CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Having some issues browsing the forum on my phone. It comes up as the full site, which crashes my phone web browser, rather than the mobile one. Anyone got a fix for this?

Also anyone got an OUYA? Got offered one at a cheap price so debating whether to get it.
I had the same Issue yesterday, it was showing as I had some kind of theme... all I had to do to fix it was clearing my browsing history, make sure you erase cookies and stuff.

Has anyone had issues with setting up PSN accounts on Yahoo before? One I did last week for Legend of Korra worked fine and the confirmation email showed up right away, but now I'm doing one and going on two hours and still haven't got the email to activate the PSN account.

Has anyone had issues with setting up PSN accounts on Yahoo before? One I did last week for Legend of Korra worked fine and the confirmation email showed up right away, but now I'm doing one and going on two hours and still haven't got the email to activate the PSN account.
not yahoo the problem from sony ,, some times it takes more than a day to receive the confirmation email .

yeah I had the same issue today confirmation email was not arriving on yahoo I thought that maybe there was something wrong with the email account so I changed it for a Gmail one and the same thing happened.

yeah I had the same issue today confirmation email was not arriving on yahoo I thought that maybe there was something wrong with the email account so I changed it for a Gmail one and the same thing happened.
Damn, must be something on Sony's end like Setup mentioned then. Guess I'll just have to wait it out a bit and see when it comes through.

what's this about a confirmation email? i always use gmail and never even make an email address, just type a fake one and it works. if your account ever needs to be recovered i think the birthday is enough to recover it

CoD Advance Warfare:

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Pravado
Phantom - $10
1. Wpress

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5
1. Deadpool 3.0

Seems ppl don't read through the topic so excuse me in advance for posting this 1-2 times per page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, I am trying to build some little reputation here so I would appreciate if someone could buy phantoms off me? I have The Evil within and Borderlands presequel, both for phantoms, thanks.

what's this about a confirmation email? i always use gmail and never even make an email address, just type a fake one and it works. if your account ever needs to be recovered i think the birthday is enough to recover it
For making the PSN account to buy the game on. It's wanting me to verify my email address before it will let me do anything on the account, and I've sent the activation email a good 3-4 times now and still haven't received it.

Exo Zombies mode in CoD: AW!

ZOMS2.gif

ZOMS.gif

For making the PSN account to buy the game on. It's wanting me to verify my email address before it will let me do anything on the account, and I've sent the activation email a good 3-4 times now and still haven't received it.
don't use yahoo then. whenever i use gmail i have 0 problems, never have to verify anything

Do you at least verify nobody has that email address before you do this? :???:

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare Group:

PS4:
Resell - $20
1. skylinersx
Phantom - $10
1. Deidara

Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

I'll be firing up the new COD tonight if I can get to the bodega in time to pick it up. 2 12 hours days in a row at work this week has me thinking about heading straight to bed.

I'd like to get a group going for the digital pro edition of COD AW (PS4). Anyone in? I'll take the resell.
I'd take a phantom (ps4)

If possible

If not - Looking for a COD:AW Resell (PS4)

Could give two shits about adding ps3 people or doing a PS4 only share

Call Of Duty Advance Warfare PS4
Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($25)

The Evil Within PS4($60)
Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($25)

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

StarShadow's Game Shop
Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested please PM me (Including joining a group). ​

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Aquapazza

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$5 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$10 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4, with Season Pass)

bread's done
Back