Resell($35)
1.Teh reaper
Phantom($25)

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4$60)
Resell($35)
1.Teh reaper
Phantom($25)

Selling Pro evolution soccer 2015 phantom $20

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone for Escape Dead Island? It ties into Dead Island 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTMvap9aEfg
I think I will take you up on it. Interested to see what the trophy list is going to be like.

Edit: 360 list is up actually, completely missed it before. Looks easy.

I know. I've pretty much decided on one game, Dragon Age, and going to wait for the others
That wasn't originally on my radar until I saw the reviews on it but leaning towards Far Cry right now. Playing Demon Gaze on my Vita since I'm traveling for a week and can't seem to put it down. Got to love those old school wizardry games.

I didn't think Dragon Age would catch my eye but the reviews are very encouraging. I have a buddy who tried it with EA Early Access and said it looks fantastic. Gameplay is apparently "better" than Elder Scrolls, but that's a poor comparison, anyway. So I'll definitely check it out eventually. Right now just GTAV and more Destiny. lol only played like one hour CoD before I got sucked back into the grind.

Oh, and hopefully the GS crew for GTA will be more active this go around. I'll post the old link. Finally getting heists (believe it when I see it) so that'd be cool to tackle.

Little big planet 3 PS4($60)
Resell($35)
1.Teh reaper
Phantom($25)

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4$60)
Resell($35)
1.Teh reaper
Phantom($25)

Selling Pro evolution soccer 2015 phantom $20

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!
In on LBP 3

LittleBigPlanet 3

Resell $35

1) Teh Reaper

Phantom $25

1) R4L

Anyone interested in $400 worth of PSN credit(xbl, amazon, eshop)?

I have these prepaid Amex cards I need to convert to paypal/cash
mother-of-god-gif.gif

hook a brotha up and give me like 40 psn fo free son.

Dragon age wasn't really on my list either. But after watching several vids, I'm going to go with it. I have had GTA V on the ps3 since it came out and didn't play it much. I played Far Cry 3 and thought it was decent. Far Cry 4 looks good, but I'm gonna wait on that one. WWE 2k15, not sure about either. I know the 360 and ps3 version got mediocre scores at best, so I'm going to wait and see what people have to say about the PS4 version.

Dragon age wasn't really on my list either. But after watching several vids, I'm going to go with it. I have had GTA V on the ps3 since it came out and didn't play it much. I played Far Cry 3 and thought it was decent. Far Cry 4 looks good, but I'm gonna wait on that one. WWE 2k15, not sure about either. I know the 360 and ps3 version got mediocre scores at best, so I'm going to wait and see what people have to say about the PS4 version.
Dragon age wasn't on mine either til yesterday. Let me know if interested (or anyone else for that matter) im shooting for a resell and can host if need be.

WWE 2k15, not sure about either. I know the 360 and ps3 version got mediocre scores at best, so I'm going to wait and see what people have to say about the PS4 version.
Someone posted some gameplay videos here yesterday. It doesn't look that great visually, and the gameplay is more of the same. Unless the exclusive MyCareer mode is amazing, I don't think it'll score much higher than the 360/PS3 version. The roster is a downgrade from WWE 2K14 as well.

PS4

Assassin's Creed Unity Phantom $25   (38.2GB)

-The Chemical Revolution Mission

-The American Prisoner Mission

-Siege of Maastricht Hood

-Parade Pistol

-Arno's French Rapier

If you guys plan to play Far Cry 4 I suggest play that first, Dragon Age games are usually long (can be 40+ hours) unlike most FPS games. I can skim through a fps campaign in less than 8 hours without missing anything important

Anyone interested in $400 worth of PSN credit(xbl, amazon, eshop)?

I have these prepaid Amex cards I need to convert to paypal/cash
Request a payment to yourself on paypal and you'd only lose like $4.50 per card - I've been doing this instead of selling PSN cards because with PSN cards they're a straight 10% lost (if not more)

Edit: the clarify

Go to send & request

Type in alternate e-mail that is yours

request $99.00 ( It checks to see if the card is valid by temporary charging your $1 )

Login into e-mail,

click link pay now & pay with one of the $100 prepaid cards

Rinse repeat. Instant funds in paypal and minimal loses. Somewhat tedious but worth it IMO.

Eventually that $1.00 they charged you will go back on the card, I use it to buy an amazon gift card for the exact amount.

This is probably the main reason I won't be selling PSN cards as often now

If you guys plan to play Far Cry 4 I suggest play that first, Dragon Age games are usually long (can be 40+ hours) unlike most FPS games. I can skim through a fps campaign in less than 8 hours without missing anything important
Except all the non story related trophies. :D

Where do you guys get these insane amount of Amex gift cards? I get mines from gametesting from EA or research studies lol. I know a few people here use Bing rewards also, just curios haha

Diedara has a Hatsune Miku 2 code for ps3. Whos in?  price is $40

Miku 2(PS3)

r-$13.36

2.vashtheowner

==

p-$6.66

1.crashlen0

2.snakey

dont quote unless u wanna be in the group.

also got a Tmnt: Danger of the Ooze resell for- $5!

Diedara has a Hatsune Miku 2 code for ps3. Whos in? price will prolly be $40

Miku 2(PS3)

r-

==

p-

1.crashlen0

2.snakey

dont quote unless u wanna be in the group.

also got a Tmnt: Danger of the Ooze resell for- $5!
It's been a while since I've posted in here. I'm down to take a resell spot if you don't mind.

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4

Resell - $35

- Gannikus

Phantom - $25

-

Make sure you pm me after you add yourself to the group! 

Looking for Madden 15 shares

For anyone looking to play Dragon Age, look up dragon age keep. There are around 200 choices you can make to alter your previous game's choices. There are some good youtube videos explaining them all, and apparently they actually do play a role in inquisition

For Sale: Costume Quest 2 (PS4) Resell - $6.75

Hey, how is AC Unity? I know it drops in frames and all, but is the game good if you don't count that?
I've played all the AC games (except the third Ezio game and the Vita one) and I'm considering if I should get a share of it.

If it's playable I'll take rpgs share (if he's still got it)

PS4
Assassin's Creed Unity Phantom $25 (38.2GB)
-The Chemical Revolution Mission
-The American Prisoner Mission
-Siege of Maastricht Hood
-Parade Pistol
-Arno's French Rapier

Lots of people are saying AC: Unity is the worst AC game outside of the first one, and that the PS3 counterpart is the better game. Just what I heard, though. Haven't played it for myself.

Lots of people are saying AC: Unity is the worst AC game outside of the first one, and that the PS3 counterpart is the better game. Just what I heard from a few people within the industry though.
I honestly haven't read shit about it other than some quips here and there on CAG. Is it just the framerate issues that people are bitching about or is there something else lacking? It will be awhile before I get to it, but I do enjoy the AC franchise so I hope it isn't complete shit.

Hey, how is AC Unity? I know it drops in frames and all, but is the game good if you don't count that?
I've played all the AC games (except the third Ezio game and the Vita one) and I'm considering if I should get a share of it.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-unity

User score 4.2, and 76 critic, but keep in mind the top scoring critics aren't exactly trustworthy...

Maybe it's just me but I hate the Desmond's/Animus (I just realized his voice is Nathan Drake) part of the story. I wish they would just develop an AC game without the futuristic BS and just stick to a retelling of a story. 

What annoys me is they clearly castrated the ps4 version to not be superior over the xbone version, gave a lame PR speech about it, and it turns out the xbone version runs superior to the ps4 version. what a buncha crap. main complaints i heard was that the framerate is horrendous and shouldn't be that bad, and that overall it's just not as enticing as most of the other AC games. apparently the ps3 game feels like a "worthwhile DLC for blackflag" or something, but not an entirely new game at all.

ubi said they would react to sales, and i'm going to guess that neither of these games will sell well with the reviews they're getting. they just haven't innovated enough with the series in this latest adaptation. i'd prob play unity, maybe when phantoms drop to $20 or so.

I've played three chapters so far, and haven't noticed anything gamebreaking. You'll see the occasional framerate drop or popin in the large crowds, but it's nothing that ruins the game. I've enjoyed it so far, and the co op I was able to play was extremely fun playing with a friend. If you like the AC series then you basically know what you're getting at this point, but if you're on the fence I'd maybe wait for them to fix some of the issues with connectivity and whatnot.

bread's done
Back