CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I know some of you have PSN credit for sale from time to time. Right now I'm lookig for $120 - $180 worth.

Just completed Lords of the Fallen and it was fantastic. Must have for any fan of the Souls series.

Guys I am having a problem on ps3. I just installed the new update for Advanced Warfare and the game quits by itself to xmb after I press start on the main menu. This is the 2nd time a game does that to me. The other game is WRC 4 as soon as I start the Rally of Australia. Any suggestions? I looked up on google but I found nothing :(

Well for the ones hoping to get cheap digital BF games I was checking amazon digital games and they have very few (new releases) digital games, I noticed they just have Destiny, Alien, SoM, TEW and CoD... no FIFA 15, no AssCreed and no Blands.

Maybe SEN will have some kind of sale on CM. 

Guys I am having a problem on ps3. I just installed the new update for Advanced Warfare and the game quits by itself to xmb after I press start on the main menu. This is the 2nd time a game does that to me. The other game is WRC 4 as soon as I start the Rally of Australia. Any suggestions? I looked up on google but I found nothing :(
Have you tried rebuilding the data base? is your HDD nearly full? if so then you should try rebuilding the database through the safe mode.

Have you tried rebuilding the data base? is your HDD nearly full? if so then you should try rebuilding the database through the safe mode.
Yeah I started rebuilding the database before I made the post (currently at 65%). I also deleted 3 games from my ps3 which were 15 GB in total and now I have around 80-90gb free from my 320gb slim.

Yeah I started rebuilding the database before I made the post (currently at 65%). I also deleted 3 games from my ps3 which were 15 GB in total and now I have around 80-90gb free from my 320gb slim.
Well that is weird, you have more than enough space on your HDD... I have 15 GB free from my 500 PS3 SS and it runs just fine, so lets hope that the rebuilding of the database works.

So...my lens in my fat just died. Since there is no way to run my DAOrigins ultimate edition and they dont offer it online, is there any way to get a resell of the DLCs if I buy the regular digital game? And if so, does anyone have the DLCs?

So...my lens in my fat just died. Since there is no way to run my DAOrigins ultimate edition and they dont offer it online, is there any way to get a resell of the DLCs if I buy the regular digital game? And if so, does anyone have the DLCs?
Or if I had my old EA account with ultimate on it, could I download the regular edition and redownload the ultimate benefits on a new ps3 console?

To stay on topic looking for Assasin's Creed Rogue resell and Far Cry 4 PS3 phantom if someone decides to make a group.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Unfinished Swan (a very unique and enjoyable video game) is now available on the PS4 and PS Vita consoles.  Sony has made it a cross-buy game.  This is a hot deal for those that already owned it for the PlayStation 3, because it means that they now have access to download the PS4 and PS Vita versions for free.

Just saw that on a forum.

The Unfinished Swan (a very unique and enjoyable video game) is now available on the PS4 and PS Vita consoles. Sony has made it a cross-buy game. This is a hot deal for those that already owned it for the PlayStation 3, because it means that they now have access to download the PS4 and PS Vita versions for free.

Just saw that on a forum.
ancient news bruh

Selling:

PS3

Assassin's Creed Rogue Phantom $10  (6420mb)

-The Siege of Fort de Sable, theme

PS4

Assassin's Creed Unity Phantom $25   (38.2GB)

-The Chemical Revolution Mission

-The American Prisoner Mission

-Siege of Maastricht Hood

-Parade Pistol

-Arno's French Rapier

Going old school. Anyone got Dragon Age Origins resell/phantom?

As mentioned before, my lens died so no go on rebuying the ultimate edition. Booo EA.

Selling:

PS3
Assassin's Creed Rogue Phantom $10 (6420mb)

PS4
Assassin's Creed Unity Phantom $25 (38.2GB)
-Parade Pistol
-Arno's French Rapier
I know someone who may be keen

I hope everyone is ready..

The Gameshare Group to End All Gameshare Groups

To commemorate this monumental undertaking, I am offering 20% off the phantom price for tonight only. Now is the time to be apart of this historical event.

NARCO TERROR + WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE (PS3)

Resell - $4.20

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $1

Cmon, let's do this. Its your Destiny*

*the good kind, not that shitty Borderlands knock off

I hope everyone is ready..

The Gameshare Group to End All Gameshare Groups

To commemorate this monumental undertaking, I am offering 20% off the phantom price for tonight only. Now is the time to be apart of this historical event.

NARCO TERROR + WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE (PS3)

Resell - $4.20

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $1

Cmon, let's do this. Its your Destiny*

*the good kind, not that shitty Borderlands knock off
Millionaire also is a short and easy 100% if any of you care about that.

Looking for

AC:Rogue phantom
WWE 2K15 phantom/resell (ps3)

For sale:
Ps3 acc phantom - $10 (EU)
Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade (requires either Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV:Arcade Edition)
The Walking Dead S1 season pass

To import your GTA Online character from PS3 to PS4, you just need your Rockstar Social Club account that you used for the PS3 version and thats it.

FOR SALE. All accounts are from the EU/NZ region. 

Phantom of one of my own accounts - $10 (Trusted/Reg members only)
Ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade. (REQUIRES you to own either Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition)

The Walking Dead Season 1: Season Pass (Has all 5 episodes)

Paladin, Comics, Afterlife and Weaponized 115 BLACK OPS 2 camos

Phantom of one of my MAIN accounts. - $10 (Trusted/Reg members only)
Capcom vs SNK 2 (PS2 Classic)

Need for Speed Most Wanted(The PS3 version. Not the PS2 Classic) 

The Walking Dead Season 2: Season Pass. (Also has all 5 episodes) 

Call of Duty Ghosts: Freefall Dynamic Map

Virgil DLC character for WWE 2K14

A few color palettes and combo presets for Street Fighter x Tekken

I also have more stuff on a few other accs but I can't remember what exactly is on them. These are just the ones I could remember off the top of my head. I do have another phantom for Marvel vs Capcom 2 if anyone is looking for one. 

Alright, I think I'm just about ready for this.

Starting a Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax group. I'll end up getting the code from Solaris, so there will be a wait on getting the game.

Slots (Please ask about resells or phantoms)

1. Nepu

Alright, added to the group

Slots

(Not sure where I go here, so please be specific on whether you want a resell or phantom; I will just take the last empty slot.)

Resells ($18??)

Phantoms ($16.50)

3. lv30Shaymin

4. deidara
I'd be interested in a phantom, but aren't the prices a little off here? Aren't phantoms supposed to be half the price of Resells? :p

Selling:

PS3

Assassin's Creed Rogue Phantom $10 (6420mb)

PS4

Assassin's Creed Unity Phantom $25 (38.2GB)

-Parade Pistol

-Arno's French Rapier
I'd like Assassin's Creed Rogue Phantom and will pay today

StarShadow's Game Shop
Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards.
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested please PM me (Including joining a group).​

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Aquapazza

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$6 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$8 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II
I'll take FIFA World cup 2014 :)

bread's done
Back