CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yay, jus a few minutes and i'll be completing one year of CAG =)

I was thinking in writing a long text of why i came to CAG and why like it here but i'm a bit tired so i'll just say thank you to:

- Shadowmage and Steamboat for doing business w/ me even being a super newbie, helped to build my way here.

- Kuhliide and raiborg for giving me advice and helping/instructing w/ hosting thing

- Pravado for calling me out for off-topic stuff lol and for letting me in on your Library, i appreciate

- all other members who have dealt w/ me in groups or just selling/buying stuff

Haha looked like i won some award like Emmy or something, sorry

Thanks guys! I saved a lot of money past year, i didn't make any friend here but i ain't a social guy so... anyways it's a really a cool place w/ great people, i like a lot to be a member of the group. Hope to stay for long.

*EDITED PRICING TO REDUCE PS3 SHARES, CHECK IT OUT*

Destiny Super Completely Regular Edition - $60

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved

PS3

Resells - $8

Phantoms - $3.50

1. Yanksfan (can switch to resell if needed)

2. GinnTokki
Can i take your slot, Yanks? ps3 phantom

Thanks! I'll try, if works i'll be using the money to get something for library

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

PS4

Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

YoungTaylor (PAID)

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

1.) xGwiZ96x (PAID)

2.) Thermopyle (PAID)

Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

1.) ronaldoratdg (PAID)

2.) McSmashstuff (PAID)

Just spent an hour going through all these post and was there a Gordon sighting?

As you see above they told me they can't help me. They suggested I contact bungee and tell them to allow ps4 people to use ps3. They said they will not refund preorders.

Lame.
Sony refunded my preorder of Watchdogs after it was released when I realized that I preordered the PS3 instead of PS4 version of the game. The rep said let me check and guess she was checking to see if I downloaded the game or not. Since I didn't they refunded me and went ahead and bought the right one.

Feedback sheet updated.

noticed a couple of guys like laundrymatt having next to no feedback but are cool due to the lack of updates i dont think there would be a problem once you have been active on the thread most ppl know who you are.

P.S.

WE NEED TO GET A SERIOUS CLAN UP IN THIS BITCH FOR DESTINY FELLAS WE HAVE TOOO MANY GROUPS FOR THIS TO NOT BE AWESOME.
Joined the Clan that Prada setup so all of you should join to. We should be rocking once the game goes live.

Any of you guys use the official PS4 headset?

Just wondering how durable it is.
Have the Elite and prior version both work pretty good. Sold off the older one to my friend and still working after a year. Currently using the Elite for my conference calls when I work from home and everyone on my calls are asking what headset am I using because I'm coming in very clear. Told them I use the Sony Surround Sound Elite Headset so everyone knows I'm a gamer now :).

need this 100%'ed on my list! this is probably one of the oldest games on my trophy list xD
Need to dig up the disc but need 3 trophies to plat it and Pancakes is also up for some Bad Company 2

To anyone interested in joining the group/clan setup by myself and a few trophy hunter friends, here is the link.

All trophy hunters as well as anyone else who feels like hitting up the game with us is welcome to join. We will be playing on PS4. PS3 players are also welcome to join though.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/189919

To anyone interested in joining the group/clan setup by myself and a few trophy hunter friends, here is the link.

All trophy hunters as well as anyone else who feels like hitting up the game with us is welcome to join. We will be playing on PS4. PS3 players are also welcome to join though.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/189919
cool I joined :) Should be getting it Tuesday was in Alpha and Beta so I know and understand the game .

The highlight from our stream, after playing for an hour...
[media]http://www.twitch.tv/jakeab1995/c/5084551[/media]

Available in :1 Days 0 Hrs 4 Mins
PS4|Phantom
Destiny Guardian | | PHantom | 12.5$

PS3 | PHantom
Destiny Guardian | 6.5$

Sniper Elite 3 + Grid Autosport | PHANTOM

10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
5$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $3 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Rent / Trade)

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (Rent / Trade)

Legasista Group - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

Damn I am stuck, is there any new method for downloading game updates on pc and then transfer to ps3?
I am keep getting error while downloading 961mb of gt6 on ps3.

Your opinion isn't valid around here until you submit 2 proofs of state approved ID, your mothers maiden name and a $500 deposit that Snakey will hold for 1 year. This needs to accompany a notarized document with proof of how you discovered this community.

Seriously though, you'd be surprised how far a person would go to steal a measly $20 share. We've seen it all here.
That 500 deposit from snakey would be worthless he would use em up in phantoms before 6mths is up

Surgeon sim and Metro are both gone.
dammit

People may be a bit hesitant to deal with you given your only feedback is from a person that joined the same date you did. Also the feedback appears to be left for a gameshare(?) which is not allowed. You should probably get that removed before more people see it.
I smell cyborg/gamesharenazi.

I was weary of it but.....

Diablo III is dope!
Yeah having me hold your hand through New Triston helped alot :p

So are we gunna have a destiny clan? I'd like to join. Ps4.
Prada is our fearless leader,

*EDITED PRICING TO REDUCE PS3 SHARES, CHECK IT OUT*

Destiny Super Completely Regular Edition - $60

PS4

Resell - $22.00

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $15.00

1. Reserved {QDizzle}??

PS3

Resells - $8

Phantoms - $3.50

1. Yanksfan (can switch to resell if needed)

2. GinnTokki

So the season pass unlock download won't be in the initial Destiny download? That's why phantoms won't have access to season pass?

SOLD
Buyer: Thermopyle

DESTINY DIGITAL GUARDIAN EDITION
PS3 RESELL - $17.50

INCLUDES:
DESTINY FULL GAME
DESTINY EXPANSION/SEASON PASS
* Early Access to the Vanguard Armory
* Player Emblem pre-order bonus
* Exclusive In-Game: Ghost Casing, Player Ship and Player Emblem

So the season pass unlock download won't be in the initial Destiny download? That's why phantoms won't have access to season pass?
It would be, but you'd need to be able to log into that account again to download the new expansions, which phantoms obviously won't be able to do.

Looking For:

Virtua Fighter 2 (PS3)

Frogger Returns PS3 (EU or JP version)

World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014 (JP, HK Asian version)

For Sale:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 PS3 (2 pantoms available) $1,5

Trine 2 PS3 (3 phantoms available) $0,5

Hate to ask but I can't find a good explanation of resell vs. phantom.  Can someone explain or link me?  

I'm looking to get in on some gameshare action for Diablo 3 and Destiny for PS4 but want to figure out if I want to host or buy a resell/phantom from someone else.  

Thanks!

I'd be interested in joining a Destiny PS4/PS3 group depending on the cost. I'm only interested in the PS4 version.

Selling Infamous SS (PS4) - $20

Looking to trade Walking Dead Season 2 Season Pass for Wolf Among Us Season Pass

Need to dig up the disc but need 3 trophies to plat it and Pancakes is also up for some Bad Company 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($5) (9.6GB)

$1.67
1. shigumas
2. HyeVltg3
----------------
$0.83
3. rams81

Wanna grab the last Phantom slot? I'll lend you or Cakes my resell till you guys knock out your trophies? thats a great deal ;D Ja'mon

Anybody interested in Fairy Fencer F? I might be able to buy a early code from someone.
Been meaning to ask, Kuh can you Read and Speak Japanese??
you keep jumping into these "Required to read Japanese to play"--game groups.
PS3 right? any idea how much a resell would be? I'd be down if its a decent price. game looks fun.

Must... Resist... Urge... Destiny...
Chie+Glasses.png

DON'T RESIST IT.​

Still looking to join a destiny group for a ps3 phantom :D. Anybody willing to let me join.
I can't deposit the full amount because of budget ristriction, but I am trustworthy. Trust me :p

Um. Well, is it rude of me to start another group since others haven't filled? Let me know and I'll scrap it. I want a PS4 resell but can take a phantom to expedite things.

Destiny (PS4):

Resell: me or you
Phantom: you or me

PS3:

Resell: ...
Phantom: ...

Um. Well, is it rude of me to start another group since others haven't filled? Let me know and I'll scrap it. I want a PS4 resell but can take a phantom to expedite things.

Destiny (PS4):

Resell: me (Turk)
Phantom: you (break)

PS3:

In!

[quote name="breakfuss" post="12076496" timestamp="1410199867"]Um. Well, is it rude of me to start another group since others haven't filled? Let me know and I'll scrap it. I want a PS4 resell but can take a phantom to expedite things.

Destiny (PS4):

Resell: refraxion
Phantom: you or me

PS3:

Phantom: ...[/quote]

Is this for guardian?

Can't wait to rip the plastic shit around the case of my Destiny (lol, that sounds weird!) tomorrow!
Too bad I work so damn late all week, I wanna stream some!
But hopefully I'll get to play and stream Destiny more this weekend, depends on if my girlfriend will come over (my birthday's on Monday, so it's likely)

Gonna play some anyway though, and I'll probably try to squeeze in a couple hours each day from tomorrow.

Seems like many believe that Destiny is short, what do you guys think? Kinda hard to tell atm I suppose.

Oh, and holy shit, I'm soooo hyped for 5th Nov. Bibding of Isaac Rebirth all day long :'D

FOR SALE

DESTINY DIGITAL GUARDIAN EDITION
PS3 RESELL - $17.50

INCLUDES:
* DESTINY FULL GAME
* DESTINY EXPANSION/SEASON PASS
* Early Access to the Vanguard Armory
* Player Emblem pre-order bonus
* Exclusive In-Game: Ghost Casing, Player Ship and Player Emblem
Anyone interested in filling this spot??

bread's done
Back