CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

CAG has made their own Destiny Clan (with 185 peeps). Are we sticking with this one or all joining that one?

By the way, what you all going to be?

I played a Human Warlock in the Beta - it was fun, but not sure if I should change.
I was a Titan Gunslinger (not sure if I remember the name correctly, but it was the one with the Golden Gun) and I might just be a Warlock for the Nova Bomb lol

Ok, I received a few messages about the Destiny group. I had to step out in a hurry so I apologize for not responding. I do NOT know the pricing since no one has specified what edition they want.

I've taken Keuroic's PS4 phantom slot so that you have the flexibility to decide on edition (again, I just want the cheapest shit), which now opens a PS4 phantom in this group. I will still put together this group if you'd like, however. So, as of now, this is what it looks like:

PS4 resell : Turk-February
PS4 phantom: OPEN

PS3 resell: Zamien?
PS3 resell: OPEN
PS3 phantom: Kennaah
PS3 phantom: Supremacy?

I got three more requests for the PS3 phantom slots so if the people I've listed no longer want/need it, please say so.

As of now this group only needs a PS4 phantom & PS3 resell. Sorry for the lengthy reply. Getting confusing.

CAG has made their own Destiny Clan (with 185 peeps). Are we sticking with this one or all joining that one?

By the way, what you all going to be?

I played a Human Warlock in the Beta - it was fun, but not sure if I should change.
Like I said a few times, I made a CAG GS group, look for it

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $3 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (Rent / Trade)

Legasista Group - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I know I am late on this, but my physical collectors edition shipment has been delayed into next week so I'm going to return that copy and get a digital version. I'd like to get in on a group similar to this one

Our group still need a resell I think.

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition

PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 - FMILLS15 (Host)
Phantom: $12.50 - SMTIPPLE

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - FMILLS15
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - (Could be yours!)

Phantom $5 - COBOLATRIX
Phantom $5 - SMTIPPLE
I can host and have in the past. I would be taking the PS4 resell so all other slots are open and I am fine with the pricing above. Doesn't have to be guardian though, as long as it comes with the season pass.

Can I still do this by preordering this late? I've honestly been completely uninformed of the digital versions of Destiny since I was always planning on getting the physical version.

From what I can tell by reading back is that the PS3 guardian version is purchased and then upgraded to PS4 similar to launch games, but the PS4 version won't be available for a little bit.

Ok, I received a few messages about the Destiny group. I had to step out in a hurry so I apologize for not responding. I do NOT know the pricing since no one has specified what edition they want.

I've taken Keuroic's PS4 phantom slot so that you have the flexibility to decide on edition (again, I just want the cheapest shit), which now opens a PS4 phantom in this group. I will still put together this group if you'd like, however. So, as of now, this is what it looks like:

PS4 phantom: Reiter34

I got three more requests for the PS3 phantom slots so if the people I've listed no longer want/need it, please say so.

As of now this group only needs a PS4 phantom & PS3 resell. Sorry for the lengthy reply. Getting confusing.
I'm fine with guardian edition or regular. C'mon people, a ps4 phantom and ps3 resell available!

OK, got a pm from someone who helped giving me the Destiny info. Essentially this is a free upgrade instead of the $10 one from launch on games, but its said it may not be available until Wednesday at 6pm, possibly later.

So I'll start a new group, please join breakfuss' group first or another one that is not filled yet unless there are no more slots open that you need.

I will preorder the PS3 version shortly. I will go with the previously made group's pricing. If needed I am willing to add a few bucks to my PS4 resell to get someone to take a PS3 phantom for instance.

PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 - v4oldboy(Host)
Phantom: $12.50 - Not available at launch, possible Wed 6pm?

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - Not available at launch, possible Wed 6pm?
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 - Not available at launch, possible Wed 6pm?

Phantom $5 - 
Phantom $5 - 

Must have feedback, especially for phantoms.

It's yours. As long as the other 3 guys are still in, we need one more resell! C'mon people, you know you want it!

*Also, who's gonna host this?*

One more thing... which edition do we want? I'm fine either way.
breakfuss is still hosting once you resells decide on which version and the last resell sells.

Well looks like my X1 buddy I spent $90 on the Destiny Guardian Edition to co-op with is backing off cause he's moody and has denounced Consoles and said he's just going to wait for Destiny on PC, like a cunt.

So someone add me in their PS4 Resell slot.

OR

DESTINY GUARDIAN EDITION
=PS4=
R - HyeVltg3 (Host, cause ima baws)
-
P - 
=PS3=
R - HyeVltg3
R - 
-
P - 
P -

Actually someone skuut over and lemme sit in a PS4 Resell plox and danke.

NHL 15 is out now.

3 more hours till Destiny

NUyttbn.gif

PS4 phantom: Emoney244

PS4 resell : Turk February

Too late E, Reiter got in ahead of you. All that's left is a ps3 resell

anyone know the time for PS4 free upgrade available to US. today? or tomorrow?

I heard it's tomorrow for EU.

OK, seeing as how it's hard to fill the PS3 Destiny slots I'll have to offer some financial incentive.

Destiny Guardian Edition ($90)

PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $45- v4oldboy(Host)
Phantom: $12.5- Not available until PS4 upgrade is available.

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $13.75 - Mystique

Resell (DLC Access) $13.75 - Not available until PS4 upgrade is available.

Phantom $2.5 - 
Phantom $2.5 - 

I am getting a vanilla from yanks and a guardian resell from V4.  I'll sell one off sooner or later.  $13.75 for the game + DLC is a sweet deal.

OK, seeing as how it's hard to fill the PS3 Destiny slots I'll have to offer some financial incentive.

PS4

PS3

Resell (DLC Access) $13.75 -
Not available until PS4 upgrade is available.

Phantom $2.5 -
Phantom $2.5 -

PS4
PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $13.75 - Not available until PS4 upgrade is available.Phantom $2.5 - Phantom $2.5 -
I'll take one of those ps3 phantoms

Edit: actually I'll take both.

Destiny Guardian Edition ($90) FULL, woohoo!

PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $45 - v4oldboy(Host)
Phantom: $12.5 - Emoney244

PS3

Resell (DLC Access) $13.75 - Shigumas

Phantom $2.5 - drolan
Phantom $2.5 - drolan

Also I may have someone who is looking for two PS3 phantoms for Destiny. If you have some for cheap pm me.

PS4

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $13.75 - Not available until PS4 upgrade is available.

Phantom $2.5 - drolan
Phantom $2.5 - drolan

Also I may have someone who is looking for two PS3 phantoms for Destiny. If you have some for cheap pm me.
ill take the ps4 phantom, when is the ps4 upgrade?

ill take the ps4 phantom, when is the ps4 upgrade?
Someone posted Wed night. Has there been any confirm on this?

Sorry forgot to add, Emoney244 posted he wanted the slot for Turk's group, but the slot was already filled. I pmed him so if he doesn't want it you can take it. Not sure on the procedure for stuff like this (first come first serve...), just thought Emoney244 should get first stab at it in this case.

Looking for a PS3 Guardian edition resell. I already bought and installed a phantom but I'm probably going to want the DLC eventually and will upgrade when the time comes. Let me know if I can help fill up a group!

DESTINY

PS3 resell: (YOU)
PS3 phantom: (YOU)

Sorry this is all the info I have. No idea what edition the group wants so I'm guessing this is the regular...

Anyways, PS3 resell and phantom available. Will give this until tomorrow night to fill before I bounce. Remembering why I stopped gamesharing in the first place now.

Looking for a PS3 Guardian edition resell. I already bought and installed a phantom but I'm probably going to want the DLC eventually and will upgrade when the time comes. Let me know if I can help fill up a group!
I have a guardian PS3 resell open if Turk's group is getting the standard.

Will give this until tomorrow night to fill before I bounce. Remembering why I stopped gamesharing in the first place now.
I believe the main reason resell's didn't fill in this group is because the group was never clear wether it was Guardian or plain. Most of the group's that were clear about this have been filled.

Since your PS4 resell slot is going to absorb the bulk of the DLC cost, you ought to decide/list whatever you want, and the PS3 resells will fill accordingly.

DESTINY

PS3 resell: (YOU)
PS3 phantom: (YOU)

Sorry this is all the info I have. No idea what edition the group wants so I'm guessing this is the regular...

Anyways, PS3 resell and phantom available. Will give this until tomorrow night to fill before I bounce. Remembering why I stopped gamesharing in the first place now.
I don't care about the edition, as I am getting a phantom anyway.
The host should decide.

I believe the main reason resell's didn't fill in this group is because the group was never clear wether it was Guardian or plain. Most of the group's that were clear about this have been filled.

Since your PS4 resell slot is going to absorb the bulk of the cost, you ought to decide what you want and the PS3 resells will fill accordingly.
Lack of communication. A staple of this thread. I've been asking all night and nobody wants to give an opinion.

@Kennahh The host doesn't have a share in this group so he doesn't care.

What is the breakdown of the guardian shares? I've never shared on the 4.

Lack of communication. A staple of this thread. I've been asking all night and nobody wants to give an opinion.
My opinion is that you need to make a decision. Do you want Guardian or game-only? Post the pricing based on your decision and I bet the resells will be picked up.

In response to your edit, the pricing has fluctuated quite a bit. Standard pricing:
PS4 Resell: $32.50
PS4 Phantom: $12.50
PS3 Resell x2 $17.50/ea
PS3 Phantom x2 $5/ea

If you lower the PS3 pricing, it increases your PS4 resell cost and also increasing chances of slots filling.

@Kennahh The host doesn't have a share in this group so he doesn't care.

What is the breakdown of the guardian shares? I've never shared on the 4.
This is the most used pricing for the gaurdian edition

Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50

Phantom: $12.50

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50

Phantom $5
Phantom $5

Yeah I'm really not interested in spending $32 on this game so I'm going regular.

DESTINY (Regular edition)

PS4 resell : Turk February $18
PS4 phantom: Reiter34 $12

PS3 resell: Zamien? $10
PS3 resell: $10
PS3 phantom: Kennaah $5
PS3 phantom: $5

bread's done
Back