CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Oh, when I meant here, I was talking about my country xD

I don't think anyone of them is from cag, they buy the accounts on their own, and sell them to other people.. The thing is, since the last three days they got about 10k new "followers", and before they had like 100, they are growing quite fast in popularity and thinking about opening the site to the hole europe... and the christmas sales on the PSN Store are sure helping it

http://jogodigital.com/ that's the site, but it's on portuguese, you may not understand, it allows you to see on the comments how clueless 99,9% of people are of what "gamesharing" is and what they do it... They actually tell you when they send the information of the account that they are associated with Sony and that you can not in under any circunstance change the information, or Sony may block your playstation, and costumers believe it, because again, they are clueless of what this is...

Just wondering, because if they keep growing in popularity like they are and Sony catches an eye of it, things may change for us too

edit: apparently site is not working, they say they got far to many viewers on their site at the same time, crashing the servers
Seems like its pulled down for now until it can legally distribute games; Hopefully this never passes

EDIT: Or should I say..illegally resell games legally

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: I share main accounts with my cousin. He bought Far Cry 4 a couple weeks ago, so I downloaded it and have been playing it. The last time I played it was 2 nights ago. I went to boot it up tonight and the game was gone. Completely vanished as if it was never on the system. I tried restoring licenses on both accounts, hard resetting, logging in/out... Nothing worked so I'm re-downloading the whole game right now. Any idea what happened?

Here's to hoping we can still gameshare well successfully into this year.

2014 saw the rise of the GS businessman/woman for profit.
And it's getting out of hand, that Sony might do something about it this year.

Who knows (much like the Vita).

Back to buying stuff physical again.
You can't GS with Vita games?

He loves the tea bag!
383176c63c59e671b13400149ccd56268f494aa5683762c197432eeec2615956.jpg

PS3 - GTA V [resell] - $7

PS4 - MLB 14 The Show [resell] - $11
(I will keep one)
PS4 - MLB 14 The Show [phantom] - $7

Pm me if interested. 

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Injustice Gods Among Us (PS4)
$5 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$0.50 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$0.50 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

Anyone keen to exchange fut coins for a phantom of my main accs?

If not, looking for FC4 or some new sorta game. AW is too easy

You can only have one account on the console at a time, so there's no way to do gamesharing with it. If you want to swap the account you're using you have to wipe your memory card then sign in with the new account.
So if I download a Vita game from my console to the Vita, the Vita needs to have the owner of the game on it and not anyone else? Because I wanted to download Minecraft that I got when it was free on another account

editing my post just for you dude <3
Lol

Sweet.
So if I download a Vita game from my console to the Vita, the Vita needs to have the owner of the game on it and not anyone else? Because I wanted to download Minecraft that I got when it was free on another account
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Game-sharing-on-the-Vita/td-p/37118762

According to Pantsu_ and another from the playstation forums you'd have to swap memory cards for the vita, at least for some it seems.

I'm going to go with this. If I'm wrong somebody please punch me in the dimples.

Question: I share main accounts with my cousin. He bought Far Cry 4 a couple weeks ago, so I downloaded it and have been playing it. The last time I played it was 2 nights ago. I went to boot it up tonight and the game was gone. Completely vanished as if it was never on the system. I tried restoring licenses on both accounts, hard resetting, logging in/out... Nothing worked so I'm re-downloading the whole game right now. Any idea what happened?
alot of people faced a similar problem like that , all i know that the game deletes it self , happened with a friend of mine but it was destiny . there is nothing you can do other than downloading the whole game again . :wall:

Looking for:

MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame (PS4) ptimeshare/resell/phantom

PES 2015 US version (PS4) timeshare/resell/phantom

World Soccer Winning Eleven 2015 (PS4) timeshare/resell/phantom

Arcade Archives games (PS4) timeshare/phantom/resell

pm me.

I meant we would adjust to life without GSing with things like BB GCU, and as you mentioned, Amazon. Here in the US, we have good alternatives.

Edit - WTH game is that in my trophy card?
DRAGON AGE INQ

The question you should have asked is "Anyone KEEN"

C'mon you're the keen guy. Like snakeybro is the bruh guy.

It has been etched in history now, c'mon son.
WHAT GUY AM I THEN?

Looking for:

MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame (PS4) ptimeshare/resell/phantom

PES 2015 US version (PS4) timeshare/resell/phantom

World Soccer Winning Eleven 2015 (PS4) timeshare/resell/phantom

Arcade Archives games (PS4) timeshare/phantom/resell

pm me.
What's the diff betwenn pes and wining eleven....Ain't it by Konami

Resident Evil HD
Jan 20

PS4 Phantom $3
1.Banx

PS3 Resell $2.50

PS3 Phantom $1.25
1. EmireEffect
2. pearls

PS4 Rentals

1. Assassin's Creed Unity $2

2. Metro Last Light Redux $1

PS3 Rentals $.50/week
1. Risen 3

PS3 Resells
1. Risen 3 $8

[quote name="UnFrozen" post="12369120" timestamp="1419899136"]Oh, when I meant here, I was talking about my country xD

I don't think anyone of them is from cag, they buy the accounts on their own, and sell them to other people.. The thing is, since the last three days they got about 10k new "followers", and before they had like 100, they are growing quite fast in popularity and thinking about opening the site to the hole europe... and the christmas sales on the PSN Store are sure helping it

http://jogodigital.com/ that's the site, but it's on portuguese, you may not understand, it allows you to see on the comments how clueless 99,9% of people are of what "gamesharing" is and what they do it... They actually tell you when they send the information of the account that they are associated with Sony and that you can not in under any circunstance change the information, or Sony may block your playstation, and costumers believe it, because again, they are clueless of what this is...

Just wondering, because if they keep growing in popularity like they are and Sony catches an eye of it, things may change for us too

edit: apparently site is not working, they say they got far to many viewers on their site at the same time, crashing the servers[/quote]
Actually that thing is very widespread around the world. I can tell you Sony already has taken actions about it, and it is very aware of the situation. But as far as I have seen, stoping the GSing will hurt them more than help them.

So far the "actions" won't affect the normal GSing model we use in the forums.

Selling:

Destiny Guardian Edition (All DLC accessible for free) - 35$ - RESELL
      DriveClub - 30$ - RESELL
PM me if you're interested.

Timeshares PS4

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Dragon Age Inquisition[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
GTAV[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Little Big planet 3[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
The Crew[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Battlefield + Premium[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Last of Us[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Farcry4[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Game of thrones ep 1[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Lord Of Fallen[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Driveclub[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 NBA2K15[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 COD Advanced Warfare.[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 The Evil Within[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

PVZ Garden Warfare[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Shadow Of Mordor[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

Walking Dead season 2[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Walking Dead season 1[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Metal Gear Ground Zeros[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Styx Master Of Shadows[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 The Wolf among Us[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 WWE 2K15[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Phantoms

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3

Walking Dead Season 1&2 &Metal Gear Ground Zeros (one account)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Last of Us

Guys looking for GTAV Phantom on PS4, if someone can throw in ground zeros as well, it will be appreciated

I can pay $20 in PSN card

@Frakistan I have MGS: GZ just not sure phantom or resale. If you are interested I will check.

Looking for: Driveclub EU phantom or Lords of the Fallen EU phantom. Can be traded for other games, if I have it.

So my gtav on ps3 is freezing constantly. It was a phantom when I bought it. I heard the only way to fix it is by reinstalling...anyone know if this is true? -_-

Does anybody have a Trials Fusion Phantom?

Still looking for Madden 15 too. I'd be willing to start a UK group for Madden. It's £29.99 until next week.

What's the diff betwenn pes and wining eleven....Ain't it by Konami
Nothing, only separate trophies.

Winning Eleven (WE) is actually a region 3 & region 4 game of Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) series.

Konami choose Pro Evolution Soccer brand on those two regions (Europe and America) and Winning Eleven brand in Asia and Japan.

Have:

Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 Resell

GTAV PS3 Resell

Shadow of Mordor Lord of The Hunt DLC Timeshare PS4

Looking for:

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 Resell

Send a PM if interested in anything.

bread's done
Back