PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $12

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Phantom - $14

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $10

Transistor Phantom - $5

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5 (available Nov.3)

Dark Souls II Phantom - $6.67

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $4

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $5

Entwined Phantom - $1

Grand Theft Auto V Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

South Park: The Stick of Truth Phantom - $6

Available for rent:

PS4:

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Entwined -$0.25/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Thief - $1/week

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Destiny

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

Metro Redux

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

The Last of Us Remastered

Wolfenstein: TNO

PS3:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not about you, but the action made by another reg selling a resell share to a newbie. you could be the kindest most adorable cutesy butterball in the world, but without concrete trial through gaining adequate trust through loyalty and a handful of trustful phantom transactions, we will never know what your character and intentions truly are.

Also, any CAG can create another account and use that new account as a dummy account to swindle shares 'unexpectingly' - meaning, CAG's can use another account to reset shares without anyone suspecting a thing -

This is the main reason I frown against Regs or any other CAG selling resells to newbies. - Because thieves and fraud exist.
I can't tell if you're being serious, or if this is satire.

evil within

I'll have 2 more phantoms available at $10.00 each for those who are interested. Newbies who are interested must pay a full game price deposit. Thank you.
PS3

I've went ahead and matched the pre-order Plus price of $54 to keep us folk happy here,

2 more Phantoms available: $9 each

- evil within -

1)Scythe

2)?

3)?

Most don't seem to want to sell to a newbie in general lol. I'd say for every 10 people I message about a game, only one even responds. Have been doing some shares on GTZ, but this thread seems to be a tough one to get into

to be honest gtz is clamped way down you get banned for even messaging about GS without a gold star. What are you looking for exacttly bro maybe i can help.

Most don't seem to want to sell to a newbie in general lol. I'd say for every 10 people I message about a game, only one even responds. Have been doing some shares on GTZ, but this thread seems to be a tough one to get into
I usually don't hesitate to sell to a CAG who's been a member here for the length of time that you have been even if they are new to game sharing. I tend to mostly deal with PS4 shares though and not have to worry about another resell slot other than my own being in danger. As QD said above - whatcha looking for mate?

I saw some interest in an nba 2k15 ps3 group so I will tryttrythis again.

Nba 2k15 ps3

Resell $20

Phantom $10
1. wwe101

Slightly off topic but is there a list of PSN IDs on here somewhere so I can add some friends? I feel like I saw one somewhere but can't find it now

PSA for anyone with PvZ Garden Warfare. They are giving away a free Halloween themed sticker pack every day between now and Halloween. I've gotten a couple of pretty neat character customizations items from them. They show up in your Sticker Shop as a free unopened item.

I saw some interest in an nba 2k15 ps3 group so I will tryttrythis again.
I highly recommend looking at some YouTube videos of this. Your interest will die quickly. It's embarrassing the amount of work they put into this year's title on 360/PS3. NBA2K is officially dead on last-gen consoles.

Slightly off topic but is there a list of PSN IDs on here somewhere so I can add some friends? I feel like I saw one somewhere but can't find it now
PS3 or PS4?

I know they're the same PSNIDs but we have a list for PS4 owners, only a few of us use PSNID as CAG Name.

(search the topic for "Master Race")

I didn't read the thread for a couple of days and I came back to see that I had 453 unread posts.

It appears that people have hijacked the Destiny thread to talk about gamesharing!

I didn't read the thread for a couple of days and I came back to see that I had 453 unread posts.

It appears that people have hijacked the Destiny thread to talk about gamesharing!
"But this is a gamesharing thread.".

Edit: Just for you Dnipro. ;)

RETARDED ME RUNS OVER TO THE DESTINY OFFICIAL THREAD TO SEE WHAT GAMESHARE THEY TALKING ABOUT. IM SO EMBARASSED

RETARDED ME RUNS OVER TO THE DESTINY OFFICIAL THREAD TO SEE WHAT GAMESHARE THEY TALKING ABOUT. IM SO EMBARASSED
Lol your a funny guy!

goodfellas-laugh-Henry-Hill.gif

to be honest gtz is clamped way down you get banned for even messaging about GS without a gold star. What are you looking for exacttly bro maybe i can help.

I usually don't hesitate to sell to a CAG who's been a member here for the length of time that you have been even if they are new to game sharing. I tend to mostly deal with PS4 shares though and not have to worry about another resell slot other than my own being in danger. As QD said above - whatcha looking for mate?
Thanks for the help guys. I actually just made my first deal here. About to leave the feedback now. Nothing I'm actively seeking at moment except maybe a Minecraft ps4 resell.

I've been on CAG for about 8 years now, just never came to these parts as I never owned a ps3. Now I have a ps4, so I'm finally exploring lol

Some people aren't going to like what I'm going to say but...

I'm not happy when somebody gets their Twitch stream deleted when they are showing a video game that hasn't been released being played. People want to see these streams if they are on the fence about a certain game, like The Evil Within. None of the current generation consoles have been pirated as far as I know and so they are playing retail copies.

I'm very happy when I can shut down the feeds of these female attention whores who show up on Twitch hoping to see how many horny 12 year old boys will watch and type the lamest catcalls ever construed while all she does is pose and show off her bedroom or living room. The rules are: gaming or gaming talk only. I'm tired of these desperate people breaking the rules. Really sad that there are attractive women who have to do this and how as soon as one of these streams show up, the horny 12 year old boys run right over and act like buffoons. Anyway, I've shut down 3 feeds alone this week. If they want to enforce the rules to the letter, enforce them I will.

Some people aren't going to like what I'm going to say but...

I'm not happy when somebody gets their Twitch stream deleted when they are showing a video game that hasn't been released being played. People want to see these streams if they are on the fence about a certain game, like The Evil Within. None of the current generation consoles have been pirated as far as I know and so they are playing retail copies.

I'm very happy when I can shut down the feeds of these female attention whores who show up on Twitch hoping to see how many horny 12 year old boys will watch and type the lamest catcalls ever construed while all she does is pose and show off her bedroom or living room. The rules are: gaming or gaming talk only. I'm tired of these desperate people breaking the rules. Really sad that there are attractive women who have to do this and how as soon as one of these streams show up, the horny 12 year old boys run right over and act like buffoons. Anyway, I've shut down 3 feeds alone this week. If they want to enforce the rules to the letter, enforce them I will.
@ first part - people can watch gameplay trailers if they want to see what the game is like. devs/publishers are scared people will just watch the experience before it comes out instead of buy the game, or that people who aren't proficient in how to properly review games will be giving people a skewed vision of what the game is actually like. i don't see much wrong with that. they're a business trying to make money and are allowed to set embargoes on things like that. but should have been a suspension if first time not a ban

@ second part - lol

Lol I'm a big twitch user. Logged about 250 hours watching twitch on my xbox one alone. I see off topic streams all the time, but they're not causing me any harm. I came across some streamers who DJ on tuesday nights. Not my type of music or anything, but they're not hurting me

@BreadbuyT tweeted a photo of a Twitch stream with a completely topless girl in the main large window and a game running in a little tiny window in a corner. The tweet was 3 days ago if you want to look it up on his timeline to laugh. I watch a TON of Twitch but i will instantly find another channel to watch if there's a girl with a low cut top running it.

Tales of Xillia 2. How much better is it then the first one btw?
It's more of the same, but way better.

If that could ever make sense, hahah. Recycled areas, enemies, etc, but the story is great and humour is Tales as usual. No disappointments here.

The "silent" protagonist kind of bugged me at first, since Tales of games usually don't do that. But it grew on me.

It's more of the same, but way better.

If that could ever make sense, hahah. Recycled areas, enemies, etc, but the story is great and humour is Tales as usual. No disappointments here.

The "silent" protagonist kind of bugged me at first, since Tales of games usually don't do that. But it grew on me.
I am glad to hear that. I haven't gotten to the first one yet, but will definitely play #2 some day. I figured it might just be a cash in, but it sounds like they put some good effort into the story at least.

I am glad to hear that. I haven't gotten to the first one yet, but will definitely play #2 some day. I figured it might just be a cash in, but it sounds like they put some good effort into the story at least.
If you get the chance to play through the first one real quick, I'd recommend it. ToX2 does have a glossary type thing for Xillia 1 events and terms, but I looked at it and I think I'd still be lost after reading it, if I never played the first game. There's a lot of "Remember when he did this?!" kind of things that pop up in the story of X2.

edit: The main part of the story in X2 is playable without X1, but the sub events and characters are way more enjoyable if you've seen them grow as characters. :)

If you get the chance to play through the first one real quick, I'd recommend it. ToX2 does have a glossary type thing for Xillia 1 events and terms, but I looked at it and I think I'd still be lost after reading it, if I never played the first game. There's a lot of "Remember when he did this?!" kind of things that pop up in the story of X2.

edit: The main part of the story in X2 is playable without X1, but the sub events and characters are way more enjoyable if you've seen them grow as characters. :)
I will definitely play the first one before I tackle the second. I hate going out of order on games, especially if its a series where story is one of the main reasons for playing.

Looking for a Phantom of Tales of Xillia 2. How much better is it then the first one btw?
I liked it more than the first one. Like every one else is saying, the mute protagonist is an interesting change of pace for the series. However, there are many spots where you can choose what you want to say in certain situations, something akin to a simplified Mass Effect or DX:HR tree. Most of the characters from the original make an appearance too (Jude, Milla, etc.), so that's definitely a plus.

Give it a shot!

I just finished the first 2 chapters of The Evil Within. It's decent if you're into hardcore survival horror type games. Right now it reminds me a lot of Resident Evil 4. I am however getting pretty annoyed with how close the camera is given a fair bit of the game is all about the 3rd person stealthing around. It's pretty tough to see around any corners and can be a frustrating.

I just finished the first 2 chapters of The Evil Within. It's decent if you're into hardcore survival horror type games. Right now it reminds me a lot of Resident Evil 4. I am however getting pretty annoyed with how close the camera is given a fair bit of the game is all about the 3rd person stealthing around. It's pretty tough to see around any corners and can be a frustrating.
hows it look on ps4?

bread's done
Back