CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Whoa whoa whoa hold up new guy I know you probably mean well and what not but being rude to a thread vet is not going to give you any points or build trust. And saying someone is unnecessary in some situations makes it worse all the things borg said a regular vet would say but in different words so tone it down bro. Besides he led you straight to someone who would make a group with you. Not sure if they would make it with you anymore based on your introduction
nevermind. I thought this forum is filled with friendly dudes but it actually been flooded with narcissism. It doesn't matter for me since I don't game regularly. I bought Fifa 15 a couple months ago but only played 2 hours on it. Beside that, I turned on my ps4 less than 6 hours since May. I only need 1 or 2 games per year. I can just buy PES 2015 if I want it but it's not worth considering I might not play a lot. That's the very first reason I came here.

Well, point me out "where did I rude"? (BEFORE HE QUOTED ME) I just stated that "I'm a new user, so let me know the process" and I also declared "I can pay the whole game cost" if needed. A new user must wander around the other threads for couple months before to post in this thread? you must be kidding me. what a joke. It's him who toned up against me first.

You guys are just wanted to dominate the thread and want to kick out the new users who can become potential sellers who're going to compete you. Rest assured. I won't do this kind of business.

That's toally fine if so called-vet not going give me rep or whatever since 1 phantom cost 25$. with 25$ I can easily buy these games and resell for 25$-35$ less (very easily).

Wish you good luck in selling your phantoms/resells. I should remind this kind of selling is not completely legal. So, before calling others risky users, remind yourself that you are doing some shady business.

Thanksgiving is 18 days away, so I thought I'd bring it a little bit early for COD PS3 lovers....

Have:

2 Free Phantoms of COD:AW for PS3.

I read a few pages back that even if you buy the PS4 version outright, that you get the PS3 version as a cross-buy as well?
So in that case, that's what these 2 phantoms are for...to be given away.

Bought the game on another account, have the PS4 phantom reserved for a friend, so just looking for trusted dudes to take the 2 phantoms, before I move onto resells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanksgiving is 18 days away, so I thought I'd bring it a little bit early for COD PS3 lovers....

Have:

2 Free Phantoms of COD:AW for PS3.

I read a few pages back that even if you buy the PS4 version outright, that you get the PS3 version as a cross-buy as well?
So in that case, that's what these 2 phantoms are for...to be given away.

Bought the game on another account, have the PS4 phantom reserved for a friend, so just looking for trusted dudes to take the 2 phantoms, before I move onto resells.
If no one else is interested, I'd love to take them to play with a friend who hasn't moved on to the PS4 yet.

nevermind. I thought this forum is filled with friendly dudes but it actually been flooded with narcissism. It doesn't matter for me since I don't game regularly. I bought Fifa 15 a couple months ago but only played 2 hours on it. Beside that, I turned on my ps4 less than 6 hours since May. I only need 1 or 2 games per year. I can just buy PES 2015 if I want it but it's not worth considering I might not play a lot. That's the very first reason I came here.

Well, point me out "where did I rude"? (BEFORE HE QUOTED ME) I just stated that "I'm a new user, so let me know the process" and I also declared "I can pay the whole game cost" if needed. A new user must wander around the other threads for couple months before to post in this thread? you must be kidding me. what a joke. It's him who toned up against me first.

You guys are just wanted to dominate the thread and want to kick out the new users who can become potential sellers who're going to compete you. Rest assured. I won't do this kind of business.

That's toally fine if so called-vet not going give me rep or whatever since 1 phantom cost 25$. with 25$ I can easily buy these games and resell for 25$-35$ less (very easily).

Wish you good luck in selling your phantoms/resells. I should remind this kind of selling is not completely legal. So, before calling others risky users, remind yourself that you are doing some shady business.
What are you 12? Im going to leave you to ignorance and not enlighten you on how every sentence you posted is inaccurate and how you blew everything out of proportion.

snakeybro, on 10 Nov 2014 - 01:38 AM, said:

Lego Batman 3 Deluxe(67) (PS4)

r-$40
1.snakey

=====
p- $20
1. 4thhorseman

Snake buying a resell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who hacked Snakes acct ???

STOTCH I BLAME YOU

What are you 12? Im going to leave you to ignorance and not enlighten you on how every sentence you posted is inaccurate and how you blew everything out of proportion.

snakeybro, on 10 Nov 2014 - 01:38 AM, said:
Lego Batman 3 Deluxe(67) (PS4)

r-$40
1.snakey

=====
p- $20
1. 4thhorseman

Snake buying a resell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who hacked Snakes acct ???
STOTCH I BLAME YOU
I could say that he is a renewed man he started by earning platinum and now... he is buying resells!!! But no the man just doesn't have any more HDD space so he is sticking with resells.

There was a PS Blog page about it shortly after the upgrade promotion went live, and on both the PS4 and PS3 versions of the game on the store, it says "Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ and PS4™ versions."

So.. this is why I'm marrying this girl.. she knew i wanted a PS3 or an XBO but couldnt afford an XBO this holiday.. thus I settled for a ps3 and was fine not getting an XBO

She came home with this bad boy and said happy early christmas

http://i.imgur.com/bW5YdDf.jpg
You sir should count your blessing because you are one lucky son a b!tch. My wife is completely opposite of me. She hates video games, comics, and cartoons. Still remember she bought me the Xbox and PS2 and got pissed that I decided to play them the same night. My Xbox has a hole in it after she chucked it across the room.

My wife and I have been together for 20 years and have never had even an arguement about my gaming.

Gaming in today's time is and very well should be an acceptable hobby. Jump ship now if your significant other doesn't like your hobby and you intend to keep it.

Group COMPLETED

PES 2015    PS3  -  40$

Resell  13.33$

1- sdit (host)
    2- away (paid)

Phantom  6.67$

1- Tasihun (paid)
    2- kakuzuaff (paid)

If that happened to me I'd be like this isn't going to work lol
That should had been the first red flag but I'm not really a bright person :wall:

My wife and I have been together for 20 years and have never had even an arguement about my gaming.

Gaming in today's time is and very well should be an acceptable hobby. Jump ship now if your significant other doesn't like your hobby and you intend to keep it.
Married for 17 years and argue about this on a weekly basis. It's funny that since I moved back to Boston I didn't have my systems hooked up and she still accused me of playing video games. That motivated me to go through all of the boxes in the basement to find my systems and set them up. This has gotten to the point that my sister's friend (Works for Turbine and worked on Infinite Crisis) try to have talk with her to educate her on why people play video games. Didn't go too well but she did buy me the 55" Samsung Curve so I'll take the good with the bad.

The only arguments I have with the wife about gaming are when she feels like I'm not spending enough time with her. Which is an understandable complaint even if she's wrong; I spend more than enough time with her. Way more. Waaaay more.  :D/

But yeah, people who put holes in something somebody else owns, gaming system or otherwise? Bail hard IMO. That shit's crazy.

Yep, the only issue in my house is the too much time thing. Learn a balance between games and real life. What I hate is the mentality that games are just for kids and adults shouldn't plsy them at all. My wife has her hobbies, and I have mine. But you have to learn that when real life comes around, to put the game down for a little bit and take care of things. Hobbies of any type should never be a main priority.

Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 - $60

(A must for AC fans since this is separate from Unity).

Resell - $30

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $10

1. KaptainAK

2. Teh Reaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dgUPQVnv0&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh-dgUPQVnv0&has_verified=1
Still got this Yanks? If so I will claim that last spot

I don't think a gamer girlfriend is essential, rather just that a girl that accepts your gaming habits and can occasionally join in the fun. If the girl happens to be a gamer, that's even better, but it's nearly impossible to get a girlfriend (or laid) by targeting strictly gamer girls. The only real place to meet them is at conventions, and you won't see any results there as most girls are in defense mode at those. If a girl can't accept that I wanna game x hours each week, I won't settle down with her.

However, if I do date a gamer girl, she needs to be able to beat dark souls and get into a routine of praying to the great lord Shuhei every night in order to prove her worth before I even consider putting a ring on it.

Yep, the only issue in my house is the too much time thing. Learn a balance between games and real life. What I hate is the mentality that games are just for kids and adults shouldn't plsy them at all. My wife has her hobbies, and I have mine. But you have to learn that when real life comes around, to put the game down for a little bit and take care of things. Hobbies of any type should never be a main priority.
I've learned how to manipulate my wife to help maintain my game/wife time ratio. If I go wake her up with a cuddle in the morning, or sit with her for a few minutes when I get home and make her laugh a bit she's much less likely to feel like I'm ignoring her even if I'm spending time doing other stuff.

And, you know...those aren't bad things to do anyway.

I don't think a gamer girlfriend is essential, rather just that a girl that accepts your gaming habits and can occasionally join in the fun. If the girl you're into happens to be a gamer, that's even better, but it's nearly impossible to get a girlfriend (or laid) by targeting strictly gamer girls. The only real place to meet them is at conventions, and you won't see any results there as most girls are in defense mode at those. If a girl can't accept that I wanna game x hours each week, I won't date her, even if she's real purdy

However, if I do date a gamer girl, she needs to be able to beat dark souls, swear upon the playstation bible, and pray to our lord and savior Shuhei before I even consider putting a ring on it.

I once met a girl that loved video games and didn't hurt that she looked exactly like Lei Fang from DoA.  Only issue was that I found out that she was a prostitute and had drug issues so I bolted for the door like a bat out of hell.

I once met a girl that loved video games and didn't hurt that she looked exactly like Lei Fang from DoA. Only issue was that I found out that she was a prostitute and had drug issues so I bolted for the door like a bat out of hell.
Marauder??? How did you meet such a girl?

WE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!! Or we send Raiborg in for the hunt.

The debate rises again, buy cheap games on Black Friday or try for gamesharing them instead?
Both. Gameshare after getting them for cheap on BF or CM.

Dark souls 2 phantom $5
Can anyone suggest a good game thats come out in the past 6 months?
South Park, The Evil Within (didn't play PS3 version, so I don't know how it stands up), D3: Reaper of Souls, PvZ. There are others.

Shadow of Mordor
He means PS3 games.

The debate rises again, buy cheap games on Black Friday or try for gamesharing them instead?
GS.

Black friday

stampede-2-o.gif

Marauder??? How did you meet such a girl?

WE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!! Or we send Raiborg in for the hunt.
In a dark ally at the Combat Zone :whistle2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Zone,_Boston

She was a person I trained at Microcenter who was suppose to end up as my supervisor. That never happened because her boyfriend decided smoke pot in front of a police officer and arresting them both. She got canned and all of per prior endeavors ended up airing out in the company. Irony is that our GM and the head of HR got fired a week after because they were screwing each other but the GM wouldn't leave his wife.

I remember Amazon adding the offers to their digital version of the games last year, I bought Battlefield 4 digital on BF through amazon and gameshared it afterwards... let's hope that they do it again.

Everyday is Black Friday in here!

got a tmnt danger of the ooze resell for $8

Good riddance, sir. We wont try to convince you to stay when you were obviously in the wrong. Humility (which you seem to lack) is one sign of a virtuous individual. Good luck on YOUR future endeavors "buying games with $25 and resell for 25$-35$ less (very easily)" as you so..ah..eloquently(?) put it.

Also gamesharing is legal so...yeah.

Good day!

bread's done
Back