CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Thanks for the heads-up guys, I just bought the game again tonight and was considering the dlc, but if it's not worth the $20 it's not something I'll buy. As always this site keeps me from making the wrong decision! :joystick:
The dlc is deff worth getting IMO. Not for the story missions whatsoever, but for the new gear. Which makes dailys/weeklys/raids easier to handle. Deff worth sharing for a few bucks.

Although if you're not a daily player and you aren't about that destiny life, might not be worth buying. Idk. I just love trying to win e-peen contests with my friends who I play with in terms of gear

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, when I meant here, I was talking about my country xD

I don't think anyone of them is from cag, they buy the accounts on their own, and sell them to other people.. The thing is, since the last three days they got about 10k  new "followers", and before they had like 100, they are growing quite fast in popularity and thinking about opening the site to the hole europe... and the christmas sales on the PSN Store are sure helping it

http://jogodigital.com/   that's the site, but it's on portuguese, you may not understand, it allows you to see on the comments how clueless 99,9% of people are of what "gamesharing" is and what they do it... They actually tell you when they send the information of the account that they are associated with Sony and that you can not in under any circunstance change the information, or Sony may block your playstation, and costumers believe it, because again, they are clueless of what this is...

Just wondering, because if they keep growing in popularity like they are and Sony catches an eye of it, things may change for us too

edit: apparently site is not working, they say they got far to many viewers on their site at the same time, crashing the servers

Looking for Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Newest update released earlier this year or whatever it's called -_- ) resell or phantom

Prices. What be the prices? Eh, doesn't really matter. Likely overpriced like woah.

As for your question, Sony is well aware of gamesharing and the extent to which it takes place. They haven't done anything about it due to incompetence. That, or the methods they have in mind to combat it will negatively affect the rest of their customers. However, there will be a point where they will have to take action. 'Services' like the one you mention don't help, but Sony isn't going to do anything because of just them.

Wow, just found out some guys here have openned a virtual shop for selling shares of accounts from PS3 / PS4.. They take quite a profit for every sale, and their popularity is growing quite fast... Could that have any impact on gamesharing if Sony finds out?
Same thing here in my country , they sell alot of shares also they have an option to add the game to your PS4 from their pc by the proxy server program . they grown so fast , guess sony will have to make a stand in the future which will be unfortunate to us . they also selling only phantoms and they change the password after the game is added to your playstation .

Who can I contact about someone leaving me false negative feedback? Not game sharing feedback, but regular trading feedback.

The dlc is deff worth getting IMO. Not for the story missions whatsoever, but for the new gear. Which makes dailys/weeklys/raids easier to handle. Deff worth sharing for a few bucks.

Although if you're not a daily player and you aren't about that destiny life, might not be worth buying. Idk. I just love trying to win e-peen contests with my friends who I play with in terms of gear

For that price of one Destiny dlc, you can rent all da ps4 games from dizzle and raiborg!
Thanks for the suggestion guys, but I don't gameshare anymore. *Except for phantoms of my account every 6 months. Which is almost time to pump that up again...* I was really just checking to see if buying on my own was a viable option.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, but I don't gameshare anymore. *Except for phantoms of my account every 6 months. Which is almost time to pump that up again...* I was really just checking to see if buying on my own was a viable option.
yBbFcxL.gif

Sorry guys I just heard about the voucher and someone claimed that's the price on ebay/random sites. I feel stupid now and I'm not even sure why all because of Picard.

Any interest in a PS4 Minecraft share?

Cross-buy with PS3 right?

PS4

Resell - $12

Phantom - $8

if there is no interest in the PS3 slots?

IS there any reason as to why a PS4 phantom would suddenly stop working?

I bought my brother a PS4, download and installed Far Cry 4 correctly. Installed as primary and he's been playing for a good week on his main. Last night he texted me and told me it no longer works, it asks for activation or something. He still has the user on there, said he never logged in nor deleted it. 

Not too sure what's going on, but what would "restoring licenses" do? (on his main of course )

Anyone have a resell/phantom for one of these? PS3 btw.

Farcry 4
Dragon Age:Inquisition
Shadow of Mordor
AC Rogue
Alien isolation

5 games I cant decide on :/

This is probably a long shot but I'm looking to timeshare the following games:

• Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
  • Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space
  • Linger in Shadows
  • .detuned
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Tales of Monkey Island
  • Back to the Future
I'm only looking to play them for the trophies so I'm not willing to buy them from the PlayStation Store. If you have any of them please PM me. :)

jan 2015 ps plus

rEwK2pO.png

PlayStation 4

inFAMOUS: First Light
The Swapper

PlayStation 3

Prototype 2
Duck Tales Remastered

PlayStation Vita

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Whoa Dave!

I bought my brother a PS4, download and installed Far Cry 4 correctly. Installed as primary and he's been playing for a good week on his main. Last night he texted me and told me it no longer works, it asks for activation or something. He still has the user on there, said he never logged in nor deleted it.

Not too sure what's going on, but what would "restoring licenses" do? (on his main of course )
Anyone?

Far Cry 4 is unusable if you are connected to the internet but not online... remember that the PSN was intermittent yesterday, so I would assume that it is because of that, tell him that turn the internet off the console and try booting up the game if that works, tell him that in order to use FC4 he has be logged in the PSN, sometimes it appears to be logged in but you are not, so you'll have to log out and reenter again (you can tell if your friend list and recent activity appears)

Have him disable his connection to the internet, turn off the PS4, restart and try accessing the game with the internet still disabled. If the network is having stability issues, it can prevent you from accessing games on your system, even if you are the primary. If it works after doing this, he can connect to the internet again, but should sign out of PSN if this error comes up again.

Have him disable his connection to the internet, turn off the PS4, restart and try accessing the game with the internet still disabled. If the network is having stability issues, it can prevent you from accessing games on your system, even if you are the primary. If it works after doing this, he can connect to the internet again, but should sign out of PSN if this error comes up again.

Far Cry 4 is unusable if you are connected to the internet but not online... remember that the PSN was intermittent yesterday, so I would assume that it is because of that, tell him that turn the internet off the console and try booting up the game if that works, tell him that in order to use FC4 he has be logged in the PSN, sometimes it appears to be logged in but you are not, so you'll have to log out and reenter again (you can tell if your friend list and recent activity appears)
Edit: He said that when he tried playing FC, it says " Cannot use Content, Cannot connect to server to verify

license "

Edit 2: I asked him to connect to the internet and tell me what it says

Any other ideas?

Edit 3:

He gets this error when using the game while connected to the web:

Cannot use content.

This content can be used only the following user: XXXXXX, who has a license for it, If you want to use the content, purchase it from the PS store.

Is the lock icon on the game? What's the chance that he or someone who has access to his PS4 switched users to the game share account? I had a friend do this to me and then claim he didn't know any better. Guilted me out of my resell and about out of PS4 sharing.

Is the lock icon on the game? What's the chance that he or someone who has access to his PS4 switched users to the game share account? I had a friend do this to me and then claim he didn't know any better. Guilted me out of my resell and about out of PS4 sharing.
I think his dumbass roomie might of logged in.. because I can't find any other explanation as to why it would work. My brother knows better (he's gameshared before this)

With that said, Looking for a cheap FC4 phantom :/

Have him hover over FC4 on the dashboard, press the options button and select information. What does it say for 'Application Starting'?

Edit: To answer your other question, restoring licenses on your main will in no way affect your shares, so there is no need to do it unless you are having problems with content from your main.

Have him hover over FC4 on the dashboard, press the options button and select information. What does it say for 'Application Starting'?

Edit: To answer your other question, restoring licenses on your main will in no way affect your shares, so there is no need to do it unless you are having problems with content from your main.
It says Ineligible

Yeah figured, it would only work if he logged into the account the game is tied to, but because he is a phant, he cannot

bread's done
Back