CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

PS3 Lego Super Group of Awesome Fun and Other Cool Stuff

LEGO Batman 2, LEGO Lord of the Rings & LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 - $16.20

Resell - $8.10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $2.70

Cmon you cheap bastards. $2.70 for 3 LEGO games, you can't beat that.

Resell - $8.10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $2.70

Man, I am trying not to buy ps3 games anymore and you do this. $2.70 is very tempting but I don't need no phantoms :(

Resell - $8.10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $2.70

1 resell, 3 phantoms? how much it would be it there was 2 phantoms and 2 resells?

Resell has ownership of the account and can sell it when he is done with it

Phantom has the game until he deletes it from his system or accidentaly accesses the account

Man, I am trying not to buy ps3 games anymore and you do this. $2.70 is very tempting but I don't need no phantoms :(
If it was any ol phantom, I would completely agree. If I could pick just three defining games for the PS3 generation, it would have to be Lego Batman 2, Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7. To think that all three of these classics will be available on one account, only taking up one user slot, is almost too much for me to handle. I don't know how the rest of ya'll are resisting the urge to snatch these up.

Resell has ownership of the account and can sell it when he is done with it

Phantom has the game until he deletes it from his system or accidentaly accesses the account
this really should be edited into the original post of the thread. doesn't give anything away and is informative.

Timeshare (PS4)

Driveclub

PVZ Garden Warfare (Who needs advanced when you got Garden)

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Shadow Of Mordor

Styx Master of Shadows.

Resell PS4

NBA 2K15 $28

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark $15

phantom its yours till you are done with it and want to delete it or horde to your hearts content. Till you realize you need space for another game

So for phantoms I'm just renting a game, and can't resell it later?
no, you keep the game forever, you just can't resell it when you're done, and can't relog into the account to redownload it. so if you remove the game or the user attached to it, you lose access forever.

resell:

pros are you can redownload w/e you want (helpful since there is max 16 users at a time), can resell at a later date, can timeshare the resell to people, can sell off more phantoms 6 months down the line (if you don't know what that last one means, you're not ready to know just yet)

cons - more costly, might have a hard time reselling it if there is no market for it

for the phantom it's cheaper but you can't do any of that stuff above. if you accidentally log into the phantom acct once you're made a phantom, that renders the game useless as well.

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
F1 2014 - $10
Alien: Isolation - $8
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Magic 2014 + DLC - $2
Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $2
Devil May Cry HD Collection - $3
Mad Riders + DLC, Tom Clancy HAWX 2 - $4
Babel Rising, Eat Them, Sacra Terra, Flashback - $4
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $3
Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - $2
Risen 2 DLC - $4

(PS4 phantoms)
Battlefield 4 - $8
AC4 Season Pass - $3
Assassins Creed 4 - $8
COD: Ghost - $8
Natural Doctrine - $8
Legend of Korra - $5

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Murdered: Soul Suspect - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free

FS
COD:AW Ps4 phantom - $25 (trusted/reg members please)

LF
Either a resell for AW season pass/pro ed. (only want season pass and what not) (ps3) or a phantom which would allow me to get DLC as it releases

I pre-ordered CoD: AW and have Destiny Legendary Blacksmith Armor Shader. My question is: Can this content will be use on all account on my PS4 (set this account primary already) or just main account has bought it ? Because Destiny is Online game and item stick with it, so I'm not sure about this. If not, I'm looking for Armor Shader code for $4 Paypal.

Selling Injustice: Gods Among Us resell (PS3) - 3 $

Hitman Absolution Special edition + Sleeping Dogs resell (PS3) - 4 $

or best offers, contact on PM

Debating on picking up some shares.. but now that i have GCU.. I can pick up games for roughly $35 retail w/ tax ( 20% GCU, 10% Movers % $10 Cert )

Dunno man

Last edited by a moderator:
Debating on picking up some shares.. but now that i have GCU.. I can pick up games for roughly $35 retail w/ tax ( 20% GCU, 10% Movers % $10 Cert )

Dunno man
All i care about is Mango shadow streams. Oh and honey moon pics of your new bride playing COD with you cause you spent all your savings on shares :/

LF

2 phantoms (at a cheap price) for AW (ps3).
A resell for AW digital pro edition ps3. Only need season pass and what not. Already own the game.

I have sent a request to el queso grande for a GS sub-forum. He said he would consider it and that a thread discussing this should be created in the News, Feedback & Site Assistance forum so other users could chime in.

The thread is located here: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/337855-request-for-a-gs-sub-forum/

If you want to make your opinion known on whether a sub-forum is a good or bad idea, or if you have any thoughts on how it could be run more efficiently, do it there.

I'll regularly bump this post, so no need to quote.

Sweet....

Looking for whoever has the password to the e-mail

[email protected]

It's a BF4 + Premium share that was up for phantom slots soon... and it seems someone changed the pass and is going to screw me out phantoms + my resell

Edit: to be clear, I'm the PS4 resell holder, i do believe there are 2 ps3 resells as well.

I've contacted the host ( or so I think )

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back