CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Sale:

PS3 Phantom (one account):

Destiny (with access to expansions when they release)

Hohokum

CounterSpy

Rogue Legacy

The Swapper
God of War Collection
Soul Calibur V
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Armored Core: Verdict Day

Tiny Brains
Super Stardust HD
Back To The Future: The Game
Urban Trial Freestyle
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle
World Gone Sour
Jurassic Park
Dark Souls II + DLC
Dead Nation
Persona 4 Arena
CastleStorm Complete Edition
Spelunky
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Defiance
Ni no Kuni
Terraria
Battlefield 4
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
BioShock
Dead Space
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Resident Evil 4
Resident EvilCode: Veronica X
The Last Guy
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition Complete
Resident Evil 6 Ultimate Edition
Tokyo Jungle
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Skullgirls
Tales of Xillia
Dragon's Crown
The Cursed Crusade
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Ratchet & Clank: Collection
The Last of Us + Season Pass
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Darkstalkers Resurrection
Batman Arkham City Ultimate Edition
Max Payne 3 Complete Edition
MotorStorm RC Complete Edition
Earthworm Jim HD
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Monster World IV
SEGA Rally Online Arcade
Dead Rising 2 Off The Records
Dead Space 2
Infamous Festival of Blood
Costume Quest Complete Pack
Catherine

PS+ Games:

Choplifter HD
Hard Corp: Uprising
Infamous 2
Just Cause 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Saints Row 2
Sideway NY
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Outland
Borderlands
Double Dragon Neon
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
The King of Fighters XIII
NFL Blitz
PayDay: The Heist
Dungeon Defenders
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Anomaly Warzone Earth
BioShock 2
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Retro City Rampage
Rochard
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Darksiders
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Closure
Vanquish
The Cave
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Spec Ops: The Line
Demon's Souls
Labyrinth Legends
Malicious
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Machinarium
Saints Row: The Third
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Battlefield 3
Jet Set Radio
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Bit.Trip Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Hitman Absolution
Galaga Legions DX
Ico HD
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Hotline Miami
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Poker Night 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Binary Domain
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Ibb & Obb
Borderlands 2
Dyad
Grid 2
BioShock Infinite
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
DmC: Devil May Cry
Metro: Last Light
Payday 2
Remember Me
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Thomas Was Alone
Tomb Raider
Batman: Arkham City
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Puppeteer
Skullgirls Encore
NBA 2K14
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Dead Space 3
Vessel

Hoard

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Sportsfriends

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $3
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Proteus - $1
Lone Survivor - $1

Abyss Odyssey - $4
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $8
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $5
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $5
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $3
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $3
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $3
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $4
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $5

me and crown cadillac need a 3rd for the weekly strike (lv 24) on destiny. we're at the boss but can't beat it.
I can't get on right now but if you're having trouble, just stay on the cliff instead of jumping down. You'll get a minotaur spawn behind you every 20-30 seconds but that's all you really have to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands 2 Season pass $15

resell

phantom

1. pancakes

2. Tyler

Red Faction Armageddon + Path of War DLC

Resell $2.25

1. pancakes 

phantom $1.13

Da Drop

PS4

Chariot

Futuridium EP Deluxe(cross buy)

Middle Earf- Shadow of Murda

Natural Doctrine

Pier Solar and the Great Architects(cross buy)

Second Chance Heroes(top down co-op twin stick shooter)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

PS3

Falling Skies: The Game

Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom

Natural Doctrine

P4 Arena Ultimax

Pier Solar(cross buy)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Short Peace Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day

Vita

Futuridium EP Deluxe(cross buy)

Invizimals: The Alliance

Natural Doctrine

3omacUT.gif

For anyone who is interested in Persona 4 Ultimax gameshares; a question to anyone who would be interested.

I plan on buying my digital copy of ultimax tomorrow, but there was something I wasn't so sure of.

I was going to split the game between two other friends, and myself. There is the two account activation limitation, which is my issue. Is it possible to activate the game under a different account from the same region? Kinda want to find out now, before buying the game, so someone doesn't deal with not getting their copy.

If I can have everyone get their copy, would I be able to sell it?

For anyone who is interested in Persona 4 Ultimax gameshares; a question to anyone who would be interested.

I plan on buying my digital copy of ultimax tomorrow, but there was something I wasn't so sure of.

I was going to split the game between two other friends, and myself. There is the two account activation limitation, which is my issue. Is it possible to activate the game under a different account from the same region? Kinda want to find out now, before buying the game, so someone doesn't deal with not getting their copy.

If I can have everyone get their copy, would I be able to sell it?
if you're going to gameshare it with 2 of your friends, you'll only have a resell left to sell assuming that your friends are phantoms and you are a resell.

It is impossible to activate the game under a different account from the same region as the games must be activated from the account which purchased the game.

Hope this helps dude. :D

Costume Quest 2 (Cost Unknown) (PS4)

Resell: Pravado

Phantom:

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Resell ($35): Pravado

Phantom ($25):

Falling Skies (Cost Unknown) (PS3)

Resell:

Phantom:

1. Pravado

2. iwarboY

Costume Quest 2 PS3

$5 ??

1.miguel

2.rpg

$2.5 ??

1.Yanksfan

a big tip that mia fl pointed out to me that i had no idea of:

every time you do a queen bounty you get access to one of the queens missions on the map. doing these gets you a legendary guaranteed at the end (either a helmet or armor) so make sure you get both of those legendaries before this event is up

otherwise i see no point in doing the queens missions, her shop gear is ass

every time you do a queen bounty you get access to one of the queens missions on the map. doing these gets you a legendary guaranteed at the end (either a helmet or armor) so make sure you get both of those legendaries before this event is up

I'd like to mention that most of her missions are not doable solo so you have to get a group. fucking Bungie, Why no matchmaking?

Also PSN is being weird with Friend Requests you can send them but can't accept them.

I'd like to mention that most of her missions are not doable solo so you have to get a group. fucking Bungie, Why no matchmaking?

Also PSN is being weird with Friend Requests you can send them but can't accept them.
Just keep exiting out until you get an early earth story mission, there's no penalty.

Welcome to last Tuesday. If you had been doing them Tuesday, Wednesday, and early Thursday morning like everyone else you would have had a shit ton of ascendant shards to upgrade legendary armor. They put a squash in that Thursday afternoon though, so now the missions are pointless if you're over 25 or so.

And you can get a legendary sniper and a ship as a reward from her missions as well.

Always do her bounties if you can because they're super easy and basically free xp. The only ones that really suck are hand cannon and sniper headshots in crucible matches.

Welcome to last Tuesday. If you had been doing them Tuesday, Wednesday, and early Thursday morning like everyone else you would have had a shit ton of ascendant shards to upgrade legendary armor. They put a squash in that Thursday afternoon though, so now the missions are pointless if you're over 25 or so.

And you can get a legendary sniper and a ship as a reward from her missions as well.

Always do her bounties if you can because they're super easy and basically free xp. The only ones that really suck are hand cannon and sniper headshots in crucible matches.
I think the sniper rifle you get from her is one of the best ones for PVP at least. I think it has really really high impact. Might even be one hit kills with body shots or something.

I think the sniper rifle you get from her is one of the best ones for PVP at least. I think it has really really high impact. Might even be one hit kills with body shots or something.
Yeah that sniper rifle is pretty good. I wanted one of them, but not bad enough to play 25+ missions hoping to get one. After 6 helmets I said screw it...at least I got a pretty decent legendary scout rifle after finishing the Raid.

Yeah that sniper rifle is pretty good. I wanted one of them, but not bad enough to play 25+ missions hoping to get one. After 6 helmets I said screw it...at least I got a pretty decent legendary scout rifle after finishing the Raid.
I just finished a queen mission before the ddos. Got a Helm. I already got a better (exotic) helm from Xur. jkfsajkagjkag

Need to get some other pieces as I am maxed out and can't level up.

Have a few spots I'm looking to fill up. I can send account info first

2 Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS3 resells - $5 each

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 version & NBA 2K15 PS4 version locked spot (already paid off and ready to download) - $10

Battlefield 4 PS3 & PS4 premium (All DLC released up until now)

PS4 phantom spot that includes the shotgun, grenade and dmr shortcut kit, Towerfall Ascension (not from PS plus) and a Zen Pinball 2 Doctor Strange table unlock - $11

PS3 phantom spots - $5 each

If any of you are still looking for a Destiny clan that actually runs raids, look up AvengeTheFallen

We have ran 4 raids this week, and beat the raid like 12 times since it released. Got it down pat at this point. Im even running it on two characters soon to be three just to get the extra shards and gear. We could use a few more level 26+ characters to round out a third raiding party.

If any of you are still looking for a Destiny clan that actually runs raids, look up AvengeTheFallen

We have ran 4 raids this week, and beat the raid like 12 times since it released. Got it down pat at this point. Im even running it on two characters soon to be three just to get the extra shards and gear. We could use a few more level 26+ characters to round out a third raiding party.
What time do you guys usually do it? I want to run it with people who have been through it so it'll go by as fast as possible. I just want to finish it at this point. I'm a 28 Titan.

What time do you guys usually do it? I want to run it with people who have been through it so it'll go by as fast as possible. I just want to finish it at this point. I'm a 28 Titan.
We have people from all over the world in our clan right now, so we have had raids at all different times.

The time I personally usually run a raid is anywhere from 8 pm to 2 am EST. It really depends on when people get on, sometimes we start early and sometimes we start a little later, but we always do more than one raid a week because we have multiple raid groups, and a few people like myself run more than one because of multiple characters so its really just a matter of being around when someone sets one up.

As far as how long the raid takes, we have completed it in around 90 minutes. We could do it faster if we were actually trying to go fast. The level 26 raid is pretty friggin easy. Hard mode is another story though.

Just sent a request! Im a level 27 Warlock.

Costume Quest 2 (Cost Unknown) (PS4)

Resell: Pravado

Phantom:

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Resell ($35): Pravado

Phantom ($25):

Falling Skies (Cost Unknown) (PS3)

Resell:

Phantom:

1. Pravado

2. iwarboY
Price of Falling Skies appears to be $40 according to amazon.

So ~$13.33 resells and ~$6.67 phantoms or $13.34 resells and $6.68 phantoms.

Is anybody doing this on the PS3? I've been level 28 for a while and haven't raided yet.

Just sent an invite(Hestar69)..Been stuck at lvl 26 forever now would love to do raids!

bread's done
Back