CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Quick question regarding Season Pass gamesharing

If we have a 4 spot group (2 resells and phantoms) and the host gets a phantom and the season pass for the game being shared is released, can one of the resells deactivate their system for that account, let the host(phantom) reactivate, buy the pass, deactivate, and let the original resell reactivate to get the pass? (its confusing but I hope someone help me out)
Once you deactivate directly on the system/console, you wouldn't be able to play any content

Quick question regarding Season Pass gamesharing

If we have a 4 spot group (2 resells and phantoms) and the host gets a phantom and the season pass for the game being shared is released, can one of the resells deactivate their system for that account, let the host(phantom) reactivate, buy the pass, deactivate, and let the original resell reactivate to get the pass? (its confusing but I hope someone help me out)
Purple. :whistle2:k

If you're asking whether one of the resell slot owners can deactivate, let somebody else activate (who then does things), and then the slot be returned to the original slot owner then the answer is yes.

If you're asking whether one of the resell slot owners can deactivate, let somebody else activate (who then does things), and then the slot be returned to the original slot owner then the answer is yes.
Except, the person downloading would have to deactivate for the re-sell to be able to play the game. This negates everything because, if they deactivate, they cannot play the content they just downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killer is Dead
Was £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

$3.47?

2.rpg

$1.74?

Zombeer Ps3 $5

1.rpg

2.pancakes

$0.83

Except, the person downloading would have to deactivate for the re-sell to be able to play the game. This negates everything because, if they deactivate, they cannot play the content they just downloaded.
While this is absolutely true, he didn't ask that question which is why I didn't answer it. :D/

Ok so for example, we have a full group of 4 (2 of each type) for WWE 2K15, days/weeks go by and the Season Pass comes out, I can do all that you said and everything would be still playable and good? :)

Ok so for example, we have a full group of 4 (2 of each type) for WWE 2K15, days/weeks go by and the Season Pass comes out, I can do all that you said and everything would be still playable and good? :)
No, read my reply above, unless it is past the 6 month period.

PS3: Korra
1. Pantsu - resell (7.5$)

1. xLukk - phantom (2.5$)
2. ........- phantom (2.5$)
3. ........- phantom (2.5$)

Bump oooone more time to see if anyone wants a Korra phantom on PS3.

I have a quick question guys: Can I just add £0.20 on account or it has to be at least £5? I am £0.20 short on buying something lol  :cry:

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) £21.99 = $35.36

Resell: Bravens

Phantom:

Add yourself. (trusted member)

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Borderlands Pre-Sequel
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package

The Last Of US
Wolfenstein The New Order

Selling Phantom:
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)

The Last Of US

== I'll updated the CoD Advanced Warfare Listing...later, been "away" this entire time ==

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Borderlands Pre-Sequel
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package
Wolfenstein The New Order

Selling Phantom:
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)

== I'll updated the CoD Advanced Warfare Listing...later, been "away" this entire time ==
awww yea hye is back!

I can't believe the anime guys in here didn't get all over Tears to Tiera 2. Its freakin awesome and I don't even like anime. Fun story and fun game so far.

I can't believe the anime guys in here didn't get all over Tears to Tiera 2. Its freakin awesome and I don't even like anime. Fun story and fun game so far.
I'm not into that type of battle system. The chibi characters also threw me off, idk. I'm not into turn based games in general

On another note, i'll have a phantom of TLoU Remastered PS4 for $12 available soon

I'm not into that type of battle system. The chibi characters also threw me off, idk. I'm not into turn based games in general

On another note, i'll have a phantom of TLoU Remastered PS4 for $12 available soon
I wouldn't let the gameplay deter you, it is secondary to the story.

If you want to give it a test drive sometime, just let me know.

man I wish Demon Gaze was on sale in US. btw did you send me a friend request? I can only assume that is you.

Killer is Dead
Was £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

$3.47?

1.pancakes

2.rpg

$1.74?

Zombeer Ps3 $5

1.rpg

2.pancakes

$0.83

Put me in coach

Ehh it looked alright. I might try it when it gets cheap.

Looking to join:

The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4)
The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)
Wanting phantoms for both.

Also, still have WWE 2K15 (PS3) group needing 2 resells.

I wouldn't let the gameplay deter you, it is secondary to the story.

If you want to give it a test drive sometime, just let me know.
Test drive?

I'm in. kinda missed the GS Group >_> as I was..."away"

Dont think I could form another team for it... 1 R 3 P ? anyone.

bread's done
Back