CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

There's someone on PSN codes thread selling a discounted Guardian Ed. code for $70.

He's interested but don't know the terminologies, what they mean (resells, phantoms, etc.) and how to proceed. I guess is that.

Isn't like on PS3? Hitting 'triangle' button to see game info?
No, it's weird. You can look at the game information but it never shows which account it originated from. Anyone know this?

Borderland : The Pre-Sequel

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Boosted

Phantom - $7.50

1. stillshadow

I'll grab a phant, B.

Destiny Standard Edition | Guardian Edition
=PS4= R{22}/P{18} | R{32.50}/P{12.50}
R: HyeVltg3
P: enorris311

=PS3= R:8/P:3.50 | R:17.50/P:5
R:
R:
P:
P:
** Unsure of which edition the majority wants, Guardian Edition is extra $30(split with 6, though)

OR

Destiny Guardian Edition (89.99) [PS4] R:52.50/P:37.50
P:

** alternative option but rather get GE if we're not helping PS3 CAGers.

There's someone on PSN codes thread selling a discounted Guardian Ed. code for $70.
I saw, hence why I added the PS4 only option, but I cant contact the seller =/ tried so before making the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny Standard Edition | Guardian Edition
=PS4= R{22}/P{18} | R{32.50}/P{12.50}
P: enorris311

=PS3= R:8/P:3.50 | R:17.50/P:5
R:
R:
P:
P:
** Unsure of which edition the majority wants, Guardian Edition is extra $30(split with 6, though)

OR

Destiny Guardian Edition (89.99) [PS4] R:52.50/P:37.50
P:

** alternative option but rather get GE if we're not helping PS3 CAGers.

I saw, hence why I added the PS4 only option, but I cant contact the seller =/ tried so before making the group.
Your cost on the PS4 group is incorrect though. The Phantom wouldn't get the access to the Guardian Edition Season Pass so the cost would actually be $65/$25 - You need to completely absorb the $30 extra for getting the pass. Just for the good of the gameshaing community you would be better to at least sell the resell and phantom slots at a discount. Other people have gone as low as $3.00 for the PS3 phantoms and about $12-$14 on the PS3 resells. Maybe this format would work better.

PS4 (R) - $40

PS4 (P) - $20

PS3 (R) - $12 each

PS3 (P) - $3 each

Overall it is still $25 less for your PS4 Resell, $5 less for the PS4 Phantom, and hopefully you could get some interest in the other slots that way.

I have a friend interested in Destiny.  If he gets a share, is there a way I can copy the game install data from my PS3 to his, or does he need to download it from PSN?  Just looking to save from having to download it again.

Looking for a phantom of The Evil within for a friend, if anyone's gonna do a group please PM me!

PS3 btw, should have clarified earlier lol

New additions to the library:

PS3:

The Wolf Among Us Season One

The Walking Dead Season Two

The Swapper

Beyond Two Souls

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 (temp unavailable)

Counterspy

PS4:

Counterspy

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

The Last Tinker

Surgeon Simulator

Rygar

Rogue Legacy

inFamous First Light

I'll host and take a resell of Naruto. It should come out next week. Also if you change to resell unfrozen, qdizzle can finish the group but it is your choice.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Resell - $20

1. PancakesAreLove (host)

Phantom - $10

1. UnFrozen

2. Blublue4

I will change for the resell if by the time the game comes the group isn't still filled

I really would like to try Minecraft and see what the fuss is all about and why Microsoft is paying $2.5 billion for Mojang. Does anybody have a phantom of the PS4 version?

Looking for a vouch for the library.

I took a break for a bit, but now I'm back.

I've reconnected with many of you recently, but for those who want to know about my past activity, just search for my name in the first gamesharing thread. :)  I was also a member of the old library that was housed directly on CAG.

Thanks in advance.

Yo, big shoutout to iwarboy for hooking me up with a free share of Destiny. Thanks man.

Probably gonna make a new account to play games for fun while I chase the 10,000th trophy on this account. Let's form a clan or something. :)

I have a friend interested in Destiny. If he gets a share, is there a way I can copy the game install data from my PS3 to his, or does he need to download it from PSN? Just looking to save from having to download it again.
There's is no way to copy the install data of one game and save it on another PS3

Looking for a vouch for the library.

I took a break for a bit, but now I'm back.

I've reconnected with many of you recently, but for those who want to know about my past activity, just search for my name in the first gamesharing thread. :) I was also a member of the old library that was housed directly on CAG.

Thanks in advance.
You got one so far, need 2 more. Also need to give me a list of games you're willing to donate, which should have came before a vouch

My friend is gsing my main account on ps4. All other games he's played work fine, but Destiny works intermittently. Since it's release, his ps4 tells him that he has no ps+ (which is true, but he has it through my main account on his system), which then prevents him from logging online. He ends up losing into my account then back to his repeatedly. Sometimes, it takes an hour before he can finally play on his account. Anyone ever experience something similar? Any recommendations? And remember, for the past year he's been gsing my account and has had no problems with ps+ games.

My friend is gsing my main account on ps4. All other games he's played work fine, but Destiny works intermittently. Since it's release, his ps4 tells him that he has no ps+ (which is true, but he has it through my main account on his system), which then prevents him from logging online. He ends up losing into my account then back to his repeatedly. Sometimes, it takes an hour before he can finally play on his account. Anyone ever experience something similar? Any recommendations? And remember, for the past year he's been gsing my account and has had no problems with ps+ games.
Were any of the other games also online multiplayer titles?

Interesting. It makes sense that it wouldn't work if he's playing using his own account rather than yours. It may be that they attempted to close that loophole and Destiny is the first game to be impacted by the change.

Looking for Destiny PS4 phantom and Minecraft PS4 (phantom/resell)< doesn't matter Scratch that, some people can't decide what they want and some want way too freaking much for a phantom. $10 for a phantom? lol, shame on you.
bap

Interesting. It makes sense that it wouldn't work if he's playing using his own account rather than yours. It may be that they attempted to close that loophole and Destiny is the first game to be impacted by the change.
I don't know. I'm reluctant to believe that. On launch day we both played online together. How has everyone else's share of Destiny ps4 working out?

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$9 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Legasista Group - $19.99

Resells: $6.67 Each

Phantoms: 3.33

1. StarShadow

If any groups for Destiny got the standard and want to get the season pass I have an extra code I'd sell for less than PSN. I already have a resell for the Guardian edition.

*cleans boots* yeah i rented it off him a while ago. figured i'd just buy it and when i'm done with it it'll go in the library

There's some farming spots in Destiny. Here's some-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEdiV7gRRF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgfotoMazk

raiborg has it for rent
Lool, Raiborg the almighty.

Shadow Fall has gone on sale so many times at local retailers here in Canada but every time I see it I just remind myself of Raiborg (no joke). It's how I avoided spending $30, then $20 multiple times on the game.

If he ends up keeping the game and renting it out then that is great. If he ends up selling it by the time I want to rent it I imagine the disc will be $10 at most anyways lol.

Gotta get you to get that sparrow upgrade!
only realized i could upgrade weapons and armor by clicking my equiped been using the stock till lvl 6 :/

Yeah i have a heavy voice and Jamaica isnt the only island in the caribbean learn your accents >:/ PRADA

bread's done
Back