CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Everything is gone. Thanks everyone :)

Bought way more slots than I actually needed. Friends got impatient to wait for resells so I funded an account and made them temp phantoms.

FS: PS4 CoD:AW Phantom - $14
I see some people here, but would like this for vets that could download pronto.

PS3 Phantom CoD: AW w/ pro bonus - FREE MSG ME YOOO ONLY IF YOU COULD DOWNLOAD THIS NOW AND BE DONE BY TOMORROW OR LATE TONIGHT AND YOU'RE REPUTABLE. Don't message me though if you see this post like 3 minutes later because it probably got picked up already.

Lastly, I know it's been delayed, but I have an extra evolve ps4 key. Just post up if you used it to save people time.
CODE for PlayStation 4: 
834H-37NC-LATB 
If anyone is running solo on cod:aw ps3, you're free to throw me an friend invite. We're running 5 people atm and these randoms aren't much fun. Also, the amount of games this month is going to destroy my wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still missing the Atlas Arsenal and Personalization Packs....any updates on how to get them in-game? I'm bored of waiting for them to pop up in game!

Mine were there, I think. Are we talking about the 3 guns?
Not the Day Zero Edition, the DLC from the Digital Pro Edition which was 2 Atlas themed guns, Atlas Helmet and Exo-skeleton, Atlas Playercard, and 5 Supply Drops and a Campaign Exo-skeleton

If you guys will find a host, I can take remaining spot, if thats okey with all other users who will participate in this group.
Tasihun, count me in for a Ps3 phantom of Pes 2015.

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2015 group

Resell ( $ 20,- )

- ( Mauaus? )

-

Phantom ( $10,- )

- Tasihun

- Soccerdude
What happened to this group? Pes 2015 its out for pre-order now and I am so ready for it, anybody hosting? I could, but I don't have enough rep to do so....and the game its $40

PS3 Lego Super Group of Awesome Fun and Other Cool Stuff

LEGO Batman 2, LEGO Lord of the Rings & LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 - $16.20

Resell - $8.10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $2.70

Selling a SW4 resell for $7 because my one save file just corrupted and I can't handle losing the save ; A;

Bought way more slots than I actually needed. Friends got impatient to wait for resells so I funded an account and made them temp phantoms.

FS: PS4 CoD:AW Phantom - $14
I see some people here, but would like this for vets that could download pronto.

PS3 Phantom CoD: AW w/ pro bonus - FREE MSG ME YOOO ONLY IF YOU COULD DOWNLOAD THIS NOW AND BE DONE BY TOMORROW OR LATE TONIGHT AND YOU'RE REPUTABLE. Don't message me though if you see this post like 3 minutes later because it probably got picked up already.

Lastly, I know it's been delayed, but I have an extra evolve ps4 key. Just post up if you used it to save people time.
CODE for PlayStation 4:
834H-37NC-LATB

If anyone is running solo on cod:aw ps3, you're free to throw me an friend invite. We're running 5 people atm and these randoms aren't much fun. Also, the amount of games this month is going to destroy my wallet.
Used the Evolve Code!

Thanks

Selling Lords Of Fallen PS4 Resell 28.00

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition

PS4 Resell 
1.ThEliteOne (Host)

PS4 Phantom ($13.50)

1. Tokyostomp

PS3 Resell

1. ThEliteOne

2. ThEliteOne

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

1. Mattrobertsjr

(I will most likely purchase this tomorrow, unless the group can be filled and funded tonight)

PS4 Resell
1.ThEliteOne (Host)

PS4 Phantom ($13.50)

1. tokyostomp!

PS3 Resell

1. ThEliteOne

2. ThEliteOne

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

(I will most likely purchase this tomorrow, unless the group can be filled and funded tonight)
I'll take the PS4 phantom

So wtf is the difference between atlas, pro, day zero, zombies r us editions?

COD:AW PS4 Phantom - $25

Game is purchased and ready to go. Wasnt planning on selling the ps4 phantom but I need funds to purchase more phantoms (and resells).

Trusted/reg members with feedback too please.

Anyone doing a pes 2015 ps4 share? Looking for phantom or resell. doesn't matter to me. I cannot host though unfortunately.

This group is complete. I will fund it and send out information to the phantoms as soon as possible. Probably sometime tomorrow.

PS4 Resell 
1.ThEliteOne (Host)

PS4 Phantom ($13.50)

1. Tokyostomp

PS3 Resell

1. ThEliteOne

2. ThEliteOne

PS3 Phantom ($3.50)

1. Mattrobertsjr

2. ThEliteOne (my brother decided to take the other phantom)

Assassin's Creed: Unity - $59.99

Resell $35.00

1.) AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $25.00

1.) Bhoya

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) - $59.99

Resell $35.00

1.) AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $25.00

1.) B0W and Arrow

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4) - $59.99

Resell $35.00

1.) AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $25.00

1.) 

GROUP #2 > Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4) - $59.99

Resell $35.00

1.) for AshtonReeves friend (Host) 

Phantom $25.00

1.) Bhoya

For Sale:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition PS3 Timeshare (Negotiable on price)

Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 Resell $5

Grand Theft Auto 5 PS3 Resell $8

Send a PM

bread's done
Back