CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !

Does anyone here have fifa 12 dlcs (eu) or fifa 12 + dlc (usa) to sell ? :)
I am interesting since ea games removed it from ps store -_-

Okay... so I've got Diablo 3, but now my best friend wants a copy. So, I'll gladly vouch for him though he's not a member here, but I need to find someone who is willing to sell him a phantom.

In short... D3 UEE PS4 Phantom wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious. To the people who can't host is there a reason why or you just won't do it?

When I first started I hosted because most people would have groups who can't host and then just drop off. 

I'm looking for some jrpgs. I have a pending trade for xilla so anything else is fair game, please send a Pm if you have anything. Xilla 2 would be cool too.

Also looking for New n Tasty, octodsd and the last tinker for ps4 (any share or timeshare even is cool)

I'm curious. To the people who can't host is there a reason why or you just won't do it?

When I first started I hosted because most people would have groups who can't host and then just drop off.
I won't host because I'm in Canada. Games cost more on the store, and PayPal won't work if we make a US account for cheaper price, and Credit Card payment won't work either due to Canadian address.

Tales 2 group is now complete, sent pm's out to the group. May need a host, if one of the reg's is up for it, will post back if we do. Thanks.

To respond to you in my situation, I've hosted UK shares a few times but as of now I really don't have the time to host effectively at all. I'd rather someone more capable to it than use half my head in a rush job, just so it's smooth for the rest of the group.

A little off topic......

I have two 1 year PS Plus cards I have not used yet..... I bought them last year but was waiting to redeem them when PS did another "Buy 12 months, get 3 extra months free" promo they did at the end of 2012.

Anyone think this will ever happen again?  I wanted to redeem them then and get more months free.  Problem is, I am packing up all my stuff for a cross country move and am scared of the little cards getting lost in the move.

Maybe just redeem them now just in case and extend for another 2 years?

A little off topic......

I have two 1 year PS Plus cards I have not used yet..... I bought them last year but was waiting to redeem them when PS did another "Buy 12 months, get 3 extra months free" promo they did at the end of 2012.

Anyone think this will ever happen again? I wanted to redeem them then and get more months free. Problem is, I am packing up all my stuff for a cross country move and am scared of the little cards getting lost in the move.

Maybe just redeem them now just in case and extend for another 2 years?
save them on your computer? scratch the code and just type them in a .txt file?

Below are the games I have available for purchase or rent.  If interested please PM me.  Will also consider trading accounts.  Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

For Sale

$4 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection (Resell)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell)

$4 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Resell)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell)

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC (Phantom)

$4 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon (Phantom)

$3 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day (Phantom)

$7 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil (Resell)
$9 - XCOM Enemy Within (Resell)

$9 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell)

$10 - Fifa 14 (PS3 Resell)
$2.50 - FarCry Classic (Resell)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Rent:

Guided Fate Paradox (Buy)

Need for Speed Rivals (PS3 Rent)

No, the real Ghostbusters game.

61y3gF0DABL.jpg

Destiny: Guardian Edition PS3 ($89.99) - Resells only get benefits for guardian edition. Pretty much game + Season Pass

Resell: $35 (I'll do a regular edition for $20 if no interest in getting the DLC)

1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom: $10

1. Sgand

2. BluBlue4

Plants Vs Zombies PS3 Resell - $9 (no pre-order DLC)

I won't host because I'm in Canada. Games cost more on the store, and PayPal won't work if we make a US account for cheaper price, and Credit Card payment won't work either due to Canadian address.
I'm in Canada, and I've hosted several times. The address you use for your account does not have to match your credit card address.

I'm in Canada, and I've hosted several times. The address you use for your account does not have to match your credit card address.
Well, for whatever reason, last night I couldn't purchase D3 UEE on a GS account I made. PayPal gave me Error 3 twice in a row, and I couldn't put in my billing address as it wouldn't let me change from USA to Canada on the form. I could do it on a CDN region account with ease but the game's cost more.

Wow, you're a wizard genius.

Good call.
Afterwards, burn them so no dumpster diver can get a hold of them.

You'd be surprised how many "noted" their unused PSN codes for use later,

only to try to redeem later finding out they were used.

Then they'd call Sony up, and basically they'd tell them they were SOL.

The destiny dlc pack is $35 by itself but amounts to $30 if bought as the $90 guardian bundle with the game. I hope 'buy everything together or pay more overall' doesn't become a new practice.

The destiny dlc pack is $35 by itself but amounts to $30 if bought as the $90 guardian bundle with the game. I hope 'buy everything together or pay more overall' doesn't become a new practice.
Season Passes have always been a little cheaper than buying each piece of DLC separately. I think it's about 10-20% cheaper.

D3 UEE |Phantom|PS3|6.5$

10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
4$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

Those with EA Access membership on the Xbox One, can play Madden 15 for a whole good 6 hours in a bit.

Downloading rolls out after 9pm PT// 12 ET today.

Looks about to be the same as last year (no surprise), but with slightly updated visuals and tweaks to the defense,

and gameplay dynamics. 

Why am I always suckered into a new Madden game, year after year.....

same with NHL and NBA 2k.

------------

------------

On another note,

Since CounterSpy got released last Tuesday,

all 4 games of the PS Play 2014 promotion are ready to download and play for the right people.

We need a PS3 resell spot taker and two PS3 phantom spot taker.

The 4 games are -- Rouge Legacy, The Swapper, Hohokum, and CounterSpy.

Spots and Prices are as follows....

PS3

1) Phantom ($3.50)
2) Phantom ($3.50)

1) Resell ($6.50) - Yoshimitsu
2) Resell ($6.50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back