CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

can i get a link on how the ps4 gamesharing works, my friend bought me one today and i never cared to find out earlier because i wasnt going to buy one for a while. Sorry, i know this has been asked a million times but i cant find where lol

Timeshare. PS4

Life is strange ep 1

Chariot

Grim Fandango

Dying Light.

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell   

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition   
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1                       
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub                                             
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare.     
 The Evil Within + season pass 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

PHANTOMS PS3

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

Phantoms  Ps4

Chariot $5

FS:

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Resell (PS4)

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

I was just about to buy this on disc. I'd make a group if I knew I could fill 2 phantoms but I don't think anyone else is interested.
It's currently $15.57 for the disc on Amazon. It's $30 on PSN. Hard to justify paying $10 for a resell with that in mind. $5 for phantom would probably be worth it, but it seems like a poor deal for the resell slots.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum just wanted to say hello to all.

So I'm looking for a Dying Light Phantom or Resell copy.

Also it would be amazing if someone would sell me the Dying Light/Seasonpass "Bundle" if you know what I mean. Would pay the full amount so you have it for free basically.

It's currently $15.57 for the disc on Amazon. It's $30 on PSN. Hard to justify paying $10 for a resell with that in mind. $5 for phantom would probably be worth it, but it seems like a poor deal for the resell slots.
10 is cheaper than 15, I don't see any problems with that. Unless you mean something like it'll eventually get cheaper or something. Idk lol.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum just wanted to say hello to all.

So I'm looking for a Dying Light Phantom or Resell copy.

Also it would be amazing if someone would sell me the Dying Light/Seasonpass "Bundle" if you know what I mean. Would pay the full amount so you have it for free basically.
I seen you lurking the thread since you signed up on CAG. You might want to change your name because if any of the mods see it, it will probably result in a ban. Just AK-40 saiyan.

10 is cheaper than 15, I don't see any problems with that. Unless you mean something like it'll eventually get cheaper or something. Idk lol.

I seen you lurking the thread since you signed up on CAG. You might want to change your name because if any of the mods see it, it will probably result in a ban. Just AK-40 saiyan.
Ehh, sorta, Best Buy has it on sale for $14 and with GCU, $11.39, so yea resells get the hard part of the deal, I'm surprised it isn't $20 in the store

haha yeah I heard about the site from a PSN friend so I've been lurking trying to see if someone has a copy up for grabs. His name is breakfuss. maybe you know him. Also about the Nickname. it's eally just a nickname that I use on basically everything. My PSN, Youtube channel, twitter etc. so I hope I don't get banned for this. Maybe a Mod can reply to me about it and what I should do? IF I need to change it etc. I will do so but if they say it's ok I'll just leave it but thanks for the heads up man.

Ehh, sorta, Best Buy has it on sale for $14 and with GCU, $11.39, so yea resells get the hard part of the deal, I'm surprised it isn't $20 in the store
I'm getting it on a disc but I still don't understand this. So... It costs more on a disc, but even though it does you two are saying resells are bad at a cheaper price? I gotta be missing something that hasn't been said. 11.39 for a disc. 10 dolla resell.

C'MON!!! It's driving me crazy. 10 dolla resell... 11.39 disc.

Wait is it because it takes up space on the hard drive and a disc doesn't?........................ I... Must... Know... Why...

I'm getting it on a disc but I still don't understand this. So... It costs more on a disc, but even though it does you two are saying resells are bad at a cheaper price? I gotta be missing something that hasn't been said. 11.39 for a disc. 10 dolla resell.

Wait is it because it takes up space on the hard drive and a disc doesn't?........................ I... Must... Know... Why...
1 buck extra, lets of free storage space.

For the small price difference for a disc from a resell, its better just to have the disc for the extra dollar and change to avoid the hassle

Also, not sure where to post this but looking to buy an iTunes card. Anyone have one to sell?

Selling phantoms of the PS3 half of my main. Have a LARGE selection of games *both purchased and freebies from ps+*. Looking for $40 (but willing to consider reasonable offers). Here is what I have:

PS1 Games
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Medal Of Honor
Tomb Raider
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Syphon Filter
Silent Hill
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
PS2 Games
Max Payne
Primal
Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Twisted Metal Black
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Fatal Frame
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
PS3 Games
Resident Evil HD
Fez
Rogue Legacy
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous

PS+ freebies:

Deadly Premonition
the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
SteamWorld Dig
Kingdoms Of Amalur
DmC: Devil May Cry
LittleBigPlanet 2
NBA 2K14
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
Terraria
Tomb Raider (2013)
Modnation Racers: Road trip
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite
Grid 2
Scott Pilgrim
Trine 2
Demon's Souls
Shift 2 Unleashed
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Shank 2
NFL Blitz
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Mega Man 9&10
Bioshock 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Back To The Future
Closure
inFamous 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One       

This account will not be reset again for 6 months, so you don't have to download everything at the same time. Access will be granted upon request. Oh and same rules apply: No noobs, please have 10 positive feedback, nobody suspected of being shady, blahblahblah...

Last edited by a moderator:
FFX/X-2 is probably going to keep getting great sales physically. If you're interested in it just wait for the upcoming Final Fantasy sale that usually happens around this time of year. Odds are good it'll be on the list. If it's down to $15 (they usually go 50%) then that makes the GS breakdown a lot more reasonable.

FFX/X-2 is probably going to keep getting great sales physically. If you're interested in it just wait for the upcoming Final Fantasy sale that usually happens around this time of year. Odds are good it'll be on the list. If it's down to $15 (they usually go 50%) then that makes the GS breakdown a lot more reasonable.
If it hits that price in a sale, then I would buy it myself on my account, let alone getting a resell, so worth it at that price to divide in four

What was the price for Resident Evil cross-buy PS3/PS4 shares on day 1? and current asking rate if someone selling it? I'm looking for PS4 version.

Timeshare. PS4

Life is strange ep 1

Chariot

Grim Fandango

Dying Light.

Resident Evil Remastered

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
GTA V
Little Big planet 3
The Crew
Battlefield + Premium
Last of Us
Farcry4
Game of thrones ep 1
Lord Of Fallen
Driveclub
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition
NBA2K15
COD Advanced Warfare.
The Evil Within + season pass

PVZ Garden Warfare
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass

Walking Dead season 2
Walking Dead season 1
Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Styx Master Of Shadows
The Wolf among Us
WWE 2K15

PHANTOMS PS3

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

Phantoms Ps4

Chariot $5
QDizz is the new snakey.

Buys everything BUT offers timeshares on shit he isn't playing

Timeshare. PS4
Hey man, Please list your rental rates if you can. That would be really great. I'm interested in renting few games soon.

For Sale

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 (Phantom) - $10

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) - $5 Resell

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $5 Phantom / $9 Resell

* I'm not selling the free copy of Garden Warfare. This is my Day 1 resell account.

Finally finished Kingdom hearts 2 FM on Critical mode, wasn't too bad imo.

Just to get 5k points on a skateboard and do the last few gummi missions. 

Back to the ps4 for a few weeks then. PS plus is a good investment, kicking myself for missing out on the previous awesome games.

I've managed to get Injustice and Infamous on PS4 and planning on getting Yakuza 4 in Feb. So far so good. Was Alien Isolation an good?
Not good whatsoever IMO.I put about 5 hours into it and I'd say it's comparable to playing Dead Space in first person without any real enemies around. That is not saying if you like Dead Space you will like this, they're not that similar, just picture having to play Dead Space stealthily to avoid one enemy at all times with not much else to do but get from point A to point B, and you can't kill that enemy (and your guns are weak as hell anyway). Super boring.

Yeah last year january saw the program turn completely around. Before it was horrid only good for discounts
Lol, what? PS Plus has been good since the start of the IGC. Just because you buy every game through some kind of share and don't care about the free games that are available, doesn't in any way make it a "horrid" program.

Actually I meant that since January when they introduced ps4 titles they have been consistent with decent titles unlike previously where we got 3-4 yr old games. I could stand to be corrected. But that's just my recent memory of the program.

Not good whatsoever IMO.I put about 5 hours into it and I'd say it's comparable to playing Dead Space in first person without any real enemies around. That is not saying if you like Dead Space you will like this, they're not that similar, just picture having to play Dead Space stealthily to avoid one enemy at all times with not much else to do but get from point A to point B, and you can't kill that enemy (and your guns are weak as hell anyway). Super boring.
I loved Alien Isolation (and Dead Space). To each their own. :)

Be more specific. It sounds like you want a slot in a group that got a code from Gamestop last week and you are willing to pay $20. Is that what you mean?

If Breakfuss knows you, just get him to post in here and you should be set for most deals.

There was someone who had 'nazi' in their name (without 'soup') and the mods didn't say anything. I don't see them saying anything in this case.

• Physical doesn't take up as much space on the HDD. Digital will require 23GB and you can't install one (X or X-2) without the other
  • Physical copies can't regenerate. For digital, if you are sharing with a careless or shady individual, you can lose access to the share or even to the game
  • If the account isn't active on your system, you won't be able to play the game (won't be able to play if internet is down since you won't be able to activate).
  • If you want to switch physical games, you have to get up, get a case with the new game, eject the current disc from the system, put the new disc in the system, put the previous game in the case, return the case and return to your gaming position. Are you gaming or working out?
  • Can't make a nice collection of accounts to look at
  • If someone wants to borrow the game, they can be playing in as little as a few hours, no matter where in the world they are
  • As for 'trade-ins', you won't get much with physical, unless there is a glitch somewhere

What was the price for Resident Evil cross-buy PS3/PS4 shares on day 1? and current asking rate if someone selling it? I'm looking for PS4 version.
Phantoms were going for $3-$3.33 and resells were going for twice that.

* I'm not selling the free copy of Garden Warfare. This is my Day 1 resell account.
No need to mention this.

Be more specific. It sounds like you want a slot in a group that got a code from Gamestop last week and you are willing to pay $20. Is that what you mean?

If Breakfuss knows you, just get him to post in here and you should be set for most deals.

There was someone who had 'nazi' in their name (without 'soup') and the mods didn't say anything. I don't see them saying anything in this case.

• Physical doesn't take up as much space on the HDD. Digital will require 23GB and you can't install one (X or X-2) without the other
  • Physical copies can't regenerate. For digital, if you are sharing with a careless or shady individual, you can lose access to the share or even to the game
  • If the account isn't active on your system, you won't be able to play the game (won't be able to play if internet is down since you won't be able to activate).
  • If you want to switch physical games, you have to get up, get a case with the new game, eject the current disc from the system, put the new disc in the system, put the previous game in the case, return the case and return to your gaming position. Are you gaming or working out?
  • If someone wants to borrow the game, they can be playing in as little as a few hours, no matter where in the world they are
  • As for 'trade-ins', you won't get much with physical, unless there is a glitch somewhere

Phantoms were going for $3-$3.33 and resells were going for twice that.

No need to mention this.
You're right. Switching discs is a workout... You're a funny guy! Lol

Posted Today, 02:28 AM

QDizzle, on 31 Jan 2015 - 9:57 PM, said:

Timeshare. PS4

Life is strange ep 1

Chariot

Grim Fandango

Dying Light.

Resident Evil Remastered

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3
Dragon Age Inquisition
GTA V
Little Big planet 3
The Crew
Battlefield + Premium
Last of Us
Farcry4
Game of thrones ep 1
Lord Of Fallen
Driveclub
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition
NBA2K15
COD Advanced Warfare.
The Evil Within + season pass

PVZ Garden Warfare
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass

Walking Dead season 2
Walking Dead season 1
Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Styx Master Of Shadows
The Wolf among Us
WWE 2K15

PHANTOMS PS3

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

Phantoms Ps4

Chariot $5

I can see it just fine Raiborg sir.

FEEDBACK IS UPDATED

SPECIAL WELCOME TO THE FOLD

FEGuy

csoola

tonyy2k9

spectray

Player707

morphx2

xArsenalX

jsdgame

Glad to have u guys on board have a great end of weekend bros

Hi, I am member since February 2014, and new or noob in the gameshare world.

What should I do, for obtaining feedback if I try to buy some resell account, and some people only sold to old members?

Is impossible?

What is the problem in buy a resell account? I understand the fear in the phamton, but in the resell, not really .

It's a great site, but very difficult access to some gameshares.

Looking for Alien Isolation and dying light resell .

Thanks. :)

Keeping this to one post per day *or thereabouts...*

Selling phantoms of the PS3 half of my main. Have a LARGE selection of games *both purchased and freebies from ps+*. Looking for $35 (but willing to consider reasonable offers). Here is what I have:

PS1 Games
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Medal Of Honor
Tomb Raider
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Syphon Filter
Silent Hill
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
PS2 Games
Max Payne
Primal
Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Twisted Metal Black
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Fatal Frame
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
PS3 Games
Resident Evil HD
Fez
Rogue Legacy
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous

PS+ freebies:

Deadly Premonition
the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
SteamWorld Dig
Kingdoms Of Amalur
DmC: Devil May Cry
LittleBigPlanet 2
NBA 2K14
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
Terraria
Tomb Raider (2013)
Modnation Racers: Road trip
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite
Grid 2
Scott Pilgrim
Trine 2
Demon's Souls
Shift 2 Unleashed
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Shank 2
NFL Blitz
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Mega Man 9&10
Bioshock 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Back To The Future
Closure
inFamous 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One       

This account will not be reset again for 6 months, so you don't have to download everything at the same time. Access will be granted upon request. Oh and same rules apply: No noobs, please have 10 positive feedback, nobody suspected of being shady, blahblahblah...

Yes I am looking for the complete package basically. I couldn't take advantage of the "deal" when it was still up so 20 bucks for the game + season pass would be awesome! And yeah maybe I should ask him if he would vouch for me. If you come across a good deal for dying light with the season pass maybe you could hit me up then, would be greatly appreciated!

bread's done
Back