CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Selling :
COD : Ghosts (PS3 and PS4)
COD : BO2 With season pass
Assassins Creed 3
PVS Garden Warfare (PS3)
Tomb Raider ( 2013 ) , Far-cry3 Deluxe DLC Bundle ( No Game )
Grand Tursimo 6
IDK what's going on with the prices on here so pm!
Looking for TLOU.
Trusted Members only thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass $45
$15
1. clonesniper666
---------------
$7.50

Regulars only.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition (PS4)
$75
1.clonesniper666
--------------
$25 (only the game and no DLC beyond the Day 1 stuff)

If anyone is interested in a locked phantom for Advanced Warfare PM me and we can work something out or if the phantom would want to gain access to the DLC once it is all released pm me and we can work osmething out as well.

Am I the only one who is having a 3D effect when looking at the red/blue contrast?
Would you like to borrow these?
Paper-Red-Blue-3D-Glasses-LSP4-.jpg

Anyone ever have luck getting a PSN code removed from your account? I was testing a code to see if it worked, and it wasn't supposed to go through but it did. 

Just wondering, because I'm out $50 now as I have no use for credit on my main.

Anyone ever have luck getting a PSN code removed from your account? I was testing a code to see if it worked, and it wasn't supposed to go through but it did.

Eh?

You can input a PSN redemption code on the ps3, see that it is still valid and that you have the correct code, and then not redeem it. His got redeemed somehow.

I want to say that if you make up a story and and quickly you might have a chance. I've never heard of it happening though.

hey mage you could always create a sub account, and use the $50 from your main wallet on that fresh account

You can input a PSN redemption code on the ps3, see that it is still valid and that you have the correct code, and then not redeem it. His got redeemed somehow.

I want to say that if you make up a story and and quickly you might have a chance. I've never heard of it happening though.
Wierdo! Alien Technology found in the thread run for your lives .

you could try and ask sony if you are lucky enough never use a psn card i always use paypal so i could ask them for a refund anytime without problems!

A small question! What is a locked phantom?

So THIS is why I'm not receiving mail notification from the thread!
You've started the "party" WITHOUT ME, now I'm really sad guys, I'm disappoint! :'(

The 8th thread didn't last as long as the 7th it seems, lol.

So THIS is why I'm not receiving mail notification from the thread!
You've started the "party" WITHOUT ME, now I'm really sad guys, I'm disappoint! :'(

i know rite, no one starts the party without snakey! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition (PS4)
$75
1.clonesniper666
--------------
$25 (only the game and no DLC beyond the Day 1 stuff)
2.Setup

If anyone is interested in a locked phantom for Advanced Warfare PM me and we can work something out or if the phantom would want to gain access to the DLC once it is all released pm me and we can work osmething out as well.
will take the phantom slot if its still available .

I am wondering why as well. The seventh and eighth threads had 18,533 and 5347 posts, respectively.

To my potential The Wolf Among Us group, work was busy the last few days. Now it is the weekend, I am responding to your inquiries.

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass, PlayStation 3, $9.79

Resell ($3.26)
1. Trueblade (host)

Non-resell ($1.63)
1. Hockridge
2. ronaldoratdg

Bravens and Pantsu_, I want to give ronaldoratdg the opportunity to earn some feedback. We all have to start some where.

If you like, I can host another The Wolf Among Us Season Pass group.

In the eighth thread, Lemstar is has three non-resell slots to fill.

Resell ($3.91)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.96)

Bravens and Pantsu_, could let me know how you would like to proceed?

Off-topic..but can someone answer this question about preloading for me?

I clicked to auto-download Destiny on PreLoad time and I press ok and it gives me the "Please Wait" black screen and that's it, nothing else

Does that mean it will auto-download?

Yeah, what the fuark?!

Hey, HEY Tooookyooo! Where are you, bring that booze! And bring those babez too, yo!
Babe who the hell is tokyo? Maybe she is in the bathroom?
Edit: Back on topic just having some party on the new thread , LOL. I need timeshares of walking dead season 2 episode 4-5 i played 1-3 on my 5S but want to play on ps3!

Yeah, just saw this tutorial on how to import the tables to PS4: http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/17/zen-pinball-2-hits-ps4-this-week-import-your-ps3-and-vita-content/

Right then, you want resell or phantom?
I don't have a PS4 so idk what would be the right splitting on this. Did some backtracking on the thread and came w/ this:
-------------------------

Zen Pinball megapack( all major packs plus other single ones, totalling more than 30 tables) -$80
Marvel Original $9.99
Avengers Chronicles $9.99
Vengeance and Virtue $9.99
Star wars Balance of the Force $9.99
Star Wars Heroes Within $9.99
Zen Classics $9.99
Deadpool $2.99
Dr. Strange $2.99
Plant vs. Zombie $2.99
Walking Dead $2.99
Guardians of Galaxy $2.99
Any other 2 tables at cost $2.5 >>> $5.0

PS4
Resell - $26.67
Phantom - $13.33

PS3
Resells - $13.33
1.mark77
Phantoms - $6.67

Are you cool w/ that? Imo PS4 slots could be $23.33/$16.67 since usually i see people doing $35(58%)/$25(42%) for PS4 games that cost 60 bucks.

C'mon people let's fill this group! lol @tokyo, still interested in a PS4 slot?
I'd take a ps3 phantom if available

Just need 1 more phantom, only 2 days left before the sale ends.

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass PS3 (All 4 DLCs) - $22 (Assuming I get the code from UNC, otherwise it's $30).

Resells: $7.33 Each

1. StarShadow

2. Just2Dirty (Can switch to phantom if needed)

Phantoms: $3.67 Each

1. McSmashstuff

**Phantoms will be deactivated on September 4th when the 4th DLC drops**

gameshare feedback thread/tracker announcement

OK BROS SINCE LIFE HAS HAPPENED TO YANKS IM GONNA TAKE OVER THE GAMESHARE FEEDBACK FROM HIM I IMPORTED THE LIST FROM HIS SPREADSHEET AND EFFECTIVE 29.08.14 I STARTED UPDATING AGAIN. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO THIS UNTIL LIFE HAPPENS TO ME AS WELL :/ THEN HOPEFULLY ANOTHER BRO COULD TAKE IT FROM THERE. THIS BENEFITS US GUYS SO PLEASE TAKE PART IN OUR THREADS WHEN YOU SEE THAT ANOTHER MEMBER CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE.

BELOW IS THE LINK I ALSO PLACED IT IN MY SIG.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u6XcSSqfi6T4QWT0K-RBVf6-2s51K9m8psY4OmSFuW4/edit?usp=sharing

ALSO IT WOULD HELP IF YOU GUYS CAN NAME THE KNOWN AND MOST RECENT SCAMMERS AND POTENTIAL IDIOTS IN THE LIST I LEFT UNLOCKED.
tfw forever irrelevant

have knack + killzone for rent $2 a week

trusted members only or i will need a deposit

KZ:SF^^ :(

Q, could I make a slight suggestion about the feedback sheet? Could you I don't know, change a few colors? It makes it a bit hard to read.

Have Infamous: SS phantom for sale $15

While it is good to see that we can all add the scammers to that tab, the scammers can potentially take their names off or try to troll by putting legit members there. 

While it is good to see that we can all add the scammers to that tab, the scammers can potentially take their names off or try to troll by putting legit members there.
Agreed , Legit CAGS will be trolled. Traders , Buyers , Sellers every CAG!

I added a new tab to the feedback tracer. "TRADES"  Fellas when you are giving feedback please specify.

Gameshare nazi  +1 is not feedback

and the person he transacted with i think its GwiZ96x

gamesharenazi ------> PS All stars +1 is a half assed job of giving feedback. please state who bout who sold so i can place it in the correct column thanks

Q, could I make a slight suggestion about the feedback sheet? Could you I don't know, change a few colors? It makes it a bit hard to read.
Does anyone else have a problem with the colors?

If Nobody shares your sentiment then NO!

Simply cause i memorized the colours so i dont need to scroll up top to see what goes where ive been up till 4am memorizing and going through.

Simply cause i memorized the colours so i dont need to scroll up top to see what goes where ive been up till 4am memorizing and going through.
Just for the total in the grid. I barely can see it u could change that to any dark color?

KZ:SF^^ :(
Have Infamous: SS phantom for sale $15
Specify it! Phantom or resell?

I added a new tab to the feedback tracer. "TRADES" Fellas when you are giving feedback please specify.

Gameshare nazi +1 is not feedback

and the person he transacted with i think its GwiZ96x

gamesharenazi ------> PS All stars +1 is a half assed job of giving feedback. please state who bout who sold so i can place it in the correct column thanks
My bad, will edit it right now

Selling :
COD : Ghosts (PS3 and PS4)
COD : BO2 With season pass
Assassins Creed 3
PVS Garden Warfare (PS3)
Tomb Raider ( 2013 ) , Far-cry3 Deluxe DLC Bundle ( No Game )
Grand Tursimo 6
IDK what's going on with the prices on here so pm!
Looking for TLOU.
Trusted Members ONLY NOEXCEPTIONS!
Be warned, joined 2 days ago. Not saying he is 100% a scammer, but to follow the typical guidelines for dealing with newcomers (be wary of buying accts / don't sell resells)

Gamesharenazi (another newbie) also claimed he had found this topic through "google searching psn gameshare and cag came up" and then claimed he was around here for the 5 person groups (said "things weren't this bad with scammers when 5 person groups were around" - why make a brand new cag acct?). contradictory information. i don't like the smell of that

Be warned, joined 2 days ago. Not saying he is 100% a scammer, but to follow the typical guidelines for dealing with newcomers (be wary of buying accts / don't sell resells)
Yo babe did u had my nightmare or something why so madass chill so your ass dosen't blow up!

allow me to sub in for snakey on this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYRJOW-JD4

It boggles my mind that people would come here of all places to scam... I mean what, you're gonna scam a game account or make a quick $10-$50?  How pathetic, go scam somewhere where you'll actually make some money like in ID or Mail fraud.

It boggles my mind that people would come here of all places to scam... I mean what, you're gonna scam a game account or make a quick $10-$50? How pathetic, go scam somewhere where you'll actually make some money like in ID or Mail fraud.
They're most likely Youtube kids who got made/revealed over there so they google GS and find here.

Is it just me or did like 10 new guys suddenly appear? Not remotely complaining about new people just saying though. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them was a scammer though. If someone starts showing up with a handful of resells and already very aware of the terms used here yet they seem to be new guys...

Again, not all. 

For rent to established CAGs:

Demon Souls

Sport's Friends (I'm told it has easy trophies, for those of you without ps+ and love trophies)

Hello! U had also to start somewhere but everyone has his right! Don't he? You also where newbies once weren't you ?

Hello! U had also to start somewhere but everyone has his right! Don't he? You also where newbies once weren't you ? I am not some kid looking to scam some games! I am not new to gamesharing but wait i did this thing with friends ! But if there is a large number of people ( Sellers , Traders , Buyers ) there would be easy to get games , sell games and trade games!

can we use normal colors instead of neon?

Purchasing Slot becomes Purchasing Slot
Selling Slot becomes Selling Slot
Trades become Trades
Total becomes Total[background=#DDDDDD][/background]

Hello! U had also to start somewhere but everyone has his right! Don't he? You also where newbies once weren't you ? I am not some kid looking to scam some games! I am not new to gamesharing but wait i did this thing with friends ! But if there is a large number of people ( Sellers , Traders , Buyers ) there would be easy to get games , sell games and trade games!
The best advice for all newbies is don't expect things to quickly. If you are going to gameshare plan to be in it for the long haul. Hell I've been gamesharing for awhile and yet if I want in at gametz they still want me to make 10 trades before I can even qualify to gameshare. All we ask here is you be patient and don't expect more than you deserve too soon. It will come in time. Patience! If you are impatient or selling a boatload of shares expect people to be suspicious.

Edit: BTW anybody play or playing Defiance since it went F2P? That game has the worst technical issues and server issues that I've ever experienced in all my years of gaming. Gameplay is kind of fun but damn...its nearly unplayable.

I am wondering why as well. The seventh and eighth threads had 18,533 and 5347 posts, respectively.

To my potential The Wolf Among Us group, work was busy the last few days. Now it is the weekend, I am responding to your inquiries.

Resell ($3.26)
1. Trueblade (host)

Non-resell ($1.63)
1. Hockridge
2. ronaldoratdg

Bravens and Pantsu_, I want to give ronaldoratdg the opportunity to earn some feedback. We all have to start some where.

If you like, I can host another The Wolf Among Us Season Pass group.

In the eighth thread, Lemstar is has three non-resell slots to fill.

Resell ($3.91)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.96)

Bravens and Pantsu_, could let me know how you would like to proceed?
I'd still like the other resell. If you're not friendly to that for whatever reason please let me know, and I'll just host a group.

bread's done
Back