CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Goofed on the quoting and almost posted it in the Xbox forum.  Guess this is what happens to your brain when someone re-ends you at 55 mph

@Pancakes I'm still down for the resell.  Going through the forum guess we need one more phantom to complete the group.

Am I reading this right that Drive Club will be free for PS Plus?

Edit:

Just saw it's the slim down version...Might consider buying the full blown version.  Anyone regulars want a phantom?

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE 2K15 gameplay for PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JszkNgihLUk

Alien Isolation(PC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU5JJraK7jQ&list=UU-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw

WMx5PiN.gif

With all due respect Ashton, you have no right to tell another person what they can do with their resell nor should you take it upon yourself to change the password. It really sucks but it is what it is. One the other hand, the other person is responsible for the safe sale of their resell. Their reputation is on the line to sell it to a responsible party.

There are many shares that bounce back and forth. No one is going to be able to control who (or where) the share is owned for its life.
When members aren't giving a damn to keep shares purchased in CAG..remain in CAG..then you aren't able to to control the share. This is the reason I don't sell resells any longer and rather sell 3 phantoms instead, keeping the account my own in the process. No need to stress over situations like this any longer, and no changed passwords ever.

with all this gtz talk.. I was wondering if a cag w/ a gtz account can see if there's a user named gnatmonkee and if there is, ask him to check his pm's on cag. [he hasn't been on since july]

He hosted a BF4 PS3/PS4 group with the email: [email protected] but the password seems to have been changed.

Original group breakdown was ps4 resell: gnatmonkee and ps3 resells: yanksfan and me.

Yanks told me he sold his slot to Bravens and Bravens also confirmed he can't access the account either. So now just gotta somehow get in touch with gnat to see what happened with that ps4 slot.

I will go ahead and message that user.

He isn't originally from gtz, he's from here. But I see that the last time he's logged on our site was on September the 23rd.

I also believe he runs some sort of "trophy business" with his own online website. So contacting him on that website might get him to get in contact with you sooner.

For Sale:

[PS4] Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $15

[PS4] Thief Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Thief - $1/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50/week

PS3:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Metro Redux

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

The Last of Us Remastered

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Wolfenstein: TNO

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

Shadow of Mordor

1 Dizz $35

Raibog. FFX/X-2 Phantom. +1

Awesome.
To the dude that put this in the feedback thread i am not sure what this means

looking for a ps4 shadow of mordor share! phantom if possible thank you!
sent you a pm to make a group

Does anybody have a Phantom or Resell of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution?
check a page or two back someone started a group for this

Costume Quest 2 (Cost Unknown) (PS4)

Resell: Pravado

Phantom:

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Resell ($35): Pravado

Phantom ($25):

Falling Skies (Cost Unknown) (PS3)

Resell:

Phantom:

1. Pravado

2. iwarboY

Regulars only

PS3 Multiplayer Multi-game group:
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax w/ all pre-order bonuses, free week 1 character dlc (Adachi & Marie)
Blazblue Chrono Phantasma w/ Kokonoe dlc
Rayman Legends
Divekick
Bioshock Infinite - Burial at Sea Episode 1.

1 phantom left - $21. If interested in adding the margaret character dlc for P4AU so we have the complete set, it would be $21.83. If everyone's interested, we can discuss adding teruma dlc on Blazblue for $1.33 as well. PM me if interested, thanks.

PayPal Warning!

Beginning Nov 18, PayPal increasing the time for buyers to file merchandise disputes (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days 
puking_20.png

this is a good thing if you're the buyer. but sellers will be in trouble.

bread's done
Back