CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

FWIW - It plays like crap and rubberbands on the Xbox as well. Their spew with the 900p and 30fps to "keep it cinematic" was a developer choice they had to made because it chugs on all of the systems.

The story hasn't grabbed me even the slightest but I am only 2 sequences in.

Well, frames dropping and such I can live with, what I've seen it's playable most of the times at least, I'm not extremely picky, but I guess that has to do with that I grew up playing games on an shitty computer (sure, grew up with a Genesis lol)

I think I'll give it a shot!
Thanks guys!

Since I don't have to pay $100 (that's what new games cost in Sweden) thanks to GS it's not that big of a deal if the game sucks ass ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me but I hate the Desmond's/Animus (I just realized his voice is Nathan Drake) part of the story. I wish they would just develop an AC game without the futuristic BS and just stick to a retelling of a story.
Yes, wasn't that called AC: Liberation?

you crazy, the futuristic (real time) desmond stuff is the best part of AC. if that wasn't in it i probably wouldn't have played more than 2-3 of them

you crazy, the futuristic (real time) desmond stuff is the best part of AC. if that wasn't in it i probably wouldn't have played more than 2-3 of them
It was alright but it started to turn me off during the third Ezio game. Black flag was tolerable though .

Yeah, that was what made me play through AC 1!
AC 1 was so damned bad that I only played it to the end so I could see how it all turned out in the "future".
The games got better though, the future part didn't, but the future story were still interesting. I really hoped that you would get to play like Desmond in an entire AC game, but they wanted to throw Desmond out apparently.

Blogcast ep-143

PS4

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Far Cry 4

GTA V

Jackbox Pack

Little Big Planet 3

MXGP

Monopoly: Family Fun Pack

Never Alone

Rabbids Invasion

Rollers of the Realm(cross buy) pinball-rpg

Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops(3 way cross buy)

WWE 2K15

PS3

Dragon Age: Inquisition 

Adventure Time

Escape Dead Island

Far Cry 4

Hatsune Miku 2

Jackbox Pack

Little Big Planet 3

Kickboxing(ps1)

Vita

Adventure Time

Hatsune Miku 2

MXGP

Rollers of the Realm(cross-buy) Pinball-rpg

Still trying to get a Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax group going. Still have some empty slots available

Slots (one phantom left!)

Resell:

1. ZombiesLover

2. saturdaysun

Phantom:

3. Nepu

If the last spot is still open I'm probably in.

What's the cost?

Request a payment to yourself on paypal and you'd only lose like $4.50 per card - I've been doing this instead of selling PSN cards because with PSN cards they're a straight 10% lost (if not more)

Edit: the clarify

Go to send & request

Type in alternate e-mail that is yours

request $99.00 ( It checks to see if the card is valid by temporary charging your $1 )

Login into e-mail,

click link pay now & pay with one of the $100 prepaid cards

Rinse repeat. Instant funds in paypal and minimal loses. Somewhat tedious but worth it IMO.

Eventually that $1.00 they charged you will go back on the card, I use it to buy an amazon gift card for the exact amount.

This is probably the main reason I won't be selling PSN cards as often now
You just robbed the GS community of a 10% discount on PSN cards.

I applaud you!

SrbH4CNl.jpg

Seriously though, thanks. I can stomach a temporary 1% loss on the cards.

H:

PS4 COD Ghosts with Season Pass

W:

Way more than it's worth or a reasonable offer. Buyers choice!

Timeshare (all PS4):

TLOU Remastered ($2/week)

Madden ($2/week)

Resells for sale:

Destiny- $25

Shadow of Mordor- $25 (available in a week)

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4$60)
Resell($35)
1.Teh reaper
Phantom($25)

Selling Pro evolution soccer 2015 phantom $20

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

My friend, Badalandabad_HUN wants to make a FIFA 15 and NFL 15 group for the ps3. I saw many people looking for the FIFA 15 and I hope we can fill the NFL group as fast as possible. The groups needs HOSTS!

FIFA 15 (PS3)
Resell (20$)
Phantom(10$)
1.Badalandabad_HUN

NFL 15 (PS3)
Resell (20$)
Phantom(10$)
1.Badalandabad_HUN

I HATE YOU MANGOSHADOW -.-
Aw c'mon bro bro I know deep down there's a spot for Mangoshadow in yer heart.

Anyone interested in a BF4 + Premium PS4 account? It would be a phantom. I don't know when the phantom date is but I believe it should be soon, so would be nice to have someone lined up for when it comes up

Edit: It would be BF4 + All DLC Packs ( Final Stand comes out the 18th ) - simply gauging interest for now so PM me if you're interested

If I dont get a deal with Mageshadow concerning BF4, im seriously considering making a group for the new BF4 ultimate pack which contains all DLC, if anybody is interested contact me. BTW Final stand comes out tuesday. 

Fellas before everyone splits up and goes there separate ways come Tuesday when a shitload of AAA titles release how about we all gather tonight for ground war between us GS CAGs in Advance warfare. I know lots of you guys wants to shoot snakey and prada in the face so how about it?

From what I heard u should just timeshare it bro.alot of ppl crapped on it some offloaded it two days after getting it.

Aw c'mon bro bro I know deep down there's a spot for Mangoshadow in yer heart.

Anyone interested in a BF4 + Premium PS4 account? It would be a phantom. I don't know when the phantom date is but I believe it should be soon, so would be nice to have someone lined up for when it comes up

Edit: It would be BF4 + All DLC Packs ( Final Stand comes out the 18th ) - simply gauging interest for now so PM me if you're interested
Wasn´t the last DLC for BF4 delayed to next year? I remember reading something like that a few months ago when Hardline was also delayed.

Edit: BTW anybody play or playing Defiance since it went F2P? That game has the worst technical issues and server issues that I've ever experienced in all my years of gaming. Gameplay is kind of fun but damn...its nearly unplayable.
I have been playing it on my pc a year. I like it somewhat. I usually play a little bit before bed to kill some time. I haven't played it on the PS3 though.

For Sale:

PS4:

Bound by Flame Phantom - $10

Rayman Legends Phantom - $10

Thief Phantom - $8

Transistor Phantom - $4

Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $3

Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5 (regulars only)

Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1

Dark Souls II + all Crown DLC Phantom - $10

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - free (regulars only)

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $4

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $4

Injustice Ultimate Phantom - free (regulars only)

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Entwined - $0.25/week

Infamous First Light - $0.50/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1/week

Metro Redux - $1.50/week

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50/week

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1/week

Rayman Legends - $1/week

Shadow Warrior - $1.25/week

Thief - $1/week

Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50/week

Currently being rented:

PS4: (per week)

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1.50

Destiny- $1.50

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50

Infamous Second Son - $1

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $1.50

The Evil Within - $1.50

The Last of Us Remastered - $1.50

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $6

(PS3 phantoms)
Assassins Creed: Rogue - $10
Alien: Isolation - $7
Fairy Fencer F - $7
Risen 3 - $5
Minecraft, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Narco Terror, Sacred Citadel + DLC - $2
Sanctum 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Ed. - $4
Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - $2
Risen 2 DLC - $4
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $3

(PS4 phantoms)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $25
AC4 Season Pass - $3
Assassins Creed 4 - $8
COD: Ghost - $8
Natural Doctrine - $8

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free

Fellas before everyone splits up and goes there separate ways come Tuesday when a shitload of AAA titles release how about we all gather tonight for ground war between us GS CAGs in Advance warfare. I know lots of you guys wants to shoot snakey and prada in the face so how about it?
COUNT ME IN.

Dang, too bad i traded AW for $45 at GS to pay for MCC.. and I can't seem to get off it. I haven't powered on my PS4 in a couple days now :|

bread's done
Back