CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Easy solo weekly nightfall strategy if your a titan-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2psoLfqm2Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know but the date says I bought it on September 3rd just 1 day before Minecraft was released on PS4.
I rented Minecraft PS3 from redbox months before and it gave me a free digital copy on that date too. Its for physical disc owners to get the $5 upgrade. Don't have a link on me but yep :)

It's all good, you're the man Albani. And I know where you are coming from. The level of scammer has improved and they look to build up a little rep first before bringing over stolen shares to sell.

Also, having people ask these questions can just be a general deterrent. If no one asked questions until after things occurred, this would be a scammers paradise with the amount of users and shares we have here.

I know its annoying though and seems ridiculous at times. But for every 10 times it may be unnecessary, it can put one actual scammer off. At the very worst, it gives a legitimate new member a chance to prove himself and show people that they should give them a shot.
You are right and I don't get annoyed by that, my first comment was intended to be funny.

I rented Minecraft PS3 from redbox months before and it gave me a free digital copy on that date too. Its for physical disc owners to get the $5 upgrade. Don't have a link on me but yep :)
Hahah I sound like a total idiot now for not knowing that :p

It is weird because I played only the digital version that I got from Stotch but still a free game is a free game, I don't complain :D

Looking for Alien Isolation PS4 Locked Slot.

Also, anybody looking to join a Resonance of Fate group? Need 1 Resell and 1 Non-Sell. It's Amir's group.

Hey Guys, I have a problem with the user Olegdr

He's not a regular member here. once in every 4 months or so he buy/joins a game here.

He joined my walking dead season 2 pass group. I'm the host. he's selling the account to someone on another forum, Gametz. I told him he can do it and sent him the updated pass to sell his slot.

but I also told him that I will lock the account by changing the pass after his buyer completes the download, because I want to protect the account. when his buyer wants to sell, I can provide him the updated pass. but Olegdr don't like that. he says leave the pass as it is. but I can't do that then I can't track the account if someone steals it. I don't want to do any business on Gametz.

I think Olegdr should take the responsibility of the account since he's selling it to an outside buyer. whenever someone buys that account on gametz, he can provide them an updates pass through me? am I wrong?

what are my options here?

Hey Guys, I have a problem with the user Olegdr

He's not a regular member here. once in every 4 months or so he buy/joins a game here.

He joined my walking dead season 2 pass group. I'm the host. he's selling the account to someone on another forum, Gametz. I told him he can do it and sent him the updated pass to sell his slot.

but I also told him that I will lock the account by changing the pass after his buyer completes the download, because I want to protect the account. when his buyer wants to sell, I can provide him the updated pass. but Olegdr don't like that. he says leave the pass as it is. but I can't do that then I can't track the account if someone steals it. I don't want to do any business on Gametz.

I think Olegdr should take the responsibility of the account since he's selling it to an outside buyer. whenever someone buys that account on gametz, he can provide them an updates pass through me? am I wrong?

I would have never agreed to sell the slot on another forum. Purchase the slot (i'm assuming you hold the second resell?) and resell the slot here, or sell off the phantoms once 6 months stroll around. (again, assuming you hold the 2nd slot)

PS4

Trials Fusion (PS4) (Phantom) - $4

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS4) (Phantom) - $10

Infamous Second Son (PS4) (Phantom) - $10

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS4) (Phantom) - $5

Thief (PS4) (Phantom) - $5

The Lego Movie Videogame (PS4) (Phantom) - $7

Lego Marvel (PS4) (Phantom) - $7

Tomb Raider (PS4) (Phantom) - $7

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimated Edition (PS4) (Phantom) - $5

Putty Squad (UK - PS4) (Phantom) - $3

PS3

House of the Dead 3 and Swarm (Phantom) - $2

Resident Evil 5 Gold (Phantom) - $2

South Park Stick of Truth ,  Mass Effect 3 (Phantom) - $7

Vessel , Journey , Blade Kitten (Phantom) - $2

COD BLACK OPS (Phantom) - $2

Rayman 3 HD and Shoot Many Robots (Phantom) - $2

Warriors Orochi 3 (Phantom) - $4

• -InFAMOUS 2 Complete Edition
  • -L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • -Mortal Kombat with the Warrior Bundle and Klassic Skins Pack 1
  • -BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva’s Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions
  • -MotorStorm Apocalypse 
  • -Mafia II (Complete Edition) (Phantom) - $15

Dead Rising 2 off the Record (Phantom) - $2

SORCERY (Phantom) - $2

sHADOW OF THE COLOSSOS (Phantom) - $2

• Rayman Origins
  • Retro grade 
  • Hell Yeah Full game + (DLC : Pimp My Rabbit Pack and The Virtual Rabbit Mission) 
  • ALIEN BREED TRILOGY – 
  • TWO WORLDS II VELVET GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION 
  • DOCTOR WHO: THE ETERNITY CLOCK (Phantom) - $8

Okami HD (Phantom) - $2

Littlebigplanet karting (Phantom) - $2

Hitman Trilogy HD (Phantom) - $3

Zone of the Enders HD Collection and Gatling Gears (Phantom) - $2

God of War Origins : Ghost of Spart and Chains of Olympus (Phantom) - $2

Crysis 3 , Crysis , Far Cry Classic (Phantom) - $4

Heavy FIre Shattered Spears , Heavy Fire: Afghanistan (Phantom) - $3

CSI Fatal Conspiracy (Phantom) - $2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Phantom) - $2

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge (Phantom) - $2

currently I'm trying to come to a solution with him. whatever the outcome, I will not be selling PS3 resell slots or let anyone join PS3 resell slots of the groups I'm hosting again (if he's not a regular here). PS4 resells fine since only 1 resell.

Olegdr last post is 5 months ago. so he's clearly not a regular. nothing against him. but I would avoid selling PS3 resells to him or anyone not a regular in the future, unless he become a regular here. hope everyone who hosts groups/sells do the same. otherwise we'll have to deal with unnecessary problems.

Hey Guys, I have a problem with the user Olegdr

but I also told him that I will lock the account by changing the pass after his buyer completes the download, because I want to protect the account. when his buyer wants to sell, I can provide him the updated pass. but Olegdr don't like that. he says leave the pass as it is. but I can't do that then I can't track the account if someone steals it. I don't want to do any business on Gametz.

I think Olegdr should take the responsibility of the account since he's selling it to an outside buyer. whenever someone buys that account on gametz, he can provide them an updates pass through me? am I wrong?

Well, allow me to present my side of the story. Nowhere it has been said that one of the users has the right to have full control of the account. The user I'm selling this to has about 150+ positive feedback on gametz.com, I have 130. I joined here some time ago, and done quite a few deals, but wasn't active in the last year due to University taking most of my time. The people who vouched for me here, were HeavyD and Amir (if I'm not mistaken) - both are active on both forums. Gametz has as much strict control over it's gamesharing activities as CaG has. Hell, I'd say it's even stricter... I have bought and sold numerous cross-CAG-GTZ shares and this is the first time I've run into something like that.

And BTW - if this limitation were agreed from the beginning, I wouldn't have sold the account on gametz or anywhere else.

pm sent

PS4

PS3

South Park Stick of Truth , Mass Effect 3 (Phantom) - $7

• -BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva’s Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions
  • -MotorStorm Apocalypse

SORCERY (Phantom) - $2

• Rayman Origins
  • Retro grade
  • Hell Yeah Full game + (DLC : Pimp My Rabbit Pack and The Virtual Rabbit Mission)
  • ALIEN BREED TRILOGY –
Okami HD (Phantom) - $2

Im trying to understand Aston and Oleg: From what I read, I think aston is concerned that if oleg sells a share and the same password is being used then Aston will have a problem if someone down the line decides to hijack the account. The problem is, if that happens and you use the same password for every sell then no one can trace back to the actual perpetrator. By having a password change for every sell and informing Aston this secures his position.   

PS4

PS3

South Park Stick of Truth , Mass Effect 3 (Phantom) - $7

• -MotorStorm Apocalypse

SORCERY (Phantom) - $2

• Rayman Origins
  • Retro grade
  • ALIEN BREED TRILOGY –

Okami HD (Phantom) - $2

I'll take Trials Fusion

COD ADVANCED WARFARE PS3

Resell $20
1. Dnipro Cojiro

Phantom $10
1.wwe101
2. Dnipro Cojiro

That reminded me to post this. Sorry AK if there were a phantom slot open I don't think there would be a problem adding you. wwe101 you said something about having a resell slot if I remember right. You can switch your name to a resell if that's the case. If not I'll take two resells and add AK to a phantom if he's willing to pay a deposit. If you can't find anybody to host the group I'll do it.

Alright lets do a recap for October games for PS4/3 and Vita shall we?

Shocktober

10/7- Alien Isolation(PS4,PS3)

NBA 2K15(PS4, PS3)

DriveClub(PS4)

10/14- Duck Dynasty(PS4, PS3)

Peggle 2(PS4)

Sleeping Dogs: Def. Edition(PS4)

The Evil Within(PS4, PS3)

Borderlands- The Pre-Sequel(PS3)

Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2(PS3)

10/21- Just Dance 2015(PS4, PS3)

Samurai Warriors 4(PS4)

F1 2014(PS3)

Shadow Warrior(PS4)

10/28- Lords of the Fallen(PS4)

WWE 2K15(PS3)

Freedom Wars(Vita)

NBA Live 15(PS4)

TMNT: Danger of the Ooze(PS3)

Other Notable Releases on other consoles(for ppl with multiple consoles...like me)-

10/3- Smash Bros(3DS)

10/24- Bayonetta 1 and 2- Wii U

10/28- Sunset Overddrive- XB1
Why no "Legend of Korra" for both PS3/PS4 on the 21st?

Platinum Games needs some love in that direction......and I plan on giving them some...

Also.

Sign up via this link for a chance to take part in the closed Beta of The Crew racing game for the Xbox One or PS4 or both (need UPlay account).

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-US/beta/index.aspx

The Closed Beta begins on September 30th.

The-Crew-Featured-big-or-small-v.1.jpg

With all due respect Ashton, you have no right to tell another person what they can do with their resell nor should you take it upon yourself to change the password. It really sucks but it is what it is. One the other hand, the other person is responsible for the safe sale of their resell. Their reputation is on the line to sell it to a responsible party.

There are many shares that bounce back and forth. No one is going to be able to control who (or where) the share is owned for its life.

PS3 Multiplayer Multi-game group: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (includes pre-order bonuses and free week 1 character dlc), Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Rayman Legends, Divekick, and (not multiplayer) Bioshock Infinite - Burial at Sea Episode 1.

Several multiplayer games together at a reduced price. 2 phantoms available. Please add yourself or PM me if interested, thanks.

Sellable: Jersiah

Sellable: Jersiah

Phantom - $21:
Phantom - $21:

With all due respect Ashton, you have no right to tell another person what they can do with their resell nor should you take it upon yourself to change the password. It really sucks but it is what it is. One the other hand, the other person is responsible for the safe sale of their resell. Their reputation is on the line to sell it to a responsible party.

There are many shares that bounce back and forth. No one is going to be able to control who (or where) the share is owned for its life.
I understand what you're saying. I'm not controlling anything here. just communicating with the buyer and everyone what are my options here. I already sent a message few hours ago to Olegdr asking him to buy my slot so he can have the account ownership and sell it. or he can advertise the sale on Gametz and send me PayPal. I think it's the better option here. or anyone can buy it from me.

This game has been donated to library by me since the episode 5 released (Olegdr also knows that). if I won't be able to change the pass, everyone in the library get the same pass along with the Gametz users. if something happens to the account, I don't want any fingers pointed towards me or the people in the library by Olegdr or anyone from Gametz. hope Olegdr also understands that and he won't hold me responsible in case something happens. I don't want anyone to blame him either. it's just that I don't want anyone to get in trouble because of a deal I've made. that's why this problem.

Olegdr and me used the same account/pass without changing login info for more than 7-9 months. I only changed the pass when I started donating it to the library about a month ago.

I will be removing this game from the library. so this will not be a problem anymore.

I understand what you're saying. I'm not controlling anything here. just communicating with the buyer and everyone what are my options here. I already sent a message few hours ago to Olegdr asking him to buy my slot so he can have the account ownership and sell it. or he can advertise the sale on Gametz and send me PayPal. I think it's the better option here. or anyone can buy it from me.

This game has been donated to library by me since the episode 5 released (Olegdr also knows that). if I won't be able to change the pass, everyone in the library get the same pass along with the Gametz users. if something happens to the account, I don't want any fingers pointed towards me or the people in the library by Olegdr or anyone from Gametz. hope Olegdr also understands that and he won't hold me responsible in case something happens. I don't want anyone to blame him either. it's just that I don't want anyone to get in trouble because of a deal I've made. that's why this problem.

Olegdr and me used the same account/pass without changing login info for more than 7-9 months. I only changed the pass when I started donating it to the library about a month ago.

I will be removing this game from the library. so this will not be a problem anymore.
Here's the risk of gamesharing, especially on forums like these. Be prepared for stuff like this and get hold of the Host in case something happens. Don't go pointing fingers and calling people out for gamesharing "their" slot.

I sent an email to Frogwares asking the download size for Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments for PS4. I received a reply, but it didn't say it's for the PS3 or the PS4 version. just PSN.

4VvYbMX.png

How much is Driveclub season pass?

ibyJiMKFb0ZH7p.gif

DriveClub--5-claves.gif

Naruto Revolution $50

Resell $16.70

1) ScytheX3

2)

Phantom $8.30

1)

2)

Or if anyone has a slot let me know plz

Acct: #1 $10 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon
among other dlc

Acct: #2 $20 Phantom (JP)
Shin Koihime Musou
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)
BlazBlue Chronophantasma
-Kokonoe DLC
-Yuuki Terumi DLC
-All DLC Color Palettes
-Classic Noel

Acct: #3 $14 Phantom
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack
Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack
Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack
Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #5 $7 Phantom

Disgaea D2 w/DLC

-Fuka & Desco

-Rozalin

-Liliel

-Adell

-Salvatore

-Raspberyl

Acct: #6 $4 Phantom
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance w/DLC
-Blade Wolf
-Jetstream

Acct: #8 Phantom $4
Dead Space 3

Acct: #9 $8 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 wDLC

Acct: #10 $5 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #11 $4 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

with the exception of account #2 theyre all USA based.

Also got lasr of us, cod ghosts ps3 & 4, castlevania los2, bioshock 1 n infinite, among bunch of other crap on seperate accounts if anyones interested
Resell $16.70

1) ScytheX3

2)

Phantom $8.30

1)

2)kaironsarri

I'm sticking up for Olegdr here because I'm a member of Gametz and they actually have a strict rep/rating system and damage control if anything goes down. Not to mention it's his share to do whatever he wants with, and if someone did "steal" the account you can seriously buy a new walking dead share for like two bucks.

^^

again, it's not about the money. money was never an issue for me. it comes and it goes.

it's about the reputation of every party involved. I was just trying to get some advice on how to follow up with the deal. and the best possible way to make it work is by simply removing the game from the library.

I'm sticking up for Olegdr here because I'm a member of Gametz and they actually have a strict rep/rating system and damage control if anything goes down. Not to mention it's his share to do whatever he wants with, and if someone did "steal" the account you can seriously buy a new walking dead share for like two bucks.
again, it's not about the money. money was never an issue for me. it comes and it goes.

it's about the reputation of every party involved. I was just trying to get some advice on how to follow up with the deal. and the best possible way to make it work is by simply removing the game from the library.

Someone is selling an Ar Nosurge code for $30.  Normally I'd get on that but probably won't play it for a while.  Good for a group that hasn't purchased it yet.

Red Faction Armageddon + Path of War DLC

Resell $2.25

1. pancakes 

phantom $1.13

Borderlands 2 Season pass

resell $5

phantom $2.50

1. pancakes

I spoke too soon, I got a message in gametz from Olegdr saying someone changed a pass and tied my name to the share. I'm sorry Ashton please don't hack my ps4 and mod it to only play gamecube games

Lol as SOON as I posted that, I got a message on gametz from him that a share had been compromised and my name thrown into the drama. As if karma was getting revenge on me.

bread's done
Back