CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Sale:

Call of Duty Advance Warfare PS3 Resell.

Serious and Trusted member please.

$16.67

Last edited by a moderator:
CAGs with feedback only for obvious reasons, not going to risk a $60 group for a $3.50 phantom. Others mention taking deposits from new users, I'm fine with this as well. I had to offer discounts on PS3 shares for Destiny so not surprised that again it is difficult to fill groups.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

PS4
R $25: Me
P $13: Reserved

PS3
R $7.50:
R $7.50:
P $3.50: ThEliteOne
P $3.50: Albani

CAGs with feedback only for obvious reasons, not going to risk a $60 group for a $3.50 phantom. Others mention taking deposits from new users, I'm fine with this as well. I had to offer discounts on PS3 shares for Destiny so not surprised that again it is difficult to fill groups.

PS4

PS3
R $7.50: killapigs
R $7.50:
Thanks for organizing the phantom slots, got a bit mixed up with who took what.

Is the day 0 thing available for anyone or just preorders? Someone on a stream mentioned it was for preorders. Not a big deal, but if the group fills before the day's over people can start downloading earlier.

edit: killapigs pmed me he wants a PS3 resell.

Guys, do not understand, I checked all equipment from the actual account we made the share and there is no trace of the gifts, even it says the content was downloaded. 

There is two options, they unlock at certain level or we have to wait until store next update (as rpg said). Do everyone here has the same issue? I mean if not with the Atlas, at least with the Day Zero. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiWj_1RUSYc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiWj_1RUSYc

PS4

PS3
R $7.50:Fyren
R $7.50:
P $3.50:
P $3.50:
ill take a resell~

PS4

PS3
R $7.50: Fyren
R $7.50:

killapigs had to drop out as he wanted a resell with DLC.

As a question, can the season pass be purchased on another account and be used with this one, and then played on the primary account? I've never purchased DLC on a 3rd account, but I'm assuming some of you guys have done this before.

^Sure as long as both are the same region.
OK, thanks. Just curious if I do want the season pass when the 1st DLC comes out that it would be feasible.

Fyren, if you'd rather get the season pass up front I'd be open to changing the group to the $99 version.

PS4

PS3
R $7.50: Fyren
R $7.50: McSmashstuff

OK, group complete. Only waiting on confirm from PS4 phantom. They joined in early october.

Cod advanced warfare
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Tokyostomp
Phantom - $10
1. Yanks?
Ps3:
Resell - $15

Phantom - $5
1. ZombiesLover
2. ZombiesLover
3. Yanks?

Needs host.

Vets or vouch please

Anyone getting the ps4 Wolf Among Us? Looking for a nonsell, but for some reason PayPal is sending random payments as e-checks that are taking 2 days to clear so that might be an issue.

Escape Dead Island+ Hatsune Miku 2(11/18) (PS3)

r-
-------
p-
1.snakey
2.crashlen0
Ooo that's tempting. I've been planning to get PDf2 on Vita though since I played the first on it already and I'd bet money on the list being shared between Vita and PS3.

Looking for Sounds Shapes PS4 US, Hong Kong and Japnese Version, with all DLC. I Just need it for Trophy Sync (Cross Save Feature, you get all Trophies automatically). I just want to rent the Games for 1 Day and pay 10 $.

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Abyss Odyssey
Batman Arkam Origins
Battlefield 3 Premium
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Island Riptide
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell Blacklist
The Last Of US
Walking Dead S1

Selling Phantom:
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)
(Most of the resells above, please request for confirmation via PM)

PM Any and All questions Please.

Is the Pro edition available to download right now if you did not preorder the zero day thing or is that just what they are calling the digital version? The amount of stuff on the store is confusing.

I think I might have fiqured it out how to unlock the Day Zero dlc on your main (you must have an elite account linked to your PSN) 

follow this link https://profile.callofduty.com/dayzero/redeemCode , login to your account,  check the box when it asks "Please click here if you are entitled to this content and did not receive it."  and press submit (lol). It should show up on your main after you restart the game or within 24hrs. 

I think I might have fiqured it out how to unlock the Day Zero dlc on your main (you must have an elite account linked to your PSN)

follow this link https://profile.callofduty.com/dayzero/redeemCode , login to your account, check the box when it asks "Please click here if you are entitled to this content and did not receive it." and press submit (lol). It should show up on your main after you restart the game or within 24hrs.
I just followed these instructions..if this works..genious

Man the locked phantom got a bunch of nice stuff when I opened the boxes on the account. All these elite and professional items. Hope I get the same.

bread's done
Back