CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$35 - FIFA 15 (PS4) - Will be for sale in a few days / Pending Sale

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Port Royale 3 Gold Edition (Trade)

Groups I am looking to complete:

Ar No Surge - $30 (Discounted by $20)

Resells: $10 each

1. StarShadow

2. ZombiesLover

Phantoms: $5 each

The phantom prices are super discounted, I can tell you Ar Tonelico (the previous installment of this series) was awesome if you like JRPGs you should play this!

So it is the same slot? That's all I needed to know.

I am claiming that you bought the resell from Tony when you knew another member was looking for it before you. I am also claiming that you knew this was not a nice move on your part and tried to cover it up, as the sale was not logged in the feedback thread, you didn't advertise the slot for sale in this thread and advertised it for sale on another forum.

While there may be nothing wrong with taking the resell instead of giving Tu13es a heads-up, selling it on another forum (thereby placing the account at greater risk) to cover it up was a poor decision on your part. As a result, I will no longer be dealing with you.

Oddly enough, I believe you now share the account with Tu13es, so selling it on another forum would have you doing wrong by him for the second time where this game is concerned.
There is no conspiracy, and thus, no need for a 'cover up'. You are just making assumptions and accusations based off of those assumptions. There is not much more of your insanity that is worth responding to, so I am fine with it being left at that.

Moving on, a good number of you active posters suck. Recently, two members had joined the thread. One newb made obnoxious comments, while the other politely asked for instructions on how things work. While several members had no problem responding to the first newb, no matter what he posted, the second newb had to post three times before he received an answer.

But the second newb didn't receive a thorough detailing of how things work when he finally got an answer. No, he got a half-assed job from a few members in this thread, which led to one member, MiaFlsurf, taking advantage of his confusion. Mia then admitted to taking advantage, and no one said shit to him, with one member even complimenting him for doing so.

While this does make Mia a hypocrite when he claims the locked slots shouldn't be sold so members can't be taken advantage of, it alone doesn't invalidate his argument. What does render his argument useless is a group with a locked spot can be treated just like a group with two resells, since in both cases, both owners should be having access to the password at all times.
You're such a charmer Raiborg. Never change my man.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. StarShadow

2. ZombiesLover

The phantom prices are super discounted, I can tell you Ar Tonelico (the previous installment of this series) was awesome if you like JRPGs you should play this!
I'll get back to you on this later tonight. I've got Ar Tonelico but haven't tried it. Will fire it up and see if it grabs me at all, and if so will grab one of the phantoms for Ar nosurge.

1. StarShadow

2. ZombiesLover

Man - I loved the original Ar Tonelico but never got around to playing 2 or 3.

This makes me want to dig them up and continue the series just so I can get to this game - I didn't realize there was going to be a new one.

Man - I loved the original Ar Tonelico but never got around to playing 2 or 3.

This makes me want to dig them up and continue the series just so I can get to this game - I didn't realize there was going to be a new one.
I am very happy they release No Surge in the West. I loved Tonelico Qoga so much I imported the Japanese version just to stack the trophy list. You should play Qoga if you liked the original one back on PS2.. and this new one looks even more delicious XD. You won't get a chance to grab the game this cheap any time soon I imagine. It's a niche title that is hard to find a group for and we have access to a discount code.

I'll get back to you on this later tonight. I've got Ar Tonelico but haven't tried it. Will fire it up and see if it grabs me at all, and if so will grab one of the phantoms for Ar nosurge.
You'll probably have to play Tonelico for a few hours to get into it, getting those dive scene events/CGs are awesome XD and like I said to grrouch, this new one looks even more awesome haha.

I am very happy they release No Surge in the West. I loved Tonelico Qoga so much I imported the Japanese version just to stack the trophy list. You should play Qoga if you liked the original one back on PS2.. and this new one looks even more delicious XD. You won't get a chance to grab the game this cheap any time soon I imagine. It's a niche title that is hard to find a group for and we have access to a discount code.

You'll probably have to play Tonelico for a few hours to get into it, getting those dive scene events/CGs are awesome XD and like I said to grrouch, this new one looks even more awesome haha.
That's a great deal, and if neither of them end up taking a phantom I'll buy one. Replied via PM but you haven't seen it yet. :p

edit: dont kill that baby, pravado ;)

[quote name="StarShadow" post="12132744" timestamp="1412215849"]Ar No Surge - $30 (Discounted by $20)
1. StarShadow
2. ZombiesLover

1. shigumas
2.hayate188[/quote]

Waiting for pm

8bit Batman blanket my wife finished crochet for me this week.

ZyXXZ5M.jpg

On topic of the thread.

LF: Metro Redux PS4

Warning: Really badly reviewed. Skip to 5:50 to get past the PC port stuff.
Haha Kick Ass 2 is horrible, I have it on steam and its so bad.
Lol, neither xLukk nor I would want to play it because it's a good game. We want to play it because it has a piss easy list. ;)

They need to patch the delay with PS4 messaging, its pretty annoying lol
I greatly agree with you. At this point using party chat works better, even though it doesn't give you notifications for messages. The app used to load messages instantly, but now it takes the same amount of time or longer than the PS4 does.

[quote name="StarShadow" post="12132841" timestamp="1412219145"]The 2nd resell slot is willing to drop out if you want the slot. He will rent the slot from me for a week instead. Up to you, let us know![/quote]
Put me as resell then.

[quote name="KaptainAK" post="12132393" timestamp="1412204773"]Just seeing who would be keen on this. Not sure if this will actually happen :(

CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE (PS3) $60

RESELL: $20

PHANTOM: $10

1. KaptainAK
2. THEPS3

The group will look like this:

1. StarShadow
2. hayate188

1. shigumas
2. Thermopyle

I will send out the PM when I complete the transaction for the code.

Anyone interested in the Expansion Pass for Destiny? It is cross buy but the phantoms would only have access to the first expansion in December.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4
1. Emoney244
PS3 resell
PS3 Phantom

See!

I cant even get the locales right, well Japanese and Cantonese is easy to distinguish but I think I have problems with Korean versus any other tongue (excluding CHN/JPN)

And seriously Aston, WHY limit yourself to only Korean movies?!?!?!?!??!??!
I also like other language movies, except Indian movies. I watched Raid 1 & 2 day 1 (Kitchen fight is the best). that dude iko uwais will be a big action star. also seen Mother.

next on my watch-list:

Always

A Bittersweet Life

anybody can vouch for this guy? xlukk

I checked and he looks okay..

For Sale

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - PS4

Resell: $35.00

Rent: $5 per Week

Anyone interested in the Expansion Pass for Destiny? It is cross buy but the phantoms would only have access to the first expansion in December.

Destiny Expansion Pass
PS4
1. Emoney244
PS3 resell
PS3 Phantom
How much for a ps3 resell or a ps3 phantom?

How much for a ps3 resell or a ps3 phantom?
phantoms can't access season pass content if it's not released by the time of sharing the account. only 2 PS3 Resells @ $7.50 each. 1 PS4 resell @ $15.00

Memories Of Murder is better than Old Boy.
will save it :) Old Boy is really good. but some a**hole on youtube spoiled the movie for me. 1st comment was the ending spoiler.

I will send you my current watch-list by a PM.

phantoms can't access season pass content if it's not released by the time of sharing the account. only 2 PS3 Resells @ $7.50 each. 1 PS4 resell @ $15.00

will save it :) Old Boy is really good. but some a**hole on youtube spoiled the movie for me. 1st comment was the ending spoiler.

I will send you my current watch-list by a PM.
Memories Of Murder and I Saw The Devil are prob my favorite Korean movies(dark with good humor), then Oldboy. But like Hy3 suggested the Raid movies from Indo are really great too. If you want horror Korean, Japanese and French is the way to go.

You should def bump up Memories in your watch list if you enjoyed I Saw The Devil.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. TheSporkWithin (willing to switch to resell if someone can't afford it)

I also have two resells available:

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns

Tales of Xillia / Dragon's Crown (both games on one account)

Make offers if interested.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. TheSporkWithin (willing to switch to resell if someone can't afford it)

I would like the phantom slot, if you're willing to switch.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Discounted Group $45 (ready to be downloaded)

Resell $15

1. jrsmaster411

Phantom $7.50

1. Hockridge

2. Lemstar
https://twitter.com/Lemstar/status/516381340111892480

Did you know that you and I shared an account for a brief period? I asked you to message me if you sold the slot to let me know who the buyer was, and I agreed to do the same if I sold the slot. It was only a few weeks later that I came across a post in the feedback thread indicating that you sold it, yet I received no message. Not only that, but you sold it to he-who-shall-not-be-named, and even went on to antagonize him in the thread.

This is going to come out wrong, but I'm too lazy to phrase it properly: What are you trying to accomplish when you ask for a member's PSN ID when they join the thread?

Just one more resell and the ultimax group is good to go.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. newtype06

Looks like Costume Quest 2 might come out on the 31st this month not on the 7th. Looks like the 7th is for Steam only.

Styx: Master of Shadows($29.99) PS4

r- $16

1.extra80

=====

p-$14

1.snakey

Selling resellable account:
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time: $4

Might be interested in trading for or buying: 
Killer Is Dead
Resident Evil: Revelations

Please send PM.

https://twitter.com/Lemstar/status/516381340111892480

Did you know that you and I shared an account for a brief period? I asked you to message me if you sold the slot to let me know who the buyer was, and I agreed to do the same if I sold the slot. It was only a few weeks later that I came across a post in the feedback thread indicating that you sold it, yet I received no message. Not only that, but you sold it to he-who-shall-not-be-named, and even went on to antagonize him in the thread.

This is going to come out wrong, but I'm too lazy to phrase it properly: What are you trying to accomplish when you ask for a member's PSN ID when they join the thread?
#RESPECTRAIBORG.

This was discussed a few days back. Getting the PSN lets you verify the person has an account with at least a bit of history and also lets you send them a PM to verify the account is actually theirs.

I'm not too sure how helpful this is to verify that somebody isn't going to try to cheat somebody, but it at least lets you be sure that somebody isn't faking ownership of a free gaming identity. :whistle2:

I'd love to get this filled up and phantoms downloading before I go to bed in 3 hours (JST). Just need one more resell!

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Resell ($20)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom ($10)

1. Derkasan

2. newtype06

bread's done
Back