CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Any modnation racers groups around?

Selling:
Destiny
Guardian Edition PS4 Resell [$40] nego

PM Please.

Sorry GS Clan doods, I started PS4 version and my X1 buddy thought I quit him and now I feel like crap so going back, I dont see the point of playing this...time consuming grind type game on 2 consoles. too much work and time used up on 1 game.
TRAITER

How many hours would you say the Destiny platinum requires? I know no one has it yet, but I'm looking for a guesstimate. I'm debating if I should just play the singleplayer on an alternate account. If it's going to take 500+ hours, and they continually add DLC dropping your percentage, I'd rather not even begin down the 100% road.
Probably 300+ hours. Gotta max out three classes. Gotta finish the raid. Finish it without dying. Finish it with clan members. If you just wanna get the platinum don't bother.

Deff not 300 hours. I've already seen people max out a single class in 20 hours, and thats after switching their subclass which you dont have to do. I'd say 80-100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your all wrong about the Destiny plat lol.

The leveling each characters sub class fully isnt the hard part. That is a grind, and will take time. Its the raid trophies.

Beating a raid without anyone in your fireteam dying will prove to be this platinums bane. Unless someone comes out with some sort of workaround where you can get it, I would say this is very close to impossible. My clan is on the end boss right now, we will hopefully finish him tonight. After all the wipes and deaths, I would say between us weve died around 1,000 times from the autowipes, and probably around 250 actual deaths from being shot.

Unless they come out with a considerably easier raid, or a workaround, that single trophy is going to be the reason alot of people dont platinum this game.

EDIT: Also, saying this game is an 80 hour platinum is just funny. The grind to get enough ascendant materials to level up a legendary weapon and exotic weapon fully, and to get your gear to a point where you can stand a chance in the raid alone will take longer than that.

For Sale:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3 phantom) - $3

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (phantom) - $1

MotorStorm Apocalypse (EU) - $0.83

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each

The Last of Us Online Pass (4 phantoms, NOT to be confused w/ the Season Pass) - $0.30 each

Uncharted 3 Season Pass + NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (phantom) - $2

Looking For:

Fight Night Champion Bare Knuckles DLC

Flashback

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection (specifically 2 and 3)

When Vikings Attack DLC

Phantom of my Main for $15 each (3 available):

PS1

Destruction Derby

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2

Resident Evil: Director's Cut

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Silent Hill

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider 2

Tomb Raider 3

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation

Twisted Metal

Vagrant Story

Warhawk

PS2

Bully

Fatal Frame

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Manhunt

Persona 3: FES

Persona 4

PS3

Alice: Madness Returns

Assassin's Creed II + all DLC

Back to the Future: The Game

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Burn Zombie Burn!

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC

Critter Crunch

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

Deus Ex Director's Cut

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode

Flower

God of War Origins Collection

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

Jet Set Radio

Journey

Jurassic Park: The Game

L.A. Noire + all DLC

LittleBigPlanet

Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL Arcade

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC

Mass Effect 3 + Omega, Extended Cut and Multiplayer DLC

Max Payne 3

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition

Mirror's Edge

MotorStorm Apocalypse

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PixelJunk Shooter

Quantum Conundrum

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Red Dead Redemption + all DLC

Shank 2

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

Tomb Raider Bundle

The Last Guy + DLC

The Walking Dead Season 1 + 400 Days

The Walking Dead Season 2

When Vikings Attack
Oooh. ACIV Phatom please ^^ PM Sent.

For sale!

PS4 - Destiny Resell. Account has no locked phantom or any PS3 shares. Happy to turn over the email account information with it as well.

Would anyone be willing to host a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:Digital Pro Edition for ps3 (US store) or just the Day Zero Edition(US or UK store as the digital pro edition is not up for pre order on the uk store)?

For Sale:

Separate Accounts

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (phantom) - $1

MotorStorm Apocalypse (EU) - $0.83

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each

The Last of Us Online Pass (4 phantoms, NOT to be confused w/ the Season Pass) - $0.30 each

Uncharted 3 Season Pass + NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (phantom) - $2

Phantom of my Main for $15 (1 available):

PS1

Destruction Derby

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2

Resident Evil: Director's Cut

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Silent Hill

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider 2

Tomb Raider 3

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation

Twisted Metal

Vagrant Story

Warhawk

PS2

Bully

Fatal Frame

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Manhunt

Persona 3: FES

Persona 4

PS3

Alice: Madness Returns

Assassin's Creed II + all DLC

Back to the Future: The Game

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Burn Zombie Burn!

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC

Critter Crunch

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

Deus Ex Director's Cut

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode

Flower

God of War Origins Collection

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

inFAMOUS

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

Jet Set Radio

Journey

Jurassic Park: The Game

L.A. Noire + all DLC

LittleBigPlanet

Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL Arcade

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC

Mass Effect 3 + Omega, Extended Cut and Multiplayer DLC

Max Payne 3

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

Midnight Club LA Complete Edition

Mirror's Edge

MotorStorm Apocalypse

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PixelJunk Shooter

Quantum Conundrum

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Red Dead Redemption + all DLC

Shank 2

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD

Tomb Raider Bundle

The Last Guy + DLC

The Walking Dead Season 1 + 400 Days

The Walking Dead Season 2

When Vikings Attack

Looking For:

Fight Night Champion Bare Knuckles DLC

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection (specifically 2 and 3)

When Vikings Attack DLC

I'm pretty sure I found someone selling a psn code to download Natural Doctrine right now for $35. Anyone wanna go in on it with me for ps4? I'd like the nonsell.

Your all wrong about the Destiny plat lol.

The leveling each characters sub class fully isnt the hard part. That is a grind, and will take time. Its the raid trophies.

Beating a raid without anyone in your fireteam dying will prove to be this platinums bane. Unless someone comes out with some sort of workaround where you can get it, I would say this is very close to impossible. My clan is on the end boss right now, we will hopefully finish him tonight. After all the wipes and deaths, I would say between us weve died around 1,000 times from the autowipes, and probably around 250 actual deaths from being shot.

Unless they come out with a considerably easier raid, or a workaround, that single trophy is going to be the reason alot of people dont platinum this game.

EDIT: Also, saying this game is an 80 hour platinum is just funny. The grind to get enough ascendant materials to level up a legendary weapon and exotic weapon fully, and to get your gear to a point where you can stand a chance in the raid alone will take longer than that.
Things are like that now. Games have things like double XP events, Destiny will have a ton of events that grant more materials, and it's likely that a patch will bring in better gear / better chance at getting better gear. Gear available a month from now might be able to dominate the newly released raid. It's still not anywhere close to a 300 hour completion even with having to grind to max out a legendary weapon.

I don't know if there's a way to see on the website, but you can track your in-game time (along with a host of other stats) in the Destiny companion app. Pretty comprehensive, actually.

I don't know if there's a way to see on the website, but you can track your in-game time (along with a host of other stats) in the Destiny companion app. Pretty comprehensive, actually.
Dont remind me bro... Im a loyal windows phone user and for some reason developers hate on that eco system. so no companion app for us

Looking for COD Ghost  (PS3) DLCs resell or phantom or rent
+
Looking for COD Ghost  (PS3) game resell or phantom or rent

No longer looking :p

First group filled quickly, lets see if we can get one more. Some easy trophies here.

Cars 2 and How to Train your Dragon 2! - $12.50

$4.17

R:laundrymatt

R:

$2.08

P:

P:

Also, what happened to that Deus Ex group? I think we were missing one phantom spot? Would really like to see that happen.
I'm getting interest in a group for just Cars 2 now, so if that strikes your fancy then let me know :)

$1.67

R:laundrymatt

R:

$0.83

P:corsaftw

P:

Would anyone be willing to host a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:Digital Pro Edition for ps3 (US store) or just the Day Zero Edition(US or UK store as the digital pro edition is not up for pre order on the uk store)?
Still looking :D

If anyone is hosting one for the Digital Pro Edition, I'm only after a resell but if it's the Day Zero Edition, a phantom should be fine

Have a $10 PSN Card available for anyone interested. Don't remember what the going rate for something like that is, asking $9 perhaps? PM me if your interested and we'll go from there. 

GONE.

Anyone looking to phantom The Last Of Us(Ps3) Im looking for an available Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution phantom. Pm me or Pm my PSN: CallmeCollie ...much thanks. 

Have a $10 PSN Card available for anyone interested. Don't remember what the going rate for something like that is, asking $9 perhaps? PM me if your interested and we'll go from there.
$9 is a fair price. You shouldn't have much problem getting it. I would only go cheaper if you need to sell it super quick.

Anyone wanna split Ridge Racer 7 for $5 during this flash sale?  I loved this game back when PS3 was in its beginning.  Would love to go back and play it!

Anyone wanna split Ridge Racer 7 for $5 during this flash sale? I loved this game back when PS3 was in its beginning. Would love to go back and play it!
I'm down for a resell. Looking for 2 phantoms or an even split?

Also looking for anyone wanting to group up on How to Train Your Dragon 2!!

Also still looking for anyone interested in How to Train Your Dragon 2. And if that Deus Ex group was disbanded or whatever, I want to get that back going again as well. I think we had 2 resells committed and maybe a phantom? Also...RE 4 and 6. Anyone?

Also still looking for anyone interested in How to Train Your Dragon 2. And if that Deus Ex group was disbanded or whatever, I want to get that back going again as well. I think we had 2 resells committed and maybe a phantom? Also...RE 4 and 6. Anyone?
If you end up needing a resell, I am interested. I think RPG was the other one though and I doubt he bailed.

If you end up needing a resell, I am interested. I think RPG was the other one though and I doubt he bailed.
I think that one was completed. Second group was me, emoney, professor (?) and we needed one more phantom. IDK, I should just look back through I guess. I figured someone would have piped up by now though. Sale ends Tuesday and this is something I definitely want.

Damn, you're right, I remember because I was pissed I missed out on two different groups.

Just switch to a phantom, I will take that sexy little resell and we're all good.

Damn, you're right, I remember because I was pissed I missed out on two different groups.

Just switch to a phantom, I will take that sexy little resell and we're all good.
Ahhh, I would but I have no room for a phantom right now :) I'd happily share it with you though after I'm done, or vice versa.

FS

Persona 4 Arena + All DLC - $6 phantom

Tales of Xillia + Tales of Grace f - $6 phantom

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (includes both games) - $5 phantom

I would be interested in a resell of How to Train Your Dragon 2

Ahhh, I would but I have no room for a phantom right now :) I'd happily share it with you though after I'm done, or vice versa.
If you're not planning on reselling it, I am game. I will pay half the resell share cost. You are welcome to it first, I don't need to play it for awhile.

If you're not planning on reselling it, I am game. I will pay half the resell share cost. You are welcome to it first, I don't need to play it for awhile.
Yeah same here, I just want access when I'm ready. Split 50/50 what youre saying? Or try to pick up phantoms? Is emoney still interested? I'm confused lmao.

Yeah same here, I just want access when I'm ready. Split 50/50 what youre saying? Or try to pick up phantoms? Is emoney still interested? I'm confused lmao.
My head exploded a little too. If we get another phantom and if you want to split the cost of a resell and have dual ownership of that slot, I am cool with that. As long as you aren't looking to flip it, that should work out for us. If not though, don't sweat it, I will get another slot down the road.

If the phantom doesn't fill by tomorrow, we could do something where we split the cost of a resell & phantom (2.25 a piece). I am in the same boat as you where the phantom doesn't do me much good because of user space, but I would be willing to pay a little more to get the group done.

Or you can just tell me to fuck off.

Right here, is this still going on? If not, I'm trying to make a group. Or else I'll go with Yanks idea and just try to stalk you guys down when you're done :)
I'm still interested.

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut

$3.00

1. Emoney244

2. laundrymatt

$1.50

1. prof

Need one more!

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop from that Deus Ex group. As I explained to Matt earlier, I'm going to try to move away from my ps3 and not pick up anymore games. I'll just play what I have from here on out. And if I ever stop playing Destiny, I might actually turn my ps3 on again someday.

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop from that Deus Ex group. As I explained to Matt earlier, I'm going to try to move away from my ps3 and not pick up anymore games. I'll just play what I have from here on out. And if I ever stop playing Destiny, I might actually turn my ps3 on again someday.
pullin a snakeybro? :shame:

bread's done
Back