CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

So we were supposed to get driveclub free from PS plus at the launch but they decided to delay it, ok I understand that but now they aren't giving us the full game like it was promised at the beggining but instead we are getting just a demo. What I really hate is how Sony lies to its costumers. The game (demo) was supposed to be released yesterday on EU PS+ but guess what... they delayed it because they had some problems with the servers. Really?? What a lame excuse. Everyone knows they are trying to get more people to buy the game before releasing it on PS+.

fuck YOU SONY and your driveclub. Sorry for the rant but I had to write it somewhere.

Can someone put the whole thing under a spoiler and just name it COD group list!
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Group Listing

Open Groups
Group #2 - Pro Edition (discounted by $20)
Spoiler
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Drolan (host)
Phantom - $13.33
1. Chalupa
Ps3:
Resell - $13.33
1. xgwiz96x
2. Krashhole
Phantom - $5

Group #3
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Pravado
Phantom - $10
1. Wpress
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5
1. Iwarboy

Group #5
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Rosterking
Phantom - $10
1. Amatsuri
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5
1. Rams81 (host)
2. Yourcheapgamer

Group #6
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. akbeast17
Phantom - $10
1. newtype06
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #8
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. djchiszle
Phantom - $10
1. dzchiszle
Ps3:
Resell - $10
1. (taken by a member of another forum)
Phantom - $5
1. (taken)
2. (taken)

Group #9
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Emoney244
Phantom - $10
1. Shiftee
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #10
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. ludwigfrech
Phantom - $10
1. Tokyostomp
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #11
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Skylinersx
Phantom - $10
1. Deidara
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #12
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. AshtonReeves
Phantom - $10
1. YoungTaylor
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #13
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. V4Oldboy
Phantom - $10
1. (reserved)
Ps3:
Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Group #14 - Pro Edition
PS4:
Resell - $40?
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - $16.66?
1. Bigwig_rah
Ps3:
Resell - $16.67
1. factor747
2. HyeVltg3 (unless someone else wants it)
Phantom - $5
1. Tasihun

Completed Groups
Group #1 - Complete
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Sgand
Phantom - $10
1. laundrymatt
Ps3:
Resell - $10
1. Dnipro
2. tonyv4
Phantom - $5
1. wwe101
2. Dnipro

Group #4 - Complete
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. Tek
Ps3:
Resell - $15
1. Yanksfan (will open 2nd resell for trusted member if it is needed)
Phantom - $5
1. Albani
2. Albani
3. Albani

Group #7 - Pro Edition - Complete
PS4:
Resell - $40
1. Smtipple
Phantom - $16.66
1. fmills15
Ps3:
Resell - $16.67
1. Kuhliide
2. menewbe
Phantom - $5
1. Killapigs
2. KaptainAK

Group #15 - Complete
PS4:
Phantom - $12.50
1. Setup
2. Marauder7
Ps3:
Resell - $20
1. Rpg (host)
Phantom - $5
1. noone13
2. noone13
3. derkasan

Digital Pro Edition:
Group #2 - Pro Edition (discounted by $20)
PS4:
Resell - $20
1. Drolan (host)
Phantom - $13.33
1. Chalupa
Ps3:
Resell - $13.33
1. xgwiz96x
2. Krashhole
Phantom - $5

Group #14 - Pro Edition
Spoiler
PS4:
Resell - $40?
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - $16.66?
1. Bigwig_rah
Ps3:
Resell - $16.67
1. factor747
2. HyeVltg3 (unless someone else wants it)
Phantom - $5
1. Tasihun
Members looking for slots:

PS4:
Reiter34 (phantom)
Snake's friend (phantom)
Edzor (resell or phantom)
crashlen0 (phantom)
iqubal (phantom)
papafranks610 (resell or phantom)
Brockothoko (phantom)
Guigreg (phantom)
MiaFLSurf (resell/phantom)
Havoc007 (resell/phantom)
bdavid81 (phantom)

PS3:
...*tumbleweed goes by*...

Last edited by a moderator:
So we were supposed to get driveclub free from PS plus at the launch but they decided to delay it, ok I understand that but now they aren't giving us the full game like it was promised at the beggining but instead we are getting just a demo. What I really hate is how Sony lies to its costumers. The game (demo) was supposed to be released yesterday on EU PS+ but guess what... they delayed it because they had some problems with the servers. Really?? What a lame excuse. Everyone knows they are trying to get more people to buy the game before releasing it on PS+.

fuck YOU SONY and your driveclub. Sorry for the rant but I had to write it somewhere.
Albany, stay calm, cool and collected.....and watch will's last night stream -- http://www.twitch.tv/javelin24/b/576014819

DriveClub is a solid 7 in my book, which is what I expected. It's very old school as it eschews many of the additions later games have. I feel the sales will be good simply because there aren't many racers on the console.

However, I hope in 12-18 months we'll see Gran Turismo 7. That's the game we all want on PS4. If I had $400 burning a hole in my pocket, I'd buy an Xbox One for Forza 5 but not Forza Horizon 2. Not into the MMO racers unless FH2 does have solo play.

^ I'd rather see a new made-for-PS4 Motorstorm.

I really liked the MotorStorm series and Dirt.......oh yeah.....Dirt 4 on PS4/Xbox One would be killer....

Appreciate the info! Apparently HockeyStreams will work and I can set up Plex MediaServer on PC to do it. However, I just discovered that I have free access to GameCentre until Dec. 31st thanks to Wireless provider.
Free is good.

Another option though, use a VPN to connect to a Russian server and sign up for GameCenter through the Russian NHL portal - it's only $75 USD.

Well, I'm technically hosting what was group #13 in raiborg's list. I'm not sure on the order, but like others have said they should get filled in order. Hopefully people check out the list and join the groups in order or creation, if they are listed in that order already.

Have: Hitman Absolution Special Edition + Sleeping Dogs bundle, have 2 resell spots available (PS3)

price 4 $ per spot, two spots = 6 $

Injustice: Gods Among Us one resell spot (PS3) = 3 $

LF: Battlefield 4 resell (PS3)

contact on PM

Not everyone here speaks shorthand American (aka lazy Internet speak). Please prefix your posts with "want" or "have" if you could.
As long as he just wirte the price of it I think everyone can understand that he selling this for this price.
Its pretty rare I think if someone is want any game for a fixed price... I never seen like this: Looking for Driveclub phantom for 30$

But yes! You are right it can be misunderstood.

Im willing to change to a PS4 RESELL of a COD: Advanced Warfare group as long as the other members are thread veterans/trusted members.

So you can start a group with me as a PS4 resell - I only want phantoms who I have worked with or have terrific feedback.

Im willing to change to a PS4 RESELL of a COD: Modern Warfare group as long as the other members are thread veterans/trusted members.

So you can start a group with me as a PS4 resell - I only want phantoms who I have worked with or have terrific feedback.
Hey Mia! I'd take the PS4 phantom in the group. Normally I stick to resells, but for $10 pricepoint a phantom is worthwhile.

EDIT: I'm sure you meant Advanced Warfare, right? Hahah

Separate post cuz I have a question about Destiny:

I did VoG yesterday for the first time - very confusing.

Anyways, we couldnt beat the final boss last night - it got too late and a few dropped out.

If I wanted to do the raid again, would I start at the final boss?  I heard you could go back, but would we have to have the whole same group?  Im assuming if I restarted with another group I wouldnt get any loot except the final boss loot I didnt get?

I rememeber seeing few users here had a list of resell accounts/ list of games. Can you guys/gals post again so I can save your igns? Thanks!

PS3 btw.

I have a phantom account with the following listed below. paypal or offer me if you have something to trade.

Account consists of: (All ps4)

• Infamous: Second Son
  • Battlefield 4
  • Diablo 3 UEE
  • Destiny + Vanguard Armory

As long as he just wirte the price of it I think everyone can understand that he selling this for this price.
Its pretty rare I think if someone is want any game for a fixed price... I never seen like this: Looking for Driveclub phantom for 30$

I think posts concerning shares should really include at least 3 things to cut down on confusion.

1. Want or Have [game title]

2. Resell or Phantom [slot]

3. PS3 or PS4 [system]

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $14

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Phantom - $13.33

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5 (available Nov.3)

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - Free (regulars only)

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

Entwined Phantom - $1

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

Metro Redux

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

The Last of Us Remastered

Wolfenstein: TNO

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

Not everyone here speaks shorthand American (aka lazy Internet speak). Please prefix your posts with "want" or "have" if you could.

I think posts concerning shares should really include at least 3 things to cut down on confusion.

1. Want or Have [game title]

2. Resell or Phantom [slot]

3. PS3 or PS4 [system]
Cant we just lay off, guys?

Its not like he had a giant list of games, sure that would cause problems.

And are we viewed as that illiterate to not understand someone Sell's post versus a buying/Looking For post.

Cant we all just loosen up the stick jammed up our asses and move on.

Plus theres no rule against it and theres no rule that states we are only allowed one post. He's going to post it again, someone will see and PM him.

Simple as that.

Cant we just lay off, guys?
Its not like he had a giant list of games, sure that would cause problems.
And are we viewed as that illiterate to not understand someone Sell's post versus a buying/Looking For post.

Cant we all just loosen up the stick jammed up our asses and move on.

Plus theres no rule against it and theres no rule that states we are only allowed one post. He's going to post it again, someone will see and PM him.
Simple as that.
I was trying to be helpful so his future posts would be easily more understood by the masses and better overall for the thread.

I was trying to be helpful.
Helpful by calling his post Internet Lazy Speak....mmmmmhhhmmmmm suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeee
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Group Listing
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=12148252

Im willing to change to a PS4 RESELL of a COD: Advanced Warfare group as long as the other members are thread veterans/trusted members.

Hey Mia! I'd take the PS4 phantom in the group. Normally I stick to resells, but for $10 pricepoint a phantom is worthwhile.

EDIT: I'm sure you meant Advanced Warfare, right? Hahah
Were you guys interested in starting up a group?
Do note you guys still need the 2 PS3 Resells + 2 PS3 Phantoms for your "but for $10 pricepoint a phantom is worthwhile"--to happen.
(Do we need to add you to the list? #16 I believe)

I really think we should get a PS3 list going beside the

PS4 MASTER RACE
4th Horseman
akbeast17
Amir
ashtonreeves
Azazael13
Blabadon
bogydogy
Boosted
breakfuss
Brockothoko
catspit
Clonesniper
Dgenx
Dormin
Emoney244
Enorris311
extra80
gmoney1234567890
GraveRobberX
grrouchie
heavyd814life
hongduc.wb
HyeVltg3
iknowlondon
Jersiah
Joshbillion
KB24
kb420mcl
kennymase
laundrymatt
mageshadow
Marauder
MiaFLSurf
Mikey115
mr cheeses
notalunchbox
pravado
qdizzle
Raiborg
Revanchist
SamoUs
Setup
Smoothjazz
smtipple
snakeybro
stillshadow
Strange
swaggerbot3k
synnarc
tehreaper
TheCro
Turk Februrary
will.gtz
Yanksfan
list, just to see how many PS3-only bros and hos we still have in the community, Cross-buy seems to be dead, as if we grabbed all the PS3 users.

Separate post cuz I have a question about Destiny:

I did VoG yesterday for the first time - very confusing.

Anyways, we couldnt beat the final boss last night - it got too late and a few dropped out.

If I wanted to do the raid again, would I start at the final boss? I heard you could go back, but would we have to have the whole same group? Im assuming if I restarted with another group I wouldnt get any loot except the final boss loot I didnt get?
You have your own checkpoint at the final boss just hit continue instead of restart on the map. You can do the checkpoint with a new group. And yes to the second question.

Dark souls II all DLC (I only want the second and the third but I would be OK buying them all)

Resell - $10
- TheSporkWithin
- Sentai_Hero_Red

Phantom - $5
- ludwigfrech
- Edzor

I'm in.

bread's done
Back