CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Couldn't disagree more. Felt it was lackluster from start to finish, but the few moments that were good were really good. Who cares about a has been part timer with a weak looking finisher? Grandpas who forgot about how bad his latest run was. That's who. Should have been orton.
we all care. Orton is filming a movie and well, it was about time he appeared.

You cheap bastards should stop asking for the locked slots. With the controller/profile swap its like paying next to nothing for a resell slot. Why not just rent the game for a week or 2 from one of the trusted guys that offer it?

*edit

hostility not intended. I'll go get my meds.
Doesn't that only work with a few games?

Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4/X1 on April 2015. Will never know why ppl love these games. So clumsy and boring. Especially with Bloodborne coming out, arent those two like the same thing? Graphics do look nice tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6OvKFwIza8

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in novel games? this one is mad random and it will be release for PS Vita and PS4. Already deciding on getting a phantom when it drops. Anyone else? Snakey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qdeW0fYiH0

Anyone interested in novel games? this one is mad random and it will be release for PS Vita and PS4. Already deciding on getting a phantom when it drops. Anyone else? Snakey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qdeW0fYiH0
got that on steam but will get it again. Haven't played it yet but it involves fucking pigeons. Im gonna get that on my main, its only a $9.99 game

Selling Dragon Age Inquisition Resell PS4 $32 

Pming me is best way to reach me

Edit:

Does anyone know how to send amazon gift card (U.S) from New Zealand? 

Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4/X1 on April 2015. Will never know why ppl love these games. So clumsy and boring. Especially with Bloodborne coming out, arent those two like the same thing? Graphics do look nice tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6OvKFwIza8
Holy Ballsacks. This is disgusting bro. I put so much time into DS2 on PS3 and would gladly buy this shit again on PS4

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD BRO

Timeshares PS4
The wolf among us
Walking Dead Season 2
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark.
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Styx Master Of Shadows
Shadow of Mordor

The Evil Within
PHANTOM
Transformers Rise of The Dark Spark

Selling Dragon Age Inquisition Resell PS4 $32

Pming me is best way to reach me

Edit:

Does anyone know how to send amazon gift card (U.S) from New Zealand?
You should be able to send them without a problem. If it gives you a pop up saying it can only be bought within US, simply change your billing address to some good old Beverly Hills 90011 (you can still pay with a NZ credit card). Amazon saves multiple billing addresses on your account, so you won't even have to input the real one again. Plus if you ever want to buy a digital item again you will simply choose the fake US one from the list.

Souls is one of my favorite games series. They are anything but clumsy and boring. You know nothing John Snow Snakeybro.

Zen Pinball 2 group(most recent packs plus some free) - 15$

FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Venom - FREE
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5
Marauder7
Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77
Phantoms - $1.25
1.oldirtybastard

Just a heads up to those on my group: Zen will release on Dec, 9, Venom's table: http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=5006

I'm adding it to the content but the value of shares keep the same.

Also, i'm trying to find a solution for hosting the group. Anyways, if anyone wanna help i appreciate. I need someone to fund $6 in an account w/ already $20 on it. Thanks!

Is there a Tales From the Borderlands season pass? Just want to give everyone a friendly reminder of how The Walking Dead S2's season pass went half off between Eps 1 and 2.

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse $9+ (4.7GB)

$3

1.Rams81

2.RPG

$1.5

did the guy who is so amped for every crappy game that comes out that he buys them for full price and then discounts the other slots by 75% within a week just to make even a little money back just say the souls series was shitty

lol what

did the guy who is so amped for every crappy game that comes out that he buys them for full price and then discounts the other slots by 75% within a week just to make even a little money back just say the souls series was shitty

lol what
ya i dont like souls games. u mad?

ya i dont like souls games. u mad?
no im sad, how can u hate the best series of all time

54VCMds.gif

also mystique/usuyami, these are the ones i would suggest playing going down my list, only listing games that aren't on ps3 or are remastered to the point where they're much much better

- mercenary kings

- shadow of mordor

- sleeping dogs definitive edition

- dust an elysian tail

- metro 2033 redux

- tlou remastered (worth playing over for the 60fps)

- velocity 2x

- infamous second son/first light

- guacamelee super turbo whatever

- daylight (if you're into jump scares)

- transistor

- killzone shadow fall

- outlast

- octodad if you're into goofy things/easy trophies

- PT

Pre-Order PS4

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is $54

Dec 9, 2014

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris $18 (2.6GB)

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack $26.09

Battlefield 4 & Premium (all trophy DLC, pile of battlepacks, also Pistol+DMR unlocks) PS3 - now available for timeshare for vets

The new DLC Final Stand is included

- mercenary kings
At this point I wouldn't recommend playing Mercenary Kings unless you have friends to play co op with on it. The grind to platinum it is horrendously boring, and some of the levels are a pain to do solo. There's better games you could spend 40 hours playing.

PS4 resells for sale:

Destiny (not a cross platform resell)

Shadows of Mordor

COD Advance Warfare (no PS3 resells. I did give out 2 phantoms to vets for free tho)

GTA 5, Farcry 4 and Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition on one account

Lego Marvel Superheroes

All accounts were created by me.

PS4 resells for sale:

Shadows of Mordor
COD Advance Warfare (no PS3 resells. I did give out 2 phantoms to vets for free tho)
Lego Marvel Superheroes

Any locked slots?

Just kidding :)

At this point I wouldn't recommend playing Mercenary Kings unless you have friends to play co op with on it. The grind to platinum it is horrendously boring, and some of the levels are a pain to do solo. There's better games you could spend 40 hours playing.
alternatively you can just enjoy the gameplay and not worry about trophies. at least try it out.

PS4 resells for sale:

Shadows of Mordor

Lego Marvel Superheroes

I went ahead and sent you a PM

So i think all I'm picking up for BF now is Horizon 2.. from BB... at the regular sale price of $49.99 before GCU..

Sucks that no one besides the microsoft store will have it for sale, it's basically the only game I was really looking forward to

I'm picking up Mordor via GS, passing on metro redux.. cause i don't think I'll play it

I already got every game released this year so im good. Just gonna get Temple of Osiris on my main next month and thats it. 2014 is done son! Stick dat in yo turkey and dip it in gravy and happy Thanxgivin bruhs

bread's done
Back