CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I wanna upgrade my hdd but then i would lose all my ps4 phantoms :/

#FirstWorldSnakeyPS4Problems
Shouldn't have said that. I'm going to have to remove you from the Unity group. I suggest you upgrade before the next onslaught of games, so, before the end of January. 1TB should be enough for you, but you could go for the 2TB if it goes on sale again.

If you're serious about upgrading your HDD, get through the phantoms currently on your system and start getting resells or rentals until you have switched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blogcast ep. 141

PS4

1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  2. Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition
  3. How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
  4. Rocksmith 2014
  5. The Wolf Among Us

PS3

1. BlazeRush
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  3. Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition
  4. Snark Busters: High Society

VITA

1. Don't Die, Mr. Robot!
  2. Home
  3. Moto GP 14
  4. The Wolf Among Us

Blogcast 141:

PS4

COD: AW

Rocksmith 2014

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Wolf Among Us

MotoGP 14

How To Survive: Storm Warning Edition

PS3

Blaze Rush

COD: AW

MotoGP 14

Snark Busters: High Society 

Vita

Dont Die Mr. Robot

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

MotoGP 14

Shouldn't have said that. I'm going to have to remove you from the Unity group. I suggest you upgrade before the next onslaught of games, so, before the end of January. 1TB should be enough for you, but you could go for the 2TB if it goes on sale again.

If you're serious about upgrading your HDD, get through the phantoms currently on your system and start getting resells or rentals until you have switched.

For Sale (don't quote):

Assassin's Creed Unity Phantom (Nov.11) - $20 (regulars only)
actually im gettin unity on Xbox One instead, so yea u can sell my spot

don't worry snakey, if you wanna hold off on unity i'll group up with you sometime in december. not in a rush to play the game but i will definitely want it down the line

I hope none of you have high expectations for this years Call of Duty installment. I'd call it a blatant ripoff of the Crysis series but the graphics aren't as nice.

We now have campers with cloaking!

I hope none of you have high expectations for this years Call of Duty installment. I'd call it a blatant ripoff of the Crysis series but the graphics aren't as nice.

We now have campers with cloaking!
Don't trust a word this man says, he works for Bungie.

^This.

Also - Matchmaking in the new COD is hilarious. It groups the top 6 scoring people from the previous match and leaves the bottom feeders to their own group. Hilarity ensues match after match.
I hope thats just a side effect of pre-release playing lol I find it hard to believe they could be that stupid

EDIT: thanks raiborg
iF I HAD A NICKEL EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAID THAT I COULD BUY A PHANTOM OF RAIBORGS UNITY SHARE :(

ALSO FEEDBACK SHEET UPDATED.

I noticed someone asked to include timeshares as its same risk? I dont think so at least in my opinion.

I'd love to make a group for The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 for PS4. I'd take resell or phantoms.

Also:
COD AW (PS4)
Resell- ??? 35$
Phantom- Havoc007 25$

I'm looking for 2 phantoms for CoD:AW PS3. I don't know where the whole list thing went. Before someone directs me to someone, I want the group to be already looking for the last phantoms/game is already bought. Please P.M me

pending

Phantoms for sale:

Dark Souls 2 $6

The Last of Us: Left Behind $2
Crash Bandicoot 1+2+3 + Spyro the Dragon 1+2+3 $1
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Million Fighters Pack $3
XBlaze Code: Embryo $3
God of War: Ascension + all multiplayer DLC $3
Persona 4 Arena + Divekick $2 (region-locked)

Ico + Shadow of the Colossus $2

Tales of Graces f $2
Strider (PS3) $2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3) $3
Armored Core: Verdict Day $1
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $2
Ico + Shadow of the Colossus HD $2

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3) $2.50

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma + Kokonoe DLC $7

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F $5

Dragon's Crown + Catherine $4

Soul Calibur V $2

Tales of Symphonia HD $2

Transistor (PS4) - $5.50

Skullgirls - free

Persona 4 - free

Hatsune Miku 2(11/18) (PS3)

r-

=====

p

1.snakey

TMNT: Danger of the Ooze(PS3)

r-$9

=====

p-$6.66

1.snakey

2.xlukk

Anyone know when the pre-loads for ps4 from the ps3 to ps4 upgrade is available? Or will it be a couple days like the Destiny release

edit: nvm

Q: Will pre-loading work for both versions? When can I access the free version of the game?
A: The game will pre-load for the console version you paid for. You can access the other version on November 3rd, 2014 by following the instructions in the first question.

I have a question, why would I want to buy a 1TB hard drive for my PS4 when I can only have 16 maximum users on a PS4. I am pretty sure that if I filled 16 slots with phantoms @ 20-30 GB each, I would still have space. The only justification I find for buying a 1-2TB hard drive is if I buy psn accounts with multiple games on it.

Tasihun, count me in for a Ps3 phantom of Pes 2015.

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015  group

Resell ( $ 20,- )

- ( Mauaus? )

-

Phantom ( $10,- )

- Tasihun

- Soccerdude

I have a question, why would I want to buy a 1TB hard drive for my PS4 when I can only have 16 maximum users on a PS4. I am pretty sure that if I filled 16 slots with phantoms @ 20-30 GB each, I would still have space. The only justification I find for buying a 1-2TB hard drive is if I buy psn accounts with multiple games on it.
A 500GB stock drive only gives you around 420GB to use, so even at 30GB a pop, you won't be able to hold all of the games. If you look at several releases, you will see that 30 may be lower than the average, depending on what kind of games you buy:

The Evil Within - over 35GB

Battlefield 4 and all of its expansions - around 60GB after Final Stand comes out

Advanced Warfare- around 40GB, and that's without the expansions

TLOU Remastered - around 40GB

Wolfenstein - over 50GB

GTA V - said to be around 50GB

AC Unity - over 35GB

Then you have patches for games which can also be a few GBs each.

So you'll be able to hold even less if you buy games of these sizes, but you may also want to hold some plus titles or record video or do other things.

bread's done
Back