CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Sorry guys, was trying to copy and paste my previous post to bump it, but my keyboard (and eyesight, apparently) derped terribly.

WWE 2K15(PS3)10/28

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. Havoc007

2. Deidara
if one of u guys switch to resell, i'll take a phantom

Deadfall Adventures-

r-
1.HyeVltg3
2.pantsu
-----
1.snakey
2.pantsu

We'd actually changed that so that HyeV got one resell then I'm taking one resell and one phantom, if that's what he still wants to do.

Is it actually coming out in NA? I'd heard that it was only being released in EU atm
Yea its supposed to be coming out on tuesday this time for real. It got delayed last time.

I also have 2 ps3 phantoms of my main for sale. pm me some offers, not looking for that much

Race The Sun
Divekick
Under Defeat HD
Mega Man X4
Dragon's Crown
OlliOlli
Counterspy
Rogue Legacy
NBA 2K14
Borderlands 2+dlc
PES 2014
Arcania- The Complete Tale
Tokyo Jungle+ all dlc
Brothers
Demon's Souls
DmC(2013)
Vanquish
Binary Domain
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
FEZ
Luftrausers
The Mark of Kri(ps2)
Kickbeat
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc
Minerva's Den dlc for Bioshock 2
MLB 13 Home Run Derby(easy trophies)
Just Cause 2
PoP: Forgotten Sands
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur V
Thomas was Alone+ dlc
Guacamelee!
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Shadow of the Colossus
PoP: The Two Thrones
Psychonauts(ps2)
Red Dead Revolver(ps2)
Rayman 2 Revolution(ps2)
Journey
Saints Row 2
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD
Voltron: Defender of the Universe
Bloodrayne(ps2)
BF3
Infamous Festival of Blood
Crysis 1
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Parasite Eve 2(ps1)
Warhammer 40k Kill Team
Burnout Paradise+dlc
Ass Creed 2 Ultimate Edition
PoP: Warrior Within
PoP: Sands of Time
Um Jammer Lammy(ps1)
Dragon's Lair
Costume Quest 1
Scott Pilgrim
2 pieces of Skate 2 dlc
Deathspank 1 and 2
Kick-Ass
Siren Blood Curse Episodes 1-12
FF 7(ps1)
Super Stardust HD
Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
2.0 update for the PS4 will be available tomorrow, includes:

• Pause/Resume Downloads
• Share Play
• YouTube Support
• Themes & Colors
• Live Broadcasting Enhancements
• New Voice Commands
• Content Area & Library
• USB Music Player
• What’s New

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/27/major-ps4-system-software-update-v2-0-available-tomorrow/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8j90KcOX64
I said this elsewhere, but I'll say it here too. It might be wise to turn off your systems automatic update. Sony had that PS3 firmware update that resulted in a lot of bricked systems. You only have to pull a stunt like that once to get me to be cautious of your future updates.

[quote name="ProfessorStotch" post="12187773" timestamp="1414428964"]I said this elsewhere, but I'll say it here too. It might be wise to turn off your systems automatic update. Sony had that PS3 firmware update that resulted in a lot of bricked systems. You only have to pull a stunt like that once to get me to be cautious of your future updates. [/quote]
They wont make the same mistake twice, right? Right...?

They wont make the same mistake twice, right? Right...?
I would sure as hell hope not. I'm not overly worried though, because if it bricks it and can't be fixed by me they have to send me a new one anyway. I have enough stuff to play in the mean time. Just means I wouldn't be able to platinum The Evil Within this week.

I said this elsewhere, but I'll say it here too. It might be wise to turn off your systems automatic update. Sony had that PS3 firmware update that resulted in a lot of bricked systems. You only have to pull a stunt like that once to get me to be cautious of your future updates.
good looking out stotch im usually always on standby cause updates bump me out of crucible matches when they run in the backgroud. I cant believe i forgot about that situation the last time. And quite frankly i have no redress for a new ps4 as there is no support in my country. #thirdworldproblems #sandseasun :(

Ok - who hacked Stotch? Friendly little chap full of sunshine, buttercups and useful information today!

On a serious note:
Any senior members up for sitting down and hashing out a general FAQ with me? It's nothing that needs to be publicly posted but would be helpful for members to be able to reference when explaining the different elements to new people. There's a fair share of new people who I have tried to help lately that have made mention of receiving either rude responses or even false information when asking about game sharing.

I'd be happy to just touch up the information that I have now but it's a fair mess. I have a bit of troubles focusing on structure of words/posts/docs since my medical issues began 2 years ago. This is why my posts get edited a lot too.

Anyways! Send me a PM if you're full of usefulness and feel like being a help to the community.

Snakey's Sneak Peak into November Madness!

PS3 Exclusives-

11/11- AC Rogue

11/18- Escape Dead Island, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd, Adventure Time: Secret of Nameless Kingdom

PS4 Games(most are also on ps3 too)-

11/4- Wolf Among Us, COD: AW, Moto GP 14

11/11- Pes 2015, AC Unity, Lego Batman 3

11/18- MXGP 14, WWE 2K15, GTA V, LBP 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4

11/25- Akiba's Trip

Is anyone interested in making a group for MX vs ATV Supercross? I usually buy physical and since it's only $30 I'll buy physical tomorrow if I don't find a group today but I figured I'd post up here. Only thing is if we do make a group, I would want a resell slot. 

FOR SALE or RENT

The Evil Within (PS4)

Rent $5 Per week (currently rented)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4)

Resell $25.00

Rent $4 Per week

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3)

Resell $10.00

Phantom $5.00

Deadfall Adventures-

r-
1.HyeVltg3
2.pantsu
-----
1.snakey
2.pantsu

We'd actually changed that so that HyeV got one resell then I'm taking one resell and one phantom, if that's what he still wants to do.

Is it actually coming out in NA? I'd heard that it was only being released in EU atm
I'm glad someone updated that.

Saw myself as a phantom and freaked, did not want phantom.

I could host, but I dont see it on the store or anything, does anyone even know the price?

Is anyone interested in making a group for MX vs ATV Supercross? I usually buy physical and since it's only $30 I'll buy physical tomorrow if I don't find a group today but I figured I'd post up here. Only thing is if we do make a group, I would want a resell slot.
Matty you would need 12 to boost the online as to the victor has returned

They already have a thread on .org talking about it. ;o

That's what I'm assuming it would be as well, since it's a "budget" game. Would be surprised if it were less, less interested in it if it were more.
Yeah I got banned from .org long ago for having fun with one of the mods who took it too far. Also, when I boosted reflex with them it went terribly. Was lucky to actually get that one going.

Yeah I got banned from .org long ago for having fun with one of the mods who took it too far. Also, when I boosted reflex with them it went terribly. Was lucky to actually get that one going.
Yeah I know. ;) I was considering getting MX, but I already have two of the games unfinished on my list and after the mess the last couple have been (and the fact that I haven't really liked any of the MX/ATV games since the PS2) I won't bother with it.

Yeah I know. ;) I was considering getting MX, but I already have two of the games unfinished on my list and after the mess the last couple have been (and the fact that I haven't really liked any of the MX/ATV games since the PS2) I won't bother with it.
Only reason I'm tempted is because of to the victor, this one is gonna be a rare platinum and shouldn't be that hard because they took away the tedious free ride challenges from reflex

PS4 MASTER RACE
4th Horseman
akbeast17
Amir
ashtonreeves
Azazael13
Blabadon
bogydogy
Boosted

Bravens
breakfuss
Brockothoko
catspit
Clonesniper
Dgenx
Dormin
Emoney244
Enorris311
extra80
factor747
gmoney1234567890
GraveRobberX
grrouchie
heavyd814life
hongduc.wb
HyeVltg3
iknowlondon
Jersiah
Joshbillion
KB24
kb420mcl
kennymase
Kvntwvlf
Laundrymatt
mageshadow
Marauder
MiaFLSurf
Mikey115
mr cheeses
notalunchbox
pravado
qdizzle
Raiborg
refraxion
Revanchist
SamoUs
Setup
Smoothjazz
smtipple
snakeybro
stillshadow
Strange
swaggerbot3k
synnarc
tehreaper
TheCro
Turk Februrary
TxRangers311
will.gtz
Yanksfan
KuHLiiDE
Pancakesare<3
Added myself to the list.

Had a PS4 Phantom drop from our Pro group. Looking for a replacement. Will be taking payment in the next day or two.

Advanced Warfare Pro group complete.

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66

PS3
$16.67
1. Menewbe
2. kuhliide
$5
1. KaptainAK
2. Killapigs

Looking for:

cheap GTA5 (PS3) phantom or resell

For Sale:

Ben10 Omniverse (PS3) resell $4

Ben10 Omniverse2 (PS3) phantom $2

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) phantom $1 (One slot available now, more two slots will be available next week)

PES2014 (PS3) EU version phantom $2 resell $4

NHL14 (PS3) phantom/resell (make offer)

WRC4 (PS3) resell (make offer)

The Wolf Among Us (PS3) resell $3

pm me.

Two ps3 phantoms of my main for $15 each. has ps plus until april 2015. head back a page to see whats in the ps3 account

Hello guys, I am new here, so I wanted to know if this gamesharing thing its legit? I mean safe? I already read the 1st message and it says it is, but just wanted to know personal opinions because I want to get cheap games too.

Two soccerballs for avatars up above. One from a world cup and the other nike orange.

People must like their balls.....or the second coming of "Wilson".

For Sale (regulars only):

PS4:

Dragon Age: Inquisition phantom - $20 (releases 11/18)

Don't quote this post.

For Sale:

PS4:

Ass Creed Unity phantom - $25 (available 11/10/2014)

Ps3:

Ass Creed Rogue phantom - $10 (available 11/10/2014)

Interested :)

2K are jerks. I would take a wwe 2k15 share right now if they just told the public that the two versions would get separate trophy sets. No matter how many times I tweet at them, wwe games, or playstation, they never answer it.

Also, The first episode of Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation will release this year, the studio has confirmed.

2K are jerks. I would take a wwe 2k15 share right now if they just told the public that the two versions would get separate trophy sets. No matter how many times I tweet at them, wwe games, or playstation, they never answer it.

Also, The first episode of Telltale’s Game of Thrones adaptation will release this year, the studio has confirmed.
Im 99% sure that its seperate trophies since the PS3 version has an exclusive Who got NXT mode that isnt on PS4, plus i think all 2k sports games have different lists on ps3 and ps4

My main ps4 phantom is sold to mageshadow.

Still got two ps3 phants for $15 each. pm for details.

trusted bruhs only

Due to the fact that the PS4 has MyCareer (confirmed to have its own trophy set on PS4) and PS3 has Who Got NXT, its impossible for both to have a cross-platform trophy list

Interesting, I didn't know the NXT mode was PS3 only but I couldn't care less about that (NXT is pretty bleh outside of Neville and Kidd imo. Zayn's got the in ring skills but I hate everything else about him. Baron Corbin is promising but still green).

If the two ppl in that wwe 2k15 group want to fill it quick, switch to resells and me and snakey will take the phantoms :D - I can't speak for snakey but i'd only want a phantom. I feel like that's the only option to fill the group by tomorrow, as I've seen it posted a lot over the past 2-3 weeks with nobody biting. Just throwing it out there as an option.

Interesting, I didn't know the NXT mode was PS3 only but I couldn't care less about that (NXT is pretty bleh outside of Neville and Kidd imo. Zayn's got the in ring skills but I hate everything else about him. Baron Corbin is promising but still green).

If the two ppl in that wwe 2k15 group want to fill it quick, switch to resells and me and snakey will take the phantoms :D - I can't speak for snakey but i'd only want a phantom. I feel like that's the only option to fill the group by tomorrow, as I've seen it posted a lot over the past 2-3 weeks with nobody biting. Just throwing it out there as an option.
yup, the max i'll pay is 10 on ps3 since its out next month on PS4.

I think I'll probably end up buying physical just because it's so cheap.

Looks like we have xlukk, you, myself, saintdave, dj, and maybe Iconzz and Busdriver. We can fill in the rest of the 12 with .org guys if we have to but it looks like we've got most of the people we need.
I think I'll probably end up buying physical just because it's so cheap.

Looks like we have xlukk, you, myself, saintdave, dj, and maybe Iconzz and Busdriver. We can fill in the rest of the 12 with .org guys if we have to but it looks like we've got most of the people we need.
Didn't realize Dave was still alive. I would take a phantom if you want a resell and lukk is also in

I made a question about personal opinons in gamesharing like if it was legit, even though nobody answered my question, I can see that it is totally legit for you people. How can I start gamesharing with you guys? I checked the ps store a few hours ago and I saw this game " plants vs zombies: garden watfare - PS3" on sale and some other classics like Fatal frame 2 and 3, how can I gameshare them? any help please?

Lords Of Fallen Unlocks in a few hours.

Anyone want dibs on a resell?  $35 

Thinking of giving up my resell. Only if someone grabs it before game unlocks. I'd like to grab the XB1 ver instead (including Pre-Order bonus)

Phantom's already pre-loading.

PM Please.

bread's done
Back