CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Off topic

Anyone know the procedure for reporting someone? Nothing like a death threat via private message to take me back to my compuserve/AOL days.

*edit*

figured it out

Last edited by a moderator:
People may be a bit hesitant to deal with you given your only feedback is from a person that joined the same date you did. Also the feedback appears to be left for a gameshare(?) which is not allowed. You should probably get that removed before more people see it.
ill have it removed, i sent a super moderator a request.

Yeah also tell him to ban you. How the fuck did you buy CoD from a guy who have 0 posts? Did you just randomly message him "hey do you have any CoD for sale?"
on-nom-nom-house-popcorn-this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

For Sale:

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $4

Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King + Crown of the Old King + Crown of the Ivory King Phantom - $10 (available Sept.24)

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Ultimate Edition Phantom - $1

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $5 

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC Phantom - $7

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1.50/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50/week

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Entwined - $0.25/week

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metro Redux

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Rayman Legends

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Transistor

Watch Dogs

*EDITED PRICING TO REDUCE PS3 SHARES, CHECK IT OUT*

Destiny Super Completely Regular Edition - $60

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $8

Phantoms - $3.50

1. Yanksfan (can switch to resell if needed)

2. GinnTokki

Anyone have a share(s) of ME2 & ME3 DLC for sale?

This is an even bigger reach..does anyone have a share of Mirror's Edge Timed Trials DLC?

Yeah also tell him to ban you. How the fuck did you buy CoD from a guy who have 0 posts? Did you just randomly message him "hey do you have any CoD for sale?"
They usually don't make it that easy for me.

If anyone paid him for something, i'd dispute it while you can.

Added myself. What is day zero edition? Haven't really been following the news on this game.
DAY ZERO EDITION INCLUDES:
- EARLY ACCESS TO ADVANCED WARFARE
- TWO CUSTOM WEAPONS, THE AK-12G ASSAULT RIFLE AND CROSSBOW-B2.
- LEVEL UP QUICKLY WITH A FULL DAY OF DOUBLE XP ON NOVEMBER 3RD.
- THE ADVANCED ARSENAL FEATURING THE BULLET BRASS EXOSKELETON AND EM1 QUANTUM DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON.

DAY ZERO EDITION INCLUDES:
- EARLY ACCESS TO ADVANCED WARFARE
- TWO CUSTOM WEAPONS, THE AK-12G ASSAULT RIFLE AND CROSSBOW-B2.
- LEVEL UP QUICKLY WITH A FULL DAY OF DOUBLE XP ON NOVEMBER 3RD.
- THE ADVANCED ARSENAL FEATURING THE BULLET BRASS EXOSKELETON AND EM1 QUANTUM DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON.
Beat me to it :)

im looking for ps4 DESTINY doesent matter phantom or resell

So I took the advice of the thread and gave Rogue Legacy another shot. It's better than it was before it was explained to me, but it isn't worth the 17 buckarooneys it cost. Definitely wait for a sale if you're undecided about it! 

Also gonna give Minecraft another shot...

i created an account for Destiny set in EST

will it unlock at 9 PST? since that's what my main account is set to
I dont think this "exploit" works on PSN.

and I thought this was for D3? not destiny. and to further shatter your hopes, Im sure PSN server time is PST so ...if you change your clock to EST ..game would unlock at 3am EST but your ACTUAL time would be 12am PDT (unless you live elsewhere)

I've heard of this trick/exploit, its sounds hella-redneck-I-aint-smart kind of exploit, when did you think the laws of time and space fit into this exploit.

But I've very certain PSN takes after PST so it doesnt look at the time on your System, its all based off the Clock on whatever server PSN is hosted on.

ANNNND

If this works ... wtf sony. ever heard of people changing their PC Clock time's to prolong timed-trial expiration.

The disc for Destiny will work as soon as you insert it. The download will should not be active until 12PST no matter what region you live in.

Guys shut up about unlocking Destiny early ok. If u speak about it here then Sony will shut it down like they did with Diablo 3

Does fifa 15 ultimate edition have a digital version? Anyone know if there's a way to have the ultimate team stuff be on your main account? I feel like it would be tied to the games account

Does fifa 15 ultimate edition have a digital version? Anyone know if there's a way to have the ultimate team stuff be on your main account? I feel like it would be tied to the games account
most likely it will be tied to the games account same as what happened with FIFA 14 , your only bet is to buy a code for the ultimate edition stuff from some one who bought it as disk and is not interested in the code , last year i bought one a month after the release for $5 .

Alright folks! Stream Time

Going to start off with a bit of Diablo 3 UEE, Hop onto The Last Of Us Remastered and then hit up some Metro 2033 Redux.

Now On: The Last Of Us Remastered - Factions MP

http://www.twitch.tv/mageshadow

I think that the Destiny group fuzz has settled now so let's move on...

FIFA 15 Super Normal Edition!!! PS4 (sorry for the thievery Yanksfan)

Resell - $35
Ludwigfrech

Phantom - $25

bread's done
Back