CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Whats the official pricing on our group Drolan and what are the items phantoms will have access to?
I am willing to provide a CAG discount for the Digital Pro Edition (Its $100 but im willing to eat 20 for a $20 discount)

Edit:phantoms even if you dont get full season pass access you get these bonuses for the pre order:

Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map
The Atlas Digital Content Pack, featuring two bonus weapons (the BAL-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol), a custom Atlas Exoskeleton, Helmet and Player Card, 5 Bonus Supply Drops to unlock a variety of in-game content, and a Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade.

PS4

Resell

1. Drolan(host)

Phantom ($13.33)

1.Chalupa

PS3

Resell ($13.33)

1.xGwiZ96x

2.Krashhole

Phantom ($5)

A bunch of stuff (see spoiler)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't aware I needed to confirm you saying you were going to take a slot, but it is what it is.

Thanks to everyone on the pricing help. Going to do mine a bit different. So. Join up. I'll eat the difference in cost for PS3 phantoms, so you'll still get the bonus stuff listed above by Drolan but pay normal phantom price. (shoutout to drolan for that list)

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.67
1. KaptainAK
$5

Drive Club review is up on Giant Bomb. Only 2 out of 5 stars. Not so good...

http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/driveclub-review/1900-677/
What a joke. So because the game doesn't have Hondas and shit, like every other racing game, that makes it bad? And because there isn't a ton of Customization options makes it bad? And because they penalize you for going off the track, hitting another vehicle, or smacking a barrier, makes it a bad game? If I wanted all of that, I'd play Forza. It's nice to have a racing game that is simple and sweet. This is why I don't read game reviews. The reviewers are biased most of the time.

I will be making this COD advance warfare but to keep order I will be only accepting spots that are already taken on the two previous groups so they can be filled before this one.

Call of Duty Advance Warfare PS4/PS3 $60

PS4 Resell $20 (host)
- ludwigfrech

PS4 Phantom $10
-

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-

I will be making this COD advance warfare but to keep order I will be only accepting spots that are already taken on the two previous groups so they can be filled before this one.

PS4 Resell $20 (host)
- ludwigfrech

PS4 Phantom $10
-Papafranks610

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-
Added name if that's ok??

I wasn't aware I needed to confirm you saying you were going to take a slot, but it is what it is.

Thanks to everyone on the pricing help. Going to do mine a bit different. So. Join up. I'll eat the difference in cost for PS3 phantoms, so you'll still get the bonus stuff listed above by Drolan but pay normal phantom price. (shoutout to drolan for that list)

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.67
1. KaptainAK
2. kuhliide
$5

Phantom slots for PS3 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Pro have dropped to $5

Get them while they are hot

Newbies will be asked for a higher deposit just an fyi

For everyone in this group, I was going to buy the Pro edition anyway, so this group will go through as it currently exists, phantoms or not. If we don't get someone to take the phantoms by close to release, I'll take the cost of those as well to make sure the group is complete.

Having said that, need some folks to phantom up!

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.67
1. KaptainAK
2. kuhliide
$5

For everyone in this group, I was going to buy the Pro edition anyway, so this group will go through as it currently exists, phantoms or not. If we don't get someone to take the phantoms by close to release, I'll take the cost of those as well to make sure the group is complete.

Having said that, need some folks to phantom up!
will the resell be able to play both ps4 and ps3 versions at the same time? (assuming that I grab the digital upgrade and since its crossbuy)

PS4 Resell $20 (host)
- ludwigfrech

PS4 Phantom $10
-

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-
papafranks dropped so the PS4 phantom is still open

LF: DriveClub Phantom
COD AW PS4 phantom

pm me :)

PS4 Resell $20 (host)
- ludwigfrech

PS4 Phantom $10
-YoungTaylor?

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-

PS4 Resell $20 (host)
- ludwigfrech

PS4 Phantom $10
- tokyostomp

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-

I'll take it!

Since I keep missing the PS4 phantoms I figured I'll try and hopefully fill up a group. :razz:

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare PS4/PS3 $60

PS4 Resell $20

PS4 Phantom $10
- Deidara

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-

Since I keep missing the PS4 phantoms I figured I'll try and hopefully fill up a group. :razz:

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare PS4/PS3 $60

PS4 Resell $20
- skylinersx

PS4 Phantom $10
- Deidara

PS3 Resell $10
-
-

PS3 Phantom $5
-
-
added myself to resell

What a joke. So because the game doesn't have Hondas and shit, like every other racing game, that makes it bad? And because there isn't a ton of Customization options makes it bad? And because they penalize you for going off the track, hitting another vehicle, or smacking a barrier, makes it a bad game? If I wanted all of that, I'd play Forza. It's nice to have a racing game that is simple and sweet. This is why I don't read game reviews. The reviewers are biased most of the time.
Not surprised. This is the same reviewer who got fired from GameSpot for an overly-critical review of Kane & Lynch, and created Giant Bomb afterwards.

Group #12

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3/PS4) - $59.99

PS4

Resell $20.00

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $10.00

YoungTaylor

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $10.00

1.) RegularGuy

2.) 

Phantom $5.00

1.) bluehelmet93

2.) 

[quote name="ashtonreeves" post="12146257" timestamp="1412749626"][background=rgb(35,37,43)]
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $59.99[/background]

[background=rgb(35,37,43)]
PS4[/background]
Resell $20.00[/background]
AshtonReeves (Host) [/background]
Phantom $10.00[/background]
YoungTaylor[/background]
-------------------------[/background]
PS3[/background]
Resell $10.00[/background]
1.) [/background]
2.) [/background]
Phantom $5.00[/background]
1.) [/background]
2.) [/background]
[/quote]

I'm on my phone so can't quote properly but I'll take a PS4 phantom. :)

Wasn't that interested in Call of Duty this go around, but $20 for a PS4 resell is hard to pass up. If spots are filled with previous group(s) I'll start a new one, fill previous groups unless a slit you need is taken. PM me if interested, same pricing as other groups.

Wasn't that interested in Call of Duty this go around, but $20 for a PS4 resell is hard to pass up. If spots are filled with previous group(s) I'll start a new one, fill previous groups unless a slit you need is taken. PM me if interested, same pricing as other groups.
I'll join your group as a PS4 phantom since my group got ignored earlier methinks :/

I'll join your group as a PS4 phantom since my group got ignored earlier methinks :/
Some pmed me just after I posted that regarding the PS4 phantom.

I'm going to hold off posting my group until more slots of previous ones get filled to not take any people. So far the only slots I have filled are the PS4 resell and phantom, so if you can't find a PS3 slot pm me, otherwise join previous groups. Like with Destiny there will probably be a ton of PS3 slots to fill.

This is for CoD: Advanced Warefare.

I would make a group Guigreg but I'm still waiting on a reply from another user :/

Didnt actually think a lot of people would want AW. Thank God Activision did this little upgrade/crossbuy thingy

bread's done
Back