CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

So what's up with The Evil Within (PS4), is it allowing for play immediately?

I need something to play tomorrow since I finished Shadows of Mordor.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's up with The Evil Within (PS4), is it allowing for play immediately?

I need something to play tomorrow since I finished Shadows of Mordor.
u can preload it later on sunday but gotta wait monday night 12 am est, bruh. You got Shadow Warrior to play u greedy ass

Psh Shadow Warrior isn't a real game.
comeon.png

Tempted to bite on one of these shados of amalur ps4 groups..any thoughts on it before I do?
It's an amazing game with so awesome graphics and just to be sure it's shadow of Mordor right.

I'm sure KaptianAK has a phantom copy just message him.

Cheers

FOR SALE or RENT

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4)

Resell $30.00

Rent $5 Per week

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3)

Resell $10.00

Phantom $5.00

Some people aren't going to like what I'm going to say but...

I'm not happy when somebody gets their Twitch stream deleted when they are showing a video game that hasn't been released being played. People want to see these streams if they are on the fence about a certain game, like The Evil Within. None of the current generation consoles have been pirated as far as I know and so they are playing retail copies.

I'm very happy when I can shut down the feeds of these female attention whores who show up on Twitch hoping to see how many horny 12 year old boys will watch and type the lamest catcalls ever construed while all she does is pose and show off her bedroom or living room. The rules are: gaming or gaming talk only. I'm tired of these desperate people breaking the rules. Really sad that there are attractive women who have to do this and how as soon as one of these streams show up, the horny 12 year old boys run right over and act like buffoons. Anyway, I've shut down 3 feeds alone this week. If they want to enforce the rules to the letter, enforce them I will.
I use twitch alot and i have never came across chicks trying to get veiws in that way What games do these chicks stream???. Ustream on the other hand........

If I purchase a game on ps4 (Shadow of Mordor in this case) and I want to sell a phantom for it later, can I dl it now and play it? Then deactivate myself when phantom is ready?

Plat no. 2 Shadow of Mordor!!! (My first real plat besides Walking Dead: S1 ;p)

After 43 hrs. I did it bruhs!

lmmBt.gif
The Walking Dead S1 is probably the easy plat to get haha. But that's just my opinion. Speaking of walking dead, I still need to plat it lol
-----------------------------------------

Shadow of Mordor PS4 $60

Resell: $35
1.KaptainAK (host)

Phantom: $25

I'm looking for phantoms for the following:

COD Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Destiny (PS3)

These single player games can be ps3 or ps4..might even prefer ps3 since there's no online mode:

Shadows of Mordor

Evil Within

Alien Isolation

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment

Does anyone have the Battle Royale Fearless DLC for timeshare? I would like to get the trophy. PM me if you do.

Is the PS4 messaging system fuck up, or is it just me? It takes about 5 minutes just to load a new message. Is there anyway to fix this?
Its not just you, I've been having this problem since last weekend.

I use twitch alot and i have never came across chicks trying to get veiws in that way What games do these chicks stream???. Ustream on the other hand........
Once in awhile, these streams show up on twitch via Playroom. All they do is play with their smartphones, play crappy pop music and glance at the sexist come-ons being sent to them. Sometimes they are joined by their boyfriend. One couple had 1000 viewers. Sometimes, they flash the viewers. If they want an audience, go to Ustream. I believe they aren't aware that twitch is a game and game related site only.

Ay yo b. Word to mother. WHo got that SoM timeshare for the low? I need dat doe. Holla at me.

(and, yes, PSN has been shitting the bed for weeks. Party chat seems to work best for messaging).

Are there a couple people out there that want to do a group for several games on one account? I've only got room for one more to be created at the moment, and I'm interested in picking up ar nosurge, fairy fencer f, xillia 2, and tears to tiara 2. Or, if someone already has these in one spot, let me know!

Plat no. 2 Shadow of Mordor!!! (My first real plat besides Walking Dead: S1 ;p)

After 43 hrs. I did it bruhs!

lmmBt.gif
Grats bro.

*grumble* fucking lv23 cunt only has 2 plats the fuckity kinda haxx iz dis bitch using I cant believe this shit, what has the world allowed to exist, fucking unfair bullshit, I'm still lv13 and I gat 9 plats, they aint even easy plat, I gat Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, RE5, Dead Space and others where the schanitz is my lv23, muthafucking bitxh ass nikkas at Sony fucked this level system making us completion guys have to work harder that fuckheads that only beat a game once and move on. fucking bull-to-the-muthafucking-shit. *grumble*

FOR SALE or RENT

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4)

Resell $30.00

Rent $5 Per week

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3)

Resell $10.00

Phantom $5.00

Please add the following users to my Advanced Warfare group #12.

bluehelmet93 PS3 Phantom

RegularGuy PS3 Resell

Thanks

Group #12

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS3/PS4) - $59.99

PS4

Resell $20.00

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $10.00

YoungTaylor

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $10.00

1.) RegularGuy

2.) 

Phantom $5.00

1.) bluehelmet93

2.) 

Trials Fusion PS4 Resell up for grabs

Just got this, but after having played all of the other Trials games with an xbox controller, I think I'd rather get the game for my xb1. My ps4 library is very small, so I'm open to offers for most games. Would love to see if someone would want to trade Minecraft, but I'm open to anything.

bread's done
Back