CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Hope it will get resolved soon 
sweating_20.png

That Beyond: Two Souls PS4 Directors Cut port may launch sooner (not sure).

PS3 Disc is just $12.99 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SX7BQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0050SX7BQ&linkCode=as2&tag=jkfty-20&linkId=OO3D7LIZNGAB7AIR

God of War: Ascension $12.99. why are they remastering this?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TYC8MI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007TYC8MI&linkCode=as2&tag=jkfty-20&linkId=JPKSF4ZFIE6E4372

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they improve the prices? It's been crap every time I looked before.
They're ok for what I want to do. The 7 day rentals are like 10-20% of the purchase price. For games that I can finish in a few days, that's good enough for me - especially since I usually have 15 slots full on my PS3 so I have to be selective with new stuff.

Hey, the share that got compromised has nothing to do with this whole thing - It's a "Remember Me" share I bought some time ago from here. I wanted to sell it, only to find out somebody has changed the password. The user who sold it to me has told me that kvntwvlf was the original owner of the share, so I asked him to look into it.

Turns out I have no record of buying or selling it on Gametz so it was actually a cag member who stole it lol. That's why I love gametz's rep and record system.

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$35 - FIFA 15 (PS4) - Will be for sale in a few days.

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Aquapazza

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$6 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$9 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

FIFA 15 PS3 Version (Rent)

SoulCaliber II HD Online JP Version (Rent)

Guys does anybody know the password for the gt6 share that goes with the email [email protected]
Last update for the game seems to have bricked my game and i cant install the update so i need to DL the game again.

It was the share done with jlazenby1 but he doesn't have the info anymore :S

Finally home from a long day in Germany, got loads of booze now so I'm gonna take over the title as the "Thread drunk", lol.

But anyway, now I'm looking for some shares!

If anyone's got a share of any of these games PM me!

Wolfenstein
Battlefield 4
PvZ Garden Warfare (if there's still any players on it left!)
Metro 2033

I'm looking for Ps4 shares of these.
Thanks guys :)

again, it's not about the money. money was never an issue for me. it comes and it goes.

it's about the reputation of every party involved. I was just trying to get some advice on how to follow up with the deal. and the best possible way to make it work is by simply removing the game from the library.
yeah no problem, you have two other games in there, just delete the listing. I personally dislike sharing between CAG and GTZ and wouldn't have agreed to it in the first place. While you don't have authority to change the pass on another user, if someone wants to sell their half of the resell off-site, they should definitely have to get permission first IMO. Even if GTZ policies are stricter, if it gets stolen, no way to trace it without really good communication by the GTZ member it was sold to (which would have to be done through email, pain in the ass). I like to keep all shares within CAG if possible.

New library games added recently:

PS4:

Injustice Ultimate Edition

Lego Marvel

Metro 2033 Redux

Counterspy

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

The Last Tinker

Surgeon Simulator

Rogue Legacy

PLEASE update listings with who currently has games out. It's impossible for me to enforce the "games out at a time" policy otherwise

Guys does anybody know the password for the gt6 share that goes with the email [email protected]
Last update for the game seems to have bricked my game and i cant install the update so i need to DL the game again.
It was the share done with jlazenby1 but he doesn't have the info anymore :S
Yeah they messed up with that last update. The game became slow and froze a couple of time for me and I had to wait 2-3 minutes on every loading screen. Althrough I forgot to say even if the update is 1 or 2 gb it will take hours to install it so maybe try leaving it overnight.

Does anyone have Fifa 15 (PS3) for sale or rent?  If so please PM me, otherwise I am starting a group for it, feel free to add yourself but also PM me letting me know you want to join the group.

Fifa 15 (PS3 Group) - $60

Resells: $20

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $10

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS3) (Acct created and game bought)
resell $16.66 
1. HyeVltg3 (host)
phantom $8.33
1. Bigwig
2. Mirmo

PLEASE update listings with who currently has games out. It's impossible for me to enforce the "games out at a time" policy otherwise
Could you put the link to the library website back in your sig? Unless of course there was a reason you took it out in the first place.

EDIT: Never mind...I'm stupid

Does anyone have Fifa 15 (PS3) for sale or rent? If so please PM me, otherwise I am starting a group for it, feel free to add yourself but also PM me letting me know you want to join the group.

1. StarShadow

1. StarShadow

1.kaironsarri

"SoM is Assassins Creed set in the Lord Of The Rings universe"

Shit, I was looking forward to this game, already payed for my slot and everything lol

I hate AC games.

If anybody needs a phantom of this game let me know, the other resell holder is Boosted(PS4)

Shadow Of Modor PS4 Phantom 25.00

Needs to be a thread reg.

[quote name="ChalupaBatman" post="12123592" timestamp="1411854264"]"SoM is Assassins Creed set in the Lord Of The Rings universe"

Shit, I was looking forward to this game, already payed for my slot and everything lol

I hate AC games.

If anybody needs a phantom of this game let me know, the other resell holder is Boosted(PS4)[/quote]
just cuz you hate ac games doesnt mean that you wont like this game. its getting great reviews

I hate AC games.

If anybody needs a phantom of this game let me know, the other resell holder is Boosted(PS4)
I thought you knew this. That is the reason I'm not too excited for this game. I'll probably rent it out of redbox for a day or two.

just cuz you hate ac games doesnt mean that you wont like this game. its getting great reviews
Ac got great reviews too, just not my cup of tea I guess.

I bought every singe AC game and never finished any of them. Time for me to learn to just not get the next one.

The playstyle just seems generic to me for some reason.

Ac got great reviews too, just not my cup of tea I guess.

I bought every singe AC game and never finished any of them. Time for me to learn to just not get the next one.

The playstyle just seems generic to me for some reason.
y u no want to do nightfall strike with me. y u do dis brainy

Costume Quest 2 (PS4)

Resell: Pravado

Phantom:

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Resell ($35): Pravado

Phantom ($25):

Falling Skies (Cost Unknown) (PS3)

Resell:

Phantom:

1. Pravado

2. iwarboY

I hate AC games.

I think it's more analogous to Batman, I haven't heard AC comparisons as much.

How much will CQ2 be? If $15 or less I'll take that phantom.
Nobody knows, but when price is released you should add yourself to the list if you want it and the spot is open. I probably won't remember to add you and don't wanna keep you in there if you're gonna potentially drop

I hate AC games.

How about three fiddy for it?

Also looking for a locked phantom of newest madden, FIFA or NHL

Does anyone have Fifa 15 (PS3) for sale or rent? If so please PM me, otherwise I am starting a group for it, feel free to add yourself but also PM me letting me know you want to join the group.

1. StarShadow

1. kaironsarri

2. Pantsu_
Need at least 1 more resell.

bread's done
Back