CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

From all the strikes I did yesterday I got five of those and I really don't know what are those for (hasn't played that much until last night) so... what is the best way to get legendary armor? because I was really disappointing yesterday with my loot.
Ascendant shards are used to upgrade your legendary/exotic armor. Energies are for legendary/exotic guns. The easiest way to get legendary gear was to log on during the Queens missions, but you kind of missed the boat on that. Maybe it will come back, or something similar will happen again. In my opinion, the next easiest way to get good legendary/exotic gear is to do the weekly Nightfall strike and/or Raid.

If it's a pain to work out a day/time/fireteam for the weekly stuff, you should just be leveling up your Vanguard and/or Crucible ranking. You'll earn marks (100 of each per week/max) which can be used to buy guns/armor. The catch is, you have to be level 2 to buy armor and level 3 to buy guns. But you also would have random chances to be given a legendary just by playing. Also, you get a 'care package', so to speak, at the postmaster each level you go up. These have a good chance to contain legendary engrams as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, the most easiest method....save up your Motes of Light and Strange Coins to buy stuff from Xur on the weekends!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus, I play destiny like 40 hours a week, but the few hours I'm not on, everyone flips out.

QDiz: I can probably help you with the strike tonight if you want. I know someone else who wanted to do it, so we could have three.
Matt: Shut up, Matt! I really was going to bed you jerk!

Ascendant shards are used to upgrade your legendary/exotic armor. Energies are for legendary/exotic guns. The easiest way to get legendary gear was to log on during the Queens missions, but you kind of missed the boat on that. Maybe it will come back, or something similar will happen again. In my opinion, the next easiest way to get good legendary/exotic gear is to do the weekly Nightfall strike and/or Raid.

If it's a pain to work out a day/time/fireteam for the weekly stuff, you should just be leveling up your Vanguard and/or Crucible ranking. You'll earn marks (100 of each per week/max) which can be used to buy guns/armor. The catch is, you have to be level 2 to buy armor and level 3 to buy guns. But you also would have random chances to be given a legendary just by playing. Also, you get a 'care package', so to speak, at the postmaster each level you go up. These have a good chance to contain legendary engrams as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, the most easiest method....save up your Motes of Light and Strange Coins to buy stuff from Xur on the weekends!!!!
Thanks man! yeah I missed the queen thing, but I have a bunch of those motes of light (15 I think) and I didn't know what were those for either (I thought they were for buying dumb emblems from the speaker), I can't do the nightfall because I'm only level 24 so I guess that I'll go on with the strikes and wait until something similar to the queen bounties happen.

Edit - Stotch & Qdiz I'm in if you want to hit the strike tonight! just send me the hour (and I really hope the connection is good been really rainy around here)

From all the strikes I did yesterday I got five of those and I really don't know what are those for (hasn't played that much until last night) so... what is the best way to get legendary armor? because I was really disappointing yesterday with my loot.

Man I tried all day to join your fire team and you were always full! and when you weren't it gave error when trying to join... we should try again someday I really want to make the weekly strikes because those lv24 strikes are getting really easy and I hate that there is no matchmaking for the daily/weekly strikes :/
WAS DOING VANGUARD ALL WEEKEND CAUSE THE WEEKLY STRIKES DOESNT HAVE MATCH MAKING WHICH IS DUMB.... UNLESS THEY CATER TO NON PS PLUS USERS

Dont feel bad, hes been doing the same thing to me.
I joined you last night thinking u would do a weekly BUTyou jumped into crucible and got pwned by me :D

Also im stuck on lvl 24 for almost 3 weeks its like i cant get any blues with over 15 light i guess this is where u need to get exotic and legen armor

I joined you last night thinking u would do a weekly BUTyou jumped into crucible and got pwned by me :D

Also im stuck on lvl 24 for almost 3 weeks its like i cant get any blues with over 15 light i guess this is where u need to get exotic and legen armor
Haha, I would have helped you but I didn't know. I was just trying to level up my hunter and I think crucible is the best/most fun way. And yeah, I think the blue gear only goes up to 15 light. Gonna need dat purple/yellow gear, bruh.

What level are you all in Destiny and what console do you play it on?

I have a level 29 Warlock and only need raid boots for level 30.

BTW, use destinylfg.net or destinylfg.com if you're looking for people to play with.

Still looking for a PS3 Destiny Resell for a friend as well.

Looking Host fror this group pleas PM.

Fifa 15 PS3

Resell 20$

1. The One82
2.  andsem

Phantom 10$

1.andsem
2.miaguera

What level are you all in Destiny and what console do you play it on?
I have a level 29 Warlock and only need raid boots for level 30.
BTW, use destinylfg.net or destinylfg.com if you're looking for people to play with.
Still looking for a PS3 Destiny Resell for a friend as well.
29 Titan, 28 Warlock, 21 Hunter in PS4

Soo I finally caved and bought TLOU. I want to be the phantom, So I have a Resel of The Last of us ps4 for 30. Please inbox me if youre interested.

@stotch we doing the raid tonight? Destinylfg sucks. When it doesn't freeze my browser I end up getting ppl adding me and they're solo when I clearly specify I want to join a group of 5 already set up. It's good for strikes not raid.

What are the realistic chances of a cod advanced warfare cross buy group being formed? It looks like nobody wants any ps3 slots. And I cant really say much cuz im looking for a ps4 slot too lol.

@stotch we doing the raid tonight? Destinylfg sucks. When it doesn't freeze my browser I end up getting ppl adding me and they're solo when I clearly specify I want to join a group of 5 already set up. It's good for strikes not raid.
Hey could I join you guys? I need to do the whole hard raid on my main, Titan 30 and normal raid on my alt, Warlock 25.

I am looking for LittleBigPlanet 2 phantom for PS3, does any kind soul has one spare slot for sale? This poor man woul really like to play the game again... Please!

Hey could I join you guys? I need to do the whole hard raid on my main, Titan 30 and normal raid on my alt, Warlock 25.
I want to, but I'm still not 100%. I Haven't had any issues with the site though, that's weird. I usually just say I want in a group, and I get invited and it only takes a couple minutes to setup. But we wouldn't be doing it on hard emoney, just normal.

Anyone find a fix for Paypal on a PS3 system? A security flaw was found in SSL 3.0 last week, so Paypal will be removing all support for it. The PS3 web browser uses this, which means you can no longer access Paypal on a PS3 console. While you can still fund using any other web browser, only the PS3 console allowed you to fund the exact amount, to my knowledge.

Edit: CAG's search function also seems to not be working properly at the moment.

Selling PS4 shares below.  PM me if interested. 

Phantoms:

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, PS4 phantom $25

Last of Us Remastered, PS4 phantom $14

Trials Fusion, PS4 phantom $6

Resells:

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, PS4 resell $35

Battlefield 4 + LEGO Marvel Superheroes, PS4 resell $40

I want to, but I'm still not 100%. I Haven't had any issues with the site though, that's weird. I usually just say I want in a group, and I get invited and it only takes a couple minutes to setup. But we wouldn't be doing it on hard emoney, just normal.
When you find out let us know. I wanna do at least up to the maze on Norma to get those chests and open the first set of doors on hard to get that chest. Don't care about beating atheon or the part before him, shit takes too long for one chest

Anyone find a fix for Paypal on a PS3 system? A security flaw was found in SSL 3.0 last week, so Paypal will be removing all support for it. The PS3 web browser uses this, which means you can no longer access Paypal on a PS3 console. While you can still fund using any other web browser, only the PS3 console allowed you to fund the exact amount, to my knowledge.

Edit: CAG's search function also seems to not be working properly at the moment.
Have you tried paying with Paypal through SEN store on PC? They might let you do exact amount as well.

edit: Never mind, just tried it out for you and they only charge credit card for exact amount. Silly.

When you find out let us know. I wanna do at least up to the maze on Norma to get those chests and open the first set of doors on hard to get that chest. Don't care about beating atheon or the part before him, shit takes too long for one chest
I'd be fine with doing just to the maze if everyone else is. I was thinking about starting around 9.

sounds good to me. we'd need 3 more tho, assuming emoney will be on around then. i'll skip raw for this, so hopefully we can do it
If emoney is in, we have four. Someone from the PSNOT wants to do it too. I think we may have a full group, just waiting on the last person to tell me if he and a friend want to do it.

Anyone want Sound Shapes? I have the Add On bundle available for both phantom and timeshare.

It comes with the following:

- Lizzywanders Art Pack
- Future Funk 3000 Sound Pack
- Hohokum™ Art and Sound Pack
- City Art Pack
- Nature Art Pack
- Dubstep Sound Pack
- 80’s Sound Pack
- Acoustic Sound Pack
- Vocoder Sound Pack
- Car Mini-Album & Entity Pack
- Old School Sound Pack
- Drums Sound Pack
- Brass Sound Pack
- 8-Bit Sound Pack
- Curved Terrain Pack

More importantly, a ton of super easy trophies.

There are 3 PS3 phantoms and 1 PS4 phantom. Phantoms will go for $1.25.

Rentals are also available for $0.50 a day.

PM me if interested!
This is still available!

It was part of the ps3 free upgrade, wasn't $27 the original price? Did I just kill the money maker? I'm broke.
ooh i thought the upgrade program was over, guess it's not. i'd hold onto that, in the future a resell of the season pass alone will run you like $20

I'd be someone's best friend if they'll be the sellable for a walking dead season 2 ps4 share with me. Really wanna play tomorrow...might buy it full price if I gotta

Looking for WWE 2K15 PS3 resell!
Havoc007 and I were trying to get a group set up and we need two resells. Add yourself if you'd like. :D

WWE 2K15(PS3)

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. Havoc007

2. Deidara

bread's done
Back