CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

TurkFebruary chill homie lol

Been searching but the only thing that comes up is the group which I'm already a member of. Maybe Prada has to switch it from a group to Clan?
It never gave me the option, i even tried to make it a clan. I'll check it out now in game if i can, bungie.net is down

bout to take a shower light up and start this bad boy. after a long day of work all i need is to play this shiz

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny Guardian edition (it could also be a regular edition I would switch to PS4 phantom if it is the regular edition)

PS4

Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 ludwigfrech (host) (or $17.5 for regular edition)

Phantom: $12.50 (waiting for confirmation)

PS3
Resell (DLC Access) $17.50 (open) (or $10 for regular edition)

Phantom $5 scythx3
Phantom $5 mycatedwi

Can switch to regular edition if the other PS3 resells prefer that one better
Let's get some people in here!

How would a breakdown for the destiny expansion pass work out for 1 ps4 and 2 ps3 resells? $15/10/10?

also, am i seriously the only one playing on ps4 cause i didn't get it through the upgrade program? shit sucks man! my whole friends list playin it on ps3

maybe i'm goin crazy, but graphics seem scaled down compared to beta on ps4. looks like a ps3 game. which means the ps3 version must look terrible

I am still looking for a PS4 resell or phantom of Destiny. I got one for a friend now need one for myself.
If you're willing to go Phantom on a ps4-only group with me, I'd be down. but that would be R- 35 P- 25 , Standard edition, I have the Guardian edition on my X1 and =/ I really dont see the worth in spending $90 now for future dlc.
I'm sure we can all just group up for when the DLCs hit PSN. completely forgot about the Expansion Pass already out.

How would a breakdown for the destiny expansion pass work out for 1 ps4 and 2 ps3 resells? $15/10/10?
I didn't realize the expansion was cross-buy, though the destinythegame site does confirm. Nice.

Why not have a few phantoms? They'd pay less since they're only getting the first expansion, but there's no reason not to do it, is there?

17.5, 8.75ea
well that sucks, i could have just got the game + pass for the same price then on here...

the first expansion prob won't even come out for months why am i even asking now

@mia just got to the citadel but i added you. i don't publicly post my psn, i used to get so much spam

HOLD THE PHONE. why do i only have two emblems. isn't there a bunch of free playstation goodies + all those codes i typed into bungies site to get me stuff?

OK, I guess my phantom for Destiny fell through...anybody have a spot left for a PS3 phantom or did I just get screwed? Nobody wants those PS3 resells so I'm guessing that's a no. I should have just pulled a snakeybro.

HOLD THE PHONE. why do i only have two emblems. isn't there a bunch of free playstation goodies + all those codes i typed into bungies site to get me stuff?
The goodies from the codes you entered must be claimed in game from the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. He wouldn't hand them to you if you didn't enter the codes.

(for anyone who needs them, see the yellow link in my sig, currently 26 codes)

BTW, here's how I'd break expansion down:

Since the phantoms only get half the content, start by splitting the pass into two, and the phantoms only pay their portion out of that. So that half:

$17.50

(1/2 goes to PS4, which is then split 60/40 between resell and phantom)

1x PS4 Resell $5.25

1x PS4 Phantom $3.5

(1/2 goes to PS3, which is then split 2/3 and 1/3, then in half for each resell/phantom)

2x PS3 Resell $2.92

2x PS3 Phantom $1.46

Then the other half would be divided up entirely by the resells:

$17.50

1x PS4 Resell $8.75

2x PS3 Resell $4.38

So the total for each person would be:

1x PS4 Resell $14.00

2x PS3 Resell $7.30

1x PS4 Phantom $3.5

2x PS3 Phantom $1.46

Hey, I need to unload some PSN credit so I don't mind hosting someone's group!

@Pravado...How are you playing already????

@rpg Wait, how is it $17.50 for a Destiny resell w/ DLC? Or is that just the DLC pass alone? If so would I be able to use that with my phantom at a later time?

EDIT: @therm waaaat? Is that for the DLC? Sorry for all the questions.

The goodies from the codes you entered must be claimed in game from the Special Orders Vendor in the Tower. He wouldn't hand them to you if you didn't enter the codes.

(for anyone who needs them, see the yellow link in my sig, currently 26 codes)
that dude only gave me one :(

I'm thinking the PS3/PS4 Destiny upgrade is up for preorders now. I just starting downloading.

Edit: You guys probably already knew. Anyway. Shouldn't the Destiny cross buy Expansion Pass be split equally. This is one case where there is no clear advantage or distinction to cause the PS4 resell to bear extra cost.

Destiny Guardian edition (it could also be a regular edition I would switch to PS4 phantom if it is the regular edition)
PS4
Resell: (DLC Access) $32.50 ludwigfrech (host) (or $17.5 for regular edition)
Phantom: $12.50 (waiting for confirmation)

PS3

Phantom $5 scythx3
Phantom $5 mycatedwi

Can switch to regular edition if the other PS3 resells prefer that one better

gotta get that vita for remote play dawg

i'm level 3, if anyone wants to join me and mia hit me up
I wont be on til later lol off work at 11pm

Also yes man I love the vita..last time when you and I played D3..I had to hit the RR and it was SOO convenient to just jump to the vita and keep playing while doing my thing lol

Sorry - last post. I actually NEED to host a Destiny group as Gamestop is evidently sold out of every goddamn denomination of PSN credit. So, again, please hit me up if you have a Destiny group that I can host and I'll do all the legwork. Thank you.

Destiny is alright so far but it doesnt seem like a finished game yet, hmmm. Some ugly textures when u get up close to some stuff. It's HaloLands with no story at all. There isnt even that many customization opitons for your character too. 

#Disappointed 

[quote name="snakeybro" post="12080949" timestamp="1410308780"]Destiny is alright so far but it doesnt seem like a finished game yet, hmmm. Some ugly textures when u get up close to some stuff. It's HaloLands with no story at all. There isnt even that many customization opitons for your character too.

#Disappointed [/quote]

You should have known what you got yourself into.

I'm thinking the PS3/PS4 Destiny upgrade is up for preorders now. I just starting downloading.

Edit: You guys probably already knew. Anyway. Shouldn't the Destiny cross buy Expansion Pass be split equally. This is one case where there is no clear advantage or distinction to cause the PS4 resell to bear extra cost.
Can anyone else confirm the ps3 upgrade to ps4 for preorders works now?

gotta get that vita for remote play dawg

i'm level 3, if anyone wants to join me and mia hit me up
Don't progress! It'll be fun to do it together. If you wanna keep busy create a new character and start collecting all the dead ghosts. Apparently there are some in the tutorial mission I'm sure you missed

Destiny is alright so far but it doesnt seem like a finished game yet, hmmm. Some ugly textures when u get up close to some stuff. It's HaloLands with no story at all. There isnt even that many customization opitons for your character too.

#Disappointed
Sounds like the beta. You didn't play that?

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

10/14

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

1. B0W and Arrow

2. kvntwvlf

CoD Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition PS3

11/3

$20
1. sgand (host)
2. Dnipro Cojiro
$10
1. Dnipro Cojiro
2. wwe101

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10
1. laundrymatt
2. kvntwvlf

Don't progress! It'll be fun to do it together. If you wanna keep busy create a new character and start collecting all the dead ghosts. Apparently there are some in the tutorial mission I'm sure you missed
i'm only up to the 2nd mission, i don't mind replaying levels. i've also been looking for those dead ghosts

Damn, got to sleep now, have to work tomorrow :'(
I want to play more Destiny!
I've only had time to play two missions, but so far it's pretty nice, spent the last minutes climbing up to weird places in the Tower and started dancing, lol.

The game seems as good as I expected it to be, I didn't overhype it and so far it seems to be on par with my hype.
Well well, can't wait until this weekend so I can play more, just two more days now!

I hope that the gear have other models though, the armour I've found are just color swaps.

So, uh, apparently I preordered the PS3 Limited Edition of Destiny and totally forgot about it. Anyone interested in buying the Season Pass code for $30 or something? The PS4 upgrade option should work with it, too.

Ugh, I don't know if I want the game anymore. Saw my friend play the game and tried it out myself for a while. The story is laughable and sometimes non-existent at times. No motivation behind the things you're doing except the Ghost telling where to go next. It drags on with a unique mission on the Moon. You keep grinding from what I can tell. Most people aren't even going to play and/or finish the story not because it sucked, but because most people just don't. At this moment, the Multiplayer is stale and bare-bone with Rumble being the only exception and a different take. The so-called strike missions only have up to 6 people at a time, lame. I was expecting at least 24 players gathering up for a big mission but it ultimately divides you up. I am unimpressed with the multiplayer and don't expect the same turnout for the next franchise. I'm still in my group, only because my friend is going to get it. If you like games like this, more power to you, but I'm sort of let down. Hopefully it expands later in the campaign.

Ugh, I don't know if I want the game anymore. Saw my friend play the game and tried it out myself for a while. The story is laughable and sometimes non-existent at times. No motivation behind the things you're doing except the Ghost telling where to go next. It drags on with a unique mission on the Moon. You keep grinding from what I can tell. Most people aren't even going to play and/or finish the story not because it sucked, but because most people just don't. At this moment, the Multiplayer is stale and bare-bone with Rumble being the only exception and a different take. The so-called strike missions only have up to 6 people at a time, lame. I was expecting at least 24 players gathering up for a big mission but it ultimately divides you up. I am unimpressed with the multiplayer and don't expect the same turnout for the next franchise. I'm still in my group, only because my friend is going to get it. If you like games like this, more power to you, but I'm sort of let down. Hopefully it expands later in the campaign.
Yea i know, its a fps lootfest, it does get a lil better when your on the moon but its still shoot guys, defend the ghost, level up rinse and repeat. The controls are good and the shooting is fun enough for me to keep on playin it though, there are some nice skylines on the moon too. But yes the game feels empty and there's no personality to it at all.

bread's done
Back