CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Every time someone says "PM sent" in this topic I slaughter a baby. I can't stand that shit. Why are you telling them you sent them a PM? Would you text your friend saying you just sent him a letter in the mail?
I agree with this.

Except I think its more like sending someone a letter in the mail to let them know you sent them a text.

Every time someone says "PM sent" in this topic I slaughter a baby. I can't stand that shit. Why are you telling them you sent them a PM? Would you text your friend saying you just sent him a letter in the mail?
I feel the same way except also for voicemails. The only reason to leave a VM on somebody's cell phone is if you wanted to relay a message. Saying "call me back" or anything equivalent is stupid as hell; the call log shows that you called, moron, I can figure out from there that you wanted to talk.

I might be interested in a PS3 resell slot for this, I just need to look up some information on this game first... mainly if the Season Pass will cover all major expansion packs for free, if there is a time limit on it, etc.

Just want to make sure I can buy it and get all the trophies that are released in the future without spending extra.
From what I understand the Season Pass that is on sale covers the first two expansions. My guess is, if the game is a massive hit, we are never gonna be sure how many expansions there are going to be.

Can someone that has done these games with ps3 and ps4 upgrades pm me? I want to do a guardian edition group and have the ps4 resell but need tips on how the extra steps go

By the way. I called playstation. They said I'm shit out of luck. Can't refund ps4 preorders.

Unreal. fuck this.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you are trying to get something done quick (like, for example, someone gets the gameshare slot you are eyeing) it might be good move since sometimes people miss PMs. Still, I kind of agree. Babies deserve what they get.

Can someone that has done these games with ps3 and ps4 upgrades pm me? I want to do a guardian edition group and have the ps4 resell but need tips on how the extra steps go
Since you bought it on PS4, you might be screwed. It's only cross-buy if you buy the PS3 version. Call Sony and explain you want both versions, and they might refund you so that you can purchase he PS3 version (which entitles you to a free copy for PS4).

For more info on how to upgrade:
http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

EDIT: I see you updated your post. That sucks, but you should keep calling IMO. You see, some reps will give you the upgrade, some won't. Be polite, if you call frustrated/angry you will get jack.

Since you bought it on PS4, you might be screwed. It's only cross-buy if you buy the PS3 version. Call Sony and explain you want both versions, and they might refund you so that you can purchase he PS3 version (which entitles you to a free copy for PS4).

For more info on how to upgrade:
http://www.destinythegame.com/digital-upgrade

EDIT: I see you updated your post. That sucks, but you should keep calling IMO. You see, some reps will give you the upgrade, some won't. Be polite, if you call frustrated/angry you will get jack.
As you see above they told me they can't help me. They suggested I contact bungee and tell them to allow ps4 people to use ps3. They said they will not refund preorders.

Lame.

I know I'm jumping in kind of late, but I'll take any open PS4 slot on Destiny if someone has space. I'd rather a phantom but I'll take a resell if needed.

I've been avoiding have resell slot owners in my groups, but if Boosted can come back after his scamming incident I can attempt to get over my issues too.

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition

PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $27.50 - FMILLS15
Phantom: $12.50 - SMTIPPLE

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - FMILLS15
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - (OPEN to claim)

Phantom $5 - COBOLATRIX
Phantom $5 - SMTIPPLE or (OPEN to claim)

Please join, especially ps3 phantoms. Thank you all for your interest.

I've been avoiding have resell slot owners in my groups, but if Boosted can come back after his scamming incident I can attempt to get over my issues too.

PS4
Phantom: $12.50 - smtipple

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - (OPEN)

Phantom $5 - (OPEN)
Phantom $5 - (OPEN)

I'd also be willing to buy one of the PS3 phantom slots and give it away if we need it to complete the group.

PS4
Phantom: $12.50 - (OPEN)

PS3

Phantom $5 - (OPEN)
Phantom $5 - (OPEN)

What happened with Boosted?

Looking for the Canadian who hosted BF4+Premium (PS4+PS3 combo)

bf4ever
syrup

If you are the host, you will recognize the above. Please PM me if it's you, or you know any Canadians that hosted such an account.

In my case on more than one occasion I've lost out on getting in on a group because someone missed a PM. With Destiny being as popular as it is right now I wanted to try to make sure I got a slot. And last time I used the thread to claim a slot I was just kicked - even though I've had nine transactions over the past year with different members here with no issues.

So my apologies for the baby - I'm going to kick back with a beer, play some games, and wait until I get a PS4 slot or my rental copy from Gamefly gets here.

Feedback sheet updated. 

noticed a couple of guys like laundrymatt having next to no feedback but are cool due to the lack of updates i dont think there would be a problem once you have been active on the thread most ppl know who you are. 

P.S.

WE NEED TO GET A SERIOUS CLAN UP IN THIS BITCH FOR DESTINY FELLAS WE HAVE TOOO MANY GROUPS FOR THIS TO NOT BE AWESOME.

PS4
Phantom: $12.50 - (OPEN) iqubal

PS3

Phantom $5 - (OPEN)
Phantom $5 - (OPEN)

I'm definitely in for the ps4 phantom if its still available?

I've always considered it as a heads up to the thread that a share has likely been purchased. If I see some dude selling something for $2 and then some other dude stating they just PMed them, I probably wouldn't bother PMing the seller dude in regards to it.

My friend just bought the digital guardian edition on his ps3 to get the ps4 free but it's not letting pre load his ps4 copy it still says $89.99. How does he preload it?

Hah. I hosted a group and got 0 feedback from it (gave everybody in the group feedback, though.) Ah well.
I hate when that happens, but it happens. But I even received the +1s in the thread and everything, quite a bit more than 3...

Anyway, I'll keep it out of this main thread, I don't really mind.

I've only gained +3 feedback since updating? :drool:

I mean I keep record of my own stuff in my pastebin link but...
Your feedback for timeshares don't count, just buying/selling resells/phantoms (including hosting). If they counted, I'd have like 500 feedback.

My friend just bought the digital guardian edition on his ps3 to get the ps4 free but it's not letting pre load his ps4 copy it still says $89.99. How does he preload it?
Not sure if you can pre-load until the game releases.. and at that point it would just be a regular download.

But then again I don't exactly know how this "buy once get both consoles" shit works.. so

Also pre-load is supposed to start on the 7th but sony is letting SOME consoles pre-load to take some strain off the servers that will come from everyone pre-loading Destiny on the 7th. Make sense?

Not sure if you can pre-load until the game releases.. and at that point it would just be a regular download.

But then again I don't exactly know how this "buy once get both consoles" shit works.. so

Also pre-load is supposed to start on the 7th but sony is letting SOME consoles pre-load to take some strain off the servers that will come from everyone pre-loading Destiny on the 7th. Make sense?
ah ok no biggy he was just worried as hell since he had paid $90 for a ps3 game lol.

Hah. I hosted a group and got 0 feedback from it (gave everybody in the group feedback, though.) Ah well.
a simple pm would fix your issues if u look at the feedback next to your name u would see that i put the +2 for u under group and not host.

I will fix it. The colour code i originally memorized to not have to scroll up every new update i had to change cause members complained of not seeing properly.

TRY NOT TO BE DOUCHE ABOUT THE SHEET IF YOU SEE A PROBLEM PM ME INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING IN THE GS THREAD. CAUSE IF YOU HAVE TIME TO COMPLAIN YOU SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED YOURSELF TO TAKE IT OVER IN THE FIRST PLACE .........

Your feedback for timeshares don't count, just buying/selling resells/phantoms (including hosting). If they counted, I'd have like 500 feedback.
That makes sense. I've still bought and sold more though. I've only rented 5 timeshares total.

I didn't mean anything rude by it, QDizzle. I appreciate that someone took over it. My apologies.

That explains so much.

But, why are timeshares recorded?
Timeshares are recorded for the reference of timeshare hosts.

Also i do not record trades it complicates the entire thing.

any issues please feel free to pm me or leave a post over in the feedback thread.

I hate when that happens, but it happens. But I even received the +1s in the thread and everything, quite a bit more than 3...

Anyway, I'll keep it out of this main thread, I don't really mind.
Maybe just give users a star or verify them on the spreadsheet after so many +1's OR if they're in Pravado's library? It'd probably make it easier for whoever wants to update it every day/week. It's kinda silly +1'ing someone who has over 50 feedback and is well-known in the main thread/Prav's library for example.

PS4

PS3

Phantom $5 - (OPEN)
Phantom $5 - SMTIPPLE or (OPEN)

I'll join you guys for a PS3 phantom, would it be ok if I can pay on monday? I'm away from home ATM.

I'll join you guys for a PS3 phantom, would it be ok if I can pay on monday? I'm away from home ATM.
Yes. That's fine with me. Welcome to group.

PS4

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - (Could be yours!)

Phantom $5 - COBOLATRIX
Phantom $5 - SMTIPPLE or (Could be yours!)

So if this is TRUE that those of us that pre-ordered the PS4 Guardian Edition will STILL get the PS3 version, I am willing to sell a PS3 Resell of a GUARDIAN account to a trusted veteran here.

If anyone wants to reserve a PS3 Guardian Edition resell for $17.50, let me know.  This is of course only if it actually DOES work as the reddit forum says it SHOULD.

I would let the trusted member try to download it on PS3 before paying me as long as its a veteran.

Im also willing to sell PS3 Phantoms to TRUSTED VETS if they are willing to wait to pay and download.

As the PS4 Resell I don't mind getting the game a day later to let this situation play out and see if I can actually get PS3 accounts on my account.

I'm not opposed to it per say, but with that new auto-calculating formula doing the work for you, it shouldn't be a problem for "you" to continue doing the tally. ;)

stop

I'm not opposed to it per say, but with that new auto-calculating formula doing the work for you, it shouldn't be a problem for "you" to continue doing the tally. ;)
STOP STARING AT ME UPDATE THE SHEET IT MAKES ME NERVOUS :/

I WILL LEAVE IT BE FOR NOW WITH THE CALC. BUT PEOPLE LIKE BOOSTED YANKS AND SNAKEY DONT NEED TO HAVE THEIR TALLY UPDATED DUE TO THE AMOPUNT OF WORK DONE.

Sorry for yelling too lazy to backspace.

shut up pravado no memes.

bread's done
Back