CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rygar (PS4): $8 ($1 each timeshare slot, 5-10 minutes for 100% tropihes)

1. Pravado

2. Bigwig_rah

3.Emoney244

4. lustyhitter

7. Pantsu_ (Phantom - $2)

Resell will then be donated to the library

Also, new library additions for this week:

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS3)

Child of Light (PS4)

Crysis 2

Hohokum (PS3)

MGS Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Transistor (PS4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for whatever reason, last night I couldn't purchase D3 UEE on a GS account I made. PayPal gave me Error 3 twice in a row, and I couldn't put in my billing address as it wouldn't let me change from USA to Canada on the form. I could do it on a CDN region account with ease but the game's cost more.
I wonder if using an IP mask like TunnelBear may help. I use TunnelBear to access U.S. websites like Hulu and also to watch Indian Premier League cricket on YouTube. In your case, it would be free.

I know why you have Alizee as your avatar. It's her 30th birthday today. I don't really care much for her singing but she still looks fantastic. Too bad I can't say the same for most female North American recording artists.

What are the odds of getting a RE Revelations/Metro Last Light group going from this flash sale? Kind of want Tales of a Graces too.
rpg incoming with Revelations...no Last Light from Plus? You dont need Tales of anything :)....unless it's "from the Borderlands"

I think I'm going to make a BS2 group, for the dlc. I can free up a slot by deleting that Metro map pack phantom. I'll offer you free phantom if you want it, since you did the same :)

So mostly PS+ stuff then. :/ Guess I'll buy Wonderbook, since I can't find a physical copy of it, and if P4A is actually 9.99 then I'm for sure buying it this time. Been meaning to buy it for months but every time it's on sale I'm just like "not right now".

RE Revelations Group  (11.3GB)

$3.33?

1.rpg

2.matt

------------------

$1.67?

1.prof

Me maybe. MIght want to get more games, so might start a bigger group. You rookies and your 1 game accounts.
Haha, one game groups fill faster, it's just facts. Not everyone would be interested in multiple games. I want Revelations, but no interest in Graces f or Last Light, but I'd be down for BS2 and Revelations.

Yeah I'd take BS2 just for that DLC.
I think rpg already has/had the DLC for that game. So he wouldn't be interested in that I'm sure. Also, see posting above if you missed my edit. I'll be making a BS2 group later today if nothing else. I'd also consider Sly Tri on PS3, to get rid of my physical I still haven't played, but not sure on that one yet.

I think rpg already has/had the DLC for that game. So he wouldn't be interested in that I'm sure. Also, see posting above if you missed my edit. I'll be making a BS2 group later today if nothing else. I'd also consider Sly Tri on PS3, to get rid of my physical I still haven't played, but not sure on that one yet.
Alright, I can be in for that BS2 phantom. No Sly trilogy for me though, I already have those games. 1 was free on Plus, 2 and 3 were $5 each.

OK, so I'm gonna go ahead and do this. I'd like to get both of these on one account, but seperate is just fine since the groups would likely fill faster. Wouldnt be able to get this going until later today (6-7pm EST)

Bioshock 2 Ultimate Edition $9.99

$3.33

R: laundrymatt

R:

$1.67

P: ProfStotch (paid)

P: Trophy DLC

Sly Trilogy PS3 $9.99

$3.33

R: laundrymatt

R:

$1.67

P: 

P:

What are the odds of getting a RE Revelations/Metro Last Light group going from this flash sale? Kind of want Tales of a Graces too.
Hey don't forget this

In the future, when you guys see me signing up for phantoms of stupid games like Mugen Souls Z, Ragnarock Odyssey Ace, and other stupid JRPG type games, make sure to tell me what an idiot I'm being.

Rygar (PS4): $8 ($1 each timeshare slot, 5-10 minutes for 100% tropihes)

1. Pravado

2. Bigwig_rah

3.Emoney244

4. lustyhitter

5. will

7. Pantsu_ (Phantom - $2)

Resell will then be donated to the library

Also, new library additions for this week:

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS3)

Child of Light (PS4)

Crysis 2

Hohokum (PS3)

MGS Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Transistor (PS4)
That easy and fast to get 100% in that game?

Hmm......*scratches scrotum*, ok.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/502501683260174336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zKaWvBLBhI

Stotch, your best bet is to bite the bullet and join the library. We have transistor, REvelations, and ToG. Just PM me.

Stotch, your best bet is to bite the bullet and join the library. We have transistor, REvelations, and ToG.
I'm in the library. I have like 3 games in there. But whenever I get a share it's like "Have this back in a week" and I usually need more time than that so I just prefer to "own" for a few bucks more.

And Matt is going to kill me for saying this, but I have Tales on disc. I was just looking to get rid of it if I can make more than the cost of the download would be.

If there's no line you could just retake it out... can't see REvelations or graces having a line at all. Most games have 2-3 weeks, haven't seen anyone put only one week on their share. Transistor is like a 5 hour game, 15 for the 100%. don't waste ya money unless its super cheap. WIth PS4, it's more than a few bucks to own, even $15 games will run you $9 for a resell.

And Matt is going to kill me for saying this, but I have Tales on disc. I was just looking to get rid of it if I can make more than the cost of the download would be.
Poor guy. Can't get mad at you for owning it already, before you proposed a lifestyle change. BUT JUST TO BUY IT AGAIN??? Dead to me, you are.

So, apparently the thinking on the sales are that they are leaks, and Sony just put them up early because everyone knew. But pricing wont go in effect yet. Flash Sale pricing tomorrow, other sales on Tuesday. Hopefully they'll just go ahead with it today though. I've heard leaks before and Sony didnt respond to it at all, so weird that they would now.

buying (phantom or resell) or renting a slot of the following ps4 games:

Infamous Second Son

Amazing Spiderman 2 

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

PM Me.

I'm not starting a group for it since I have it on disk but I'm glad to see Starhawk featured again. I have no idea if it's still active or to what extent but that game is one of the most fun experiences I've ever had. Very unbalanced, especially in certain game modes. Yet it is ridiculously fun. I might have to play again if the sale gives the game a boost.

Looking for one of these ps4 games:

The Last of Us Remastered
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Dynasty Warriors 8 (maybe on that one)
Thief (there any zombitches in this?)

May have forgotten about one.

If I can't find a share I'll probably just get one of em tomorrow, or maybe Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies :p

Btw, Knack any good? It looked nice on the trailers I've seen, but I've heard it sucks ass.

And that PAX sale will probably just be for US, now won't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back