CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

soccerdude is a good guy. He sold me an Advanced Warfare phant and everything went smooth :D
You would vouch for a guy after what, a $5 purchase? Great.

thanks for vouching me Kaptain, but I just sold the COD AW PS4 phantom, I might be a newbie, but I have done legit trades and I want to keep going on the good track.
You're not a newb, you're Locoxx.

Too bad I dont have a PS4, hopefuly I will buy one in the upcoming holy days.

Hello guys, I am new here, so I wanted to know if this gamesharing thing its legit? I mean safe? I already read the 1st message and it says it is, but just wanted to know personal opinions because I want to get cheap games too.

Selling phantoms of Borderlands presequel and Evil Within, both for the PS3.

I do have one, but not sure how gameshare works in the ps4 because I dont have one, I got the ps4 version from the cross buy bundle, I can only sell phantoms for now.

PS3 phantoms for sale:

Borderlands presequel

Samurai Warriors 4

Injustice gods among us ultimate edition.

TLOU - AC3 - FIFA 13 - Spartacus Legends

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

GTA V

South Park The stick of truth + MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Deus ex human revolution: complete edition + Street fighter 4 arcade edition + Just Cause 2

Shadow of the collosus +Ico HD collection + DMC HD collection

Nino Kuni + FIFA Street

Resident evil 6

Minecraft

Batman Arkham Origins

Locoxx's ad on Nov.4: "I have Borderlanders pre-sequel, Evil Within, COD Advanced warfare, Samurai Warriors 4, Far cry 4 both preorders, Batman arkham origins, GTA V, TLOU, BF4 + Premium, AC4 Black flag and some others, please send me a mp or quote my msg if you are interested, I am looking for PSN cards usa or Paypal."

What we have here is someone who goes from gs newb to an advanced user with multiple shares, some of which have multiple games and were likely purchased elsewhere, in less than two weeks. Oh, and the games listed are quite similar to the ones listed by Locoxx.

REGARDLESS OF HOW SMOOTH A TRANSACTION THE NEW GUY HAS BEEN MAKING IM EERIELY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HIM SELLING SO MANY SHARES IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME. JUST BE CAREFUL WITH HIM.
What the shit? Did you not see my post, or did you think I was joking?

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $6

(PS3 phantoms)
Alien: Isolation - $8
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $2
Devil May Cry HD Collection - $3
Babel Rising, Eat Them, Sacra Terra, Flashback - $4
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $3
Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - $2
Risen 2 DLC - $4
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $3

(PS4 phantoms)
Battlefield 4 - $8
AC4 Season Pass - $3
Assassins Creed 4 - $8
COD: Ghost - $8
Natural Doctrine - $8
Another World - $1.5
Crimsonland - $1.5

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free

HAHAHAHAH bro u got alot of catching up to do man Ezio is the gold standard of Assassins enjoy him while you can man he  dropped the ball with Cristina. and i teared up a bit in the end of the trilogy. Altair was a trooper till the very end

EDIT

RAIBORG

I didnt .......look at the feedback sheet and see i heeded your advice

STOTCH Bet you aint mad Raiborg is a Professor of quoting old messages :D

Last edited by a moderator:
let us all take a moment to thank qdizzle for managing the feedback thread. i can only imagine how much of a pain in the ass that is. bless you child.

You would vouch for a guy after what, a $5 purchase? Great.

You're not a newb, you're Locoxx.

Locoxx's ad on Nov.4: "I have Borderlanders pre-sequel, Evil Within, COD Advanced warfare, Samurai Warriors 4, Far cry 4 both preorders, Batman arkham origins, GTA V, TLOU, BF4 + Premium, AC4 Black flag and some others, please send me a mp or quote my msg if you are interested, I am looking for PSN cards usa or Paypal."

What we have here is someone who goes from gs newb to an advanced user with multiple shares, some of which have multiple games and were likely purchased elsewhere, in less than two weeks. Oh, and the games listed are quite similar to the ones listed by Locoxx.

I would hate to play a game of Clue against you.

• Assassin's Creed: Rogue Phantom PS3 $10
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity PS4  (38.2GB)$25 Phantom
  • Child of Light Resell PS3 $3.39

Selling PS3 Phantoms

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Batman: Arkham Origins
  • The Wolf Among Us + Gta 4 [customspoiler='standalone dlc'](The Lost and Damned / The Ballad of Gay Tony) [/customspoiler]
  • Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
  • Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy

You all should listen to Raiborg as that guy is bad news. Don't come crying back to the thread if you choose to do business with shady people and you get burned.

There is quite a few transactions that I have done not on the feedback sheet if I pm the people I did them with can it be added?

There is quite a few transactions that I have done not on the feedback sheet if I pm the people I did them with can it be added?
if it wasnt done pre august 31st then no bro i dont have the time to go that far back. I want to play Destiny all day like you too :(

Legend of Korra PS4 resell - $8

Digimon Rumble PS3 ($40)

resell ($13.33)

1. pancakes (host)

phantom ($6.67)

1. pantsu 

Dragon Age PS4 ($60)

Resell ($35)

1. pancakes

phantom ($25)

PS4 Timeshares:

- Walking Dead Season 1: $1.50/week (currently out)

- Walking Dead Season 2: $1.50/week

- Legend of Korra: $1.50/week

- Oddworld New N Tasty: $1.00/week

- Guacamelee + Home: $1.00/week

- The Wolf Among Us: $1.50/week (currently out)

- The Last of Us Remastered: $1.50/week

Also have Sound Shapes DLC Add On Pack for $0.50 per day. This can be a PS3 or PS4 timeshare.

Hello,i am looking to gameshare for ps3 Advanced warfare

I will gameshare Cod ghosts onlsaught dlc,devastation dlc,extra slots classes,2 camos,squad pack restitsance

Also i have plants vs zombies full game for the game too

Your choice pick what you will trade for Aw

Looking for these PS4 games:

DriveClub

Phantom of Advanced Warfare (If you got it though a cross buy group, please don't be a douche and jack up the price.)
+1 to Cak for Advance warfare phantom

+1 to AbramJ23 I sold him a phantom of Advanced Warfare
Both of those were PS4 slots, and it looks like you charged Dormin (McFry...) $20. So you sold two PS4 phantoms, yet you are looking for one yourself?

Both of those were PS4 slots, and it looks like you charged Dormin (McFry...) $20. So you sold two PS4 phantoms, yet you are looking for one yourself?
I phantomed my resell slot, so I made myself a locked resell. I'm moving to another state, and I have no idea when I'd have internet again, so I'm looking for a phantom slot to play offline, Detective Raiborg.

I phantomed my resell slot, so I made my self a locked resell. I'm moving to another state, and I have no idea when I'd have internet again, so I'm looking for a phantom slot to play offline, Detective Raiborg.
So you sold two slots at $20 a piece, still had access to the game on your main, and you now ask that someone doesn't charge you the same? You don't see a problem with this?

Jesus Christ Cak >.<  you are moving to another state no access to internet and want to rent my drive club...  you are rediculous and besides your childish negotiations is why i decided to not lend it to you

did the resell know you have a locked phantom?

So you sold two slots at $20 a piece, still had access to the game on your main, and you now ask that someone doesn't charge you the same? You don't see a problem with this?
Yes, I understand this, but some groups had the PS4 phantom at $15, and the Resell at a few dollars more. I was only requesting users who were* in these groups NOT to charge more than what they paid. I'm not looking for issues or to pay more than I should, man. Did you notice how I sold them not for $25, but instead for the price they were valued in my group?

Cak is selling phantoms at 20 and trying to buy them at 10. It's not rocket science.

The fact that we continually let these people in this thread is baffling. Take out the trash already. Jeez.

Cak is selling phantoms at 20 and trying to buy them at 10. It's not rocket science.

The fact that we continually let these people in this thread is baffling. Take out the trash already. Jeez.
I'm not trying to buy anything for $10.. I'm looking to pay for things the right way without getting ripped off.. how is that a problem again? ..

Jesus Christ Cak &gt;.&lt; you are moving to another state no access to internet and want to rent my drive club... you are ridiculous* and besides your childish negotiations is why i decided to not lend it to you

did the resell know you have a locked phantom?
What? I dont move for another week, so I was looking to test it out before I buy on my main. Honestly, It's your choice not to lend it to me. Not to sound mean, but idrc what you do. Also, what other resell? I'm the only resell.

Jesus Christ Cak &gt;.&lt; you are moving to another state no access to internet and want to rent my drive club...
You're assuming he was looking to rent it, when in fact, he could be requesting a second deactivation. I'm not saying that is his intention, but if he did do it, how would you know?

+1 to Cak for selling an infamous ss phantom

Have Infamous: SS phantom for sale $15
Now, there have been one or two other members that have sold resells with changed passwords, but none of those members have been associated with second deactivations.

You're assuming he was looking to rent it, when in fact, he could be requesting a second deactivation. I'm not saying that is his intention, but if he did do it, how would you know?

Now, there have been one or two other members that have sold resells with changed passwords, but none of those members have been associated with second deactivations.
This guy along with ShadowLombax was known for calling Sony to deactivate accounts. He did it back then and he will do it again. It's simple. Some people just don't change.

The new CoD actually sounds fun, read about the MP and I LOVE customization!

Do you guys recommend it? (If it's I'll try to look for a share) I didn't like Ghost though!

The name of the third user has been changed and the game's title has been removed.

Dec.12

Raiborg: It has come to my attention that you conducted a sale to George. He said he was unable to log into the account and just gave up and left you the slot.

If he paid you for a slot, you're not supposed to take it, even if he said so.

Now, am I missing something here? Did you refund him or is there something else?

If not, please return the slot to him.

Cak: Dude what? He said he was selling his PS3 and that he no longer needed the slot and said I could have it back. We had an agreement where if he needed the account info I'd send it to him on request. This is because the account is the personal account of my siblings. He then deleted the user before deactivating the slot.. So what am I supposed to do? Give him my slot?

Raiborg: If he deleted the user, the license will still be active, so he can still get his slot back, without taking yours. If it was a resell, that is.

Did you sell him a resell or phantom?

Cak: We'd decided to go half and half on the game, but he said he'd only need to download the game once. I have a question, did he contact you about this or something? I'd like to know. Also, you're wrong.. Once you delete the user on the PS3 with an active system activation you cannot add the user back or access the content ever again.

-At this point, George has been invited to the conversation-

George: I deleted the account when it was still activated

Raiborg: No, he didn't contact me. I contacted him and it came up.

If it's the same system and HDD, deleting the user renders the content useless, as well as the license. However, if he creates another user on the system, with the same info, and activates the share, an extra slot won't be taken up. Thus, he would be getting his slot back at no 'cost' to you.

You can't go 50/50 with the guy and lock him out of the share, even if it was a sibling's main (why you used that, I don't know).

George: It's no big deal or anything if I wanted the game again I could just buy it next month.

Raiborg: Right, but as I just said, you can get it back right now, for free. There is no reason not to.

Cak: Dude, once you delete the user, you can no log in on the PS3 with the same account. At the time I was using an older HDD and I had used up all 16 users, so at the time it seemed like a really good idea. He wasn't really locked out.. I just wouldn't like something happening to my [sibling's] active account.

Raiborg: I can get many members to testify that what I have said is true. Usuyami himself said you can do this for up to 99 users, though it's not suggested.

Cak: Raiborg, George himself said he couldn't log back in once he deleted the user on the PS3.

George: That's true I couldn't log back in

Raiborg: Why couldn't he log back in? What message was given?

Cak: You'd have to ask George, but I think I'd say something along the lines of "This playstation network account is already associated with a user on your PS3."

George: I don't remember a message, I think it just wouldn't let me log in.

Raiborg: Cak, if you're hiding anything, now would be the time to come forward with the info. If not, allow George to sign in.

There are only a handful of outcomes, ALL of which do not cost you your slot.

Let me make that clear: Unless there is something you're not telling us, there is no risk on your part.

DO NOT give him the info in this conversation. Send it to him privately.

Cak: He already has the account info, what is your problem? Calm down, stop trying to boss me around. What would I have to hide or gain from not allowing him access to a slot he said I could have back? -__- you're seriously starting to annoy me.

Raiborg: You're right. I should have said 'please', before asking you to allow him to sign in.

If he has the account info and it's still valid, then that's all you had to say.

Cak: seriously dude, why am I even talking to you if you're going to act like a penis. George if you have any problems/questions please pm me directly. I'm done and we don't need a useless middleman to sort out any problems we've never had. Seriously, I think you, Raiborg, are just looking for drama and I'm not down for it.

Raiborg: This is why I hate text - the wrong message can be conveyed.

I was not being sarcastic or hostile in the slightest during my last post, or any of the posts.

My apologies if you were offended.

George: Sorry guys, I'm gonna drop this right where it's at. I didn't want to start something and I did, so I'm going to drop it and not look back on this. It's time consuming doing this and I gotta focus on other stuff.

Sorry.

------------------------

Cak said George had the info already, but when I asked George to check if the info was correct, I received these responses:

George: It didn't log in

George: He said the login information was in the old messages.

George: But remember I already let it go? It's taking up time I don't want to spend messaging him and looking back on the old messages to see what happened.

I'd really want to encourage you not to bring it up in the thread, *I don't want any drama or a mod to come in and do something drastic. Could we end this here? 

*https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-206#entry11339113

Raiborg, while your investigating skills are definitely appreciated, we really gotta find you a hobby for your own sake. You spend wayyy too much time digging into this nonsense for a non-mod, or someone not getting paid to do it. Even JLazenby didn't care that much, and he definitely got off big time on outing ppl lol.

If you say someone's a scammer and provide just one instance to back it up, you don't gotta do all this research by inserting yourself into the situation through PMs spending hours going back and forth, most people will just take your word for it. You could be at RPG's trophy level by now if you spent that time gaming instead  :rofl:

Don't misinterpret the post, all I'm saying is there's no need to dig so deep, we constantly warn people not to do certain things with newcomers to the community or frowned upon members, and if they get scammed it's their own fault for not listening. The feedback sheet is purposeless otherwise. But hey, if you want to dig, then be my guest. Volunteer work is always appreciated. I was merely suggesting that you don't *have* to unless it's a really bad case of scamming

Time to butt in again.

LF: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) Resell.

Have: Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3) Resell.

I'd have brought the b's and the h's, but seems like nobody appreciates them.  :cry:

Raiborg, while your investigating skills are definitely appreciated, we really gotta find you a hobby for your own sake. You spend wayyy too much time digging into this nonsense for a non-mod, or someone not getting paid to do it. Even JLazenby didn't care that much, and he definitely got off big time on outing ppl lol.

If you say someone's a scammer and provide just one instance to back it up, you don't gotta do all this research by inserting yourself into the situation through PMs spending hours going back and forth, most people will just take your word for it. You could be at RPG's trophy level by now if you spent that time gaming instead :rofl:

Don't misinterpret the post, all I'm saying is there's no need to dig so deep, we constantly warn people not to do certain things with newcomers to the community and if they get scammed it's their own fault. The feedback sheet is purposeless otherwise. But hey, if you want to dig, then be my guest. Volunteer work is always appreciated. I was merely suggesting that you don't *have* to unless it's a really bad case of scamming
Dude &gt;.&lt; chill I found it very informative mainly because he sees shit we overlook.. I personally can appreciate it because i was scammed by this asshole back in May 2013 FRICKEN paypal awarded him my money too because it wasnt a physical product.

JPolus

Banned

• photo-thumb-357311.png
  • Banned
  • 50% Feedback
  • 1 0

The name of the third user has been changed and the game's title has been removed.

Dec.12

Raiborg: It has come to my attention that you conducted a sale to George. He said he was unable to log into the account and just gave up and left you the slot.

If he paid you for a slot, you're not supposed to take it, even if he said so.

Now, am I missing something here? Did you refund him or is there something else?

If not, please return the slot to him.

Cak: Dude what? He said he was selling his PS3 and that he no longer needed the slot and said I could have it back. We had an agreement where if he needed the account info I'd send it to him on request. This is because the account is the personal account of my siblings. He then deleted the user before deactivating the slot.. So what am I supposed to do? Give him my slot?

Raiborg: If he deleted the user, the license will still be active, so he can still get his slot back, without taking yours. If it was a resell, that is.

Did you sell him a resell or phantom?

Cak: We'd decided to go half and half on the game, but he said he'd only need to download the game once. I have a question, did he contact you about this or something? I'd like to know. Also, you're wrong.. Once you delete the user on the PS3 with an active system activation you cannot add the user back or access the content ever again.

-At this point, George has been invited to the conversation-

George: I deleted the account when it was still activated

Raiborg: No, he didn't contact me. I contacted him and it came up.

If it's the same system and HDD, deleting the user renders the content useless, as well as the license. However, if he creates another user on the system, with the same info, and activates the share, an extra slot won't be taken up. Thus, he would be getting his slot back at no 'cost' to you.

You can't go 50/50 with the guy and lock him out of the share, even if it was a sibling's main (why you used that, I don't know).

George: It's no big deal or anything if I wanted the game again I could just buy it next month.

Raiborg: Right, but as I just said, you can get it back right now, for free. There is no reason not to.

Cak: Dude, once you delete the user, you can no log in on the PS3 with the same account. At the time I was using an older HDD and I had used up all 16 users, so at the time it seemed like a really good idea. He wasn't really locked out.. I just wouldn't like something happening to my [sibling's] active account.

Raiborg: I can get many members to testify that what I have said is true. Usuyami himself said you can do this for up to 99 users, though it's not suggested.

Cak: Raiborg, George himself said he couldn't log back in once he deleted the user on the PS3.

George: That's true I couldn't log back in

Raiborg: Why couldn't he log back in? What message was given?

Cak: You'd have to ask George, but I think I'd say something along the lines of "This playstation network account is already associated with a user on your PS3."

George: I don't remember a message, I think it just wouldn't let me log in.

Raiborg: Cak, if you're hiding anything, now would be the time to come forward with the info. If not, allow George to sign in.

There are only a handful of outcomes, ALL of which do not cost you your slot.

Let me make that clear: Unless there is something you're not telling us, there is no risk on your part.

DO NOT give him the info in this conversation. Send it to him privately.

Cak: He already has the account info, what is your problem? Calm down, stop trying to boss me around. What would I have to hide or gain from not allowing him access to a slot he said I could have back? -__- you're seriously starting to annoy me.

Raiborg: You're right. I should have said 'please', before asking you to allow him to sign in.

If he has the account info and it's still valid, then that's all you had to say.

Cak: seriously dude, why am I even talking to you if you're going to act like a penis. George if you have any problems/questions please pm me directly. I'm done and we don't need a useless middleman to sort out any problems we've never had. Seriously, I think you, Raiborg, are just looking for drama and I'm not down for it.

Raiborg: This is why I hate text - the wrong message can be conveyed.

I was not being sarcastic or hostile in the slightest during my last post, or any of the posts.

My apologies if you were offended.

George: Sorry guys, I'm gonna drop this right where it's at. I didn't want to start something and I did, so I'm going to drop it and not look back on this. It's time consuming doing this and I gotta focus on other stuff.

Sorry.

------------------------

Cak said George had the info already, but when I asked George to check if the info was correct, I received these responses:

George: It didn't log in

George: He said the login information was in the old messages.

George: But remember I already let it go? It's taking up time I don't want to spend messaging him and looking back on the old messages to see what happened.

I'd really want to encourage you not to bring it up in the thread, *I don't want any drama or a mod to come in and do something drastic. Could we end this here?

*https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-206#entry11339113
Is it that? That's it?

I don't think its that hard. Cak has been everything but a trustworthy gameshare partner.

the fact that he gets all this attention still is silly. It's simple, every time he posts just reply with a simple do not do business with him for known issues. Eventually he will leave.

The only way to get rid of people here is either get them banned or give them no reason to post. If people don't trade with him he will leave. I think we all have seen how shady he is.

bread's done
Back