Drag-On Dragoon 3 (Drakengard 3, in Japanese) - $7

Grand Theft Auto V - $5
Watch Dogs (PS3)- $7

Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3 version) - $10   pending

Tales of Xillia 2 - $15

Bayonetta - $4

Two Worlds II - $2

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny - $4

I will need a day or two more with Diablo III UEE, since I'm already close to platting it.
No need to quote me, just send a PM! 

Also, a reminder to anyone interested in Persona 4 Arena 2, grab the 2 free character DLC on your main while you can!

Last edited by a moderator:
Styx: Master of Shadows ($29.99)  Oct. 7th(PS4)

r-$17

========

p-$13

1.snakey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIqgcVLp-Ms

@Yanksfan - Who is the other resell of the Madden 15 share you're selling on the other site?

Here is some info surrounding the situation:

• Tu13es posted on several occasions that he was interested in a PS3 Madden 15 slot, but no one started a group with him.
  • A day or so after Tu13es' last post, Shiftee indicated he was interested in a phantom.
  • Shortly after that, you started a group with Shiftee and added Tu13es to the group.
  • Before the group could fill, Tonyv4 posted a resell for sale for less than the price of a resell at MSRP. It was at this point you bought the resell from Tonyv4 and dropped from the group that was still short a member.
This is where it gets tricky:

• Only a few days after acquiring Tony's slot, you post a slot of the same game for sale, at roughly the same price, on another forum, yet there is no record of you having acquired it on that forum.
You can see how that doesn't look too good.

Am I wrong? Probably, though I am a bit rusty.
Your timeline is not completely accurate unfortunately and is lacking some information (mainly my perspective). Which you could have acquired if you had PMed me.

I started the group and unfortunately, it struggled to fill. Since at the time I was buying it for my teenage son's PS3, I just bought him the disc so he could play it sooner rather than later since he wanted to play it with some friends online. It is at this point I dropped from the group.

However, a week or so later, with my PS4 broken and myself not planning to replace it anytime soon, I decided to sell my PS4 Madden disc and pick up a PS3 resell for myself when I saw Tony selling it.

I listed it on GTZ because I had returned to the site after a few months and was considering selling it because I hadn't really played it much. I haven't really pursued doing so because I have found myself playing it more and decided to keep it for now. I haven't even listed it here.

What exactly are you trying to accuse me of? You're upset because I bought a resell after leaving a group, but the two aren't really connected because my circumstances changed in between those events. You just don't know myself or my circumstances and made assumptions.

You're also upset because I might have sold it on GTZ? I don't mind selling accounts on GTZ. It is a public, easily accessible site with feedback that is easy to track. They have measures in place to help ensure the protection of accounts and they have users that are just as aware and active as we are in regards to gamesharing. A lot of our community are also GTZ members.

I also have been gamesharing for quite awhile and exercise caution on who I do business with. I wouldn't just sell it off without a second thought to whom I am selling it to. If need be, I would work with the buyer of any one of my shares to help assist in the recovery of an account or funds if there was an issue. I rarely do sell, so that usually isn't a concern.

I am surprised that you wouldn't contact me directly if you had a concern with something I was doing. The only reason I could see to post it publicly right away is if you feel I am scamming our users. If you feel this is the case, I hope you have more to go off than that. Thankfully, I know there are at least a handful of people here that have done business with me enough times to know that I am trustworthy and will still continue to do business with me, despite your accusations against me.

Whats the pricing structure for a $60 ps4 game with a locked phantom spot in it?
Usually (Resell)30/(Phantom)20/(LockedPhantom)10

I seen them listed at this price, and not going to get into a shitstorm about pricing account security, etc.

Usually (Resell)30/(Phantom)20/(LockedPhantom)10

I seen them listed at this price, and not going to get into a shitstorm about pricing account security, etc.
this.

Also does anyone know how to edit the Profile names on PS4? like you could on PS3 (but there it was when you created a new User)

And do the same phantom rules apply; dont log in to Phantom PSN, or lose phantom? or has it been modified to deactivate if you so much as enter that Profile/User after the pass change...?

Sorry Amaturi asked right after I posted it. Should have updated it.

@yanks Damn you have a teenage son?
Yup, gonna be 16 soon.

I also have a two year old, the wife and I had our first son when we were just teenagers (soooooo long ago now) and waited until we were a little more ready (financially especially) before expanding the family further.

Yup, gonna be 16 soon.

I also have a two year old, the wife and I had our first son when we were just teenagers (soooooo long ago now) and waited until we were a little more ready (financially especially) before expanding the family further.
Similar story here. My boys are 19, 5 and 2.

Sorry Amaturi asked right after I posted it. Should have updated it.

@yanks Damn you have a teenage son?
Noooooo I shall forever hate you for getting my hopes up. Brb while I stalk you on other sites to see what you're selling and accuse you of being up to no good. Your ass is grass, Pancakes.

Whats the pricing structure for a $60 ps4 game with a locked phantom spot in it?
I think Prav had the best idea for locked phantoms..the game should be 35/25 and if you decide to sell a LP as the resell you do it at your own discretion outside of the group. As resells assume the entire risk they should be receiving the entirety of what they sell the slot for as it is yours to LP with and not the Phantoms. When you really think about it, it has nothing to do with the phantom when you do an LP as the resell is the one sharing an account with someone else they trust. At the same time it may not be good form to host a group with the LP part of it as on paper it looks like the phantom is getting shafted when really they aren't.

EDIT: Think of it this way, when you buy a Resell slot and sell a phantom 6 months later..do you send a portion of that sale to the original phantom(s)? Nope..so why would you do it now?

another update ALSO looking for a Pier Solar PS4 phantom or resell spot as long as it's part of a group with PS3 spots

Have a few spots I'm looking to fill up. I can send account info first

1 Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 version & NBA 2K15 PS4 locked spot (already paid off and ready to pre download this weekend) - $10

PS4 phantom spot that includes the shotgun, grenade and dmr shortcut kit, Towerfall Ascension (not from PS plus) and a Zen Pinball 2 Doctor Strange table unlock - $11 STILL AVAILABLE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BASE BF4 GAME

NBA 2K14 ps3 resell - $2

Does Mordor feel a little stiff to you? Like when ur in combat or just running around
I've been kinda disappointed in that regard. Not nearly as smooth as I thought it would be when I'm running around- I also wish I could move the camera back a little I think it's too tight

Have an old Eu account with 22 euros on it. Nothing from there I plan on buying so if you want to purchase the account for a group(you can secure it and all). Message me 

Snakey Stream time!- No Shit Sherlock!

http://www.twitch.tv/snakemaster2389
streaming on consoles would blow up even more across the board if you could subscribe or follow people and get notifications on the console whenever they streamed on the same console.

Anyone have a cheap PS4 Ground Zeroes resell? I know its on sale, but looking to just get a cheap resell instead of starting a new group.

Anyone have a cheap PS4 Ground Zeroes resell? I know its on sale, but looking to just get a cheap resell instead of starting a new group.

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $5
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Natural Doctrine - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
XCOM Enemy Within - $2
Arcania: The Complete Tale - $1
Brave - $2
Magic 2014 + DLC - $2
Assassins Creed 4 - $3
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - $2
The Cursed Crusade - $0.5
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $2

(PS4 phantoms)
AC4 Season pass - $3
The Swapper, Hohokum, Rogue Legacy, Counterspy - $8
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes - $5
Tomb Raider - $8
COD: Ghosts - $8

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Murdered: Soul Suspect - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4) - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
There you go, extra80 has it for a fiver

*Ninja edit*

It's a phantom and not a resell

I think Prav had the best idea for locked phantoms..the game should be 35/25 and if you decide to sell a LP as the resell you do it at your own discretion outside of the group. As resells assume the entire risk they should be receiving the entirety of what they sell the slot for as it is yours to LP with and not the Phantoms. When you really think about it, it has nothing to do with the phantom when you do an LP as the resell is the one sharing an account with someone else they trust. At the same time it may not be good form to host a group with the LP part of it as on paper it looks like the phantom is getting shafted when really they aren't.

EDIT: Think of it this way, when you buy a Resell slot and sell a phantom 6 months later..do you send a portion of that sale to the original phantom(s)? Nope..so why would you do it now?
Man! this is the best argument I´ve read (by far) in all this locked phantom discution!!!

Ok, updated price structure to reflect full cross-buy group

Pier Solar (PS3/PS4)

PS4 Resellable ($4.25)

1. kvntwvlf

PS4 Phantom ($2.75)

1. Pantsu_

Resellables ($2.75)
1. Jersiah
------
Phantom ($2.25)
1. (pending)

PM me or add yourself if interested.

So it is the same slot? That's all I needed to know.

I am claiming that you bought the resell from Tony when you knew another member was looking for it before you. I am also claiming that you knew this was not a nice move on your part and tried to cover it up, as the sale was not logged in the feedback thread, you didn't advertise the slot for sale in this thread and advertised it for sale on another forum.

While there may be nothing wrong with taking the resell instead of giving Tu13es a heads-up, selling it on another forum (thereby placing the account at greater risk) to cover it up was a poor decision on your part. As a result, I will no longer be dealing with you.

Oddly enough, I believe you now share the account with Tu13es, so selling it on another forum would have you doing wrong by him for the second time where this game is concerned.

Moving on, a good number of you active posters suck. Recently, two members had joined the thread. One newb made obnoxious comments, while the other politely asked for instructions on how things work. While several members had no problem responding to the first newb, no matter what he posted, the second newb had to post three times before he received an answer.

But the second newb didn't receive a thorough detailing of how things work when he finally got an answer. No, he got a half-assed job from a few members in this thread, which led to one member, MiaFlsurf, taking advantage of his confusion. Mia then admitted to taking advantage, and no one said shit to him, with one member even complimenting him for doing so.

While this does make Mia a hypocrite when he claims the locked slots shouldn't be sold so members can't be taken advantage of, it alone doesn't invalidate his argument. What does render his argument useless is a group with a locked spot can be treated just like a group with two resells, since in both cases, both owners should be having access to the password at all times.

On the pricing of locked slots, I see $10 is the value that most have gone with. Regardless of whether this is fair or not for most groups, for groups where the locked slot can be used on the main, the phantom gets shafted. For these special groups, why is the locked slot half as much as the phantom, when the major flaw of the locked slot - the inability to earn trophies on your main - is not present? It would seem that 30/15/15 would be a more fair distribution, but that's for the thread to decide.

If a locked slot is sold, the phantom's price should be reduced. While the resell does take on the increased risk, the only reason the game can be purchased in the first place is due to the $25 contributed by the phantom. It would be one thing if the phantom was paying a small sum, but at $25 and being limited to 16 users, it is very unfair to the phantom. This can of course be remedied by having the standard at 20/40, but resells who have no intention of selling a locked slot would be paying more due to the stubbornness of a few members.

Even if it remains 25/35, I was under the impression that was the chosen ratio due to $40 resells being around the same price as retail. Understandable, but why is the same ratio used on $10, $20, $30 games?

Your timeline is not completely accurate unfortunately and is lacking some information (mainly my perspective). Which you could have acquired if you had PMed me.

I started the group and unfortunately, it struggled to fill. Since at the time I was buying it for my teenage son's PS3, I just bought him the disc so he could play it sooner rather than later since he wanted to play it with some friends online. It is at this point I dropped from the group.

However, a week or so later, with my PS4 broken and myself not planning to replace it anytime soon, I decided to sell my PS4 Madden disc and pick up a PS3 resell for myself when I saw Tony selling it.

I listed it on GTZ because I had returned to the site after a few months and was considering selling it because I hadn't really played it much. I haven't really pursued doing so because I have found myself playing it more and decided to keep it for now. I haven't even listed it here.

What exactly are you trying to accuse me of? You're upset because I bought a resell after leaving a group, but the two aren't really connected because my circumstances changed in between those events. You just don't know myself or my circumstances and made assumptions.

You're also upset because I might have sold it on GTZ? I don't mind selling accounts on GTZ. It is a public, easily accessible site with feedback that is easy to track. They have measures in place to help ensure the protection of accounts and they have users that are just as aware and active as we are in regards to gamesharing. A lot of our community are also GTZ members.

I also have been gamesharing for quite awhile and exercise caution on who I do business with. I wouldn't just sell it off without a second thought to whom I am selling it to. If need be, I would work with the buyer of any one of my shares to help assist in the recovery of an account or funds if there was an issue. I rarely do sell, so that usually isn't a concern.

I am surprised that you wouldn't contact me directly if you had a concern with something I was doing. The only reason I could see to post it publicly right away is if you feel I am scamming our users. If you feel this is the case, I hope you have more to go off than that. Thankfully, I know there are at least a handful of people here that have done business with me enough times to know that I am trustworthy and will still continue to do business with me, despite your accusations against me.
I feel the need to back up Yanksfan here. Partly because this is part of a trend.

When did this BS about not selling outside of CAG start? "Back in the day" when we had 5 shares per account (oh, glory days), trying to enforce something like that would be impossible. This fake "rule" crept in some time after they moved to 2 shares per account. While I personally am not moving shares between sites, I don't see it as the huge violation against the community that some seem to.

When you gameshare, there's an element of risk. If somebody buys a share, they can sell it outside of the site if they want to. Sure, we should still be careful, but if you want complete control of an account, one resell and three phantoms is your only sure fire option.

There is no evidence that Gametz is any more or less "safe" than CAG. To claim otherwise is just playing into one of many myths that are somehow being perpetuated here. (Such as the one where people think Sony doesn't know what we're doing, so we need to keep it a secret, etc).

It sounds like Yanksfan is taking a lot of precautions, even though he's selling outside of CAG.

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $5
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Natural Doctrine - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
XCOM Enemy Within - $2
Arcania: The Complete Tale - $1
Brave - $2
Magic 2014 + DLC - $2
Assassins Creed 4 - $3
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - $2
The Cursed Crusade - $0.5
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $2

(PS4 phantoms)
AC4 Season pass - $3
The Swapper, Hohokum, Rogue Legacy, Counterspy - $8
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes - $5
Tomb Raider - $8
COD: Ghosts - $8

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Murdered: Soul Suspect - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4) - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
I will take the COD:ghost off you if that's cool.

Guys, i got screw over by the guy who hosted my destiny ps4 group, he asked for a refund of the game from sony technical support and now i can't access the game and is not in the download list/library anymore. -_-

He even purchase some other games for ps3 with the refunded money in the same account.
Who hosted your group? God damn, there are so many new people showing up I am becoming hella skeptical of even taking a payment from a new user now.

eh. screw it

PIER SOLAR 
PS4
Sellable ($6.25) paying more in hopes that I can fill a group 
1. djchiszle
Non-Sellable ($2.75)

PS3
Sellables ($1.75)
------
Non-sellables ($1.25)

Yea i dont know how it got a 9.5. Its good but not awesome
Yeah, super disappointed. I know its a good game but I just can't get into it.

Really my fault though, I should have learned my lesson by now lol Anything AC related/similar I should just avoid like the plague.

bread's done
Back