CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I need to get the Destiny Dark Below dlc. Is it still cross platform? If so, does anyone have a ps4 share available or does anyone want to start a group for it?

look i don't want to have to do this but i'm going to suggest we put a ban on snakey buying anything or joining any groups until he plays the games he has. i can't watch this man go down the rabbit hole further. i feel like he has to own multiple ps3's and ps4's to have all those user slots.
I am thinking he has the same arrangement the Air Force had for that supercomputer. Like this:

Playstations-in-Racks.jpg

Looking for:

re6 season pass (dont need re6)

me3 + dlc (on sale now - dont need omega but w.e)

Selling:

costume quest 2 ps3 timeshare,resell

cod ps3 ghosts season pass

For Sale. All accs are my mains. Prices are negotiable

PHANTOMS (PS3)

MvC2 + a few other games - $8
The Walking Dead S2, CvS2 & NFS:MW(2012) - $10
The Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $12
WWE 2K14 - $8

NFS Hot Pursuit Ultimate + Dead Space + Bad Comapny 2 (~$15)

Resells $5
1.KingZ
Phantoms $2.5
1.factor747

It's bargain for such great games, come join us!!!

I Will have 2 phantoms of the first expansion for $5 on the 9th let me know if any if you are inerested
Would it be for PS4? If so I will take one.

Also, we are just one phanty short on GW if anyone wants to grab it for next week.

Geometry Wars - PS3 - $15 releases next week

Resell: $5
1. stillshadow
2. Yanksfan

Phantom: $2.50
1. shaggyc

Also still looking for Destiny PS3 share as cheaply as possible for family. Resell or phantom.

Anyone interested in a phantom of my main in about a week?

PS+ Until Next June

Destiny PS4

Minecraft PS4

I'd sell it for fairly cheap. Vets only, because ya know, my main.
Hi I am interested in maybe purchasing this if the price is right. I will go ahead and send you a PM

Sony needs to get their freakn act together.

After the recent maintenance period, the messaging and notification system sucks ass again.

For Sale:

PS4 Resale - Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition - $40.83

I'd like to buy the Xbox One edition to play with a friend. 

Will accept Paypal OR Xbox Credit of XBL 45

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale. All accs are my mains. Prices are negotiable

PHANTOMS (PS3)

MvC2 + a few other games - $8
The Walking Dead S2, CvS2 & NFS:MW(2012) - $10
The Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $12
WWE 2K14 - $8
help a brother out :)

Only selling as I need funds to fund for more phantoms/resells lol

Sony needs to get their freakn act together.
After the recent maintenance period, the messaging and notification system sucks ass again.
Yup, glad it wasn't just me. I missed out on some Destiny raids and people must have thought I was just ignoring them thanks to it. Everyone has to pay for Plus but they didn't really do anything to the infrastructure. As much as I enjoy Sony's consoles PSN sucks compared to everyone else.

Have Injustice Gods Among Us PS3 resell 2 $

LF: Battlefield 4 PS3 resell and Batman Arkham Origins ultimate PS3 resell

Accepting Paypal, contact on PM

Zen Pinball 2 group(most recent packs plus 3 for free) - 15$
FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5

Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77
Phantoms - $1.25
1.oldirtybastard

again? i wasn't aware it was ever fixed lol
He's probably referring to the brief gap of time that it did function properly. But, yeah, after those 2 hours passed it was back to the same shit. It's absolutely dreadful. And like someone else mentioned it's especially bad when you're trying to quickly coordinate a fireteam. Last night it just straight up refused to send messages. And the phone app doesn't work anymore either. I know people believe shipwreck to be a fanboy since he's always giving PSN shit, but is the man wrong? I'm not familiar with XBL but does it have these many problems? God damn, this is frustrating.

Zen Pinball 2 group(most recent packs plus 3 for free) - 15$
FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5 - Marauder7

Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77
Phantoms - $1.25
1.oldirtybastard
I'll take the PS4 Resell

He's probably referring to the brief gap of time that it did function properly. But, yeah, after those 2 hours passed it was back to the same shit. It's absolutely dreadful. And like someone else mentioned it's especially bad when you're trying to quickly coordinate a fireteam. Last night it just straight up refused to send messages. And the phone app doesn't work anymore either. I know people believe shipwreck to be a fanboy since he's always giving PSN shit, but is the man wrong? I'm not familiar with XBL but does it have these many problems? God damn, this is frustrating.
When I had XBL on 360 I had no issues with it. Although one time, when I was playing Silent Hill 3 HD, any time I would shoot the infinite SMG it would make my party chat go choppy, but as soon as I stopped shooting it it was fine. Prob the strangest bug I've ever encountered in all my years gaming. Yeah, it sucks that PS4 messaging is awful, but it's not going to be like that forever. If they can figure out how to make party chat sound more clear with a codec, they definitely have the brain power to fix this. Xbone has far worse issues than this though. A few of my friends have had their consoles lock up multiple times a day for no reason at all, achievements don't unlock properly for games where they do unlock fine on PS4, and if you have one with a kinect, I've heard that that functionality screws with stuff when it shouldn't be (such as taking a sip of soda and having the kinect hand appear on screen)

WHEN U RAIDING AGAIN NEED TO TEST MY NEW RIFLE

I've heard that the US version of FC4 doesn't work at all, is that true/still like that, or have they patched it?

If it's playable I'm looking for a Ps4 share of it!

I've heard that the US version of FC4 doesn't work at all, is that true/still like that, or have they patched it?

If it's playable I'm looking for a Ps4 share of it!
Was just the PS3 version that wasn't working, but it's fixed now. PS4 version works perfect.

Would you be interested in starting a group for it? I'm looking to grab a resell of it from someone, so if you want a phantom we'd be set. :p

Was just the PS3 version that wasn't working, but it's fixed now. PS4 version works perfect.

Would you be interested in starting a group for it? I'm looking to grab a resell of it from someone, so if you want a phantom we'd be set. :p
Thanks mate!

Yeah, sure, I'd be down for that :)

I am playing Far Cry 4 now on ps3 (they finally fixed the psn version), and its AMAZING. i can only imagine how much better this is on ps4 :) 

Anyone remember the pricing for Destiny resells for PS3 with season pass and what would be a fair price? Got two friends who bought resells that aren't interested anymore (even with expansion coming soon)

bread's done
Back