CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Falling Skies (Cost Unknown) (PS3)

Resell:

Phantom:

1. Pravado

Looks like an Xcom clone. I love falling skies, so i'll be gettin this regardless of reviews.

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS3) (Acct created and game bought)
resell $16.66 
1. HyeVltg3 (host)
phantom $8.33

Last edited by a moderator:
I only hit lvl 20 last night i took my time with this game and loved every minute alot of ppl rushed to lvl 20..... TOKYOSTOMP

IWARBOY WONT BE PLEASED

I inspected your gear last night and literally blurted out Mother f*cker :(

You basically explained a MMORPG this used to be the biggest complaint over in World of Warcraft when a new expansion comes out dudes rush to the new level cap without experiencing the ambience of the game also Blizzard chugs out new instances and raids every couple months just take a wait and see approach. I think because this is a fps alot of ppl dont look past it. BESIDES PLAY CRUCIBLE ITS FUN

P.S NOTICED AN INFLUX OF NEWBIES IN THE FEEDBACK SHEET WELCOME BROS AND
My hunter took over a week to get to level 20! I got to 20 playing the story missions and doing bounties. It was fun despite its repetitiveness, weak story and lame ending fight.

After 20 is where I have the most problems with the game. Made 2 other characters and sit them near the treasure cave for free leveling. Played lighting a few missions and did some farming hoping to get lucky.

My hunter took over a week to get to level 20!
Stomp whaaa, took me like 3 days to get my Alt to 20, and that was all solo and playing Normal difficulty Story Missions,

Unless by "my hunter" you mean your 1st character, then thats understandable

I've yet to visit this Loot Cave, is it really as cheap as they say?

Stomp whaaa, took me like 3 days to get my Alt to 20, and that was all solo and playing Normal difficulty Story Missions,
Unless by "my hunter" you mean your 1st character, then thats understandable

I've yet to visit this Loot Cave, is it really as cheap as they say?
I played my first character Hunter like a hour or 2 a day since I got my resell. Progression was good. But once 20 hit mannnnnn. No bueno.

Thanks to Strange for trading his Sleeping Dogs Zodiac Tournament DLC for my Tony Hawk HD phantom.

I have one more Tony Hawk HD phantom slot available if anyone's interested in buying or trading for it.  Also includes Wild Arms (PS1 classic).  $2 or some kind of trade.

Also looking for:

- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3)

Falling Skies (Cost Unknown) (PS3)

Resell:

Phantom:

1. Pravado

2. iwarboY

Looks like an Xcom clone. I love falling skies, so i'll be gettin this regardless of reviews.
" " " " same here. Falling Skies is a fantastic take on the alien sci-fi genre

resell $16.66
1. HyeVltg3 (host)
phantom $8.33
Looking into this. I've got Ar no tonelico but haven't played it yet. Ar nosurge looks interesting. I like the graphics. Have you played it at all yet?

You need to post your PSN ID, your National Identity Card, a Driver License if you have any and your facebook or your twitter profile.

Also is very important if you are a trophy hunter or not.

Here guys, I did iwarboy's job :D/
No. Just the PSN ID will do just fine.

What is truly funny is how you and some others act as though scams and thieves don't and have never existed. I'm certainly not the only member who understands their are actual people who come on this site and many other sites to reach into your pocket. If you truly believe nobody is out to scam you, simply post your main account info(password/email)in response to this.

Looking into this. I've got Ar no tonelico but haven't played it yet. Ar nosurge looks interesting. I like the graphics. Have you played it at all yet?
No but its the pre-prequel to all the Ar Tonelico games. and like most prequels its levels beyond its predecessors in terms of looks, been hearing a lot of good things about it.
Jumped on it as I'm huge fan of games made/published by NIS America, Gust, Atlus and Compile Heart.
They just know what kind of Turn-based RPGs I like =D

Currently trapped playing Records of Agarest War, not a fan of Tactics (Moving along grid/squares) but so far it seems interesting. so my RPG itch is satisfied.

What is truly funny is how you and some others act as though scams and thieves don't and have never existed. I'm certainly not the only member who understands their are actual people who come on this site and many other sites to reach into your pocket. If you truly believe nobody is out to scam you, simply post your main account info(password/email)in response to this.
[email protected]
ibrowsetheinternetwith1hand

I trust everyboody.

No but its the pre-prequel to all the Ar Tonelico games. and like most prequels its levels beyond its predecessors in terms of looks, been hearing a lot of good things about it.
Jumped on it as I'm huge fan of games made/published by NIS America, Gust, Atlus and Compile Heart.

Currently trapped playing Records of Agarest War, not a fan of Tactics (Moving along grid/squares) but so far it seems interesting. so my RPG itch is satisfied.

[email protected]

I trust everyboody.
At first I was .. 'really?'

After checking found the info false. I felt this was important to announce. Still on for Albani.

Yeah, you def don't trust everybody. nobody does. murderers exist. child rapists exist. thieves exist. neither of which you'd trust with your child.

How about bank information? OK, ending rant

Oh, damn. Just noticed that Ar nosurge comes to Vita in 2 weeks. Wonder if that'll make its way over here. I'll be done with Asura's Wrath in a couple of days. After that I'll probably fire up Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel and see if I like it enough to justify getting another in the series.

I've got Record of Agarest War on Steam. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks pretty decent. OTOH it gets lackluster reviews for being very repetitive and having very overly-convoluted menu systems. Hopefully it'll be good once I get to it.

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package
Wolfenstein The New Order

Selling Phantom:
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Killer Is Dead
Okami HD
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)

PM Any and All questions Please.

For anyone that cares
Wolfenstein The New Order PS3
Trophy List does not Stack with the PS4 version

resell $16.66 
1. HyeVltg3 (host)
phantom $8.33

For Sale:

[PS4] Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

[PS4] Thief Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1/week

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Thief - $1/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

PS3:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Child of Light [UK]

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Metro Redux

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

The Last of Us Remastered

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Watch Dogs + Season Pass

Wolfenstein: TNO 

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

I might be late on this but any ps4 destiny players want to try out this loot cave apparently it's amaze balls http://kotaku.com/why-high-level-destiny-players-are-all-shooting-at-the-1637187488
bungie aqdded a tiny patch to it though.... If you stay too long there legions of hive and fallen converge on your ass. Their deterant was my fun :D it was awesome getting overun by low level creeps who do high lvl damage.

The Gentleman's Rules For Lootcave

• 1. If Thralls aren't spawning, someone is too close.
  • 2. Don't charge in for ammo. Running out and waiting will restore a healthy portion automatically. You have no reason to run in for ammo.
  • 3. Always hit one that is getting away to prevent the spawns from stopping.
  • 4. No need to push for positioning.
  • 5. Grab your engrams and gear when everyone else does.
  • 6 If Snakey is there farming go into the cave and dance. HE HAS ENOUGH FLIPPING LEGENDARY GEAR

bungie aqdded a tiny patch to it though.... If you stay too long there legions of hive and fallen converge on your ass. Their deterant was my fun :D it was awesome getting overun by low level creeps who do high lvl damage.

The Gentleman's Rules For Lootcave

• 1. If Thralls aren't spawning, someone is too close.
  • 2. Don't charge in for ammo. Running out and waiting will restore a healthy portion automatically. You have no reason to run in for ammo.
  • 3. Always hit one that is getting away to prevent the spawns from stopping.
  • 4. No need to push for positioning.
  • 5. Grab your engrams and gear when everyone else does.
  • 6 If Snakey is there farming go into the cave and dance. HE HAS ENOUGH FLIPPING LEGENDARY GEAR
Just got my first legendary item.. A helm lol

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package
Wolfenstein The New Order

Selling Phantom:
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Killer Is Dead
Okami HD
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)

PM Any and All questions Please.

For anyone that cares
Wolfenstein The New Order PS3
Trophy List does not Stack with the PS4 version

resell $16.66
1. HyeVltg3 (host)
phantom $8.33
how much for bound by flame???

No. Just the PSN ID will do just fine.

Hey man it was a joke. A PSN ID doesn't help much anyway because he may just post someone else's PSN. The only think that works is a deposit and not allowing newcomers buying resell until they build some trust.

[PS3]

Selling Phantom:
Okami HD
I am interested on this. I've heard so many good things from the fellas here and I never had the chance to play it on PS2 so I'll buy it.

Japanese PS Plus this month:
Link for the store is here

PS4 games:
Escape Plan
Velocity 2X

PS3 games:

F1 Race Stars
Lollipop Chainsaw 
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC: Kai (HD Edition)  Some Japanese RPG

If you have a PS4 you can get ps plus for two weeks for free.

Japanese PS Plus this month:
Link for the store is here

PS4 games:
Escape Plan
Velocity 2X

PS3 games:
F1 Race Stars
Lollipop Chainsaw
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC: Kai (HD Edition) Some Japanese RPG

If you have a PS4 you can get ps plus for two weeks for free.
Lollipop Chainsaw... Damn

That wasn't a patch. I did the loot cave the first day people were on it, and that was already happening. It happens in other parts of the game world where two groups of enemies are close to each other, it's just a random event.

Also, the cave is totally a waste of time unless you have absolutely nothing else to do. If you're playing Destiny and waiting for loot drops and farming engrams, you're really doing it wrong. The best way to upgrade gear is to raise your factions and buy gear with marks.

That wasn't a patch. I did the loot cave the first day people were on it, and that was already happening. It happens in other parts of the game world where two groups of enemies are close to each other, it's just a random event.

Also, the cave is totally a waste of time unless you have absolutely nothing else to do. If you're playing Destiny and waiting for loot drops and farming engrams, you're really doing it wrong. The best way to upgrade gear is to raise your factions and buy gear with marks.
Nah they definitely did something there. I stumbled upon it late last night/early this morning, just dicking around on earth gathering up spinmetals and doing PE's. There were endless waves of wizards and corrupt knights and thralls constantly coming for you. When you showed it to me, we were taking aim at the cave and paying attention to nothing. That's not happening now.

Nah they definitely did something there. I stumbled upon it late last night/early this morning, just dicking around on earth gathering up spinmetals and doing PE's. There were endless waves of wizards and corrupt knights and thralls constantly coming for you. When you showed it to me, we were taking aim at the cave and paying attention to nothing. That's not happening now.
Yeah that happens, that's what I was talking about. It's a random event, it'll say something like the enemy is moving against each other, and then bam, a shit ton of dudes are all over you and it lasts like 20-30 minutes. The first few times I saw it, I just went to orbit and went back and it was already cleared up. I've also seen it happen in the rocket yard, but not as frequently.

Yeah that happens, that's what I was talking about. It's a random event, it'll say something like the enemy is moving against each other, and then bam, a shit ton of dudes are all over you and it lasts like 20-30 minutes. The first few times I saw it, I just went to orbit and went back and it was already cleared up. I've also seen it happen in the rocket yard, but not as frequently.
Oh, gotcha. Yeah I've never really done it, just happened to notice it. I had to go near there for something and was like "wtf are all these people doing right here", and realized that was where the cave was. I would have gone and sat in the middle of it, but they were having a hard enough time as it was :)

[email protected]

I trust everyboody.
i trust you man

bread's done
Back