pre-loaded the game.
I had to do the samething with my resell after I preloaded PvZ and phantoned it.

Really that fun? Can PS4 and PS3 players play with each other?
It's a nice casual shooter and Garden Ops is co-op mode that has you protecting a garden from 10 waves of zombies. Not sure if PS4 and play with PS3 users but can test it out later today.

Just got a response from Support and PvZ does not support cross platform

Can PS4 and PS3 players play with each other?
Sadly no. (same with xbox users)

*Edit and off topic*

Check your mailbox in Diablo if you're on my friends list. I've been mailing out gifts all day and I don't believe there's a notification that you've received it. Also make sure to check your inventory for gifts to mail out to your friends. Mr. Rogers says sharing is caring.

Really that fun? Can PS4 and PS3 players play with each other?
its super fun lol

All the classes are unique and I love that there is a nice balance between the two sides as there are counters for each class.

You'll know adrenaline when you are a chomper and get 4 kills back to back like a boss lol

im looking for PS4 phantom or resell. dont matter

diablo 3 reaper of souls

plants vs zombies garden warfare

[attachment=7514:image.jpg]

This waited so kindly for me when I got home, now I've just got to wait until Friday/Saturday until I get to play it, sigh!

So there any resells or phantoms of TLoU or PvZ GW for Ps4? (Would prefer phantom)

I'm going to apologize for the way I acted before. I was under a lot of stress with job interviews and such. That being said, I just landed my first job out of school making $41.6k a year, so money is not tight anymore. Not bad for a 24 year old

Let's all kiss and makeup and accept my apology and move past it/pretend it never happened. As a show of good faith, with my first paycheck I will buy a PS4 resell for the library. Won't be for a little bit, but I'm thinking Minecraft or TLOU remastered

I'm going to apologize for the way I acted before. I was under a lot of stress with job interviews and such. That being said, I just landed my first job out of school making $41.6k a year, so money is not tight anymore

Let's all kiss and makeup and accept my apology and move past it/pretend it never happened. As a show of good faith, with my first paycheck I will buy a PS4 resell for the library.
Congrats on graduating and on the new job!

Pravado said:
I'm going to apologize for the way I acted before. I was under a lot of stress with job interviews and such. That being said, I just landed my first job out of school making $41.6k a year, so money is not tight anymore

Let's all kiss and makeup and accept my apology and move past it/pretend it never happened. As a show of good faith, with my first paycheck I will buy a PS4 resell for the library. Won't be for a little bit, but I'm thinking Minecraft or TLOU remastered
CONGRATS BRO its all good..

I bought the Last Tinker: City of Colors, on my main via the webstore.

Hoping to Zeus that this game doesn't suck at all,

cause this genre is my main, 3D platformers. Desperately want a decent 3D platformer on this gen.

Sony has let me down this year (after E3) with no showing of a new Bandicoot.

I'm going to apologize for the way I acted before. I was under a lot of stress with job interviews and such. That being said, I just landed my first job out of school making $41.6k a year, so money is not tight anymore. Not bad for a 24 year old

Hey, way to go man, gratz!

So Smite is coming to the Xbone but not the PS4. Some studios baffle me with their decisions. Smite is a ton of fun. It's a 3rd person skill shot MOBA (DOTA) style game. Check out some footage on twitch.

I sent out 100m gold to the people on my PS4 Diablo friends list from here. Please let me know if I missed you.

im looking for PS4 phantom or resell. dont matter

diablo 3 reaper of souls

plants vs zombies garden warfare

Wanted:

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4 RESELL)

Anyone starting a Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare group? I'll be a phantom if someone wants to start a group. Just PM me, thanks!

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

This waited so kindly for me when I got home, now I've just got to wait until Friday/Saturday until I get to play it, sigh!

So there any resells or phantoms of TLoU or PvZ GW for Ps4? (Would prefer phantom)

"...matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch"

- Robin Williams Ms. Doubtfire

Xillia 2 has one thing I would like to see in more games. If you have dlc on the save from the first game (even if it's not active through licenses), xillia 2 will give you that DLC right away. Also a free item pack on the PSN store. And if you played the first game, you get a Jude attachment. If you played "the bajeezus" (thats what it says in game) out of xillia, you get a milla attachment. Graces F gets you 2 attachments (sophie and yuri from vesperia) as well. Nothing for symphonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back