https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATG0DOHpIcA

Teslagrad(ps4 eu)

r-$8

snakey

p-$4

Last edited by a moderator:
what the hell, you too?

What makes you NOT like dark souls

I thought we were bros mang. Ya'll are trippin. Watch where u steppin cause you might just fall
I bought a phantom of dark souls 2 on ps3 and thought it was absolute shit. Combat was trash to me.

I can deal with difficult enemies and the such but the deal breaker is that the game's combat is designed in such a way to give you a disadvantage. I felt it was too slugish for it's own good.

Nothing (Game mechanic wise) was explained so you had to resort to looking up guides online and figuring out the various stats, dex, faith, adapt, etc.

I bought a phantom of dark souls 2 on ps3 and thought it was absolute shit. Combat was trash to me. I can deal with difficult enemies and what not but not when the game's combat is designed in such a way to give you a disadvantage. I felt that nothing was explained (Game mechanic wise) was explained. Despite looking up guides for it all I felt it was unenjoyable.
159.gif

RESELLS (PS3)

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edition $18.00 (Have 2)

Mass Effect 1 $3.00

All skyrim DLC $5.00

Child of Light SOLD

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $18.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 a week. CURRENTLY BEING RENTED

Feel free to PM me with offers.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Snakey quoted my drunken unedited original post. Lol

Against my better [drunken] judgement i still ordered Lords of the Fallen for $29.99. I soon after got a email saying it was cancelled (OOS).

I decided to have a chat with customer care.

AGuMybd.png

The best part is that $10.15 credit is from the cancelled order.

And I have a 0.50 cent lollipop ready for pickup at the original store!!!

u drove 25 miles just to play an average Dark Souls clone? hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Not yet lol. It's a 20 min drive on the weekend. I'm going there anyway to have lunch with a friend.

Trade in value at Best Buy for $29.70. Not a bad deal!

Figured I might as well add on to my Best Buy Credit. I made a nice profit from the MS Store Kinect Sports Rival glitch.

tMgs52s.jpg

My ps+ is going to expire soon.. I have to renew before it expires to keep my games correct? Anyone know the cheapest option to add 1 month of plus to my account... I just want to make it to Boxing Day sales :D

My ps+ is going to expire soon.. I have to renew before it expires to keep my games correct? Anyone know the cheapest option to add 1 month of plus to my account... I just want to make it to Boxing Day sales :D
You can renew anytime and regain access to your plus games. If you lapse you will not have access to those games until you have an active Plus account.

You can renew anytime and regain access to your plus games. If you lapse you will not have access to those games until you have an active Plus account.
Cool. Thanks for the info... I don't know why I thought you lose the games.. And couldn't get them back.. Not being retroactive..

PS Exprience Sale

All are for PS4 only

GTAV w/ Bulls Shark cash card($500,000 in gta online monies)- $60

Last of Us Remastered- $35

Dyling Light w/ Season Pass bundle- $72

much savings! much wowness!

I have been in 71 groups, thats the most out of everyone! eat it nubs

Zen Pinball 2 group(most recent packs plus some free) - 15$ *available next Tue*
FX Core [Pasha, Secrets of Deep, Rome, Biolab] -$10
South Park [2 tables] - $5
Venom - FREE
Super League - FREE
Ninja Gaiden - FREE
Sorcerer's Lair - FREE

PS4
Resell - $5
Marauder7
Phantom - $2.5

PS3
Resells - $2.5
1.mark77
2.mark77
Phantoms - $1.25
1.oldirtybastard

I'll be hosting this group. All the content will be available on Dec, 9 after the release of Venom table.

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Transistor Phantom - $3
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $7
Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom  - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Entwined - $0.25
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Destiny- $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Far Cry 4 - $1.50
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Metro Redux - $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

anyone got a link to a Dragon Age guide where it tells you what level you have to be to do certain quests in different regions? Game doesn't tell you shit and im lvl 11 and ran into lvl 16 red templars lol

If you find a decent deal on ps plus for boxing day, send me a pm please. Always miss out on them.

LF: Tales of Xillia 2

anyone got a link to a Dragon Age guide where it tells you what level you have to be to do certain quests in different regions? Game doesn't tell you shit and im lvl 11 and ran into lvl 16 red templars lol
Avoid them and do the fetch and delivery quests they will lvl you up. Also doing things in skyhold nets you exp as well.

NYOP Sale

Name Your Own Price sale! I have some PS3 phantoms to get rid of. Name your own price and it is yours. There is a minimum I have for each game, but it is incredibly low. Name your price, and it very likely will be yours.

SSX / Battlefield Bad Company 2 (both games on single account; save on user space!) - 3 phantoms available

Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 2 phantoms available, 1 sold

Family Guy Multiverse - 3 phantoms available, all sold

Abyss Odyssey - 1 phantom available

Blood of the Werewolf - 2 phantoms available

All rentals will be due back Dec 20, 2 weeks away. PS4 rentals are all $1 right now.

PS4 rentals $1

1. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor 

2. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

3. Assassin's Creed Unity (available Dec 8)

PS3 rentals $.50
1. Risen 3

PS3 resells
1. Risen 3 $8
2. Sly Cooper Thieves In Time $1

Not yet lol. It's a 20 min drive on the weekend. I'm going there anyway to have lunch with a friend.

Trade in value at Best Buy for $29.70. Not a bad deal!

Figured I might as well add on to my Best Buy Credit. I made a nice profit from the MS Store Kinect Sports Rival glitch.

tMgs52s.jpg
Gotta go trade mine in, should be a good $350 credit for only $150 spent - crazy stuff.

Plan on flipping that credit further next week with their B2G1 sale

Edit: and fucking values tanked.. awesome

Doubt that exists. Me you and qd should get on some co op later i think I'm lv 10

whats the dragon age mp like? i havent touched that yet or seen any mp footage. im 30 hrs in but it feels way more, game is too long!

Finally finished Shadows of Modor.  Great game but was hoping for a more epic ending.  Guess we're going to see a Shadows of Modor 2 in the near future.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4 resell  6.67 + 7.50 = $14.17
1. drolan
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Mageshadow

PS3 resell 3.33 + 3.75   =  $7.08 each
1. Gamergirl
2. Blublue4
PS3 phantom $1.67 each
1. SaiF

I believe we still need one more ps3 phantom...

i know those feels lol

I think if you go through the levels in the order you unlock them it should be in the proper level order

Doubt that exists. Me you and qd should get on some co op later i think I'm lv 10
id be down for that as well although I havent touched MP yet lol

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $5
Dead Space 3 DLC Awakened - $2

(PS3 phantoms)
Far Cry 4 - $10
WWE 2K15 - $6.5
Watch Dogs - $7
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $6
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $4
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $2
Ratchet Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - $1
Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - $1
Magic 2014 + DLC
Bodycount - $1

(PS4 phantoms)
Driveclub - $19
NFS Rivals - $12
AC4 Season Pass - $2
Assassins Creed 4 - $6
COD: Ghost - $8
Another World - $1

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- PES 2014 - Free
- FIFA 14 - Free

whats the dragon age mp like? i havent touched that yet or seen any mp footage. im 30 hrs in but it feels way more, game is too long!
I actually thought it was just co op campaign but it's not. It's like if you combined ME3 multiplayer with Destiny raid. Randomly generated dungeons where you go through and kill enemies, along the way you can do bonus objectives for extra gold/items, but items aren't common drops, it's like the raid where you gotta find chests.

I don't think there are any trophies so I'm gonna try it out, but probably not get that into it, but I did just play a full game and we beat the entire thing first go, and it pushed me up to level 5 from level 1, took around 15 mins.

Kind of disappointed, I thought I could invite people to my SP game.

How many players for mp? For some reason it's looking for a patch and can't log in unless I have it installed. Hopefully I don't need to reinstall the game.
4. MP works for me, try manually checking for udpate by hitting options on the game itself.

I actually thought it was just co op campaign but it's not. It's like if you combined ME3 multiplayer with Destiny raid. Randomly generated dungeons where you go through and kill enemies, along the way you can do bonus objectives for extra gold/items, but items aren't common drops, it's like the raid where you gotta find chests. Only found 2 my first run and I was playing with level 20 guys. Gold is used to buy item packs like in mass effect.

I don't think there are any trophies tied to it so I'm probably not gonna get that into it, but I did just play a full game and we beat the entire thing first go, and it pushed me up to level 5 from level 1, took around 15 mins.

Kind of disappointed, I thought I could invite people to my SP game. What I did play was fun, but they really shoulda tied a level 20 trophy or something to it to give that incentive.

How many players for mp? For some reason it's looking for a patch and can't log in unless I have it installed. Hopefully I don't need to reinstall the game.
4. MP works for me, try manually checking for udpate by hitting options on the game itself.

A tip for those of you who don't like the Souls series of games. Try playing it with no armor and fast hitting weapons. Too many people armor out and use hard hitting / slow swinging weapons and get demolished. I always play with either no armor or something super light.

No one like a fat roller.

Did check for update and it says I have an update available but it doesn't queue it up for download. Going to reinstall it and see if that'll work. Going to finish up some Mordor trophies while I wait for it to finish downloading.

A tip for those of you who don't like the Souls series of games. Try playing it with no armor and fast hitting weapons. Too many people armor out and use hard hitting / slow swinging weapons and get demolished. I always play with either no armor or something super light.

No one like a fat roller.
Both games also have stuff you can get really early on that makes them super easy. Demons Souls you can start with a sorcery move if you pick the right class. Dark Souls has the utchigatana which you can get before the first boss, and you can grind souls easily on the dragon on the bridge nearby. Dark Souls 2 has a fantastic set of armor for early on right after the pursuer boss (2nd boss of the game) in a hidden alcove nearby, and you can kill pursuer easily with the giant crossbow machines in the arena. The learning curve isn't that steep either, just don't have over 75% load capacity like synnarc said and you will roll much easier, which is more helpful than having a lot of armor when you get good at it. You get another speed bonus under 50 and under 25. IDR what the cutoff was at dark souls 2, but I think below 60% you stop fat rolling and you get incremental speed boost for every point you're under.

Also, in all 3 games, all bosses are a joke when you summon people to help you fight. Ornstein and Smough with super ornstein took me close to 10 hours without any help first time i played, and when I came back to it years later it took me a single try with another person.

And if you're really a wuss, there's a way to duplicate boss soul items in each game so you can just jack your levels up ridiculously easy. Esp in demons souls. Once you know what you're doing the games are super easy. The hardest part when going for the plat isn't even ng+ bosses, it's grinding for rare drops. The games may have been hard at first but patches rendered them really easy.

Gotta go trade mine in, should be a good $350 credit for only $150 spent - crazy stuff.

Plan on flipping that credit further next week with their B2G1 sale

Edit: and fucking values tanked.. awesome
Damn, they did tank.

A random act of kindness will make you feel better

AKA give me a free copy of GTA/Halo

bread's done
Back